Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:01:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 428 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AMP - The Currency That Powers Your Attention On Synereo  (Read 879151 times)
Synereo_zh

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 09:22:37 PM

Pre-sales will be unavailable for a few days or until next week. The official AMP sale will not start for approximately 2 weeks. If your interested in taking part early you can contact us here https://blog.synereo.com/purchase-amps/ and you will receive a notice once the pre-sale is live.

Join our slack where the conversation is happening http://slack.synereo.com/
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
philhellmuth

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

Forging Lisk delegate philhellmuth 35% SHARE POOL

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2016, 10:53:42 PM

LOL this AMP crew is shameless, they just continue like nothing happened. They kill the price of their own coin buy selling it more privatly and no problem, who cares right Cheesy You foolished all your investors whos coins should be worth a lot more now if you hadent put new coins in the market because the demand would be higher. You really are shamless scammers.

Vote for forging Lisk delegate philhellmuth 35% SHARE POOL and start collecting weekly rewards!

WildPromotion - Crypto related Youtube channel! | Lisk girl - Only Lisk Youtube channel!
Joint Force

Activity: 804
Merit: 500

DAO ↔ DApp

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2016, 01:57:06 AM

LOL this AMP crew is shameless, they just continue like nothing happened. They kill the price of their own coin buy selling it more privatly and no problem, who cares right Cheesy You foolished all your investors whos coins should be worth a lot more now if you hadent put new coins in the market because the demand would be higher. You really are shamless scammers.

They should've only released coins in public offerings. The private sales allow big players to get in and play around. I'd bet this coin will continue private sales and go for a 3CO next year going into September.

SynereoCommunity

Activity: 385
Merit: 250

Your Network. Your Rules.

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2016, 01:58:07 AM

We recommend that any person who wishes to buy tokens from any company takes the time to read & learn about the project, it's product or services, the market, etc. before actually buying them.

When you learn about Synereo, you'll find that its near future meets or exceeds existing companies offerings, specifically, either Bitcoin or Ethereum.  In the future, there will be many stable companies based on token funding, "dApp coins", and the like - there is a whole Industry to make here, and there will be many participants, and many winners.

Check out more here: synereo.com

The Platform Architecture document https://drive.google.com/open?id=1xmRvAjJEQ72-sR9luS34TG0BOpPn_6ztZjYBFCByKxo is also a great source of info, where you can learn why the "alpha" testing of the social dApp layer is a tiny portion of the value of the growing Synereo Ecosystem, and why the long term prospects are so high.

A few people here are thinking that alpha will "make or break" Synereo - this is certainly not agreed with by the vast majority of supporters who are buying large quantities of AMPs.  They are thinking about the scalable blockchain that most of this money will go to produce - that is the strong play, and the game changer.  Alpha is several steps away from anything that is going to make typical social media users very happy, and everyone involved understands this (that's what "alpha" means!).  The media likes to hype things up and make us out to be the next "Facebook Killer".  The media does not see that FB already has a terminal illness, and will probably lose its grip before Synereo even grows big.

All Fundraising information can be found here:
https://blog.synereo.com/2016/08/29/synereos-second-fundraising-campaign-coming/

Smiley

▄███▄   ▄███▄
       ▄█████   █████
       ████▀   ███████
     ▄█▀     ▄█▀     ▀█▄
▄████▀  ▄████▀         ▀████▄
█████   █████           █████
▀████▄  ▀████▄          ▀███▀
     ▀█▄     ▀█▄
▄███   ▀████▄  ▀████▄
█████   █████   █████
▀████   ▀███▀   ████▀
    ▀█▄▄     ▄▄█▀
      ▀███████▀
        █████
         ▀▀▀
synereo|                         
       ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░   ███
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████
  ░▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓████
 ░▓▓▓▓███████████████████▓▓░
░▓▓▓▓███████████████████▓▓▓▓░
▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓█████████████████████▓▓▓
▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓
▓▓▓███████████████▓███████▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓
░▓▓▓▓███████▓███████████▓▓▓▓░
 ░▓▓▓▓▓███████████████▓▓▓▓ 
   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░   
      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
WildSpark
A new way to pay attention
|
Where your creation efforts are rewarded.
TELEGRAM | WEBSITE | ANN | FACEBOOK | DISCORD | TWITTER
|
EARN NOW
|

▄█████████▄
  ▄████▀   ▀██████▄
 ██████     ████████
████████▄▄  ▀████████
█████▀   ▀██    ▀████
█████     ██     ████
█████▄   ▄██    ▄████
████████▀▀  ▄████████
 ██████     ████████
  ▀████▄   ▄██████▀
     ▀█████████▀
Powered by
AMP
Joint Force

DAO ↔ DApp

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2016, 02:04:11 AM

I myself wouldn't do private sales with my AppCoin like what Synereo has done. I plan to distribute the coins for my AppCoin as a 1COX2CO.... What Synereo did was a 1CO?COPX?COP2CO. I'll not have the ?COP read as "unknown coin offerings private". My AppCoin 1CO is coming up and should offer a better coin distribution for the overall DApps success.

Joint Force

DAO ↔ DApp

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2016, 02:15:48 AM

When you learn about Synereo, you'll find that its near future meets or exceeds existing companies offerings, specifically, either Bitcoin or Ethereum.  In the future, there will be many stable companies based on token funding, "dApp coins", and the like - there is a whole Industry to make here, and there will be many participants, and many winners.

AppCoins and DApps are going to be amazing things. Comparing this only to Bitcoin and Ethereum is not really a good comparison as I'll show.
You should be comparing this to the top AppCoins
http://alt.report/component/content/article/39-reviews/26-top-3-appcoins

Using my coin distribution string
Bitcoin = MX
Ethereum = 1COMX
Synereo = 1CO?COPX?COP2CO
Steemit = MLSMPX aka DCOX
My AppCoin "PigeonMap" = upcoming 1CO (You can see more about it in my signature)

As people can see Synereo looks nothing like Bitcoin and only a little bit like Ethereum so it shouldn't be compared to those coins. Synereo's a token on the bitcoin blockchain and doesn't need "mining" represented above by "M".

SynereoCommunity

Activity: 385
Merit: 250

Your Network. Your Rules.

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2016, 02:52:35 AM

When you learn about Synereo, you'll find that its near future meets or exceeds existing companies offerings, specifically, either Bitcoin or Ethereum.  In the future, there will be many stable companies based on token funding, "dApp coins", and the like - there is a whole Industry to make here, and there will be many participants, and many winners.

As people can see Synereo looks nothing like Bitcoin and only a little bit like Ethereum so it shouldn't be compared to those coins.

The comparison was stated for what those platforms can do, not how they might be categorized.

▄███▄   ▄███▄
       ▄█████   █████
       ████▀   ███████
     ▄█▀     ▄█▀     ▀█▄
▄████▀  ▄████▀         ▀████▄
█████   █████           █████
▀████▄  ▀████▄          ▀███▀
     ▀█▄     ▀█▄
▄███   ▀████▄  ▀████▄
█████   █████   █████
▀████   ▀███▀   ████▀
    ▀█▄▄     ▄▄█▀
      ▀███████▀
        █████
         ▀▀▀
synereo|                         
       ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░   ███
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████
  ░▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓████
 ░▓▓▓▓███████████████████▓▓░
░▓▓▓▓███████████████████▓▓▓▓░
▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓█████████████████████▓▓▓
▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓
▓▓▓███████████████▓███████▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓
░▓▓▓▓███████▓███████████▓▓▓▓░
 ░▓▓▓▓▓███████████████▓▓▓▓ 
   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░   
      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
WildSpark
A new way to pay attention
|
Where your creation efforts are rewarded.
TELEGRAM | WEBSITE | ANN | FACEBOOK | DISCORD | TWITTER
|
EARN NOW
|

▄█████████▄
  ▄████▀   ▀██████▄
 ██████     ████████
████████▄▄  ▀████████
█████▀   ▀██    ▀████
█████     ██     ████
█████▄   ▄██    ▄████
████████▀▀  ▄████████
 ██████     ████████
  ▀████▄   ▄██████▀
     ▀█████████▀
Powered by
AMP
jvper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 03:10:55 AM

As people can see Synereo looks nothing like Bitcoin and only a little bit like Ethereum so it shouldn't be compared to those coins.

The comparison was stated for what those platforms can do, not how they might be categorized.

Bitcoin and Ethereum do not engage into private sales of tokens without previous announcement (the first page of this thread doesn't show this option). What was the price? How many tokens were sold? When will they be available to private buyers?

Decentralization, public and distributed ledgers... The very opposite of such private offerings held here.
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 04:37:18 AM

Bitcoin and Ethereum do not engage into private sales of tokens without previous announcement (the first page of this thread doesn't show this option). What was the price? How many tokens were sold? When will they be available to private buyers?

Decentralization, public and distributed ledgers... The very opposite of such private offerings held here.

They've mentioned it about a hundred times in this thread that you could message them to purchase AMPs.  They've also posted the spreadsheet numerous times as to the coin distribution.  Are all you guys illiterate?

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
Synereo_zh

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 04:38:41 AM

http://www.newsbtc.com/2016/08/31/synereo-allocates-200k-fund-dapps-developers/

Synereo Allocates $200k Fund for dApps Developers

DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 04:42:43 AM
Last edit: September 01, 2016, 04:57:01 AM by DecentralizeEconomics

They set a 200k usd bounty, which is very suspicious. Insta dump for premine coins, be clever guys. Don't buy and invest it.

Nice username.  I'm suspicious if your name reflects your trading philosophy?

Don't become personal! Concerning your avatar it is possible to tell a lot of things about you too.

Now, I'm intrigued.  Tell me what you know about me.

Developers were convicted of the hidden sale 10.000.000 AMP. Perhaps they sold to several whales on beneficial prices on (near 18k satoshi). If to you is what to tell concerning this fraud, you speak.

OMG! Do you mean that some intelligent individual actually took them up on their offer and purchased AMPs when they were about 10k sats lower than the current market price?!!!  ARE YOU SERIOUS?!!!  SOMEBODY MADE A GOOD DECISION AND MADE A PROFIT!!!!  WE CAN'T HAVE THAT NOW CAN WE?!!!

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 04:49:28 AM

They set a 200k usd bounty, which is very suspicious. Insta dump for premine coins, be clever guys. Don't buy and invest it.

Nice username.  I'm suspicious if your name reflects your trading philosophy?

Don't become personal! Concerning your avatar it is possible to tell a lot of things about you too.

Developers were convicted of the hidden sale 10.000.000 AMP. Perhaps they sold to several whales on beneficial prices on (near 18k satoshi). If to you is what to tell concerning this fraud, you speak.

You niggaz need some PROOF!  Do you know what that word means?Huh

WTF? What is this?   Huh

Few days ago:

.... and NOW:

Yes after what was seen, I have bases to suspect Synereo of an ill practice. Who knows how many bonuses they distributed to those who participated in this sale hidden from the public!

You in general understand?! DEVELOPERS SELL COINS SECRETLY! They have sold secretly for the sum of 1519 BTC. These are a little more than 8127767 AMP(On Poloniex only 3225772 AMP is now traded) at the prices 18k sat and they sold to them at this price (I am sure, they distributed to them also bonuses!)!  It it wasn't announced anywhere. You understand that they lie to us. And now they speak to simple users to purchase from them twice more expensively at the prices 33k? This fraud!

There are proofs!

I got banned from their slack for talking about their poor business practices and exposing their biases. Dor is extremely difficult to deal with and power hungry. Dor is most likely a megalomaniac.

I heard that he eats babies.

I was a helpful member of the community who offered a lot of information about social networking that no one in this project understood or knew about.

Yeah, I just bet you did.

Dor refused to sell me coins at market price. He would accept market price when it was at all time highs but ignored my offer to buy coins when market price was low.

If I was Dor, I wouldn't sell you any coins either you nitwit.

fartbags
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 05:00:00 AM

They've mentioned it about a hundred times in this thread that you could message them to purchase AMPs.  They've also posted the spreadsheet numerous times as to the coin distribution.  Are all you guys illiterate?

The sales are private because there was no automated system for anyone to purchase AMP as there was in the initial crowdsale. The sale of AMPs was at the discretion of the megalomaniac Founders. For example, they denied my request to purchase AMP for my friend at market price.

fartbags
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 05:09:14 AM

If anyone is cloning this system let me know! Private message me.
I want to use a decentralized social network BUT NOT WITH THIS GROUP OF SCAMMERS.

Update on this interesting turn of events for Synereo.

We gained a possible new integral member today for the DCO version of Synereo. I have received interest from a Silicon Valley software engineer who is interested in turning Synereo into a DCO run decentralized social network. We will need more people so if you are interested let me know. We will launch a new coin, blockchain and decentralized social network using the same code as Synereo as a starting point.

If anyone else is interested in turning Synereo into a decentralized co-op then private message me. If enough people are interested we can get a slack, email group, forum or something like that going on.

DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 05:14:05 AM

The sales are private because there was no automated system for anyone to purchase AMP as there was in the initial crowdsale. The sale of AMPs was at the discretion of the megalomaniac Founders. For example, they denied my request to purchase AMP for my friend at market price.

But, you're so polite and cordial... I wonder why they didn't want to sell you AMPs?

DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 05:16:31 AM

I want to use a decentralized social network BUT NOT WITH THIS GROUP OF SCAMMERS.

We gained a possible new integral member today for the DCO version of Synereo. I have received interest from a Silicon Valley software engineer who is interested in turning Synereo into a DCO run decentralized social network. We will need more people so if you are interested let me know. We will launch a new coin, blockchain and decentralized social network using the same code as Synereo as a starting point.

If anyone else is interested in turning Synereo into a decentralized co-op then private message me. If enough people are interested we can get a slack, email group, forum or something like that going on.

Yeah, I'm sure you'll be REALLY successful.  I know I'd want to put my money with someone who refers to themselves as "FartBags".  Genius!

fartbags
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 05:22:51 AM

Yeah, I'm sure you'll be REALLY successful.  I know I'd want to put my money with someone who refers to themselves as "FartBags".  Genius!

The whole point is there will be a DCO, a decentralized co-op, in charge. Plus it will eliminate all the dumb stuff that Synereo LTD has already done to this project.

fartbags
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 05:26:38 AM

I got banned from their slack for talking about their poor business practices and exposing their biases. Dor is extremely difficult to deal with and power hungry. Dor is most likely a megalomaniac.

I heard that he eats babies.

Megalomaniac means power hungry or desire to rule. It does not mean anything about eating babies.

I remember Synereo LTD talking about the power structure of this project in one of the hangouts. The Founders described themselves as Kings, the "Amplifiers" and large investors as Lords and the community as peasants.

Synereo_zh

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 06:15:42 AM

The pre-sale will start next week. You can enter here https://blog.synereo.com/purchase-amps/ and we will notify you once the pre-sale is live again.

DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 06:44:40 AM
Last edit: September 01, 2016, 07:00:02 AM by DecentralizeEconomics

No one wants to do:
WTB / 50 sat / 1 000 000 AMP

ok I will raise the price.

WTB / 120 sat / 1 000 000 AMP

I remember Synereo LTD talking about the power structure of this project in one of the hangouts. The Founders described themselves as Kings, the "Amplifiers" and large investors as Lords and the community as peasants.

So, I'm guessing that since you didn't purchase enough AMPs to make yourself a "King", you've decided to clone Synereo to get your "fair" share.

You know and I know that the statement you are referring to occurred in a conversation where Greg was stating that everyone needs to have say in the development of Synereo, not just the large AMP holders (the "kings" and "lords"), but also the small AMP holders too (the "peasants").  Nice job trying to take his statement out of context to spin it for your own benefit.

Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 428 »
  Print  

Jump to: