Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:06:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 428 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AMP - The Currency That Powers Your Attention On Synereo  (Read 879153 times)
SynereoCommunity

Activity: 385
Merit: 250

Your Network. Your Rules.

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2016, 05:54:53 PM

https://bnktothefuture.com/ Where qualifying investors can invest in Synereo LTD and anyone can buy AMP with bank transfers, credit cards, bitcoin, and altcoins.

What is a qualified investor? A minimum investment sum or do you review the personality?

What do I buy on bnktothefuture? Classic shares that end up in my usual stock shares portfolio?

You can find all that info at the BTTF site, who is responsible for the management of share sales.

▄███▄   ▄███▄
       ▄█████   █████
       ████▀   ███████
     ▄█▀     ▄█▀     ▀█▄
▄████▀  ▄████▀         ▀████▄
█████   █████           █████
▀████▄  ▀████▄          ▀███▀
     ▀█▄     ▀█▄
▄███   ▀████▄  ▀████▄
█████   █████   █████
▀████   ▀███▀   ████▀
    ▀█▄▄     ▄▄█▀
      ▀███████▀
        █████
         ▀▀▀
synereo|                         
       ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░   ███
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████
  ░▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓████
 ░▓▓▓▓███████████████████▓▓░
░▓▓▓▓███████████████████▓▓▓▓░
▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓█████████████████████▓▓▓
▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓
▓▓▓███████████████▓███████▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓
░▓▓▓▓███████▓███████████▓▓▓▓░
 ░▓▓▓▓▓███████████████▓▓▓▓ 
   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░   
      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
WildSpark
A new way to pay attention
|
Where your creation efforts are rewarded.
TELEGRAM | WEBSITE | ANN | FACEBOOK | DISCORD | TWITTER
|
EARN NOW
|

▄█████████▄
  ▄████▀   ▀██████▄
 ██████     ████████
████████▄▄  ▀████████
█████▀   ▀██    ▀████
█████     ██     ████
█████▄   ▄██    ▄████
████████▀▀  ▄████████
 ██████     ████████
  ▀████▄   ▄██████▀
     ▀█████████▀
Powered by
AMP

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
freequant

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 06:38:29 PM

SynereoCommunity

One more point I'd like to clarify: who has legal ownership of the remaining 96% premine? Does Synereo Ltd own it entirely and are there any plans or wording in the status that would allow the founders or company C-level officers to gift some AMPs to themselves?

That's an important aspect to understand because there was a precedent with Ripple where the 3 founders decided to gift themselves 20% of the premine, and things started to get very wrong when they had a fall out and one of the founder left the firm and started to dump his 9% premine on the market. The situation is still ongoing. That founder is still dumping continuously albeit at a limited rate that was agreed between him and Ripple Inc as part of the settlement of a pretty nasty court trial.
SynereoCommunity

Activity: 385
Merit: 250

Your Network. Your Rules.

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2016, 07:13:41 PM

SynereoCommunity

One more point I'd like to clarify: who has legal ownership of the remaining 96% premine? Does Synereo Ltd own it entirely and are there any plans or wording in the status that would allow the founders or company C-level officers to gift some AMPs to themselves?

That's an important aspect to understand because there was a precedent with Ripple where the 3 founders decided to gift themselves 20% of the premine, and things started to get very wrong when they had a fall out and one of the founder left the firm and started to dump his 9% premine on the market. The situation is still ongoing. That founder is still dumping continuously albeit at a limited rate that was agreed between him and Ripple Inc as part of the settlement of a pretty nasty court trial.

Good question, and having some background helps to understand the concern.

I know of nothing that would give the founders such a right, and as I linked above, the conditions (including multi-sig) are set up quite contrary to such an idea. 

Do you happen to know if Ripple had a loophole?  Or did they have some agreement and just break it?  Or maybe just no precautions were taken?

Even "ownership" is not straightforward here, though a good example of why they say "possession is 9/10ths of the law" regarding property.  Tokens are an artifact of the software, which is open source.  Certainly, Synereo Ltd, and the 3rd party administrators, have control over the funds, limited to the conditions set forth in the agreement.  Management has made it clear from the beginning that the user community would be heard in making these decisions, and so far, that has been proven true.

As Dor said recently, we work toward ways to communicate plans as they become available. 

▄███▄   ▄███▄
       ▄█████   █████
       ████▀   ███████
     ▄█▀     ▄█▀     ▀█▄
▄████▀  ▄████▀         ▀████▄
█████   █████           █████
▀████▄  ▀████▄          ▀███▀
     ▀█▄     ▀█▄
▄███   ▀████▄  ▀████▄
█████   █████   █████
▀████   ▀███▀   ████▀
    ▀█▄▄     ▄▄█▀
      ▀███████▀
        █████
         ▀▀▀
synereo|                         
       ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░   ███
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████
  ░▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓████
 ░▓▓▓▓███████████████████▓▓░
░▓▓▓▓███████████████████▓▓▓▓░
▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓█████████████████████▓▓▓
▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓
▓▓▓███████████████▓███████▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓
░▓▓▓▓███████▓███████████▓▓▓▓░
 ░▓▓▓▓▓███████████████▓▓▓▓ 
   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░   
      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
WildSpark
A new way to pay attention
|
Where your creation efforts are rewarded.
TELEGRAM | WEBSITE | ANN | FACEBOOK | DISCORD | TWITTER
|
EARN NOW
|

▄█████████▄
  ▄████▀   ▀██████▄
 ██████     ████████
████████▄▄  ▀████████
█████▀   ▀██    ▀████
█████     ██     ████
█████▄   ▄██    ▄████
████████▀▀  ▄████████
 ██████     ████████
  ▀████▄   ▄██████▀
     ▀█████████▀
Powered by
AMP
CryptoBillboard

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 08:06:29 PM

https://blog.synereo.com/2016/09/05/meet-rchain-the-first-scalable-blazing-fast-turing-complete-blockchain/

Where can I find out more about the tech stack?
philhellmuth

Activity: 120

Forging Lisk delegate philhellmuth 35% SHARE POOL

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2016, 08:38:55 PM

Sure, I can post that again.

The price between the pre-sale, and the promotion period (30 days) are the same, as well as the bonuses.

But still you fail to answer my question. When this promotion is over, you will still do private sales right? If yes, what determines the price of tokens in private sales? Is it the current market price? Is it some price from your head? Are there also bonuses?

From this thread's OP:

The Synereo crowdsale was supervised by the Omni Foundation. The Omni Foundation has access to all transactional
information, with their executives serving in the role of trustees for the AMP tokens. Synereo has no access to these funds
without their approval
. See our Asset Policies document for more information.

"The Synereo crowdsale was architected by the Synereo and Omni teams to be the most secure crowdsale performed on the Bitcoin
blockchain to date
. Every element of the process, from the purchase address receiving BTC, to the designated operational wallets,
the issuing address for AMPs and the distribution of purchased tokens leverages the multi-signature capability of Bitcoin. The parties
responsible for each step include Synereo personnel as well as external verifiers, each holding keys. This demonstrates to purchasers
and future users of the Synereo platform that the commitments made by Synereo are fulfilled and verified by a third-party for each
next step in the process
. I hope this level of diligence is repeated in the future by others looking to provide participants with such a
high level of confidence." -- Craig Sellars, Co-founder and CTO of Tether and Technologist for Omni.

Did they publish some kind of rules for unpublished AMP tokens? If yes can you please link to that document?

I never heard of those guys, why should we trust them at all? Why should we trust anyone? Crypto currencies are made to fight banks and their fake emission of money, and now you're acting like a bankar lol.

Vote for forging Lisk delegate philhellmuth 35% SHARE POOL and start collecting weekly rewards!

WildPromotion - Crypto related Youtube channel! | Lisk girl - Only Lisk Youtube channel!
Wexfgy12

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 12:16:37 AM

What is the difference between Synereo the company selling equity on Bnktothefuture, and the AMP's? How will Synereo company make a profit / how will that be different to the network  (Amp hodlers) benefitting?

Thanks
CryptoClub
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 12:33:47 AM

Hi,

Do you have an online wallet  to store my synereo and if not where is the link to install my windows wallet?

AMP is an OMNI asset. You can download a wallet here http://www.omnilayer.org/

Using a bitcoin blockchain asset for fund raising before a blockchain was a genius move! Synereo starts with all the assets and there's no dilution for securing the blockchain.

Who knows how high they can get the price of this coin before they even have a blockchain! They own almost all the coins, NFX is the big investor and there's no dilution. If you didn't know yet, this is the recipe for an EPIC pump.

That's why I joined this project. I talked to Greg Meredith and Ed Eykholt at the conference. They said I'll get a bounty to set up a node so I can communicate with Ed Eykholt about documenting the code.

When I get a chance I think I want to test the alpha personally and make a step by step guide for others. I believe anyone can actually just test the alpha right now. I have seen it run a bunch in the community hangouts, but I really want to try it hands on.

Elokane (OP)

Activity: 817

Truth is a consensus among neurons www.synereo.com

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2016, 12:48:19 AM

But still you fail to answer my question. When this promotion is over, you will still do private sales right? If yes, what determines the price of tokens in private sales? Is it the current market price? Is it some price from your head? Are there also bonuses?

We have not, and we will not, hold private sales. Whenever we sold tokens, we have made it very public on our community hangouts and in this thread. We have logged everything in public documents and kept pointing to them. Feel free to search back.

Did they publish some kind of rules for unpublished AMP tokens? If yes can you please link to that document?

I never heard of those guys, why should we trust them at all? Why should we trust anyone? Crypto currencies are made to fight banks and their fake emission of money, and now you're acting like a bankar lol.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zLBm8OHt5-81flihJ6iSKEm0WbRa6FL0mJ5ivBN34Po/edit
You shouldn't, and no one is asking you, to trust anyone. If you don't feel that this is a worthy venture, or believe its leaders are trustworthy people, you shouldn't participate in the sale.

Synereo: liberating the Internet from abusive business models.

Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart, he dreams himself your master.
<br>
freequant

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 12:54:47 AM

Good question, and having some background helps to understand the concern.

I know of nothing that would give the founders such a right, and as I linked above, the conditions (including multi-sig) are set up quite contrary to such an idea.  

Do you happen to know if Ripple had a loophole?  Or did they have some agreement and just break it?  Or maybe just no precautions were taken?

Even "ownership" is not straightforward here, though a good example of why they say "possession is 9/10ths of the law" regarding property.  Tokens are an artifact of the software, which is open source.  Certainly, Synereo Ltd, and the 3rd party administrators, have control over the funds, limited to the conditions set forth in the agreement.  Management has made it clear from the beginning that the user community would be heard in making these decisions, and so far, that has been proven true.

As Dor said recently, we work toward ways to communicate plans as they become available.  

Seriously you have to stop being handwavy about everything.
Each single time I ask you a question you give a lengthy indirect avoiding answer.
Don't pretend there is no such thing as "legal ownership" of crypto tokens so that you don't need to take a position about who owns the premine. There is such a thing as legal ownership of crypto assets. There have been court cases all around the world around allocation of Bitcoins (Silkroad trial, MtGox liquidation, pirateat40 scam etc.) or other assets (Ripple Inc vs Jed MacCaleb). Ripple Inc. has even created a holding company XRP2 Inc. that legally owns their XRP premine and which is itself fully owned by Ripple Inc. Ethereum has also stated legal ownershio of the Ether and Bitcoin they own etc. Tomorrow if someone steals 1M AMPs you will go to report that to authority as theft won't you? So stop the handwaving and trying to pull with asset ownership the same stunt as you tried to pull earlier with marketcap which you claim bizarrely doesn't apply to crypto assets.

Let's get to the point: on bnktothefuture there are videos of Don and Greg saying as much as one of the reasons Synereo equity is valuable is because Synereo is the holder of the AMPs premine. So now I want a clear answer. Who legally owns the premine?

Don't try to weasel out of that one or I will make it a personal matter to air as widely as possible the fact Synereo is very shady and dodgy about what it does and sells, and doing all it can to avoid providing any transparency to investors and community even at the very time where it is trying to sell actual equity.
Elokane (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2016, 01:01:03 AM

Synereo LTD is the legal owner of the remaining AMPs.

Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart, he dreams himself your master.
<br>
philhellmuth

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2016, 02:01:55 AM

We have not, and we will not, hold private sales. Whenever we sold tokens, we have made it very public on our community hangouts and in this thread. We have logged everything in public documents and kept pointing to them. Feel free to search back.

Ok this is good to know, so please tell me how will the price of the tokens sold in private sales be determined? Is is by current market price?

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zLBm8OHt5-81flihJ6iSKEm0WbRa6FL0mJ5ivBN34Po/edit
You shouldn't, and no one is asking you, to trust anyone. If you don't feel that this is a worthy venture, or believe its leaders are trustworthy people, you shouldn't participate in the sale.

Thank you for this document, it's pretty transparent.
So the 2 billion tokens are not all the AMPs, there will still be around 5% yearly created to keep the network alive? Didn't know there will be inflation as well :/

Vote for forging Lisk delegate philhellmuth 35% SHARE POOL and start collecting weekly rewards!

WildPromotion - Crypto related Youtube channel! | Lisk girl - Only Lisk Youtube channel!
freequant

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 03:04:02 AM

Synereo LTD is the legal owner of the remaining AMPs.

Thanks Dor, that's exactly the short and concise answer I was hoping to get.
Elokane (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2016, 03:06:49 AM

Ok this is good to know, so please tell me how will the price of the tokens sold in private sales be determined? Is is by current market price?

So the 2 billion tokens are not all the AMPs, there will still be around 5% yearly created to keep the network alive? Didn't know there will be inflation as well :/

The amount of people on the planet, and more so the amount of people using social networks, has been growing at a greater pace since the turn of the millennium.

<br>
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 03:08:58 AM

The amount of people on the planet, and more so the amount of people using social networks, has been growing at a greater pace since the turn of the millennium.
thanks for explaining this im just new from synereo just seeing how the coin moving from both trex and polo so i got interested to look for more info.
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 03:38:50 AM

You can see the live demo now. Afterwards they are walking people to help stand up nodes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dB7DwLri5Z4&feature=youtu.be

Looks really nice for an Alpha! Pretty remarkable day for crypto. The first look at the worlds first fully decentralised network. Can't stamp the AMP. (Think I am borrowing this)

RChain is going to launch with AMP as the native token, and then developed further to allow validators (block verifiers, extending the Blockchain) to choose to stake and accept fees in other currencies. Note that it is not yet certain that creating a Blockchain capable of accepting multiple currencies is possible.

We have absolutely no reason to "kill" the market price. AMPs are what allow both us and our supporters to be aligned on the goals of this project. No one has an incentive to "dump".
We've been trying to be very transparent and clear about our plans regarding to future release of AMPs and how this will only be done to create more value for everyone involved.

Greg stated at the Vancouver conference that "smart money", as he termed it, was buying AMPs, and that they've been getting several offers of investment in the seven and eight figure ranges.  Imo, the price on Poloniex is a steal, and the sellers are very foolish.  Synereo is posed to be bigger than Ethereum imo with widespread appeal to a much vaster audience.  Anyone who has reservations about AMPs should consider that the founders and the project have the most to lose from a declining price.  Nobody is interested in hurting Synereo's development.  The second crowdsale was partially necessary, because none of the original crowdsale participants (aka "smart money") were selling.  I think this crowdsale will sell out of AMPs early, and imo, once it is over, AMPs will take off.

You know what I'm going to say...

YOU CAN'T STAMP THE AMP!

Very well put, loving this thought!
Let's hope it happens sooner rather than later.

It's coming.

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
philhellmuth

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2016, 03:59:10 AM

After the bnktothefuture crawdsale finishes, will the AMP token sales on your website still be opened? If yes, can you please tell me how is the price of those tokens determined?

Elokane (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2016, 06:56:07 AM

After the bnktothefuture crawdsale finishes, will the AMP token sales on your website still be opened? If yes, can you please tell me how is the price of those tokens determined?

No, it will not. We only allowed this in anticipation of the funding campaign.

<br>
runiwani

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 07:32:41 AM

No, it will not. We only allowed this in anticipation of the funding campaign.

AMP CLASSIC is on the way. lolo

Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 07:58:26 AM

amp going smooth are we going to expect some more rising up? holding a little bit i think it deserved to wait for much greater value.
Synereo_zh

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 09:43:27 AM

Synereo is Coming to China

Synereo’s upcoming alpha release and fundraising campaign, the announcement of Synereo’s 2.0 tech-stack, and above all – the promise of a decentralized social network, which cannot be taken down or censored – have raised great interest in the PRC, especially among the vibrant crypto community there.

To handle the growing interest, we have partnered with 8btc.com, China’s leading crypto news and information site, and YUNBI, one of China’s leading crypto exchanges. Two new Chinese Amplifiers have joined the effort in the past 3 weeks as well, and are engaging closely with people on the various Chinese forums and chat channels.

YUNBI is one out of three official channels through which it will be possible to purchase AMPs at a fixed price during our upcoming fundraising campaign. Following the sale, YUNBI will list AMPs for standard trade on their exchange.  

Our partnership with 8btc.com, China’s leading crypto news and information site, is very exciting given the enormous amount of traffic channeled through it, and its prominence in the Chinese crypto community.

https://yunbi.com/

http://8btc.com/

Join our slack where the conversation is happening http://slack.synereo.com/
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 428 »
  Print  

Jump to: