Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:42:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 428 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AMP - The Currency That Powers Your Attention On Synereo  (Read 879151 times)
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 07:42:22 AM

can't wait to see the crowdsale out of the way hoping it will be the last. it's affected the market too long.
then amps can finally fly free

I don't know why people view the upcoming crowdsale as bearish for the price.  All the new crowdsale does is put more peoples' skin into the game and set a new price floor where they buy in at.  They won't want to sell any lower than their entry price, because it would be for a loss, and they will expect a similar ROI as the original crowdsale participants achieved.

It dilutes the market with more coins.

So, you think the new crowdsale participants are going to be dumb enough to sell for less than their original purchase price?

It happens all the time in every market...

Maybe you'll get lucky.  I bought some AMPs off people who sold at less than 1000 sats.  That didn't work out too well for them.

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 07:53:54 AM

Synereos got a top notch product but the coins been drifting between some wierd limited supply phase between market launch off and product launch off.  Now more coins will be released. This game is incomparable to other games - it's variables are way different like every other coin... It's definitely not ether like you mention and it ain't steem. Despite steem being steem, it actually provided value to its users quick, there's incentive for a lot of people to use steem.

Steem's a con job pure and simple.  The Larimers and their associates are selling while they are trying to con people into buying by proselytizing Steem via lowbrow antics.  The only value Steem provides is one that feeds directly into the Larimers' pockets.  Steem is completely unfeasible long-term, and it will die out once the Larimers milk it for all it's worth.  It's going to turn out the same way it turned out for Bitsnares holders which is badly.

Synereos releasing alpha correct during the time of their next sale?

Yes

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
Joerii
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2016, 10:27:49 AM

What will the total number of coins be?

I believe in many years there will be around 1.6 Billion at the maximum. I also believe they are burning coins. Good question though. Can someone answer this in detail.

https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/synereo/

To my knowledge, a the mass majority of those 1.6 Billion are allocated for future funding and incentives to get users to join the network.  All the founders' coins 200M total are locked up in a mutual agreement.  The total 184.8M listed on coinmarketcap is wrong.  I think only around 46M were sold during the original crowdsale.  The rest of the coins, ~138.8M were destroyed.  I don't know if they plan on allocating a set amount for this crowdsale and burning any unsold or not.  I don't think they will flood the market with excessive coins, because that would be counterproductive to their funding goals.  I think the coins allocated for incentives to draw in new users will be slowly meted out to an expanding userbase and not cause a disturbance to the market price.

I think the news of ICO sale with the huge amounts of premine with the ALpha release will dump the market

I don't think so, because everyone who holds a significant ammount of AMPs already knows about it. It's been public knowledge for weeks.
And what we saw was an increase in price ever since, not a decrease. That means that AMP holders believe it's a great move. So not something that'll result in dumps.

And like I said before, spreading AMPs around to more holders is actually more likely to increase demand, even though effective available supply is slightly increased.

Hypercube - get the attention you deserve
Elokane (OP)

Activity: 817
Merit: 1000

Truth is a consensus among neurons www.synereo.com

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2016, 02:04:37 PM

can't wait to see the crowdsale out of the way hoping it will be the last. it's affected the market too long.
then amps can finally fly free

I don't know why people view the upcoming crowdsale as bearish for the price.  All the new crowdsale does is put more peoples' skin into the game and set a new price floor where they buy in at.  They won't want to sell any lower than their entry price, because it would be for a loss, and they will expect a similar ROI as the original crowdsale participants achieved.

It dilutes the market with more coins.

Think of it like Satoshi's coins coming into the BTC market...It will cause a huge dump.
Also when MAID devs announced they gonna sell their stash, price went down 100%

Same might happen to AMP....it might fall back to around 7-8k imho..

Lets see.. Smiley

MaidSafe announced they'd start selling their own coins on the open markets to sustain themselves.
Synereo is beginning a new phase in the project's life and is allowing people to purchase sizable amounts of AMPs directly. There is a great demand for AMPs now, which we believe will only increase, and with the open markets offering very few AMPs at the current price. This is an opportunity for new buyers to get in the game, all at the same level.

Events of this type happen often in the real world, albeit with equity in the company only. It is an entirely common for a company to sell more of its shares at a higher valuation at certain milestones and/or when wanting to scale up their operation.

Browse https://www.crunchbase.com/ a little and you will see.

Personally, I don't see how projects that have not done this are going to sustain themselves.
The Ethereum foundation has sold nearly all of its coins (more than 90%, if I'm not mistaken). MaidSafe - you mentioned them yourself. Ripple raised funds based on equity multiple times. Very, very few projects with cryptotokens in the space have a) any sort of business model, and b) a chance to survive long enough on their existing funds until the time their technology and networks are useful to anyone and actually scale up to provide them with revenue.

There are many great endeavors in the space, but you must remember that the vast majority of the projects you see around are just short-term plays offering little in terms of technology, vision, or applicability. Don't let that cloud your judgment when evaluating Synereo.

Synereo: liberating the Internet from abusive business models.

Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart, he dreams himself your master.
<br>
cowboys

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 03:31:39 PM

If there was a demand for synereo the price would be rising  Huh
SynereoCommunity

Activity: 385
Merit: 250

Your Network. Your Rules.

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2016, 05:58:05 PM

If there was a demand for synereo the price would be rising  Huh

It's not that simple.

In order to even approach the principle of supply & demand as predictor of price being correct, things need to be as 'symmetric' as possible in the information flow department.  Specifically here, we need to have people willing to sell at a given price.  As others have explained again above, no one is selling at the moment - volume is low.  This is because they expect the price to increase.  When people believe prices will fall, they sell things like hot potatoes, at whatever price they can get (low) - unless they are in for the long-term, that is.

Now, the market does tend to overshoot a bit in this process, but that is not the same as a 'dump' either.
The trend will continue to rise, IMO.  The long term outlook is very good.

▄███▄   ▄███▄
       ▄█████   █████
       ████▀   ███████
     ▄█▀     ▄█▀     ▀█▄
▄████▀  ▄████▀         ▀████▄
█████   █████           █████
▀████▄  ▀████▄          ▀███▀
     ▀█▄     ▀█▄
▄███   ▀████▄  ▀████▄
█████   █████   █████
▀████   ▀███▀   ████▀
    ▀█▄▄     ▄▄█▀
      ▀███████▀
        █████
         ▀▀▀
synereo|                         
       ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░   ███
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████
  ░▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓████
 ░▓▓▓▓███████████████████▓▓░
░▓▓▓▓███████████████████▓▓▓▓░
▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓█████████████████████▓▓▓
▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓
▓▓▓███████████████▓███████▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓
░▓▓▓▓███████▓███████████▓▓▓▓░
 ░▓▓▓▓▓███████████████▓▓▓▓ 
   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░   
      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
WildSpark
A new way to pay attention
|
Where your creation efforts are rewarded.
TELEGRAM | WEBSITE | ANN | FACEBOOK | DISCORD | TWITTER
|
EARN NOW
|

▄█████████▄
  ▄████▀   ▀██████▄
 ██████     ████████
████████▄▄  ▀████████
█████▀   ▀██    ▀████
█████     ██     ████
█████▄   ▄██    ▄████
████████▀▀  ▄████████
 ██████     ████████
  ▀████▄   ▄██████▀
     ▀█████████▀
Powered by
AMP
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 06:02:31 PM

<--------buying like a mofo  Cool

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
Macno
Legendary

Activity: 984

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 09:47:04 PM

Frontrunning the "Damn, what`s gonna be the next Steemit" crowd? Smart move  Wink

Synereo should join Steemit and discuss there.

This is not about trenches, this is crypto. Let`s show some balls and walls.
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 11:41:02 PM

Frontrunning the "Damn, what`s gonna be the next Steemit" crowd? Smart move  Wink

Synereo should join Steemit and discuss there.

This is not about trenches, this is crypto. Let`s show some balls and walls.

It's a guaranteed fact that any mention of Synereo on Steem would promptly be downvoted into oblivion.  I'm all for trying to save people from the Steem scam.  Try it and see what happens.

MartiniBlanco

Activity: 647
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 05:25:32 PM

Sorry if my questions were raised before. Read a few pages but couldnt find answers.

When will be the next crowdsale and how long? date or roughly.

How many AMPs will be for sale?

Thank You
Dave5

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 05:35:34 PM

Next crowd-sale with take place the first week of September with the release of the Alpha.

http://bnktothefuture.com will be managing the sale.

❒ SWISS ALPS ❒        ▬ MINING & ENERGY ▬      ❒ SWISS ALPS ❒
█████          The Smart Mining Company           █████
Telegram █  Get a piece of COLD 6 220 238 SAM █     Twitter
fartbags
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 09:59:12 PM

There will probably be a big pump up of the price going into the next crowdsale, unless the pump already happened. This coin used to be 200 satoshi and now it is 20,000 satoshi. I am already up 100x. The alpha version will not release new $AMP. It will release a test net of fake tokens to practice with.

Steemit is not a scam. It is an attention economy. It is a good website that uses blockchain technology. You create good content and it will get upvoted, giving you a reward. This is exactly how Synereo is described to work. Steemit is also a free blogging service if that is what you need. If you want you can post on steemit for free and possible make money if you go viral... how is this a scam? That is exactly what Synereo plans to do.

Synereo could easily be called a scam for the same reason people call steemit a scam. Synereo might end up being a system where you first have to buy a few $BTC worth of $AMP to promote your content in order to possibly receive a reward from your content. It will come down to very small details of how the game works that will decide whether Synereo is a success.

Everyone is crazy with their crypto investments. This system/company is worth maybe 20 millions dollars. It is pretty crazy that $AMP is worth $200,000,000 USD and Synereo LTD is also worth a bunch of money. The Synereo user base has grown from 10 users to... 500 users in 1 year? There has been no testing on whether this is possible. The game has not even been created... People are insane. Stop giving such high valuations. It leaves very little profits for us. The chances this goes to a 10 billion marketcap is like 1/1000000 but that would only be 50x profits. That is a horrible investment.

DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 05:54:00 AM

There will probably be a big pump up of the price going into the next crowdsale, unless the pump already happened. This coin used to be 200 satoshi and now it is 20,000 satoshi. I am already up 100x. The alpha version will not release new $AMP. It will release a test net of fake tokens to practice with.

Steemit is not a scam. It is an attention economy. It is a good website that uses blockchain technology. You create good content and it will get upvoted, giving you a reward. This is exactly how Synereo is described to work. Steemit is also a free blogging service if that is what you need. If you want you can post on steemit for free and possible make money if you go viral... how is this a scam? That is exactly what Synereo plans to do.

Synereo could easily be called a scam for the same reason people call steemit a scam. Synereo might end up being a system where you first have to buy a few $BTC worth of $AMP to promote your content in order to possibly receive a reward from your content. It will come down to very small details of how the game works that will decide whether Synereo is a success.

Everyone is crazy with their crypto investments. This system/company is worth maybe 20 millions dollars. It is pretty crazy that $AMP is worth $200,000,000 USD and Synereo LTD is also worth a bunch of money. The Synereo user base has grown from 10 users to... 500 users in 1 year? There has been no testing on whether this is possible. The game has not even been created... People are insane. Stop giving such high valuations. It leaves very little profits for us. The chances this goes to a 10 billion marketcap is like 1/1000000 but that would only be 50x profits. That is a horrible investment.

AMPs were never worth 200 sats a piece.  The lowest they ever traded was low 600 sats, and it was for a very brief moment in time.  Right now they're at ~17k sats, not 20k sats.

Steemit is absolutely a scam.  The reason for this is because it is totally unsustainable.  It is simply a money grab by the Larimers and their associates at the expense of the naive.  Trust me, I know all about how they operate.  Like all their major critics, I used to support the Larimers, before I found out how they operate and knew what total scumbags they are.  If you don't believe me, feel free to go join them, but prepare to get burned, because trust me, it will be coming.  At least, you won't be able to say that nobody warned you.

Your valuation of the Synereo ecosystem is subjective.  Personally, I disagree with it for the sole reason of the current state of development.  Not to mention the ground-breaking potential this technology has to revolutionize the way people connect.  Imo, there are plenty of opportunities for profits in the future for this ecosystem.  At the current distribution of AMPs, which is ~46M, and at the paltry price of 16.79k sats, the marketcap is only 4.5M USD.  Imo, that's a dirt cheap valuation.

TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 12:42:07 PM

AMPs were never worth 200 sats a piece.  The lowest they ever traded was low 600 sats, and it was for a very brief moment in time.  Right now they're at ~17k sats, not 20k sats.

Steemit is absolutely a scam.  The reason for this is because it is totally unsustainable.  It is simply a money grab by the Larimers and their associates at the expense of the naive.  Trust me, I know all about how they operate.  Like all their major critics, I used to support the Larimers, before I found out how they operate and knew what total scumbags they are.  If you don't believe me, feel free to go join them, but prepare to get burned, because trust me, it will be coming.  At least, you won't be able to say that nobody warned you.

Your valuation of the Synereo ecosystem is subjective.  Personally, I disagree with it for the sole reason of the current state of development.  Not to mention the ground-breaking potential this technology has to revolutionize the way people connect.  Imo, there are plenty of opportunities for profits in the future for this ecosystem.  At the current distribution of AMPs, which is ~46M, and at the paltry price of 16.79k sats, the marketcap is only 4.5M USD.  Imo, that's a dirt cheap valuation.

Yup, this.
overthetop2011

Activity: 678
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 01:15:04 PM

Yup, this.

“At the current distribution of AMPs, which is ~46M, and at the paltry price of 16.79k sats, the marketcap is only 4.5M USD.  Imo, that's a dirt cheap valuation”

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
SynereoCommunity

Activity: 385
Merit: 250

Your Network. Your Rules.

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2016, 04:34:07 PM

How would I be able to setup a node for the September alpha phase? This sounds pretty exciting that the first stages are coming out.

I'd recommend signing up in the slack - https://slack.synereo.com

The info will be available there first, and you also have devs there to talk to about it.

They're trying to simplify this process as much as possible before Sept, so there won't be much until just before then.

▄███▄   ▄███▄
       ▄█████   █████
       ████▀   ███████
     ▄█▀     ▄█▀     ▀█▄
▄████▀  ▄████▀         ▀████▄
█████   █████           █████
▀████▄  ▀████▄          ▀███▀
     ▀█▄     ▀█▄
▄███   ▀████▄  ▀████▄
█████   █████   █████
▀████   ▀███▀   ████▀
    ▀█▄▄     ▄▄█▀
      ▀███████▀
        █████
         ▀▀▀
synereo|                         
       ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░   ███
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████
  ░▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓████
 ░▓▓▓▓███████████████████▓▓░
░▓▓▓▓███████████████████▓▓▓▓░
▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓█████████████████████▓▓▓
▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓
▓▓▓███████████████▓███████▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓
░▓▓▓▓███████▓███████████▓▓▓▓░
 ░▓▓▓▓▓███████████████▓▓▓▓ 
   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░   
      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
WildSpark
A new way to pay attention
|
Where your creation efforts are rewarded.
TELEGRAM | WEBSITE | ANN | FACEBOOK | DISCORD | TWITTER
|
EARN NOW
|

▄█████████▄
  ▄████▀   ▀██████▄
 ██████     ████████
████████▄▄  ▀████████
█████▀   ▀██    ▀████
█████     ██     ████
█████▄   ▄██    ▄████
████████▀▀  ▄████████