Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 02:22:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Zebpay - Freecharge,Flipkart,Amazon,BookMyShow,Dominos,PVR,MakeMyTrip at 7% off  (Read 32151 times)
Ceizer54

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 06:50:57 PM

Please Add 5000 INR Amazon plz

Apologies on stock issues, we sold out 5k Amazon vouchers during weekend. You should be able to 5k and 1k vouchers again next 2-3 days max.

Thanks for your support Smiley

Hi

Amazon.in 5000, 1000 and 500 are in stock now. Please refresh app in case it shows out of stock ( try to tap it and see if it shows in stock even if main screen shows out of stock as some users reported that issue )

Thanks for your business and support.

Regards

Thanks I just bought 5000 INR amazon voucher
Nice doing bussiness with Zebpay Wink #AwesomeExperience Cheesy
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
buysellbitcoin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1105
Merit: 1001

https://www.zebpay.com

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2015, 06:29:29 AM

Please Add 5000 INR Amazon plz

Apologies on stock issues, we sold out 5k Amazon vouchers during weekend. You should be able to 5k and 1k vouchers again next 2-3 days max.

Thanks for your support Smiley

Hi

Amazon.in 5000, 1000 and 500 are in stock now. Please refresh app in case it shows out of stock ( try to tap it and see if it shows in stock even if main screen shows out of stock as some users reported that issue )

Thanks for your business and support.

Regards

Thanks I just bought 5000 INR amazon voucher
Nice doing bussiness with Zebpay Wink #AwesomeExperience Cheesy

Thanks for kind words, it keeps us going Smiley
Please consider rating us on playstore/app store Smiley

Thanks and Regards
Mahin
Zebpay

Download Zebpay Fastest way to Buy / Sell Bitcoins in India
Transaction processing within one working day and best bitcoin rates | Recharge airtime & buy vouchers of Amazon, Flipkart, Domino's at great discounts
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 07:45:30 PM

Hi Zebpay,excuse me if this is not the right place to post this.I searched support or contact link on Zebpay app but in vain hence I am posting here.For the last few days I am trying to recharge my Tata Docomo mobile through Zebpay but it failed no matter how many time I try or whatever amount I recharge.I have recharged my Idea mobile successfully though but facing problem in Tata Docomo recharge.Can you please check and sort this out? and yes I am from Madhya Pradesh circle if that helps

buysellbitcoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2015, 05:42:32 AM

Hi Zebpay,excuse me if this is not the right place to post this.I searched support or contact link on Zebpay app but in vain hence I am posting here.For the last few days I am trying to recharge my Tata Docomo mobile through Zebpay but it failed no matter how many time I try or whatever amount I recharge.I have recharged my Idea mobile successfully though but facing problem in Tata Docomo recharge.Can you please check and sort this out? and yes I am from Madhya Pradesh circle if that helps

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback.
1) Please mail anytime at support@zebpay.com and it will register a ticket and someone will help you asap. We will make support link available and prominent on main website. Thanks for feedback on the same.

2) If you can send me your registered mobile number on support@zebpay.com I will look into why it is failing. Normally the issue with Tata docomo most of the times is Topup and flexi plan confusion as some topup denominations are supported with topup plan and some are with flexi plan. You can choose them in operator dropdown. But sometimes it just blatantly do not accept recharge request ( Tata docomo and BSNL mainly ). I will look into it as I get your registered number.

Thanks for your feedback and we really appreciate it.

Regards

Transaction processing within one working day and best bitcoin rates | Recharge airtime & buy vouchers of Amazon, Flipkart, Domino's at great discounts
buysellbitcoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2015, 11:13:41 AM
Last edit: October 01, 2015, 01:48:57 PM by buysellbitcoin

Replied on your support ticket. There was an issue which should be resolved now Smiley

Thanks for your feedback and support in resolving this. Keep Zebbing !

Regards

stingers
Legendary

Activity: 1184
Merit: 1013

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 03:42:58 PM

Bought a gift voucher a few days ago. The service is awesome and I got the gift voucher within 5mins of paying for it.
All the best to the app and I hope you introduce new vouchers soon. Also, good luck to the team(you guys are kinda active).
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 07:17:16 PM

Replied on your support ticket. There was an issue which should be resolved now Smiley

Regards
That was the most quickest response on your part.I am glad you have resolved the issue within hours.Yes now recharge to Tata Docomo is working fine.I am going to rate Zebpay at playstore now.Good luck

buysellbitcoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2015, 08:44:44 AM

Regards
That was the most quickest response on your part.I am glad you have resolved the issue within hours.Yes now recharge to Tata Docomo is working fine.I am going to rate Zebpay at playstore now.Good luck

Thanks for kind words and we really appreciate your support and patience in resolving this.
Keep Zebbing!

Regards

Ceizer54

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 01:11:15 PM

i Love Zebpay and use it whenever i need to buy vouchers for myself Smiley
I reaaly need one feature request added so that i can use zebpay as my regular bitcoin wallet too..
I want an option in zebpay app for signing a message from my bitcoin address..That feature would be awesome..Please conside this,if possible  Cheesy
buysellbitcoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2015, 05:05:18 AM

i Love Zebpay and use it whenever i need to buy vouchers for myself Smiley
I reaaly need one feature request added so that i can use zebpay as my regular bitcoin wallet too..
I want an option in zebpay app for signing a message from my bitcoin address..That feature would be awesome..Please conside this,if possible  Cheesy

We received these and few more requests like providing txids for bitcoin transactions ( incoming and outgoing ) and more native stuff. We discussed these a lot internally but always hide complexities from user argument wins as soul and base of our product is hiding complexities from normal joe.

We do have advanced mode feature on our roadmap where once you turn it on from settings, you will be able to do lot of native Bitcoin stuff like this including having your own private wallet and not sharing keys with us ( Keys will be stored in you mobile only, encrypted using paraphrase and it is never shared with us ). I can not promise actual timeline as we our short term roadmap is focused on lot of consumer facing tasks, but I will surely push this internally.

Thanks for your support and appreciate feedback Smiley

Regards

Ceizer54

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 09:31:49 AM

We received these and few more requests like providing txids for bitcoin transactions ( incoming and outgoing ) and more native stuff. We discussed these a lot internally but always hide complexities from user argument wins as soul and base of our product is hiding complexities from normal joe.

We do have advanced mode feature on our roadmap where once you turn it on from settings, you will be able to do lot of native Bitcoin stuff like this including having your own private wallet and not sharing keys with us ( Keys will be stored in you mobile only, encrypted using paraphrase and it is never shared with us ). I can not promise actual timeline as we our short term roadmap is focused on lot of consumer facing tasks, but I will surely push this internally.

Thanks for your support and appreciate feedback Smiley

Regards
Thanks for your response..I trust zebpay and even if the private key feature you are talking about not added then also i am satisfied..but Zebpay should really add signing a message feature because sometimes we need to prove that we own our address and that can be done by only signing a message..I hope future updates will include this feature,Otherwise zebpay is great and one of its kind Wink
buddybitcoin

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 01:48:32 PM

Any plans to add Grocery App i.e. BigBasket, Grofers etc. coupons in near future.

Thanks,
buysellbitcoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2015, 02:56:03 PM

Any plans to add Grocery App i.e. BigBasket, Grofers etc. coupons in near future.

Thanks,

Sure, will try. At the moment we are experimenting with Pizzahut, Cafe coffee day.

Regards

stingers
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 09:33:03 AM

Any plans to launch a web based version or the windows phone based version of the app for the androidless and the iosless people?
buysellbitcoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2015, 10:30:32 AM

Any plans to launch a web based version or the windows phone based version of the app for the androidless and the iosless people?

Windows phone is on roadmap. Web version is still not on near future road map.

Regards

stingers
Legendary

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 05:19:04 AM

Hey, can you just list down all the available vouchers(all the vouchers for each site along with their prices). I really find it troublesome to pick up my phone and locate the vouchers while I am sitting on my Laptop.
Ceizer54

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 02:03:24 PM

Please zebpay,can we have ebay.in gift vouchers?
and what happens to 500 INR amazon vouchers?
Ceizer54

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 07:57:41 PM

Hey zebpay i see 100 INR Flipkart vouchers in the app.Can't zebpay team add 100 INR Amazon vouchers too? Please consider this.
buysellbitcoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2015, 07:08:31 AM

Hey zebpay i see 100 INR Flipkart vouchers in the app.Can't zebpay team add 100 INR Amazon vouchers too? Please consider this.

Sure, will get it done Smiley

Regards

Ceizer54

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 02:54:22 PM

Sure, will get it done Smiley

Regards
Hello,
i see now 500 INR amazon vouchers are also not available.
Please add 100INR and 500INR amazon vouchers.
and can you consider adding buying paytm cash with bitcoins?it will be awesome.Right? Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: