Bitcoin Forum
December 13, 2017, 07:12:35 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 [372] 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AMP - The Currency That Powers Your Attention On Synereo  (Read 844153 times)
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 01:36:34 PM

I'd like to ask that profitGenerator and Diego chill on the bickering back and forth, just PM each other, or just meet behind the bike sheds after school and sort it out once and for all. Smiley

I've been away the last few days for a short break, over that time i've been thinking about AMP, what Dor and the team have delivered is something really, really useful, it's comes at the perfect time too, just when Google are starting to censor the the web and thier platforms, under the utter bullshit guise of terrorism (oh please), they have demonitised a lot of political and alt media on YouTube.

These should be our targets for AMP's adoption, I think if Dor and his team throw a few kickbacks to more well known YouTubers, in a matter of no time I think we will see an increase in awareness and use of AMP.

I'm telling you that AMP actually solves a problem and has use. With the targeting of the right people, I see the word spreading quickly.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chinchs

Activity: 782

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 02:05:11 PM

I don't have to read anything from someone that doesn't get the maths and claim to have made a fortune... I will do the clever thing to do and block you to avoid your spam.

I just hope you're just a trolling and not as stupid as you look like for the sake of your money.

WTF "You build the portfolio to always go up regardless if some elements perform worse at a certain period, they come back, and then other coins go down. It's just how the market moves." NOOO, your portfolio can keep performing worse until you run out of money, don't tell ppl bad investment will recover I saw many coins die, a lot of projects will die (no case use, devs fucking things up, etc). We had a really good season where you put money on almost any coin and you get profit, but that is not going to last forever, ppl need to plan their investment, set SL in case something goes wrong (and by doing that, almost all the ppl that follow your advice, should had sold all their coins from 20k, 15k, 10k). I don't know if you see that what you are doing can only hurt ppl and the coin itself, but that is what happens when ppl see their investment losing a high % of their money, they will rage quit.

Yeah and I had some losses, but my portfolio is chosen carefully to always go up.

Looks like you have no clue how investing works, whereas I have 10+ years of experience in financial markets. I think my experience is overwhelming here. Go read my series about investing:

https://steemit.com/money/@profitgenerator/how-to-setup-and-manage-a-portfolio-pt-1-5
https://steemit.com/money/@profitgenerator/how-to-setup-and-manage-a-portfolio-pt-2-5
https://steemit.com/money/@profitgenerator/how-to-setup-and-manage-a-portfolio-pt-3-5
https://steemit.com/mathematics/@profitgenerator/how-to-setup-and-manage-a-portfolio-pt-4-5
https://steemit.com/mathematics/@profitgenerator/how-to-setup-and-manage-a-portfolio-pt-5-5
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 03:01:05 PM

To be honest I do not understand why AMP is punished like this. The idea is really nice and the team has delivered some nice piece of software.

Two reasons. 1- Manipulation   2- Over-promotion by the mindless shills that make value investors nervous.
that's the reason why investors start pulling out their investment since manipulation really happen around the exchange though amp
still more to show and who knows dev is just working behind the scene and after some time something will be offered.

B O

█████████████████████████▄▄
               ██▀▀     ▀▀██
              ██▀         ▀██
   █████████████           ██
              ██▄         ▄██
               ██▄▄     ▄▄██
█████████████████████████▀▀
S T E R O I D█  ████
█  ████
█  ████
█  ████
▀  ████
█  ████
█  ████
█  ████
▄  ████
█  ████
▀  ████
█  ████
PERSONAL CLOUD COMPUTER AVAILABLE FOR EVERYONE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    FACEBOOK  |  YOUTUBE  |  TWITTER  |  VK  |  MEDIUM  |  LINKEDIN  |  TELEGRAM   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████  █
████  █
████  █
████  █
████  ▀
████  █
████  █
████  █
████  ▄
████  █
████  ▀
████  █

Hero/Legendary Member
Diego24

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 03:08:36 PM

I've been away the last few days for a short break, over that time i've been thinking about AMP, what Dor and the team have delivered is something really, really useful, it's comes at the perfect time too, just when Google are starting to censor the the web and thier platforms, under the utter bullshit guise of terrorism (oh please), they have demonitised a lot of political and alt media on YouTube.
How is WildSpark the solution to the censoring problem ? AMPing up youtube content doesn't solve the censoring problem.

leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 04:02:02 PM

How is WildSpark the solution to the censoring problem ? AMPing up youtube content doesn't solve the censoring problem.

Wildspark is a way for those who are getting censored and demonitised to get funds. It's not going to solve censorship (it's a centralized platform), my opinion YouTube is going to slowly die off over the next few years, as it will be replaced by decentralized platforms, LBC might have a chance of doing it, time will tell.

In the short term while YouTube is still being used, I think if we get some of the prominant YouTubers from the alternative media to actively use and promote AMP, I see it bringing a lot of awareness to the project as a whole.

Let's not forget that wildspark is for AMPing content on the internet, not just YouTube, but for now, we can drive awareness of the project by targeting specific YouTubers.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

Diego24

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 05:17:04 PM

Wildspark is a way for those who are getting censored and demonitised to get funds. It's not going to solve censorship (it's a centralized platform), my opinion YouTube is going to slowly die off over the next few years, as it will be replaced by decentralized platforms, LBC might have a chance of doing it, time will tell.

In the short term while YouTube is still being used, I think if we get some of the prominant YouTubers from the alternative media to actively use and promote AMP, I see it bringing a lot of awareness to the project as a whole.

Let's not forget that wildspark is for AMPing content on the internet, not just YouTube, but for now, we can drive awareness of the project by targeting specific YouTubers.
How are you going to fund a censored video?
leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 07:37:29 PM

A lot of the censorship is done by just omitting users from searches or by taking away the add revenue.

They are not out right deleting users accounts, unless they are uplaoding really graphic content.

See how they are censoring Luke Rudowski: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOkeJo2Tye8

▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

Hallmader

Activity: 319

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 07:48:52 AM

Come on Amp. Winter is coming. Time for altcoins to start moving up. Another Bitcoin drama is coming. Altcoins will rule the skies again. I don't know if I regret failing to buy more during the 4000+ sat dip. 

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄███████████████▄
     ▄█████████████████████▄
   ▄█████████████████████████▄
  █████████████████████████████
 ███████████████████████████████
▐██████   ▀████▀  ▐▌       █████▌
██████▌    ▀█▀    ███▌  █████████
██████  ▐▄    ▄  ▐███  ▐█████████
█████▌  ██▄ ▄█▌  ███▌  █████████▌
▐███████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████▀
       ▀████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬
White Paper
▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬
Diego24

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 11:52:34 AM

A lot of the censorship is done by just omitting users from searches or by taking away the add revenue.

They are not out right deleting users accounts, unless they are uplaoding really graphic content.

See how they are censoring Luke Rudowski: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOkeJo2Tye8

Ok, I see. But he will have troubles getting more followers. Also, he was getting paid by adds. Now he has to rely on the goodwill of his followers. I think AMP needs a website and allow an advertisement model in combination with user AMPing contributions.
Diego24

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 11:53:46 AM

Come on Amp. Winter is coming. Time for altcoins to start moving up. Another Bitcoin drama is coming. Altcoins will rule the skies again. I don't know if I regret failing to buy more during the 4000+ sat dip. 
Seriously, I think you should leave your alts before wednesday. BTC segwit is coming and there are rumours that the lightning network is ready.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/lightning-network-will-come-to-bitcoin-from-tomorrow-reports

If true, Bitcoin will start an insane bullrun and all alts are going to get crushed in BTC price.
Geenstijl
Legendary

Activity: 994

BELUGA PAY. Complete Mobile Point of Sale System

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 01:36:06 PM

So where can I track the total wildspark downloads? This idea could become at least as big as steem, if it gets picked up by vloggers...

yugu

Activity: 238

^_^

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 01:55:12 PM

I will mark aug 13th in the calendar as the day when all of our lives will change.

The innovation and success that Synereo is gonna put out on that day will be like no other.
Did your life change?  Grin
Just got an invitation to test their Chrome extension.
The feeling developers are imitating work, a browser extension, really?

CHANGE — First Decentralised Global Crypto Bank | ICO | DISCUSSION
Diego24

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 02:06:26 PM

Did your life change?  Grin
It did. He is on foodstamps now  Cheesy

leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 02:06:55 PM

Seriously, I think you should leave your alts before wednesday. BTC segwit is coming and there are rumours that the lightning network is ready.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/lightning-network-will-come-to-bitcoin-from-tomorrow-reports

If true, Bitcoin will start an insane bullrun and all alts are going to get crushed in BTC price.

We may see one more dip in alts if the lightning network does go live. Alts have taken quite a beating, so it may not be so drastic this time.

▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

jvper

Activity: 490

DECENT Witness and Day One ICO Investor

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 02:25:09 PM

We may see one more dip in alts if the lightning network does go live. Alts have taken quite a beating, so it may not be so drastic this time.

When will attention be tokenized by Synereo AMP as advertised in 2016? Don't tell me this Chrome plugin does it...

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
     ▄█▀ ▄▄█████████████▄▄ ▀█▄

█▀ ▄███████▀   ▀███████▄ ▀█
   █ ▄████████▀     ▀████████▄ █
  █ ▄████████▀       ▀████████▄ █

█ ▄████████▀    █    ▀████████▄ █
▄▀▄█████        ▄█▄        █████▄▀▄
█ ██████▀▀▀     ███     ▀▀▀██████ █

█ ██████▄▄     ▄███▄     ▄▄██████ █
█ ███████▀     ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀███████ █
▀▄▀█████▀                 ▀█████▀▄▀

█ ▀███▀      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▀███▀ █
  █ ▀██      █████████      ██▀ █
   █ ▀██▄  ▄███████████▄  ▄██▀ █

█▄ ▀███████████████████▀ ▄█
     ▀█▄ ▀▀█████████████▀▀ ▄█▀

▀▀█▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
AppCoins

[.
WHITEPAPER
][.
CROWDSALE
]
Diego24

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 02:57:37 PM

I think for yourself it would be not bad to reason only based on logic and detach yourself from your love towards the altcoins you are holding. I can assure you that if this lightning things is true and goes live, BTC will skyrocket and all alts will get crushed some more in BTC price. The fact that they already got crushed doesn't mean they can't get crushed even more. But lets wait and see what happens on wednesday.
profitgenerator212

Activity: 378

Profitgenerator

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2017, 06:38:29 PM

If someone can bring a lot on the table with only 4 weeks of experience, why would I care about his experience ?

Because that guy is not as reliable as somebody who has been there for years.

It's hard to estimate the profitability from a small sample size.

So if you as a trader make 300% gain in 1 day is less admirable than a guy that makes 30%/year for 10 years straight, because that guys is reliable.

I'd like to ask that profitGenerator and Diego chill on the bickering back and forth, just PM each other, or just meet behind the bike sheds after school and sort it out once and for all. Smiley

I've been away the last few days for a short break, over that time i've been thinking about AMP, what Dor and the team have delivered is something really, really useful

Hey I am promoting Wildspark as much as I can, I wrote a blog post about it and shared it on many places

https://steemit.com/money/@profitgenerator/can-wildspark-go-viral

I think people have to promote Wildspark , more users = bigger community, and the price ought to reflect that eventually.

I have 1581 followers who have a total worth of 8,566,325 $, and I frequently blog about Synereo to spread the word to my audience.

So I am doing my part to make this project succesful. You should criticize the worthless trolls instead who do nothing but spread lies and FUD.

mv1986

Activity: 497

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 07:14:25 PM

If someone can bring a lot on the table with only 4 weeks of experience, why would I care about his experience ?

Because that guy is not as reliable as somebody who has been there for years.

It's hard to estimate the profitability from a small sample size.

So if you as a trader make 300% gain in 1 day is less admirable than a guy that makes 30%/year for 10 years straight, because that guys is reliable.

I've been away the last few days for a short break, over that time i've been thinking about AMP, what Dor and the team have delivered is something really, really useful

Hey I am promoting Wildspark as much as I can, I wrote a blog post about it and shared it on many places

https://steemit.com/money/@profitgenerator/can-wildspark-go-viral

I think people have to promote Wildspark , more users = bigger community, and the price ought to reflect that eventually.

I have 1581 followers who have a total worth of 8,566,325 $, and I frequently blog about Synereo to spread the word to my audience.

So I am doing my part to make this project succesful. You should criticize the worthless trolls instead who do nothing but spread lies and FUD.

I like your contributions. Keep it going as I think that's somewhat valuable for sure. Let the trolls troll.

wwzsocki

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 11:01:28 PM

This add on is really good. Works fine and I see bright future with consistent development. Decentralised YouTube.

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████▄
   █████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
  ██████      ███████      █████
 █████████▌   ███████   █████████
▐█████████▌   ███████   █████████▌
████████                   ███████
▐███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄██████▌
 ██████████   ███████   █████████
  ██████▀▀▀   ███████   ▀▀▀█████
   █████      ███████      ████
    ▀████████████████████████▀
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

▄▄         ▄▄             ▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌           ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌     ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▄██████████▌   ▄███████████   ▄██████████
▐█████████████▌  ███▀     ▐██▌  ▐███▀     ███  ▐███▀
▐██▌       ▐██▌ ▐██▌      ▐██▌  ███▌      ███  ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌  ███▄     ▐██▌  ▐███▄     ███  ▐███▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▀██████████▌   ▀██████  ███   ▀██████████
▀▀         ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
FacebookTwitterBitcointalk
Hallmader

Activity: 319

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 08:10:08 AM

This add on is really good. Works fine and I see bright future with consistent development. Decentralised YouTube.

I haven't read the terms and conditions but I think there is also limitations in Wildspark. Videos with registered copyrights are probably prohibited as it will spark governments to take action.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄███████████████▄
     ▄█████████████████████▄
   ▄█████████████████████████▄
  █████████████████████████████
 ███████████████████████████████
▐██████   ▀████▀  ▐▌       █████▌
██████▌    ▀█▀    ███▌  █████████
██████  ▐▄    ▄  ▐███  ▐█████████
█████▌  ██▄ ▄█▌  ███▌  █████████▌
▐███████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████▀
       ▀████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬
White Paper
▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬
Pages: « 1 ... 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 [372] 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.