Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 07:53:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 428 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AMP - The Currency That Powers Your Attention On Synereo  (Read 879151 times)
Synereo_zh

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 11:03:11 AM

Can someone tell me most correctly when and if the price will reach $5-$10 and also tell my why would it so at that time. And also tell me when would the social networking site come out of alpha stage. i am completely new to this coin(i stumbled upon it yesterday itself) that's why i am asking  Roll Eyes
No one answered my query  Sad

We would not make any price predictions. We are preparing to to launch the alpha phase. We are excited for this release, but we would also like to be realistic for what is coming in the September Alpha Phase for the social network.

Join our slack where the conversation is happening http://slack.synereo.com/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
m4nki

Activity: 1039
Merit: 510

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 11:12:43 AM

"The Synereo social media network will operate without any central server and compensate the user base for their content and shared computational power.".

http://blogchain.info/post/is-facebook-about-to-get-myspaced-by-next-gen-social-media

Synereo_zh

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 11:26:05 AM

A reminder for everyone. We will be doing a public AMP sale in September. You can take part now in the pre-sale https://blog.synereo.com/purchase-amps/

Also come join the conversation on Slack. http://slack.synereo.com/ here its easier to ask the team and community questions.

Gekko463

Activity: 545
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 11:35:05 AM

Can someone tell me most correctly when and if the price will reach $5-$10 and also tell my why would it so at that time. And also tell me when would the social networking site come out of alpha stage. i am completely new to this coin(i stumbled upon it yesterday itself) that's why i am asking  Roll Eyes

First you tell me tomorrow's winning lottery numbers.

Idiot.
extee

Activity: 171

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 11:44:29 AM

What would be a price set for the funding campaign that you would consider both fair to existing holders and to new supporters of the project buying AMPs for the first time?

The Synereo team aims to do everything in our power to ensure this sale bring benefit to everyone involved.

i think market price is best option.  let's say if you announce 0.0004 (or whatever the price will be on launch) the price is likely to stay that throughout the crowdsale, and most buying (especially large volumes) will prefer buying from crowdsale as buying from market shoots up the price.
if it's higher than market price (which is already trading at its highest) I think the crowdsale will flop.
a lower price than market would obviously attract lots of buys. if its not lower than 0.0003 I think it is still somehow acceptable for those who invested in amp for months and not just at the last minute on speculation, but there will be some disgruntled.

Synereo_zh

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 12:23:32 PM

What would be a price set for the funding campaign that you would consider both fair to existing holders and to new supporters of the project buying AMPs for the first time?

The Synereo team aims to do everything in our power to ensure this sale bring benefit to everyone involved.

i think market price is best option.  let's say if you announce 0.0004 (or whatever the price will be on launch) the price is likely to stay that throughout the crowdsale, and most buying (especially large volumes) will prefer buying from crowdsale as buying from market shoots up the price.
if it's higher than market price (which is already trading at its highest) I think the crowdsale will flop.
a lower price than market would obviously attract lots of buys. if its not lower than 0.0003 I think it is still somehow acceptable for those who invested in amp for months and not just at the last minute on speculation, but there will be some disgruntled.

Thank you for the feedback. We are very excited for all the new attention and interest we are receiving. We plan on making an announcement soon with some details about pricing of the AMP sale and the BnkToTheFuture offer. We are taking everything and all feedback into consideration.

Ajayjkhidhgtfe

Activity: 393
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 12:30:52 PM

We would not make any price predictions. We are preparing to to launch the alpha phase. We are excited for this release, but we would also like to be realistic for what is coming in the September Alpha Phase for the social network.
But atleast tell me when would that social networking site come out of alpha. By they way i read somewhere that it would be after 2 months i.e. in november.  Huh
Synereo_zh

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 12:47:27 PM

But atleast tell me when would that social networking site come out of alpha. By they way i read somewhere that it would be after 2 months i.e. in november.  Huh

It has taken 2 years to get to this point. We are optimistic on the direction we are going, but 2 months is perhaps a little fast. We hope to give more precise estimates once alpha testing has begun.

polick

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 02:52:49 PM

Native Synereo Currency AMP Gets Pumped Ahead of Platform Launch
Hold Your Horses On Synereo and AMP, For Now
A decentralised social network sounds very exciting on paper. The Synereo team has been working hard on this concept for some time now. The fruit of their labour will become visible in a few weeks when the platform’s alpha version launches. So far, people seem very excited about this milestone, which is positive news.

The Synereo platform also comes with its native currency, called AMP. Cryptocurrency traders will have come across this coin on platforms such as Poloniex. As a result of the impending alpha release, the AMP value has been on the rise as of late. That is not entirely unexpected, though.

So far, the value of one AMP has increased by 27% in the past 24 hours. Compared to other cryptocurrencies, it doesn’t take a significant trading volume to push the price up that high. However, the platform has not launched yet, so there is no real use case for AMP just yet. Even when the alpha launches, the platform will still be limited regarding functionality.

Cryptocurrency enthusiasts need to be aware of these “price pump” actions across exchanges. Synereo has a lot of promise, but until we see the platform, there is no reason for getting overexcited. Decentralised social media sounds promising, but it won’t dethrone Facebook or Twitter anytime soon.

Price speculation is native to the cryptocurrency world, unfortunately. The free market model accommodates these volatile price swings, which is to be expected. However, one should not be guided by the excitement of others. Always do your own research, as it will improve your chances not to lose money in the end.
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 03:06:43 PM

A decentralised social network sounds very exciting on paper. The Synereo team has been working hard on this concept for some time now. The fruit of their labour will become visible in a few weeks when the platform’s alpha version launches. So far, people seem very excited about this milestone, which is positive news.

The Synereo platform also comes with its native currency, called AMP. Cryptocurrency traders will have come across this coin on platforms such as Poloniex. As a result of the impending alpha release, the AMP value has been on the rise as of late. That is not entirely unexpected, though.

So far, the value of one AMP has increased by 27% in the past 24 hours. Compared to other cryptocurrencies, it doesn’t take a significant trading volume to push the price up that high. However, the platform has not launched yet, so there is no real use case for AMP just yet. Even when the alpha launches, the platform will still be limited regarding functionality.

Cryptocurrency enthusiasts need to be aware of these “price pump” actions across exchanges. Synereo has a lot of promise, but until we see the platform, there is no reason for getting overexcited. Decentralised social media sounds promising, but it won’t dethrone Facebook or Twitter anytime soon.

Price speculation is native to the cryptocurrency world, unfortunately. The free market model accommodates these volatile price swings, which is to be expected. However, one should not be guided by the excitement of others. Always do your own research, as it will improve your chances not to lose money in the end.

LMAO you post this kind of article for this coin who see's at least a small pump and somewhat steady price rise.

Yet no article for ALL THE OTHER CRAZY COIN PUMPS like ETH and ETC and others that are bigger shitcoins?!?!

Talk about unfair harassment of AMP/SYNERIO coin, WOW.
RayX12

Activity: 952
Merit: 552

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 03:52:44 PM

LMAO you post this kind of article for this coin who see's at least a small pump and somewhat steady price rise.

Yet no article for ALL THE OTHER CRAZY COIN PUMPS like ETH and ETC and others that are bigger shitcoins?!?!

AS I said before... Synereo should never do a second crowdsale, they should have allowed the current price to go 10X and then cash some dev wallet.  This is a pre sale pumping to get more funds.  The people that buy the crowdsale will be burned.. Currently they are offering discounts so if you buy big you get free coins.  The big dumpage will be coming with time.
dranster

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 03:56:41 PM

AS I said before... Synereo should never do a second crowdsale, they should have allowed the current price to go 10X and then cash some dev wallet.  This is a pre sale pumping to get more funds.  The people that buy the crowdsale will be burned.. Currently they are offering discounts so if you buy big you get free coins.  The big dumpage will be coming with time.

True....AMP noob buyers and bagholders will be rekt soon

This is just the ICO pump to sell on uneducated newbies at a high price

Remember the first day fake pump from 10k to 100k and then back to 5k sats...

This is similar,

Good luck bagholders
philhellmuth

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

Forging Lisk delegate philhellmuth 35% SHARE POOL

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2016, 03:57:11 PM
Last edit: August 29, 2016, 04:59:42 PM by philhellmuth

Any news when will alpha phase start?

BTWN. looks to me like the price is steadily growing. Doing a second crowdsale now along with alpha release is sneaky,well they found a way how not to kill the price by releasing more AMPs, they are Jewish guys, they know with money Cheesy unfortunatly, a lot of scamming comes from jewish guys, i hope this is not it.

VIdeo on bktofuture looks so bad, amateurish. :/

Vote for forging Lisk delegate philhellmuth 35% SHARE POOL and start collecting weekly rewards!

WildPromotion - Crypto related Youtube channel! | Lisk girl - Only Lisk Youtube channel!
revelacaogr
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021

2009 Alea iacta est

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 06:02:01 PM

just pump, to sell more expensive 2nd ICO tokens.......
LiskQH

Activity: 630

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 06:11:24 PM

just pump, to sell more expensive 2nd ICO tokens.......

I read in Poloniex chat that the pump which occurs now is done by developers at the expense of means which they receive on BTWN https://bnktothefuture.com/pitches/synereo/investor (this pre-sale prior to the beginning of ICO is for this purpose made)
xtester

Activity: 840

Risk taker & Black Swan farmer.

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 06:31:14 PM

It seems the price should be a good proxy for both perceived risk and future potential. Since the market would be the optimal way to find the soft spot for that ratio, and in order to prevent existing holders/buyers burnout yet also encourage new supporters, a reasonable option would be to sell at market price(whatever that may be at the time of the buy) and give a bonus of 1-10% depending on amount bought. I.e. 1 btc = 1%, 2 btc = 2%, 4 btc = 3%, etc.

Disclaimer: I currently hold a small amount of AMP.
helloeverybody
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2016, 06:57:53 PM

Am i right in saying that this coin has a total of 2000 million coins available or have i picked that up wrong? The price seems pretty high right now if thats the total amount of coins that are up for grabs. If thats no correct can anyone enlighten me on the correct number?  Thanks

cryptonikus

Activity: 595

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 07:18:44 PM

FUD is strong  Grin these dudes wanna buy badly Cheesy

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
.DeepOnion.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★  .❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!.
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
RayX12

Activity: 952
Merit: 552

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 08:28:11 PM

Am i right in saying that this coin has a total of 2000 million coins available or have i picked that up wrong? The price seems pretty high right now if thats the total amount of coins that are up for grabs. If thats no correct can anyone enlighten me on the correct number?  Thanks
I think 60 million but... they are doing a private sale now plus a public crowdsale in september..
JanDzban

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 09:14:13 PM

Great article! Synereo mentioned, hehehe:)

https://steemit.com/steemit/@moh-rokib/decentralized-social-networks-comparing-steemit-synereo-decent-alexandria-yours-network-safe-network-zeronet

███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 428 »
  Print  

Jump to: