Bitcoin Forum
December 17, 2017, 10:30:43 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 [360] 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AMP - The Currency That Powers Your Attention On Synereo  (Read 844771 times)
mv1986

Activity: 497

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 10:40:10 AM

You know what's better than a communicating team, though? A working product. People here are used to measure a project's "health" based on how much bullshit they're being fed and how much their beliefs are propped up by con artists.
Belief isn't required when evidence exists.
Agreed. We can't wait for your product to succeed  Wink

So have you changed your mind? You used to be a FUDster troll what happened now?

I have always known that Synereo will be a great project.

That guy is really weird, maybe he shares his account with his smart-minded mom. It is actually disturbing to have people around here spamming the thread with complete nonsense. Too bad.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Diego24

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 11:22:46 AM

That guy is really weird, maybe he shares his account with his smart-minded mom.
Maybe you share stuff with your mom like her boyfriend or things like that, but I don't.

It is actually disturbing to have people around here spamming the thread with complete nonsense.
My nonsense:
I predicted the AMP crash and some people that called me troll for that have said afterwards that they should have listened.
I claim that Synereo's team with 4 developers is way too small. Serious projects like for example EOS have 40 developers.
I claim that Steemit finished a fully working project more than 1 year ago, while AMP is still only in beta release of WildSpark.

These are things that really happened and serious critics that Synereo should be looking at. I am not like kebapguy spreading FUD for spreading FUD. If you think these critics are not valid, than you have a lower IQ than your senile mom with whom you share your things with.

However, I see you happily agree with a guy that was falsely claiming that he made 135.000 % profit. That says enough about how useless your opinion is actually. You are just a zombie investor that buys a coin and don't tolerate any form of critics and once your investment gets destroyed you probably start crying that you want refund.  Cheesy

When I read about AMP's project, I see a lot of potential. When I see the way of working of the team ... too small and too slow progress ... I see that as a bottleneck and I have every right to reveal these things that are not as they should be. That's not spreading nonsense but valid critics. It is not because I invest in something that I have to be a dumb fuck and only see the good things but be blind for the bad things. It really says a lot about the stupidity of investors that are blind to see the problems a certain project has. Emotional attachment will destroy you as an investor. Everytime I make an emotional attached decision when investing I get burned. When I follow cold logic I gain. That's how simple it is.
mv1986

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 11:39:49 AM

The team shoud anounce what next, present serious roadmap and begin to communicate.
The team hardly communicates. I advise everyone to sell at august 13 and jump back in when price has been hammered down a lot. This pattern has been seen too much here already. Don't get screwed again  Wink

Just for the record.

Diego24

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 11:52:53 AM

Just for the record.
So ? What is wrong about that ?

point 1: Various questions (also of myself) have passed here on bitcointalk and the team never answered. Go have a look at NAV bitcointalk. You ask a question there and the team will reply to you. They will even reply to your mailbox in a private message. Now it appears they do answer on slack. Great, but I am not on it. And I am sure not the only one not being on slack. If you do things seriously, you answer to questions on every channel that is visited by investors. Bitcointalk is an important channel and people's questions deserve to be answered here as well.

point 2: We will see on August 13 what will happen. I will not automatically sell but I will be carefully watching. Odds are very high that a dump will be incoming again. Maybe it will go higher ... who knows. But you better very carefully observe the price and make sure you run away as fast as possible by the first dump you see.

Anyway ... it is obvious how zombie you are. Even if I would have made 1 wrong claim, that's is where you decide to put the focus on in order to call me weird and stupid. All other claims that are serious you just chose to ignore. Maybe you are the weird guy with stupid posts here.
ctor

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 12:07:33 PM

I see AMP going up until 13 august. On 13 august I see another dump happening.
Well it could, but out from that point, if there is any interest by those that want to promote their content then they have to start buying Amps.

Or.. they will get AMPs for free from Synereo as a reward for their content and their interest in WildSpark.

I'm only speculating, but I see this as a possibility because there exists "Content Creator Wallet" and Synereo has not clarified their emission plans. Still searching for the "they will give maximum 20 million amps" claim from "february".

Various questions (also of myself) have passed here on bitcointalk and the team never answered. Go have a look at NAV bitcointalk. You ask a question there and the team will reply to you. They will even reply to your mailbox in a private message. Now it appears they do answer on slack. Great, but I am not on it. And I am sure not the only one not being on slack. If you do things seriously, you answer to questions on every channel that is visited by investors. Bitcointalk is an important channel and people's questions deserve to be answered here as well.

Same here. I've been redirected to Slack several times. They miss the point. People ask questions on Bitcointalk and Reddit, and instead of answers they are asked to make yet another account, load megabytes of sucky Slack javascript, waste their batteries and then filter through a typical "3k+ user chat" mess looking for answers to their questions.

edit: now with the AMA announcement, everyone who asked questions in the past has to re-submit them to their Google form. The attitude I'm sensing here is: it's not Synereo carefully listening and answering, it is Synereo generously giving investors a chance to catch the moment and ask, once in a while.
Pap0u

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 12:09:52 PM

Guys, when are we going to the moon?

pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 1652

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 12:14:33 PM

Guys, when are we going to the moon?

Not going to happen.

You had the opportunity to dump this crap at almost ICO price not long ago, you should've used it to get out a minimum loss, now you're a bagholder.

Diego24

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 12:29:19 PM

Not going to happen.

You had the opportunity to dump this crap at almost ICO price not long ago, you should've used it to get out a minimum loss, now you're a bagholder.
This is something I don't agree with. AMP has the potential to go to the moon. But not yet. The product is not enough ready. And as long as it isn't ready, you better trade the coin.

You know what is the thing I learned ? In february-March I got sick of the amount of BTC I lost with AMP. Then I started to actively trade and at some moment I even was on 1000 % profit. I lost 50 % of that profit by doing a very dumb greedy trade. Then I decided to hold altcoins again. Slowly but sure I am losing BTC. I think the worst you can do is HODL altcoins. You should be in BTC or ETH if you want to make serious gains. If you want to make even more gains, you should trade altcoins. HODLing altcoins hasn't really helped me in gaining more BTC. You really have to be lucky and by coincident HODL the lottery ticket altcoin  Cheesy
Hastarus

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 12:40:54 PM

Till now all your moonshots have been bad calls. You say august 13 will be a moonshot again. We will see. But odds are bigger that on august 13 there will just be a dump again. Eventually you will be right of course. One day AMP will go really high.

What does happen on august 13th, is it another version of beta release ?
Diego24

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 01:04:02 PM

Till now all your moonshots have been bad calls. You say august 13 will be a moonshot again. We will see. But odds are bigger that on august 13 there will just be a dump again. Eventually you will be right of course. One day AMP will go really high.

https://blog.synereo.com/2017/07/04/wildspark-the-immediate-roadmap/
Hastarus

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 01:36:36 PM

Thank you very much sir, won't miss this one  Wink
Ajayjkhidhgtfe

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 01:46:25 PM

Thank you very much sir, won't miss this one  Wink

yes as you all can see that is open and almost complete beta which is coming on 13th august and price can also rise to $20-$100 if it becomes successfull in months because youtube marketcap is 60-70 billion usd 
A warning Grin Cool
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 1148

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 02:00:55 PM

if this doesn't see a pump around aug 13th it'll be stagant price the remainder of the year probably, until they release something more substantial (whenever that is).  if it dumps it'll just be sad, maybe enough to have more ppl dump their bags.  glad i'm up (FINALLY) so i can hold thru into 2018, otherwise i dunno...have missed lots of other good coin op's holding amp to long (i'm sure many can relate lmao).  lots of potential just takes awhile ugh, doesn't help with the amp whales fucking with the books all the time.

Diego24

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 02:36:50 PM

Should I invest here?
I am a new member
If you enter a bakery and you ask there: "Should I buy bread here ?" ... what do you think the answer you will get will be ?
mv1986

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 03:45:57 PM

So much discussion here about stuff that to some degree is irrelevant. Let's look forward to the AMA today and see whether they provide valid answers to all the questions. I think that, for example, the question whether or not more AMP is going to hit the market from the untouched wallets is quite a tough decision to be made. I am actually very curious about their answer to that question, as that question probably hit their google form a 100 times. We'll find out!

SynereoCommunity

Activity: 305

Your Network. Your Rules.

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2017, 05:31:04 PM

AMA going LIVE NOW!

Tune in to YouTube to watch now, or later: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHGceHP67tI

11:00 PST is the correct time.  

Add comments to the YouTube chat during the show, or submit here: https://docs.google.com/…/1FAIpQLSfEkORU1fzdA8Dpi6…/viewform

Tune in to YouTube to watch now, or later: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHGceHP67tI

Thanks for all the support!

Please join our Discord channel for a variety of conversations: https://discord.gg/xrm56DV -  Visit the web site for general info: http://www.synereo.com/  -  Our Blog has important updates and summaries: http://blog.synereo.com
jvper

Activity: 490

DECENT Witness and Day One ICO Investor

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 06:55:45 PM

Read the last sentence of each quote.

Ehh... 90% of traders lose money for a reason. Most look at things from a linear perspective. Just because BTC HAS been doing good this past month doesn't mean it'll continue to do so, and just because AMPs has been falling doesn't mean it'll continue to do so. Most traders, as you say, buy when something has already been doing good, and sell when something has already dumped... Just because most traders do this doesn't make it rational. Again, the majority of traders lose money, something which is determined by irrational actions led by emotion. Oh AMPs been dumping for days?! I THINK I'LL SELL!! What, BTC is double what it was a year ago? Best time to buy! Nope... Buy low, sell high, look at things from a non-linear perspective. No one can read the future, that's why valuation and knowing what something is truly worth if successful is so important.
Buy low ? Yes, you should buy low if the project is doing well. But if they are bitching and not delivering there is no reason to buy low. I want to buy more but only if they clean up their mess. As long as I keep reading this crap, I will not invest a single penny in Synereo anymore.

At least good to read what the Synereo team is planning. The say that Greg's plan costs too much and will take 10 years to finish and that they don't want that and want to deliver their product sooner and that they have enough money to attract top talent. This makes sense. I bought some more AMP at current low prices.

Why do you listen to him anyway?

More than that, why do you spend time and money on such a project? The moral thing to do when Greg left and the promised project was abandoned wasn't done. Now the chance for a refund is gone. There is a chance it is not a scAMP (just to use Diego24's word used few months ago), but why risking it when there are much better teams developing things around? I just don't understand why people like to suffer... Try your chances somewhere else! If you want, I have some suggestions, but I am sure you will find dozens of better projects.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
     ▄█▀ ▄▄█████████████▄▄ ▀█▄

█▀ ▄███████▀   ▀███████▄ ▀█
   █ ▄████████▀     ▀████████▄ █
  █ ▄████████▀       ▀████████▄ █

█ ▄████████▀    █    ▀████████▄ █
▄▀▄█████        ▄█▄        █████▄▀▄
█ ██████▀▀▀     ███     ▀▀▀██████ █

█ ██████▄▄     ▄███▄     ▄▄██████ █
█ ███████▀     ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀███████ █
▀▄▀█████▀                 ▀█████▀▄▀

█ ▀███▀      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▀███▀ █
  █ ▀██      █████████      ██▀ █
   █ ▀██▄  ▄███████████▄  ▄██▀ █

█▄ ▀███████████████████▀ ▄█
     ▀█▄ ▀▀█████████████▀▀ ▄█▀

▀▀█▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
AppCoins

[.
WHITEPAPER
][.
CROWDSALE
]
oni4an

Activity: 188

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 07:04:54 PM

Read the last sentence of each quote.

Ehh... 90% of traders lose money for a reason. Most look at things from a linear perspective. Just because BTC HAS been doing good this past month doesn't mean it'll continue to do so, and just because AMPs has been falling doesn't mean it'll continue to do so. Most traders, as you say, buy when something has already been doing good, and sell when something has already dumped... Just because most traders do this doesn't make it rational. Again, the majority of traders lose money, something which is determined by irrational actions led by emotion. Oh AMPs been dumping for days?! I THINK I'LL SELL!! What, BTC is double what it was a year ago? Best time to buy! Nope... Buy low, sell high, look at things from a non-linear perspective. No one can read the future, that's why valuation and knowing what something is truly worth if successful is so important.
Buy low ? Yes, you should buy low if the project is doing well. But if they are bitching and not delivering there is no reason to buy low. I want to buy more but only if they clean up their mess. As long as I keep reading this crap, I will not invest a single penny in Synereo anymore.

At least good to read what the Synereo team is planning. The say that Greg's plan costs too much and will take 10 years to finish and that they don't want that and want to deliver their product sooner and that they have enough money to attract top talent. This makes sense. I bought some more AMP at current low prices.

Why do you listen to him anyway?

More than that, why do you spend time and money on such a project? The moral thing to do when Greg left and the promised project was abandoned wasn't done. Now the chance for a refund is gone. There is a chance it is not a scAMP (just to use Diego24's word used few months ago), but why risking it when there are much better teams developing things around? I just don't understand why people like to suffer... Try your chances somewhere else! If you want, I have some suggestions, but I am sure you will find dozens of better projects.

Your hidden advertising is a DECENT and COSS?
Elokane

Activity: 852

Truth is a consensus among neurons www.synereo.com

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2017, 07:12:28 PM

AMA video recording is now up on YouTube (and already Amplified a few times).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHGceHP67tI

Synereo: liberating the Internet from abusive business models.

Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart, he dreams himself your master.
<br>
stevebrule_phd

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 07:57:59 PM

AMA was awesome. Answered all my questions, and that global feed looked amazing
Pages: « 1 ... 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 [360] 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.