Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 07:40:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Zebpay - Freecharge,Flipkart,Amazon,BookMyShow,Dominos,PVR,MakeMyTrip at 7% off  (Read 32151 times)
buysellbitcoin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1105
Merit: 1001

https://www.zebpay.com

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2015, 06:33:31 AM

Hi,

Please add 250rs bookmyshow vouchers too.

thanks

We had BMS vouchers of 300 INR before, we will try adding them again in next few weeks, if possible.
Thanks for your feedback and interest.

Regards

Download Zebpay Fastest way to Buy / Sell Bitcoins in India
Transaction processing within one working day and best bitcoin rates | Recharge airtime & buy vouchers of Amazon, Flipkart, Domino's at great discounts

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
buysellbitcoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2015, 06:40:51 AM

I read somewhere that there are bookmyshow tickets at discount on zebpay. Is this true? how do I avail them?

Yes, you an buy 500 INR book my show vouchers from zebpay at 10% discount.

Current list of vouchers available :
India :
Amazon.in
Flipkart
Dominos
BookMyShow
PVR
MakMyTrip
Freecharge
Ola

International ( USD ) :
iTunes
Amazon.com
Google Play store
Starbucks
Facebook

Regards

Transaction processing within one working day and best bitcoin rates | Recharge airtime & buy vouchers of Amazon, Flipkart, Domino's at great discounts
pavan@hosur

Activity: 499
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 10:30:50 AM

Can you add PayTm

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
ashish12

Activity: 353

BITCOIN

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 10:38:32 AM

is thr any option to buy google play voucher from india
buysellbitcoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2015, 12:25:03 PM

Can you add PayTm

Paytm does not allow resale of vouchers as of now, we will add them as soon as we can get them on board. We will be releasing mobile recharge feature very soon, I hope that should solve few issues Smiley

is thr any option to buy google play voucher from india
Not at the moment, but we are working on it and hopefully in a week or two we will be able to release it on Android app.

Regards

Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2015, 03:18:49 PM

What about Myntra?

buysellbitcoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2015, 07:20:54 AM

What about Myntra?

Sure will try.

Regards

alpesh102

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 08:03:57 AM

i m interested..and now i m downloading apps in my mobile....i m live in GUJARAT...
buysellbitcoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2015, 09:19:45 AM

i m interested..and now i m downloading apps in my mobile....i m live in GUJARAT...

Thanks, please feel free to ping us in case you need any help.

Regards

alpesh102

Activity: 131

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 02:01:51 PM

Thanks, please feel free to ping us in case you need any help.

Regards
nice apps...but where is my bitcoin address in apps?
Runkas

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 05:47:21 PM

Open the app and click that + icon, You will see your BTC address under receive bitcoin option or you can generate your own bitcoin address there.

to buysellbitcoin: No PVR vouchers and no low amount BMS vouchers. Please add them.

thanks a lot.  Smiley
buysellbitcoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2015, 06:23:43 PM

Open the app and click that + icon, You will see your BTC address under receive bitcoin option or you can generate your own bitcoin address there.

to buysellbitcoin: No PVR vouchers and no low amount BMS vouchers. Please add them.

thanks a lot.  Smiley

PVR we will restock once we clear our current set of integration. We will update you as soon as we restock. BMS 300 INR we will add soon.

Regards

shivamchawla

Activity: 466

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2015, 08:53:24 PM

Just uninstalled the app because it somehow logged me out while i was browsing the vouchers and asked for a pin which i dont remember. The forgot pin option also didnt work.
buysellbitcoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2015, 05:55:45 AM

Just uninstalled the app because it somehow logged me out while i was browsing the vouchers and asked for a pin which i dont remember. The forgot pin option also didnt work.

Please accept our sincere apologies for inconvenience. It should ask you PIN only if you are trying to purchase it. In case your session is expired ( various reasons ) it should ask for mobile number verification.

Forgot pin is simple email request to support to reset your PIN. We do not allow instant reset as we dont know if you are requesting rest pin or someone else. Reset PIN sms is sent directly to your mobile and you will be able to use it.

I will request you to install app one more time and give it a try again. If you face any issue please call us or mail us and we will be happy to help.

We really appreciate your feedback. We know we are not perfect yet but let me assure you we are listening and working hard to make sure zebpay is your default bitcoin app on your smart phone.

Regards

shivamchawla

Activity: 466

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2015, 06:09:01 AM

Please accept our sincere apologies for inconvenience. It should ask you PIN only if you are trying to purchase it. In case your session is expired ( various reasons ) it should ask for mobile number verification.

Forgot pin is simple email request to support to reset your PIN. We do not allow instant reset as we dont know if you are requesting rest pin or someone else. Reset PIN sms is sent directly to your mobile and you will be able to use it.

I will request you to install app one more time and give it a try again. If you face any issue please call us or mail us and we will be happy to help.

We really appreciate your feedback. We know we are not perfect yet but let me assure you we are listening and working hard to make sure zebpay is your default bitcoin app on your smart phone.

Regards

Didnt knew that it was a manual request. You should automate it. Thanks for the help.
Runkas

Activity: 59

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 06:55:50 AM

Hi support,

When will you add BMS and PVR low amount vouchers? Already 7 days gone. Sad
Rago

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 04:55:39 PM

Do you have 6000 INR voucher for snapdeal?
goodway

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 02:01:38 PM

what is this zebpay? and how to use?
buysellbitcoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2015, 07:09:24 AM

Hi support,

Apologies for inconvenience. We already have excess stock of some of the vouchers so at the moment we will not be able to stock it in very near future. I will keep you updated on the same.

Not at the moment, we are introducing 5000 and 10000 INR vouchers for Flipkart and Amazon soon. We will surely look into it.

zebpay is bitcoin wallet app available on Android, iOs and it is linked to your mobile number. You can send receive store bitcoins to/ from bitcoin address and your phone book numbers.  It works just like whatsapp. In Whatsspp you send/receive messages to your contacts, here you send receive bitcoins to from your contacts and bitcoin address.

It also allows you to buy bitcoin at lowest rate in India. You just need to verify your account by scannin pNA card from app, book order and pay the amount. Its very simple process all available from your mobile.

For the first time in India you can  buy flipkart, amazon, Book my show, Dominos etc vouchers at 10% discount as of now.

We are launching mobile topup very soon where you will be able to recharge/topup/pay for your prepaid, postapid, Data card, DTH, Boradband, landline very soon using bitcoins ( available in India in first phase, worldwide second phase )

Please feel free to get back to us on support@zebpay.com if you have any questions or concerns.

Thanks and Regards

goodway

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 01:20:32 PM

Hi support,

Apologies for inconvenience. We already have excess stock of some of the vouchers so at the moment we will not be able to stock it in very near future. I will keep you updated on the same.

Not at the moment, we are introducing 5000 and 10000 INR vouchers for Flipkart and Amazon soon. We will surely look into it.

zebpay is bitcoin wallet app available on Android, iOs and it is linked to your mobile number. You can send receive store bitcoins to/ from bitcoin address and your phone book numbers.  It works just like whatsapp. In Whatsspp you send/receive messages to your contacts, here you send receive bitcoins to from your contacts and bitcoin address.

It also allows you to buy bitcoin at lowest rate in India. You just need to verify your account by scannin pNA card from app, book order and pay the amount. Its very simple process all available from your mobile.

For the first time in India you can  buy flipkart, amazon, Book my show, Dominos etc vouchers at 10% discount as of now.

We are launching mobile topup very soon where you will be able to recharge/topup/pay for your prepaid, postapid, Data card, DTH, Boradband, landline very soon using bitcoins ( available in India in first phase, worldwide second phase )

Please feel free to get back to us on support@zebpay.com if you have any questions or concerns.

Thanks and Regards

what is this pNA card?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: