Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:16:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 [174] 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 ... 428 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AMP - The Currency That Powers Your Attention On Synereo  (Read 879151 times)
medsi2

Activity: 502
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 09:31:48 AM

The ALL time lowest price is 4805 satoshi. I don't know if we will see that price, but imo this is a good price to buy.
Just Holding my AMPs and see where we will go during 2017-early 2018.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Elokane (OP)

Activity: 817
Merit: 1000

Truth is a consensus among neurons www.synereo.com

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2016, 10:03:22 AM
Last edit: December 02, 2016, 10:39:42 PM by Elokane

As much as I hate to say this (especially since I know Greg personally, which as honest as I've been on this forum about my IRL persona), I think he has to go (good thing I'm not using my real name here ha).  As a fellow developer, I have been in these kinds of disputes and it doesn't end well.  This is not a disagreement about the technical fundamentals as we may have seen with other coin founder teams, this is an issue where the founders no longer trust each other, namely Dor does not trust Greg to deliver on deadlines, which continue to be delayed.

And sadly, Greg is pulling a typical developer move, trying to take credit for docs and pushing the technicals without real prototypes/demos, which honestly is something I've been guilty of doing myself.  But as an investor, even though I made quite a bit in the early days, over the past few months I lost roughly $43k USD worth of AMPs and today I am officially out of this, but there is an upside.  

First, I have to call out Greg on his bullshit.  He is stalling, using funds to drive his own development, because he's a perfectionist and self-centered.  

Second, this disagreement is super dangerous to Synereo - the development was heavily based on Greg's proprietary theories and code.  So if Greg has to leave, he takes the only real code with him.  Greg is trying to maintain credit on all the technical fundamentals, so he is essentially the technical team for Synereo.  If they must part ways, which I believe is the only way forward), then what is left, a marketing team?  A CEO who has no technical background whatsoever (though I think Dor is awesome at funding/marketing considering he's been pitching an empty promise for the past 2 years and despite that got huge funding and mainstream media press).  

Dear Coinbiz,

A few comments:
1) Synereo has 3 full stack developers, 1.5 front-end developers, and has two new developers, with multiple academic degrees and rich backgrounds in math and physics, rejoining the project after previously leaving due to their doubts about Greg and his claims.
2) Greg is not taking the only real code with him. Everything on our GitHub is open source, though it is now clear the entire distributed server architecture is unworkable. What's there to take?
3) What we do have is all of the front-end user interface work that has been done, which we are now looking at the best way to wire up to existing, working technologies. Even if they're not as grandiose and utopian as Greg's claims about his tech were, they at least function on some level.
4) I have done much more than marketing and fundraising for Synereo, and on the smallest of budgets:

Beyond writing the original manifesto and creating the vision long before Greg joined the project, I have done:
  • Team Management
  • Branding
  • Creating and refining the Synereo Language
  • Communications
  • Writing and Editing (most texts on the site and in other official publications are mine)
  • Graphics design and visual language with Noy
  • Attention Economy model, presentations and (non-math) whitepaper sections
  • Product definition and design, originally by myself and later with Noy, Eric & Dina
  • Hiring, HR, and employee negotiation and compensation
  • Social
  • Legal
  • Accounting (about 10% of my time went towards the issues around granting legal and accounting status to AMPs. This will end very soon and free up much of that time.)
  • Finances and budgeting
  • Business Development - creating partnerships and business opportunities, getting recognition for our efforts, and bootstrapping something that started as an idea in my mind into a real company with a supportive community of investors, supporters, contributors, and followers

I have delivered on each and every one of these aspects of Synereo while seeing that everyone else on the team was performing their duties to a high standard -- aside from those of my co-founder. If you have doubts about my ability to deliver again, with 30 times more resources, well... I don't blame you! These are uncertain times. I can only promise to do my best to get this right this time. Hopefully, it'll be much easier and quicker with existing technology, a full team that wants to work with me, and a new CTO that focuses on writing code and working with his team rather than soapboxing.

Thank you for your attention and support!

Synereo: liberating the Internet from abusive business models.

Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart, he dreams himself your master.
<br>
Spandam

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 10:10:51 AM

As much as I hate to say this (especially since I know Greg personally, which as honest as I've been on this forum about my IRL persona), I think he has to go (good thing I'm not using my real name here ha).  As a fellow developer, I have been in these kinds of disputes and it doesn't end well.  This is not a disagreement about the technical fundamentals as we may have seen with other coin founder teams, this is an issue where the founders no longer trust each other, namely Dor does not trust Greg to deliver on deadlines, which continue to be delayed.

And sadly, Greg is pulling a typical developer move, trying to take credit for docs and pushing the technicals without real prototypes/demos, which honestly is something I've been guilty of doing myself.  But as an investor, even though I made quite a bit in the early days, over the past few months I lost roughly $43k USD worth of AMPs and today I am officially out of this, but there is an upside.  

First, I have to call out Greg on his bullshit.  He is stalling, using funds to drive his own development, because he's a perfectionist and self-centered.  

Second, this disagreement is super dangerous to Synereo - the development was heavily based on Greg's proprietary theories and code.  So if Greg has to leave, he takes the only real code with him.  Greg is trying to maintain credit on all the technical fundamentals, so he is essentially the technical team for Synereo.  If they must part ways, which I believe is the only way forward), then what is left, a marketing team?  A CEO who has no technical background whatsoever (though I think Dor is awesome at funding/marketing considering he's been pitching an empty promise for the past 2 years and despite that got huge funding and mainstream media press).  

Dear Coinbiz,

A few comments:
1) Synereo has 3 full stack developers, 1.5 front-end developers, and has two new developers, with PhDs and rich backgrounds in math and physics, rejoining the project after previously leaving due to their doubts about Greg and his claims.
2) Greg is not taking the only real code with him. Everything on our GitHub is open source, though it is now clear the entire distributed server architecture is unworkable. What's there to take?
3) What we do have is all of the front-end user interface work that has been done, which we are now looking at the best way to wire up to existing, working technologies. Even if they're not as grandiose and utopian as Greg's claims about his tech were, they at least function on some level.
4) I have done much more than marketing and fundraising for Synereo, and on the smallest of budgets:

Beyond writing the original manifesto and creating the vision long before Greg joined the project, I have done:
  • Team Management
  • Branding
  • Communications
  • Writing and Editing (most texts on the site and in other official publications are mine)
  • Product definition and design, originally by myself and later with Noy, Eric & Dina
  • Social
  • Legal
  • Accounting (about 10% of my time went towards the issues around granting legal and accounting status to AMPs. This will end very soon and free up much of that time.)
  • Finances and budgeting
  • Business Development - creating partnerships and business opportunities, getting recognition for our efforts, and bootstrapping something that started as an idea in my mind into a real company with a supportive community of investors, supporters, contributors, and followers

I have delivered on each and every one of these aspects of Synereo while seeing that everyone else on the team was performing their duties to a high standard -- aside from those of my co-founder. If you have doubts about my ability to deliver again, with 30 times more resources, well... I don't blame you! These are uncertain times. I can only promise to do my best to get this right this time. Hopefully, it'll be much easier and quicker with existing technology, a full team that wants to work with me, and a new CTO that focuses on writing code and working with his team rather than soapboxing.

Thanks for chiming in here. Was nice to read. Good luck!

Giveaways, Gambling, Gaming, the three g's that make me G's, hell yeah O-o
luzamarino

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 10:19:03 AM

"3) What we do have is all of the front-end user interface work that has been done, which we are now looking at the best way to wire up to existing, working technologies. Even if they're not as grandiose and utopian as Greg's claims about his tech were, they at least function on some level."

What technologies ?
Is Rchain dead to you ?
Do you plan to develop Rchain without Greg ?
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 10:33:45 AM

Dear Coinbiz,

A few comments:
1) Synereo has 3 full stack developers, 1.5 front-end developers, and has two new developers, with PhDs and rich backgrounds in math and physics, rejoining the project after previously leaving due to their doubts about Greg and his claims.

• Team Management
  • Branding
  • Communications
  • Social
  • Legal
  • Finances and budgeting

Three cheers for Dor!

Greg's got to go.  Period.  Get rid of that whiny ass loser.  Greg says that he cares about AMP holders, but what he says and what he does are two separate things.  He intentionally is trying to split this community.  He airs his personal grievances in public to attempt to force his own way regardless of what it does to the AMP price or investors.  He demands $2M USD from all of us to fund his personal project while at the same time declaring that "the RChain won't be exclusive to AMPs"!  Why would any AMP holder agree to that deal?!  How is that in our best interest?  How is it in the best interest of developing a free, open, and decentralized social network?  It's sheer lunacy.  What happened to Greg being part of the Synereo team?  He is a weaselly traitor and lied to us all!  Good for Dor for not giving in to his ridiculous demands.

Screw Greg... Screw his RChain bullshit... Screw his fucking feelings.  Nobody fucking likes you Greg.  Deal with it!

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
Joint Force

Activity: 804
Merit: 500

DAO ↔ DApp

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2016, 10:37:21 AM

Dear Coinbiz,

A few comments:

• Team Management
  • Branding
  • Communications
  • Social
  • Legal
  • Finances and budgeting

Three cheers for Dor!

Greg's got to go.  Period.  Get rid of that whiny ass loser.  Greg says that he cares about AMP holders, but what he says and what he does are two separate things.  He intentionally is trying to split this community.  He airs his personal grievances in public to attempt to force his own way regardless of what it does to the AMP price or investors.  He demands $2M USD from all of us to fund his personal project while at the same time declaring that "the RChain won't be exclusive to AMPs"!  Why would any AMP holder agree to that deal?!  How is that in our best interest?  How is it in the best interest of developing a free, open, and decentralized social network?  It's sheer lunacy.  What happened to Greg being part of the Synereo team?  He is a weaselly traitor and lied to us all!  Good for Dor for not giving in to his ridiculous demands.

Screw Greg... Screw his RChain bullshit... Screw his fucking feelings.  Nobody fucking likes you Greg.  Deal with it!

I'm most likely going to be using RChain for my dapp.

https://twitter.com/jessecouch/status/767463165860777984

Joint Force

Activity: 804

DAO ↔ DApp

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2016, 10:44:06 AM

As far as I can tell, no technology exists that would work for synereo. I study this matter a lot since I want to release a decentralized social media style application as well. Using today's technology does not intrigue me.

maxwelllord

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 10:46:18 AM

How many AMP belongs to Greg today?
It possesses about 4 million AMP? It is true?

He means will sell them at the exchanges now?
Spandam

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 10:50:44 AM

I would like to know these answers please also. 4 million is a lot of amp to drop on our head.

Giveaways, Gambling, Gaming, the three g's that make me G's, hell yeah O-o
morda

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 11:06:24 AM

This is the moment that will separate the boys (greg & AMP dumpers) from the men.

and greg i invested 20 bitcoins into the latest ICO and listened to your podcasts and admired your vision which i thought was sincere but you truly showing your true character you dont deserve a single satoshi out the 20 coins i invested.

finally i could potentially become AMP millionaire  Cheesy

3DjB5gFXnh9TZF5DS7Zm6eSs64RbSYP9JU
luckygenough56
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 11:08:36 AM

lol at that team having zero actual tech, all those megalomaniac articles for that haha

a front-end user interface lol i can do one with paint, no wonder the alpha was closed  Smiley
amywiner

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 12:33:15 PM

I would like to know these answers please also. 4 million is a lot of amp to drop on our head.
There are 4 founders and they together have right to 100 million of AMPs which is located in the 'founders wallet'.
So roughly about 25 million and not 4 million! It's even worse! And there are 900 million AMPs still coming onto teh market form all other specific wallets! This price will NEVER go up, only down....DO some research please.
LiskQH

Activity: 630

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 12:50:06 PM

There are 4 founders and they together have right to 100 million of AMPs which is located in the 'founders wallet'.
So roughly about 25 million and not 4 million! It's even worse! And there are 900 million AMPs still coming onto teh market form all other specific wallets! This price will NEVER go up, only down....DO some research please.

25 million you serious?!

Dore urgently clarify this question, this is serious.

Where can I see movement on the wallets of developers? I have a suspicion that Greg sold part of its AMP before the theater was played live. The Community shall carry out an investigation.

It looks like a scam.
amywiner

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 12:57:18 PM

25 million you serious?!

Dore urgently clarify this question, this is serious.

Where can I see movement on the wallets of developers? I have a suspicion that Greg sold part of its AMP before the theater was played live. The Community shall carry out an investigation.

It looks like a scam.
Here sir: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1r1G-ROS4vgHK84qfn1CBIxuXZQCCvIicCTQSxW1T_mo/edit#gid=1156984041

But about half of all AMPs are burned. So half of founders wallet as well. It was 200 million before. now 100 million for founders wallet. It is a big scam yes.
donnatello

Activity: 338
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 01:06:48 PM

But about half of all AMPs are burned. So half of founders wallet as well. It was 200 million before. now 100 million for founders wallet. It is a big scam yes.

Pulling figures from the air. Read it again.

Things are not so dire. And as for Greg dumping everything? It would hurt him to do that.

amywiner

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 01:36:53 PM

Things are not so dire. And as for Greg dumping everything? It would hurt him to do that.

Pulling figures from the air? Are you serious? I just gave the proof sir. Synereo's financial document!
PEOPLE, becareful with these guys, they are trying to spin everything! The FACTS are in teh finance document, in the link I posted above!

You can even see how much they burned, which is a little more over a million. @donnatello is trying to hide these facts and saying its pulled out from the air. No sir, it are facts and Synereo finance docs prove it!
donnatello

Activity: 338
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 01:43:54 PM

Pulling figures from the air? Are you serious? I just gave the proof sir. Synereo's financial document!
PEOPLE, becareful with these guys, they are trying to spin everything! The FACTS are in teh finance document, in the link I posted above!

You can even see how much they burned, which is a little more over a million. @donnatello is trying to hide these facts and saying its pulled out from the air. No sir, it are facts and Synereo finance docs prove it!

I have read it. Your figures are not correct.

You said you're out of AMP. So get lost already.
coinzcoinzcoinz

Activity: 530

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 02:09:49 PM

Hey guys,
Just checking in, I'm new in this thread. I just wanted to drop a little bomb of negativity in here.

This is probably the worst 'serious' crypto project I have ever seen. So much mismanagement and incompetence. So many strategic mistakes. The whole crowdsale design was a joke (it is not an intentional scam, but it has 'scammed' people more than some of the biggest intentional scams). The team got burnt by a combination of excessive amounts of greediness, arrogance and lack of competence. There are also so much promises for the future but so little to show for right now, after 1.5 years! In fact, they have NOTHING to show for.

A few months ago, I was considering investing. Then I decided to watch a few of their hangouts videos. It was basically just a bunch of hippies talking; I didn't sense any sort of leadership, scheduling, accountability. These were clear signals that something was not right with this project. Of course, the signals were representative of the real situation.

I hope you enjoyed my bomb of negativity, bye
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 02:19:15 PM

The fact is that Dor controls all the AMPs.  Greg doesn't control the private keys to anything.  Prepare for Greg's AMPs to be burned since they are finally getting rid of this lying pain in the ass.

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
jvper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 02:22:40 PM

Have you ever paid $$$$ for something and received another thing? If the company was unable to deliver what they announced, you have the right to a refund.

If the original purpose of the 2nd fundraising will not be delivered, as per documentation provided, all those investors should have the right to a refund.

I myself have claimed numerous times that a drop in price is no reason for a refund. This is market risk. However, if the original purpose will (unfortunately) not be aimed from start, this is time to think about giving those resources back to people who trusted that project, which is no longer on the table.
Pages: « 1 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 [174] 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 ... 428 »
  Print  

Jump to: