Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 02:29:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 [240] 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 ... 428 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AMP - The Currency That Powers Your Attention On Synereo  (Read 879140 times)
temmuz

Activity: 784
Merit: 425

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 07:23:32 PM

Does not it have to move anymore? It stayed at these levels too much. Huh Huh

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Diego24

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 07:46:49 PM

In the cryptocurrency space, projections and dates mostly serve as a point around which speculators go crazy, the markets become volatile, and people either praise the project beyond measure or spread FUD in every direction, depending on their position.

In short, they serve absolutely no use aside from to people who are looking for short-term market signals.
This causes a lot of agitation to the community and to the team - for zero benefit.

If you're participating in, or following, one of our many channels, you'll be the first to know once what we are creating is available for use. Soon enough, AMPs will be usable in the actual software, and that will form a solid basis for their value and market price.
Nonsense. A roadmap needs dates, period. This isn't a roadmap but a promisemap. Everyone that ever worked in a serious company knows that this is shit.

As much as it hurts me to admit this; you're right. We need dates to circle on our calender's not promises of something coming on some future unknown date.
It hurts me too. Dor speaks bullshit. "I will buy all dumped AMPs at these prices." ... how old is he 5 years ? He should better put dates on the roadmap, like a true adult CEO does and leave the kindergarten talk for the little children.
xtyling

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

Crypto is Life!

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 07:56:04 PM

This is the kind of team we invested. I have been saying this since the beginning, this team is one of a kind.

Who makes a new roadmap without deadlines ? This simply shows that

1. We don't care to deliver something soon
2. We got your money. You are fucked to stay with us, since there is no competitor.
3. We will deliver when we want to!!!
bitmaster1x
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2017, 08:12:15 PM
Last edit: January 22, 2017, 08:28:36 PM by bitmaster1x

With the amount of funds they've raised. If you can't come up with a working product, let alone dates after two plus years. Well, one doesn't need a rocket science degree to figure out the rest... Just sayin'.  Roll Eyes

Sourgummies

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Never ending parties are what Im into.

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 08:23:01 PM

omg you guys are starting to sound like the little devil sitting by my ear whispering bad bad things about Dor, this project, my investment and where its all headed. I seriously hope you guy are all wrong. Otherwise this could end up quite expensive.
andreibi
Legendary

Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012

Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2017, 08:23:49 PM

I agree. Every business plan, milestone proposal, and roadmap have tentative dates. It doesn't have to meet it but it's there. Bet my clients would go ballistic if I just say "soon" to them when asked about project completion.

donnatello

Activity: 338
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 08:32:51 PM

omg you guys are starting to sound like the little devil sitting by my ear whispering bad bad things about Dor, this project, my investment and where its all headed. I seriously hope you guy are all wrong. Otherwise this could end up quite expensive.

As a hero member you oughta know how this goes. This coin is good for now.
Sourgummies

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Never ending parties are what Im into.

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 08:35:19 PM

People are right. This would never be accepted in the real world. Dates and timelines need to be included for our benefit. Dont you agree.
plost24

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 08:56:31 PM

Yeah where is the update. I see the markets are dumping again so even before i read it i know its going to be bad.

Can you share the link to the update.

Don't look at the small picture, look at the big picture, Synereo will be awesome:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVtrwhdu8cc

That's old. Where is todays update
Huh

I know but that is the big picture, that is the true potential future value.

Here is yerserdays news:

https://blog.synereo.com/2017/01/20/a-new-beginning-synereos-roadmap-and-mission-statement/

That made me  Cry because I was expecting so much more and im sure others were as well. Now I understand why the price just keeps falling. Looks like this is going to be a very long hold for all of us.
 Sad

SELL DOR YOUR AMPS OR SHUT UP!

So anyone who is sad should just sell and move on? What kind of amp supporter are you?

For rent 1.4 Bitcoin for 11 months starting Feb 1 2017
donnatello

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 09:05:29 PM

People are right. This would never be accepted in the real world. Dates and timelines need to be included for our benefit. Dont you agree.

You need to balance the need for specificity with the complexity of the project. The way things are now, the pieces are generally in place.
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 09:13:32 PM

Yeah where is the update. I see the markets are dumping again so even before i read it i know its going to be bad.

Can you share the link to the update.

Don't look at the small picture, look at the big picture, Synereo will be awesome:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVtrwhdu8cc

That's old. Where is todays update
Huh

I know but that is the big picture, that is the true potential future value.

Here is yerserdays news:

https://blog.synereo.com/2017/01/20/a-new-beginning-synereos-roadmap-and-mission-statement/

That made me  Cry because I was expecting so much more and im sure others were as well. Now I understand why the price just keeps falling. Looks like this is going to be a very long hold for all of us.
 Sad

SELL DOR YOUR AMPS OR SHUT UP!

So anyone who is sad should just sell and move on? What kind of amp supporter are you?

One who has made a lot of money buying cheap AMPs.

Listen, Dor is willing to buy your AMPs at the market price.  What type of retard would sell them on Polo and get less money for them by driving down the price?  You guys contemplating selling now are seriously stupid.

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
JoeyDaMan7

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 10:44:12 PM

In the cryptocurrency space, projections and dates mostly serve as a point around which speculators go crazy, the markets become volatile, and people either praise the project beyond measure or spread FUD in every direction, depending on their position.

In short, they serve absolutely no use aside from to people who are looking for short-term market signals.
This causes a lot of agitation to the community and to the team - for zero benefit.

If you're participating in, or following, one of our many channels, you'll be the first to know once what we are creating is available for use. Soon enough, AMPs will be usable in the actual software, and that will form a solid basis for their value and market price.
Nonsense. A roadmap needs dates, period. This isn't a roadmap but a promisemap. Everyone that ever worked in a serious company knows that this is shit.

In the crypto business though? Dor already explained earlier in the thread why there are no dates for the roadmap. If you easily misinterpret his posts in this thread, I'm not sure how you could've possibly done research to make sure that this was a good investment. I mean, IT IS, but you wouldn't even be able to figure that out by yourself.
numismatist
Legendary

Activity: 1245
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 10:50:38 PM

Could the Synereo Team please rethink their roadmap and maybe overwork it. I think it's what most of the community members (well the ones that are still with this project) want. Please consider it at least.

Phrases filled with buzzwords like "(...)We will decide at each point where to focus our attention and resources to maximize the synergy between the Synereo project and the ecosystem in which it grows (...)" or unnecessary metaphors like "(...) Instead of designing and building a whole chariot before having first invented the wheel(-axle), (...)" does nothing for the information value of your roadmap. Some kind of timeframe is needed to realistically evaluate the different status quos of this project.  

We're at a breaking point right now. It's not a good sign if your slack is filled with more fudsters than supporters.

If you even take out them Buzzwords there will be only Vaporware left behind, not exactly a smart move

ClamCoin

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 12:15:04 AM

Im not amused.
donnatello

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 12:23:56 AM

If you even take out them Buzzwords there will be only Vaporware left behind, not exactly a smart move

We are nowhere near Vaporware panic mode yet.
bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1424

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 02:08:12 AM

What happened to this project? All I see in this thread is now chaos and this is far from the usual optimistic view I have seen from the followers of Synereo. I thought the technology being created here was far more advanced than what we have seen. Now Synereo's own followers are crying vaporware. What is the whole story? Please give me links so I can get updated.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 02:55:12 AM
Last edit: January 23, 2017, 03:12:53 AM by DecentralizeEconomics

What happened to this project? All I see in this thread is now chaos and this is far from the usual optimistic view I have seen from the followers of Synereo. I thought the technology being created here was far more advanced than what we have seen. Now Synereo's own followers are crying vaporware. What is the whole story? Please give me links so I can get updated.

TLDR...

One developer failed to deliver on his roadmap.  The developer was fired.  A new team has been assembled.  The new roadmap is better than before.  Project is super undervalued from a bunch of morons panic selling.

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
xtyling

Activity: 588

Crypto is Life!

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 05:31:14 AM

Amen brother. You should be the fearless leader of the church of the AMP! Smiley

Thanks, I just have a more open mind, and can see past the storm. I ignore small conflicts like these and focus on the big picture.

• The Phone: People used to laugh at it, they haven't invested in it, because they thought it's worthless. They have failed. Who is laughing now?
  • The Internet: People used to laugh at it, they haven't invested in it, because they thought it's worthless. They have failed. Who is laughing now?
  • Bitcoin: People used to laugh at it, they haven't invested in it, because they thought it's worthless. They have failed. Who is laughing now?
  • Synereo: People used to laugh at it, they haven't invested in it, because they thought it's worthless.....What will happen?

You see, people create their own destinies, but nobody who is closed minded and ignorant can become rich. Money only comes to people who believe in something. I believe in Synereo!

NotMyFarm

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 07:04:47 AM

Amen brother. You should be the fearless leader of the church of the AMP! Smiley

Thanks, I just have a more open mind, and can see past the storm. I ignore small conflicts like these and focus on the big picture.

• The Phone: People used to laugh at it, they haven't invested in it, because they thought it's worthless. They have failed. Who is laughing now?
  • The Internet: People used to laugh at it, they haven't invested in it, because they thought it's worthless. They have failed. Who is laughing now?
  • Bitcoin: People used to laugh at it, they haven't invested in it, because they thought it's worthless. They have failed. Who is laughing now?
  • Synereo: People used to laugh at it, they haven't invested in it, because they thought it's worthless.....What will happen?

You see, people create their own destinies, but nobody who is closed minded and ignorant can become rich. Money only comes to people who believe in something. I believe in Synereo!

amen to that and well put
am still accumulating in the dips  Wink

profitgenerator212

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 07:24:40 AM

Thanks, I feel like this thread is full of 5 year olds, complaining about their emotions. Big investors don't behave like this.

It hurts me too. Dor speaks bullshit. "I will buy all dumped AMPs at these prices." ... how old is he 5 years ? He should better put dates on the roadmap, like a true adult CEO does and leave the kindergarten talk for the little children.

It is you who is the 5 year old emotional crybaby. You can't take the drawdowns? What kind of investor are you?

If you have any serious investing experience, you should know that there are no silver bullets, all investments starts out hard, and when the breakthrough happens the euphoria will begin.

I bet most people here were euphoric when the price has going to 30k, and now as it is low, they are crying.

How ridiculous is that to have your mood set by the price? An investor should be objective and without emotions.

Anyone who can't handle the stress, should not invest, because they will probably have heart attacks, seriously.

People who can't handle the stress, will destroy their health.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
Pages: « 1 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 [240] 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 ... 428 »
  Print  

Jump to: