Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 08:07:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Zebpay - Freecharge,Flipkart,Amazon,BookMyShow,Dominos,PVR,MakeMyTrip at 7% off  (Read 32151 times)
buysellbitcoin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1105
Merit: 1001

https://www.zebpay.com

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2015, 05:06:56 PM

what is this pNA card?

Apologies for typo. You need to sed scan of your PAN card.

Regards

Download Zebpay Fastest way to Buy / Sell Bitcoins in India
Transaction processing within one working day and best bitcoin rates | Recharge airtime & buy vouchers of Amazon, Flipkart, Domino's at great discounts

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
buysellbitcoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2015, 12:55:33 PM

Amazon now available in 5000 INR denominations too Smiley

so Amazon.in
- 5000 INR available.

Regards

Transaction processing within one working day and best bitcoin rates | Recharge airtime & buy vouchers of Amazon, Flipkart, Domino's at great discounts
Amitabh S
Legendary

Activity: 1001
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 01:23:46 PM

what is this pNA card?

Regards

Lol.. but what is this sed?  Cheesy

Coinsecure referral ID: https://coinsecure.in/signup/refamit (use this link to signup)
buysellbitcoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2015, 02:21:06 PM

what is this pNA card?

Regards

Lol.. but what is this sed?  Cheesy

This is getting embarrassing Smiley

By the way a cool announcement coming tomorrow Smiley

shahadil

Activity: 202
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 02:26:51 PM

what is this pNA card?

Regards

Lol.. but what is this sed?  Cheesy

This is getting embarrassing Smiley

By the way a cool announcement coming tomorrow Smiley

Looking forward to it!
buysellbitcoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2015, 07:43:28 AM

For flipkart and and amzon now we have bigger denominations and they are instant hit Smiley

Amazon - 5000 INR vouchers available at 5%
Flipkart - 10,000 INR vouchers available at 5%

We will slash discounts on all flipkart and amazon denominations next week to 5%

Thanks and Regards

Rago

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 09:17:55 AM

For flipkart and and amzon now we have bigger denominations and they are instant hit Smiley

We will slash discounts on all flipkart and amazon denominations next week to 5%

Thanks and Regards

This is awesome Smiley

But if your voucher not work what will happen i loss my bitcoins?
buysellbitcoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2015, 09:37:04 AM

Thanks and Regards

This is awesome Smiley

But if your voucher not work what will happen i loss my bitcoins?

We are here from long time and you can check our history and feedback Smiley

Vouchers are always non refundable, but in case you face any issue please contact us immediately and we will take this up with voucher provider. Flipkart and Amazon are safest vouchers in India and they do not have any issues normally. These two vouchers constitute most of our sales.

What we recommend is you should use flipkart gift voucher ( does not matter from where you have received it ) immediately and redeem amazon gift voucher in your amazon balance as soon as you get it.

Thanks and Regards

pavan@hosur

Activity: 499
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 02:44:29 PM
Last edit: July 28, 2015, 03:00:37 PM by pavan@hosur

Flip kart - 10,000 INR vouchers available at 5%

We will slash discounts on all flip kart and amazon denominations next week to 5%

Thanks and Regards

Good Improvement... I think we Growing... I think zebpay can do some marketing in metro cities In public places eg: Bangalore city following Places forum,Meenakshi mall,Garuda mall,M.G.Road, Orion Mall etc... Benson Samuel not doing Marketing about coinsecure also.. both are combine can do some marketing..

In these places u can give some demos also...

We can improve Bitcoin Transactions In India But @Benson Samuel is not caring

I'm from Hosur its near to Bangalore i asked some IT students and professions in B'lore about Bitcoin they says don't know but they are willing to know about that. I say in B'lore itself have 1 bitcoin exchange is there. They says never ever heard about these things..

Mahin Gupta i think Benson is trouble with (law) or lazy to do PR... i don't know about Indian bitcoin law ( i don't know we can do marketing about bitcoin's or not).. Just my suggestions

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
Amitabh S
Legendary

Activity: 1001
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 01:23:58 AM
Last edit: July 29, 2015, 01:36:54 AM by Amitabh S

We will slash discounts on all flip kart and amazon denominations next week to 5%

Thanks and Regards

Good Improvement... I think we Growing... I think zebpay can do some marketing in metro cities In public places eg: Bangalore city following Places forum,Meenakshi mall,Garuda mall,M.G.Road, Orion Mall etc... Benson Samuel not doing Marketing about coinsecure also.. both are combine can do some marketing..

I'm from Hosur its near to Bangalore i asked some IT students and professions in B'lore about Bitcoin they says don't know but they are willing to know about that. I say in B'lore itself have 1 bitcoin exchange is there. They says never ever heard about these things..

Mahin Gupta i think Benson is trouble with (law) or lazy to do PR... i don't know about Indian bitcoin law ( i don't know we can do marketing about bitcoin's or not).. Just my suggestions

No trouble with law, just very busy with coding and BD from what I know.
Yes you can do marketing too in media. No law prohibiting that.

BTW, why not take the initiative yourself and attend the several meetups happening in Bangalore every month? There are at least 2 meetups in Bangalore that I am aware of (some online). The attendance is not that great lately. Why not get those students and go there? If you have sufficient people, you could even host one at Hosur.

Anyway great job Mahin. Next movie ticket will be via zebpay.

Coinsecure referral ID: https://coinsecure.in/signup/refamit (use this link to signup)
pavan@hosur

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 06:12:47 AM

Thanks and Regards

BTW, why not take the initiative yourself and attend the several meetups happening in Bangalore every month? There are at least 2 meetups in Bangalore that I am aware of (some online). The attendance is not that great lately. Why not get those students and go there? If you have sufficient people, you could even host one at Hosur.

i asked recently benson if there any meetup ill also participate but he say you are not allowed...

WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
pavan@hosur

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 06:23:51 AM

In hosur at my area almost 20 peoples using zebpay payment service in Fancy store , general Store & pani Puri shop also accepting zebpay payment... in that 20 peoples maybe 5 to 10 members are educated 10th and +2 only using zebpay they aslo know very well about bitcoin. And In bangalore Amrita College some students also using a zebpay bcos i done some marketing in amrita college students with help of my neighbor ...

Important: @Amitabh Im seeing you 1st time this forum.... still Buysellbitcon and bensonsamuel not replied for me

WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
buysellbitcoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2015, 08:30:42 AM

Hi pavan@hosur

There are lots of points you have raised and I will try to answer them one by one
1) On ground marketing in banglore.
- We really want to do it and I really appreciate your efforts on the same. The only thing that is holding us back from it is our current focus. We are startup and we do not have lot of resources. Our current focus is to mature our product, get as much feedback as possible, learn how our users use this product and get at lest few users who loves this product. At this moment in terms of marketing we can afford is gorilla digital marketing and get word of mouth from customers like you.

It does not mean your suggestion is not in our road map, the only issue is we do not have enough resources at the moment. But we will surely brain storm how we can involve customers like you in on ground marketing. Your suggestions gave us food for thought and we will surely work on it.

2) Focus market for Benson and Coinsecure
- Well, they are again startup and as a startup owner you wear 56 different hats in a day, I can assure you that a CTO who is taking care of product tech and execution on early startup days wishes he may get 30 hour a day. There is so much to do and we have to make sure we plan and use our existing resources most efficiently.

Also Coinsecure is an exchange and on ground campus marketing will not help them a lot. Think like how many ads you will see of BSE or Nifty in colleges ? They are doing a lot of marketing and awareness campaign but the audience and market segment is different.

That audience is our target audience and let me assure you we do have plan to tap that area via marketing.

3) Law and regulation regarding bitcoin marketing
- There is absolutely no issue in doing that. Bitcoin is as legal as gold, if you smuggle gold you are wrong, if you use it legally you are not wrong Smiley

4) zebpay being used as payment settlement wallet in local markets
- You can not imagine, how overwhelming feeling is it to read such comments. Its absolutely better than Redbulls and coffee we are consuming each day Smiley I am sure because of users like you we will be able to achieve what we started, the global pytm using global currency. Bitcoins for everyone, for everyday.

Thanks a lot for your encouraging comments Pavan, it really means a lot to us. I am sure the day we launch zebguru, we will have you as one Wink

Regards

pavan@hosur

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 12:04:01 PM

Hi pavan@hosur

There are lots of points you have raised and I will try to answer them one by one
1) On ground marketing in banglore.
- We really want to do it and I really appreciate your efforts on the same. The only thing that is holding us back from it is our current focus. We are startup and we do not have lot of resources. Our current focus is to mature our product, get as much feedback as possible, learn how our users use this product and get at lest few users who loves this product. At this moment in terms of marketing we can afford is gorilla digital marketing and get word of mouth from customers like you.

It does not mean your suggestion is not in our road map, the only issue is we do not have enough resources at the moment. But we will surely brain storm how we can involve customers like you in on ground marketing. Your suggestions gave us food for thought and we will surely work on it.

2) Focus market for Benson and Coinsecure
- Well, they are again startup and as a startup owner you wear 56 different hats in a day, I can assure you that a CTO who is taking care of product tech and execution on early startup days wishes he may get 30 hour a day. There is so much to do and we have to make sure we plan and use our existing resources most efficiently.

Also Coinsecure is an exchange and on ground campus marketing will not help them a lot. Think like how many ads you will see of BSE or Nifty in colleges ? They are doing a lot of marketing and awareness campaign but the audience and market segment is different.

That audience is our target audience and let me assure you we do have plan to tap that area via marketing.

3) Law and regulation regarding bitcoin marketing
- There is absolutely no issue in doing that. Bitcoin is as legal as gold, if you smuggle gold you are wrong, if you use it legally you are not wrong Smiley

4) zebpay being used as payment settlement wallet in local markets
- You can not imagine, how overwhelming feeling is it to read such comments. Its absolutely better than Redbulls and coffee we are consuming each day Smiley I am sure because of users like you we will be able to achieve what we started, the global pytm using global currency. Bitcoins for everyone, for everyday.

Thanks a lot for your encouraging comments Pavan, it really means a lot to us. I am sure the day we launch zebguru, we will have you as one Wink

Regards

Thank you... i like to work with zebpay & Coinsecure

WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
Runkas

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 03:54:55 AM

Hello zebpay support,

Last night i got a BTC transferred to my zebpay BTC address and this morning i checked on blockchain, it showed 64 confirmations but i haven't received any funds on zebpay yet.  Sad

Is everything fine? I never faced this kind of problem before.

Please help.

Thanks

buysellbitcoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2015, 05:13:38 AM

Hello zebpay support,

Last night i got a BTC transferred to my zebpay BTC address and this morning i checked on blockchain, it showed 64 confirmations but i haven't received any funds on zebpay yet.  Sad

Please help.

Thanks

Hi Runkas

We have some technical problems with bitcoin daemon, we are working on it. It should get resolved in next few hours. Meanwhile we will manually process all incoming transactions in next 15 minutes.

Regards

buysellbitcoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2015, 05:37:37 AM

Hello zebpay support,

Last night i got a BTC transferred to my zebpay BTC address and this morning i checked on blockchain, it showed 64 confirmations but i haven't received any funds on zebpay yet.  Sad

Please help.

Thanks

Hi Runkas

We have some technical problems with bitcoin daemon, we are working on it. It should get resolved in next few hours. Meanwhile we will manually process all incoming transactions in next 15 minutes.

Regards

Runkas,

It should be cleared now. You should see balance reflected in your account. Please accept our sincere apologies for this issue. We are working on alternate arrangements to minimize sch outages in future.

Thanks and Regards

buysellbitcoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2015, 05:42:18 AM

Hurry, grab it before stock is over.

Flipkart - 10000 INR vouchers and Amazon 5000 INR vouchers available at 10% discount Cheesy

Your latest Moto G, can be 10% cheaper Cheesy

Regards

Runkas

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 05:57:52 AM

Runkas,

It should be cleared now. You should see balance reflected in your account. Please accept our sincere apologies for this issue. We are working on alternate arrangements to minimize sch outages in future.

Thanks and Regards

Yes, i can see the amount now. Thank you so much for the fix.  Grin
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2015, 03:26:07 PM

I have not received 2x 500 Flipkart vouchers. I ordered three vouchers yesterday and I only received one. Please fix internal problems(if any)!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: