Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:43:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 428 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AMP - The Currency That Powers Your Attention On Synereo  (Read 879151 times)
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 06:20:19 AM

Not yet. this project is far from the beginning to set up its real community,I think.  Wink

Do you mean the user community of the social app, when it's up?

Or something else?

Yes , I mean the first one. and we also need accumulate more attetion on BTT site from now on before the apps up.

48 pages is something 0ne-day vol of other hotter projects.

But in another perspective, personally I consider this kind of situation as a good sign for early investors because of the great potential.

It's always like this with the good ones.

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fartbags
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 08:40:33 PM
Last edit: June 13, 2016, 09:21:34 PM by fartbags

This project is so slow but price is still so high. Why is this? This is because this is a 100% premined coin created by a company called Synereo LTD. Synereo LTD chooses what price they sell the coins at. Only 0.05% of total coins are being actively traded. This makes it impossible to market buy a large number of coins at this moment.

This is an extremely hard coin to obtain and get involved with. The CEO Dor Konforty favors his own friends, family and country men. If you do not fit in that category then you can not buy coins other than the small amount on the market. His sister was paid over 1 million $AMP for some graphic design, his inexperienced friend was hired as the lead PR manager and his fellow country man was selected as the first big whale investor.

They are very abuse to community members who want to help out. They deny most community efforts and for the people they accept they force members to do tons of paper work describing how they want to help. You must then do the work to their satisfaction before receiving the tiny bit of compensation.

The only good thing about this project is the CTO Greg Meredith. Unfortunately Greg is the CTO of a dozen other projects and his contract with this project finishes in about 1 year.

This project has paid for many connections in the blockchain industry to help them promote a different message to the public. Don't get fooled. All the bitcointalk accounts talking positively on this thread are from Synereo LTD employees who get paid $300 a month.

fartbags
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 09:01:27 PM

I still cannot understand what is total number of AMP´s in circulation???

1.8 billion $AMP are in circulation. At any time Synereo LTD can sell those to people, get hacked or give them to users once the app is created. Right now there is about 0.05% of all $AMP actively traded. This is not really a small time players coin. It is 100% premined coin allowing big investors to play around with it. Unfortunately this doesn't leave much ability for the small people to come up.

DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 04:49:11 AM

This project is so slow but price is still so high. Why is this? This is because this is a 100% premined coin created by a company called Synereo LTD. Synereo LTD chooses what price they sell the coins at. Only 0.05% of total coins are being actively traded. This makes it impossible to market buy a large number of coins at this moment.

I don't think this project is moving at a "slow" pace at all.  The price is high, because nobody is selling.  With the potential this project has, you'd have to be crazy to sell or desperately need the money.  This is a PoS coin, just like NXT was, and there has to be an initial distribution mechanism.  The coin, AMPs, and the distributed social network is one-hundred percent open-source.  Synereo LTD is only going to utilize this open-source network; they aren't going to monetize it.  It's only "impossible to market buy a large number of coins", because you lack the capital necessary to do so.  You've been trying to drive the price down for over a year now.  I remember when you were trying to purchase AMPs for 100 sats a piece, and I out bid you at 101 sats a piece.  Nobody took either of our bids, because they were both ridiculous.  The only reason I made my 101 sat bid was to prove that point.  Sorry, you can't afford "a large number" (whatever that is) of coins.  If you want in, purchase what you can like the rest of us and be quiet.  Stop attempting to manipulate the price to take advantage of the fearful.

This is an extremely hard coin to obtain and get involved with. The CEO Dor Konforty favors his own friends, family and country men. If you do not fit in that category then you can not buy coins other than the small amount on the market. His sister was paid over 1 million $AMP for some graphic design, his inexperienced friend was hired as the lead PR manager and his fellow country man was selected as the first big whale investor.

They are very abuse to community members who want to help out. They deny most community efforts and for the people they accept they force members to do tons of paper work describing how they want to help. You must then do the work to their satisfaction before receiving the tiny bit of compensation.

It's "an extremely hard coin to get involved with"?  Really?  All you have to do is join the Slack channel or one of the many community hangouts.  I've watched all the videos on their Youtube channel, and I've never seen them be "abusive" to anyone.  Actually, it is quite the contrary.  They allow a plethora of individuals to earn AMPs by doing work for the community and are very open to many different ideas and proposals.  Of course, they require people to fill out forms and describe how they want to help.  What do you think this is?  If they weren't doing their due diligence in funding community proposals, it would be a reason to be concerned.

The only good thing about this project is the CTO Greg Meredith. Unfortunately Greg is the CTO of a dozen other projects and his contract with this project finishes in about 1 year.

Greg's received 50 million AMPs and seems very committed to creating a decentralized, open-source social network.  He's not going anywhere.

This project has paid for many connections in the blockchain industry to help them promote a different message to the public. Don't get fooled. All the bitcointalk accounts talking positively on this thread are from Synereo LTD employees who get paid $300 a month.

You'll say anything to buy into this project won't you?  Nobody has paid me one red cent to talk about Synereo.  You're a liar and a greedy one at that.

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
overthetop2011

Activity: 678
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 05:19:27 AM

You'll say anything to buy into this project won't you?  Nobody has paid me one red cent to talk about Synereo.  You're a liar and a greedy one at that.

Nobody pays me.

Someone is playing and showing around to buy-in cheaper.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
SynereoCommunity

Activity: 385
Merit: 250

Your Network. Your Rules.

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2016, 06:29:14 PM
Last edit: June 16, 2016, 01:52:59 AM by SynereoCommunity

We're LIVE - come and join us ( https://zoom.us/j/2522161381 ) in the weekly hangout!

or watch on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iooRoqJCPYI

Smiley

▄███▄   ▄███▄
       ▄█████   █████
       ████▀   ███████
     ▄█▀     ▄█▀     ▀█▄
▄████▀  ▄████▀         ▀████▄
█████   █████           █████
▀████▄  ▀████▄          ▀███▀
     ▀█▄     ▀█▄
▄███   ▀████▄  ▀████▄
█████   █████   █████
▀████   ▀███▀   ████▀
    ▀█▄▄     ▄▄█▀
      ▀███████▀
        █████
         ▀▀▀
synereo|                         
       ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░   ███
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████
  ░▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓████
 ░▓▓▓▓███████████████████▓▓░
░▓▓▓▓███████████████████▓▓▓▓░
▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓█████████████████████▓▓▓
▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓
▓▓▓███████████████▓███████▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓
░▓▓▓▓███████▓███████████▓▓▓▓░
 ░▓▓▓▓▓███████████████▓▓▓▓ 
   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░   
      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
WildSpark
A new way to pay attention
|
Where your creation efforts are rewarded.
TELEGRAM | WEBSITE | ANN | FACEBOOK | DISCORD | TWITTER
|
EARN NOW
|

▄█████████▄
  ▄████▀   ▀██████▄
 ██████     ████████
████████▄▄  ▀████████
█████▀   ▀██    ▀████
█████     ██     ████
█████▄   ▄██    ▄████
████████▀▀  ▄████████
 ██████     ████████
  ▀████▄   ▄██████▀
     ▀█████████▀
Powered by
AMP
fartbags
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 06:43:23 PM

Nobody pays me.

Someone is playing and showing around to buy-in cheaper.

Ok. Maybe not everyone here is paid by Synereo. However, they do have a team of trolls who they refer as "community leaders" or "ambassadors". These people get paid $300 a month to promote Synereo online.

fartbags
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 08:12:46 PM
Last edit: June 15, 2016, 10:00:10 PM by fartbags

Synereo LTD has asked community members to take videos of themselves giving testimonials. We will see how many they get that aren't from paid community members or paid actors.

SynereoCommunity

Activity: 385
Merit: 250

Your Network. Your Rules.

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2016, 02:06:48 AM

Fartbags, your recent comments are still not getting to the "factual" level.

No one has started in the Ambassador bounty, and 'community leaders' also has not officially started - no one is getting paid for that role.  There has been talk of this, but it's still on the drawing board.

There's only one person getting some AMPs here for posting, and that's me.  And it is by no means, enough to make me change my opinion or intentionally misrepresent things to the public.

You've set up a convenient situation where you get to complain no matter what happens.

Why do you always show up just before more AMPs will be entering the market, talking Synereo down in any way you can invent?  When you openly disregard the truth, no one is going to listen to you.

▄███▄   ▄███▄
       ▄█████   █████
       ████▀   ███████
     ▄█▀     ▄█▀     ▀█▄
▄████▀  ▄████▀         ▀████▄
█████   █████           █████
▀████▄  ▀████▄          ▀███▀
     ▀█▄     ▀█▄
▄███   ▀████▄  ▀████▄
█████   █████   █████
▀████   ▀███▀   ████▀
    ▀█▄▄     ▄▄█▀
      ▀███████▀
        █████
         ▀▀▀
synereo|                         
       ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░   ███
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████
  ░▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓████
 ░▓▓▓▓███████████████████▓▓░
░▓▓▓▓███████████████████▓▓▓▓░
▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓█████████████████████▓▓▓
▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓
▓▓▓███████████████▓███████▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓
░▓▓▓▓███████▓███████████▓▓▓▓░
 ░▓▓▓▓▓███████████████▓▓▓▓ 
   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░   
      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
WildSpark
A new way to pay attention
|
Where your creation efforts are rewarded.
TELEGRAM | WEBSITE | ANN | FACEBOOK | DISCORD | TWITTER
|
EARN NOW
|

▄█████████▄
  ▄████▀   ▀██████▄
 ██████     ████████
████████▄▄  ▀████████
█████▀   ▀██    ▀████
█████     ██     ████
█████▄   ▄██    ▄████
████████▀▀  ▄████████