Bitcoin Forum
October 24, 2017, 08:21:12 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.0.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 [277] 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 ... 389 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AMP - The Currency That Powers Your Attention On Synereo  (Read 782466 times)
Elokane

Activity: 837

Truth is a consensus among neurons www.synereo.com

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2017, 08:33:20 AM

So stoked for Synereo. Just hope they rebrand to 2 syllable word at some point like other major tech companies Tongue.
This is massively undervalued. Let the haters hate. Haters gonna hate. Holders gonna hodl.
People will always get butthurt they didn't buy at the bottom. Nothing new.

How do you like the name "Qrator"?

Synereo: liberating the Internet from abusive business models.

Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart, he dreams himself your master.
<br>

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jbreher
Legendary

Activity: 1806

lose: unfind ... loose: untight

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 08:41:22 AM

How do you like the name "Qrator"?

dorain-not-bad.png

Anyone with a campaign ad in their signature -- for an organization with which they are not otherwise affiliated -- is automatically deducted credibility points.
ooom

Activity: 159

Learning is the beginning of wealth.

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 08:50:05 AM

Everyone stop buying. Where is the FUD and other bullshit to suppress the price? Cheesy
As further we go as further I miss that. Soon everyone will be chating how great this project is buy, invest.

Disclaimer: My material is for informational purposes only.  It should not be considered legal or financial advice. I do not make any guarantee or other promise as to any results that may be obtained from using my content. BTC: 1DaE9baGWmgxMS2wjXqgLfGcywU89kH53F
profitgenerator212

Activity: 364

Profitgenerator

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2017, 08:59:47 AM

Everyone stop buying. Where is the FUD and other bullshit to suppress the price? Cheesy
As further we go as further I miss that. Soon everyone will be chating how great this project is buy, invest.

It mostly came out of your mouth, as soon as you stopped FUD-ing, as soon the price started recovering.

It's a miracle how much positive attitude can be generated if trolls stop trolling.

ooom

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 09:26:14 AM

It mostly came out of your mouth, as soon as you stopped FUD-ing, as soon the price started recovering.

It's a miracle how much positive attitude can be generated if trolls stop trolling.

I never FUD - I state FACTS at the current time. While you FUD at the current time with your imagination.

Where dor was while everyone talked facts.

I tell you where - he had nothing to show as whole project was a FAILURE and this is a FACT - he went to silently hide.

Now Synereo have a totally new PROJECT with a totally new ROADMAP and strategical approach. I hope it will be awesome.

I invested in Synereo crowdsale for Rchain and Synereo social network and unbelievable advancements... Now I am happy that Synereo did not went 100 % SCAM, saved our money. Will develop something working and usable for us all. While Greg went 100 % retard by destroying confidence.

So who do the FUD?  I say Greg here is the kingpin of FUD. The new Pablo Escobar of FUD.

Disclaimer: My material is for informational purposes only.  It should not be considered legal or financial advice. I do not make any guarantee or other promise as to any results that may be obtained from using my content. BTC: 1DaE9baGWmgxMS2wjXqgLfGcywU89kH53F
ooom

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 10:00:54 AM

Now some facts.

First test group who got to test Synereo Alpha social layer says it will be huge.  There will be the next alpha TEST round, with more users.
After second Test round Amp price will never go back to todays 5 cents.

Our team has many, many years of experience and we have gone through two prestigious startup accelerators, becoming familiar with the cutting edge. I assure you we're aiming at creating a product of the highest quality.

Amp trading and price cap constantly increase. Buying support constantly increase.
Time to time there comes a big shot and buys like 10 btc amp strait from sell order no mater the price.

Strong speculations around Synereo alpha scene.  
Dor said that next week he will release an update on what is happening to clarify things for everyone.  

Will you be able to AMP content on FACEBOOK? YOUTUBE? where else? Will browser extension be able to setup on any browser?

The plan is to make this a ubiquitous layer on top of the Internet. We'll publish more information about our model next week.

I say its about the time, because everyone is tired of The unknown.

Our team has many, many years of experience and we have gone through two prestigious startup accelerators, becoming familiar with the cutting edge. I assure you we're aiming at creating a product of the highest quality.

You do know that global smartphone market is humongous?

3) Will AMP INTERNET layer be available for all smartphone users?

Yes. More traffic is driven by smartphone apps than browsers since recently.

We are not making any promises anymore -- only discussing our vision and roadmap while building things.

Finally they will not make any promises anymore. A music to my eyes.

Diego24

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 10:38:58 AM

Good for you but I doubt the DASH or ETH rally would hold, I think there is just too much fearmongering in the BTC community. I doubt the hardfork will happen, and even if it would, the money would go to USD not the altcoins.
I couldn't disagree more on your price predictions, especially those from ETH:

http://www.coindesk.com/ethereums-price-surge-is-sparking-institutional-investor-interest/

Remember that ETH still is a penny stock but with an amazing potential.

So as soon as AMP comes out, I bet the profits here would go way higher. Just imagine you only need a couple hundred of BTC to make AMP skyrocket, while you need many thousands for the DASH rally.
And I will jump in than with 3 times more BTC than before I went out. And if it takes more time before AMP goes up I might even jump in with 10 times more BTC than when I left AMP.

AMP has a huge profit potential in the future.
If they actually deliver something and it is good, sure it can. I think AMP is on the radar of many investors that are not in it at this moment.

Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 1092

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 01:47:45 PM

Now some facts.

First test group who got to test Synereo Alpha social layer says it will be huge.  There will be the next alpha TEST round, with more users.
After second Test round Amp price will never go back to todays 5 cents.

Amp trading and price cap constantly increase. Buying support constantly increase.
Time to time there comes a big shot and buys like 10 btc amp strait from sell order no mater the price.

Strong speculations around Synereo alpha scene.  
Dor said that next week he will release an update on what is happening to clarify things for everyone.  

Will you be able to AMP content on FACEBOOK? YOUTUBE? where else? Will browser extension be able to setup on any browser?

The plan is to make this a ubiquitous layer on top of the Internet. We'll publish more information about our model next week.

I say its about the time, because everyone is tired of The unknown.

You do know that global smartphone market is humongous?

3) Will AMP INTERNET layer be available for all smartphone users?

Yes. More traffic is driven by smartphone apps than browsers since recently.

We are not making any promises anymore -- only discussing our vision and roadmap while building things.

Finally they will not make any promises anymore. A music to my eyes.

nice to hear and all but ALL TALK until we see some fucking results (and the amp whales come to play)

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with New Wallet & Smart Message Insertion
  with Smart Doc Insertion
  Free WBB Chat App | Fully Secure and Private
Thereisnospoon

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 02:56:49 PM

Whales toying with Amp today Grin Lets see how high they can push the FOMO. One more pull back and to the moon?
altcoiner555

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 03:28:03 PM

Whales toying with Amp today Grin Lets see how high they can push the FOMO. One more pull back and to the moon?

No pullbacks!
Diego24

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 08:22:49 PM

So those that know the answer on my question ...

There will be a layer on top of facebook, youtube, twitter, ... If I see content that is interesting then I notify this to the Synereo network. This will make other people aware that I found content that might be relevant. If they agree, then they will upvote me too so I get rewarded for bringing this to attention. If the creator of the content is also attached to the Synereo network then he will also be rewarded.

Am I right ? Is this how it will work ?
bitmaster1x

Activity: 700

CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 You are the future!

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2017, 02:39:39 AM

After more than 2 years and all they've come up with is an alpha that is essentially a bookmark?  Roll Eyes

SynereoCommunity

Activity: 296

Your Network. Your Rules.

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2017, 02:54:35 AM

So those that know the answer on my question ...

There will be a layer on top of facebook, youtube, twitter, ... If I see content that is interesting then I notify this to the Synereo network. This will make other people aware that I found content that might be relevant. If they agree, then they will upvote me too so I get rewarded for bringing this to attention. If the creator of the content is also attached to the Synereo network then he will also be rewarded.

Am I right ? Is this how it will work ?

That's pretty close Diego.

Words matter, and a few need to be changed to give the right picture.  First, don't forget that this is the alpha, and it's purpose is to gather information, and test assumptions on behavior, incentives, etc.  It is not the final product, and is missing key parts until phase 2 and 3. (see the roadmap: synereo.com)  Even compared to itself, it is only in the 2nd of many iterations, so again, some features are not there yet, and will be entering use over the coming months.

It's not a layer on top of facebook, youtube, etc, the code sits on your computer, operating through your browser.  It does function like a layer, but the layer is on your screen, not the servers of FB or YouTube.

Yes, if you see interesting content, you can AMPlify it with our tokens, which will flow up to the sharers/creators.

We'll have a post laying this out in better detail very soon, which will explain the big picture of the attention economy principles we're using.

Please join our Slack channel for a variety of conversations: https://joinslack.synereo.com/  -  Visit the web site for general info: http://www.synereo.com/  -  Our Blog has important updates and summaries: http://blog.synereo.com  -  All hangouts and educational videos here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU5CBbxAeFYnodf32w3ahOQ
connexus

Activity: 601

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 06:42:12 AM

After more than 2 years and all they've come up with is an alpha that is essentially a bookmark?  Roll Eyes

The development phase is on continuous process. It doesn't matter how slowly you go as long as the project do not stop.
Diego24

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 07:38:53 AM

That's pretty close Diego.

Words matter, and a few need to be changed to give the right picture.  First, don't forget that this is the alpha, and it's purpose is to gather information, and test assumptions on behavior, incentives, etc.  It is not the final product, and is missing key parts until phase 2 and 3. (see the roadmap: synereo.com)  Even compared to itself, it is only in the 2nd of many iterations, so again, some features are not there yet, and will be entering use over the coming months.

It's not a layer on top of facebook, youtube, etc, the code sits on your computer, operating through your browser.  It does function like a layer, but the layer is on your screen, not the servers of FB or YouTube.

Yes, if you see interesting content, you can AMPlify it with our tokens, which will flow up to the sharers/creators.

We'll have a post laying this out in better detail very soon, which will explain the big picture of the attention economy principles we're using.

OK, thanks for clearing that out  Wink
CryptoGuu

Activity: 318

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 10:53:02 AM

Still situation is the same as I described before. Repeated constant 10 btc buys strait from sell order. Well I would prefer some dumps as price became to expensive to accumulate.
iltl at least in the mid 10 thousa
the price will not go back anytime soon, look at those big buy walls. whales are pushing the price forward and it just started. Same happened with lisk.
magaura

Activity: 989

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 12:28:07 PM

I think the FOMO going to be great if we can break 8k

wosch76

Activity: 910

Green Mining 85% Cheaper

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 03:31:22 PM

looks like fomo-buying has already started, when I look at the volume.
funny how quickly markets change.
FUD is fading slowly away Cheesy
good times ahead of us.
you will only lose if you sell/sold too early.

▄██▄
       █████
        ▀███▌
          ███  ▄███▄
          ▐█▌ ██████▌
     ████  ▀  ██████▌
     ████    ▐██████
     ▐███▌   █████▀
     ▐███   ▐████
     ███▀  ▄███
    ▄██   █▀▀  ▄▄▄
   ▄▀       ▄█████▀
       ▄▄▄██████▀
.HydroMiner
~~~~~~~~~~~~
.           ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄
        ▄██████▌       ▐██████▄
      ▄████████▌       ▐████████▄
    ▄██████████▌       ▐██████████▄
   ██████▀▐████▌       ▐████▌▀██████
  █████▀  ▐████▌        ▀███▌  ▀█████
 █████    ▐████▌          ▀█▌    █████
▐████▌    ▐█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▐████▌
█████      ▀███████████████▄      █████
▐████▌        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▌    ▐████▌
 █████    ▐█▄          ▐████▌    █████
  █████▄  ▐███▄        ▐████▌  ▄█████
   ██████▄▐████▌       ▐████▌▄██████
    ▀██████████▌       ▐██████████▀
      ▀████████▌       ▐████████▀
        ▀██████▌       ▐██████▀
           ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀
.Green Mining with Hydro Power
             ▐█▌             
             ███             
            ▄███▄            
           ▐█████▌           
          ▄████▀██▄          
        ▄████▀  ████▄        
       █████    ██████       
     ▄████▀     ███████▄     
    █████      ▄█████████    
  ▄█████     ▄████████████▄  
 ▐█████    ▄███████████████▌ 
 █████   ▄██████████████████ 
 █████  ▄███████████████████ 
 ▐████ ████████████████████▌ 
  ▀███████████████████████▀  
   ▀█████████████████████▀   
     ▀█████████████████▀     
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀      
magaura

Activity: 989

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 04:22:39 PM

looks like fomo-buying has already started, when I look at the volume.
funny how quickly markets change.
FUD is fading slowly away Cheesy
good times ahead of us.
you will only lose if you sell/sold too early.

yeah expecting the same like on steem

cointrader83

Activity: 644

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 04:23:56 PM

I have mined this coin a few years ago as I remember Cheesy

▄▄███████▄▄
        ▄███▀▀
▄▄▄▄    ▀▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄  ▀▄
  ▄▀▀██▀           ▀▀██▄▄▀▄
▄▀  ██                 ▀██
  ██       ▀▀█▀▀         █
█▀        █ █ █        ▄█▀▄
▀▄         █ █ █       ▄█  █
 ██         █▄▄▄█      ▄█  ▄▀
  ██▄                ▄█▀  ▄▀
  ▀▄▀██▄▄          ▄█▀  ▄▀
   ▀▄ ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.UTRUST.▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
             █
●  Download WHITEPAPER  ●
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▼ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
facebook      twitter      slack
▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
             █
Pages: « 1 ... 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 [277] 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 ... 389 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.