Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:31:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 [179] 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 ... 428 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AMP - The Currency That Powers Your Attention On Synereo  (Read 879153 times)
Showtime2017

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 02:17:46 PM

Update: as of now 4 people who worked for Synereo left. The names: Andy, Dina, Ian and Ed.
It gets worse and worse, this company is totally f%$*ed.
Investors are even filing lawsuits and informing the SEC. This is a very very very bad situation.
Will the price have some rebound at some point? Sure, but that won't last very long.
Greg and Dor don't agree with eachother and are saying they are liars to each other and accusing each other etc.
It's rediculous what's going on. Dor wants Greg out and Greg wants Dor to step down as CEO.
This will take months for finally something to happen, which is probably the announcement that they quit.
The sad thing is that much funds are already used. They even had 1 million in fee's they had to pay because of the fundraising campagn.
That's right 1 MILLION!!! Wtf? lol They are in worse shape financially as many think.
They also talked about splitting the company up, but there are not many funds for them to do anything meaningful after a split.

This project is doomed. Only idiots buy into this scam at the moment. I been there before and want to warn people.
DO SOME RESEARCH and don't trust anybody, even me! But all is there to find! Go to Synereo's Slack whatch the youtube hangouts were they are fighting check the financial documents where you can find for example that there only are 82 million coins in circulation now, but 900 million more coming into circulation, which will be horrible for the price. This project is a big failure.....

EDIT: here is the link to the announcement where they make it public what 'really' is going on behind the curtain. Tip: get some popcorn....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLrvV2YKbZg

This. Cash out whats left en jump in ICN ICONOMI. Next weeks big announcements to come. Big price increase expected. AMP is doomed sorry guys.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
amywiner

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 02:33:46 PM

Update: as of now 4 people who worked for Synereo left. The names: Andy, Dina, Ian and Ed.
Investors are even filing lawsuits and informing the SEC. This is a very very very bad situation.
Will the price have some rebound at some point? Sure, but that won't last very long.
Greg and Dor don't agree with eachother and are saying they are liars to each other and accusing each other etc.
It's rediculous what's going on. Dor wants Greg out and Greg wants Dor to step down as CEO.
This will take months for finally something to happen, which is probably the announcement that they quit.
The sad thing is that much funds are already used. They even had 1 million in fee's they had to pay!
That's right 1 MILLION!!! Wtf? lol They are in worse shape financially as many think.
They also talked about splitting the company up, but there are not many funds for them to do anything meaningful after a split.

This project is doomed. Only idiots buy into this scam at the moment. I been there before and want to warn people.
DO SOME RESEARCH and don't trust anybody, even me! But all is there to find! Go to Synereo's Slack whatch the youtube hangouts were they are fighting check the financial documents where you can find for example that there only are 82 million coins in circulation now, but 900 million more coming into circulation, which will be horrible for the price. This project is a big failure.....

EDIT: here is the link to the announcement where they make it public what 'really' is going on behind the curtain. Tip: get some popcorn....

total FUD

Million in fees ? hahaha

Yes, people left over the past year. Also many people joined.
Total FUD? hahaha?
Dude, you really don't know much do you?

People, please do NOT listen to this idiot and fact check like I always do (see link below for the fact!). His only response always is that it is FUD and not true.

It was posted by Greg, isn't that enough evidence mister Joeri? LOL!!!!

See this link people for the FACT! http://imgur.com/a/rTjqg

Again, people,  stop listening to these accounts who trying to spin FACTS around.......

I'm here to help you guys to show the facts, this scam coin is doomed and EVERYBODY needs to be informed.

Elokane (OP)

Activity: 817
Merit: 1000

Truth is a consensus among neurons www.synereo.com

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2016, 02:39:01 PM

Andy is still on the team. Dina left 4 months ago. Ian was fired for not performing his duties. Ed lost faith in the tech stack.
We have had more than 30 employees and contractors over the past 2 years. It is natural for people to join and others to leave.

Synereo: liberating the Internet from abusive business models.

Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart, he dreams himself your master.
<br>
blackhawk101

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 02:45:49 PM

Where is silicon valley ? Where is multi-world computer ? Where is wallet ?

No greg = No RChain = No Synereo

Question remains : Did Rchain even existed in the first place, most likely it was just theoric thought lol

now u can cut the ethereum bullshit like of dumb world computer that will never work and focus on doing ur primary goal which was social network...a little sanity is still possible.

anyway, release dates so far investors are fucked

btc king

where stuff? good question. no stuff, we need make stuff, make new greg

I claim indonesian translation, me excellent cut paste google translate skill, superior quality, i do that. give me bounty now.
jvper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 02:58:26 PM

Synereo did not hold to the commitment of burning 2nd crowdsale unsold AMPs, did they?
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 03:01:40 PM

It's rediculous what's going on.

I stopped reading here.  I'm sorry, but if you can't spell "ridiculous" and you're too stupid to use spell check, nobody is going to believe you.  You know I like you Amy, but you've got to do better than this.  On a positive note, you can spell better than that imbecile Christian Peirson, but then again so can a monkey.

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
amywiner

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 03:44:09 PM

It's rediculous what's going on.

I stopped reading here.  I'm sorry, but if you can't spell "ridiculous" and you're too stupid to use spell check, nobody is going to believe you.  You know I like you Amy, but you've got to do better than this.  On a positive note, you can spell better than that imbecile Christian Peirson, but then again so can a monkey.
At least better than Christian. I'm feeling pretty good abou that, thanks for the compliment. I have my errors  for sure, but english isn't my first language and not being able to spell correctly doesn't mean you know less than others who can, not all of us are english speakers and even english speakers by first language spell wrongly which again doesn't mean they know less about the issues being talked about.

Typically people come with these kind of replies when they don't have anything better to say. Thanks for the compliment.

BTW: you say that nobody will believe me because I can't spell, well I'm sure some do as I give proof of stuff Smiley Like that link with the one million in fees for example.

My duty is to bring facts and not have you cheerleaders sucker more people into this scam coin.
morda

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 04:02:57 PM

People, please do NOT listen to this idiot and fact check like I always do (see link below for the fact!). His only response always is that it is FUD and not true.

Again, people,  stop listening to these accounts who trying to spin FACTS around.......

I'm here to help you guys to show the facts, this scam coin is doomed and EVERYBODY needs to be informed.

i think we established anything posted by greg at this stage is BS, the image it includes his $2million for Rchain that he aint gona receive

3DjB5gFXnh9TZF5DS7Zm6eSs64RbSYP9JU
blackhawk101

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 04:26:36 PM

i think we established anything posted by greg at this stage is BS, the image it includes his $2million for Rchain that he aint gona receive

this crazy?! Greg where he, abandon coin... AGAIN!!!? Rage quit? Need diaper change?? Wut going on!!!

massive sell, get out!!!! Huh
LuckerDog

Activity: 75

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 05:34:16 PM

I'm angry with Greg, as every AMP holder and Synereo LTD equity investor, should be, because he is attempting, albeit unsuccessfully, to blackmail us.  It is the retard known as Christian Peirson who was being paid $40 an hour for his incompetence at Greg's insistence.  I've eaten cucumbers that have a higher IQ than Christian.

Blackmail? You're out of your depth, either in intelligence, knowledge, or possibly both. In what way is it blackmail to ask for below market compensation for the developers? He's not blackmailing anyone, he's stating the bare minimum that is needed to pay developers at below market rate... You sound like a pissy get-rich-quick day trader that foolishly bought into the ico at 40k satoshi thinking you could flip it in a month and double your money. You lost money not because of synereo but because you're incompetent and shouldn't trust yourself to make financial decisions. So stop blaming the people who have been involved in the project and look in the mirror to see the source of your failure.
Elokane (OP)

Activity: 817
Merit: 1000

Truth is a consensus among neurons www.synereo.com

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2016, 06:00:48 PM

Synereo did not hold to the commitment of burning 2nd crowdsale unsold AMPs, did they?

They will be burned shortly.

Synereo: liberating the Internet from abusive business models.

Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart, he dreams himself your master.
<br>
paramind22

Activity: 2632
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2016, 06:41:56 PM

I think there are people around, possibly reading this thread, that are from a programming background and can tell if Greg's code has possibility of working in the near future.  That's one thing that hasn't come up much in these threads, and I've been following them all, including on slack.  From what links Greg has posted, it seems Synereo employees are the ones commenting on Github and there are hardly any comments from a brief look.  Code has to be doing something and it shows that by functions interacting with user or other events.  You can't write functional code in a shorthand of about 300 lines.  It should have robust comments that other programmers can read, not math gurus.   I have been looking at links but I'm not seeing this in open source, and I created a thread here to discuss these things and no one is currently posting to it.  It should obviously be an interesting part of modern blockchain science.  

There is an aspect of dependencies so always code looks shorter than it actually is, but comments would inform people of other programming background more about that.

thiagojp15

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 06:46:17 PM

It's simple, they shoved the coin into the 40k so the suckers could see she could get up to more than that and now they've leaked!

I have AMP guards, but I'm really angry because the devs do not do anything for the currency to come back up!
Diego24

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 07:02:49 PM

Now is the time to buy in my opinion.
With Bitcoin going up for months nearing its all time high and Synereo not really going to deliver anything for a long time, you think now is the time to buy ? I can only disagree with that opinion. I want to buy more AMP but my opinion is that AMP will still go much lower in the coming months. Then it will be a great opportunity to buy.
geoGw35P6FjT

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 07:07:04 PM

vladzamfir on r/synereo

tl;dr I'm suggesting that AMPs should be converted into two separate coins, one for the attention economy social network and one for the blockchain.

Hi everyone!
I watched the Synereo governance meeting a couple of nights ago, and was surprised to learn just how large the difference in vision between Dor and Greg really is, in terms of governance and in terms of technology.
It is clear that Dor wants to focus on delivering Synereo and that Greg wants to focus on delivering RChain. AMP holders are therefore now in a position where they don’t know whether AMPs represent access to features in a distributed social network or access to a blockchain.
So I want to make the following humble suggestion to the Synereo community. This is a proposal you are welcome to reject:
Synereo should conduct the first-ever* “coin split”.

Description:
1 AMP would henceforth be convertible to 1 new AMP and 1 RCoin.**
New AMPs and RCoins would trade completely independently.
The Synereo project would have to commit use new AMPs as a native token, and RChain would have to commit to use RCoin as a native token. This is a critical requirement.
Token holders would now have the ability to expose themselves to the success of Synereo and to the success of Rchain at whatever ratio they personally prefer.

Analysis:

Pros:
It helps Synereo and RChain to be independently managed. I would bet that the probability of either project being successful is higher if they are independent projects (win-win!).
It would make it clear that AMPs very concretely represent both a stake in Synereo and a stake in RChain. This would replace the current uncertainty about whether an AMP represents stake in Synereo or RChain.
The AMP treasury would be split into two treasuries, one of new AMPs and one of Rcoins. These could be governed separately.
It could resolve existing uncertainty about RChain’s native blockchain token.***
It would provide a simple, clear way to observe token holder’s relative appetite for Synereo and RChain.
AMP holders who do not convert their tokens in new AMPs and RCoins are not penalized for inactivity.
Does not require anything unusual from exchanges.

Cons:
Requires commitment by the respective development teams to natively adopt new AMPs and RCoin.
New AMPs and RCoins each have to be listed separately on exchanges (requiring that the community convince the exchanges to list them, and earning the exchanges more fees).****
The price of AMPs has to (almost) precisely be the sum of the price of new AMPs and the price of Rcoins in order to not provide arbitrage opportunities.****
The technical details of the coin split will need to be worked out. This is not necessarily trivial and might require hiring a consultant.
There may be “black swan” risks to giving the open market more power to independently influence the funding available (from the treasuries) to the two distinct portions of the current Synereo vision.
The admittedly difficult follow-up suggestion:
In order to respect the intentions of investors who purchased AMPs in the recent sale, the funds raised in the sale should be split between Synereo and RCoin in the proportion to the average ratio of prices of new AMPs and RCoins, taken over a sufficiently long period of time to make gaming the ratio prohibitively expensive. (but there's lots of room in this design space!)
I don’t necessarily think this is going to be politically possible given the current state of things (and it’s completely not my right to be a part of the discussion!), however I think the general idea is elegant because the market will reveal whether these investors purchased AMPs in order to support Synereo or in order to support RChain if there is a coin split, so I wanted to put it out there for you to digest.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
* It’s the “first ever” as far as I know!
** These are token names I made up, I don’t necessarily want them to stick! Do think of better ones!
*** Abstracting tokens from blockchain architectures is still an unsolved problem – I suspect that there is no sensible way to make a proof-of-stake blockchain with no (or multiple) native tokens.
**** I count these as “cons” because the purpose of the token split is not to benefit exchanges, market makers or arbitrageurs.
Disclosures:
I have two sources of possible conflict of interest: 1) I hold a substantial amount of AMPs and 2) I expect to do consulting for RChain, in my capacity as one of the principle architects working on the Casper protocol.
Also btw, I did share this idea with Greg when I had it, <48 hours ago, I did not ask his permission to make this proposal public, nor has he told me whether he supports the proposal.
Diego24

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 07:07:59 PM

Attacking someone for their spelling errors rather for the content doesn't really strengthen your case.
Dave5

Activity: 109

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 07:23:37 PM

Could we trust Greg to deliver?

This was posted on Dec 1, on slack by Ed Eykholt (LivelyGig):

"My team and I attempted to build the LivelyGig product and then the Synereo Social product alpha release over the last year and a half.  During this time, LivelyGig had two contracts with Synereo -- one formally signed and the other one verbally agreed for most of the terms. I’m thankful to Dor and Greg for all the opportunities that provided. The current server stack was disappointing to me, relative to the claims Greg made about it. It had issues with stability, scalability, predictability, and not having a documented API or query syntax for a long period of time. Those issues were in a standalone node configuration. Just over the past month most of those issues have been addressed.  Greg was slower than I expected to address these problems or even acknowledge how serious they were for creating a product. Multi-node work is still progressing, and I wasn't personally disappointed on that front. Integration with Omni Layer is still progressing.  Developers were frustrated and had a hard time adopting to the pi-calculus inspired programming paradigm.  And yet, I still had faith that a meaningful alpha phase could happen.  I understand completely why Dor was disappointed in the tech stack and the past assertions and promises Greg made about it.Because the side-by-side architecture (i.e., SpecialK server stack for content along with Omni Layer for AMP) was becoming more problematic and because of the growing interest in RChain, Greg decided and announced that the Synereo Social alpha “product” would be for collecting Ux feedback and not really to become a product.  Perhaps Dor and the whole of the Synereo community never really accepted or internalized that the alpha would not be migrated smoothly into a real product.  Greg's decision and focus also meant to me that the LivelyGig product, which relies on most of the same server features, would be difficult to finish on the SpecialK server stack.  Because of that and because of the interpersonal conflicts between Greg & Dor made it difficult for me to plan just about anything with Synereo Ltd., I decided to stop building LivelyGig on the SpecialK stack...."

❒ SWISS ALPS ❒        ▬ MINING & ENERGY ▬      ❒ SWISS ALPS ❒
█████          The Smart Mining Company           █████
Telegram █  Get a piece of COLD 6 220 238 SAM █     Twitter
LuckerDog

Activity: 75

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 07:51:17 PM

Those thinking AMPs will still drop a lot... It's possible, it doesn't have much further to drop at all... People have irrationally sold this down to $3 million marketcap, essentially 1/10th the market cap of dogecoin ffs... Yes, it could go to 1-2m marketcap... But honestly, if it goes to that range along with coins like "clams" and "monacoin", then the market truly is retarded and making predictions of any kind is futile when met against such retardation. It's already absurdly low market cap, even if they were to fire half the people and throw away all the work they've done thus far, the market cap should STILL be higher to at least equal the amount of funding they've received. The $3 million valuation is absurd when you consider the amount of work that has already been put into the project, which would be much much higher given standard market dev rates.
JUSTDLISK

Activity: 457

Bancor

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 08:17:17 PM

Those thinking AMPs will still drop a lot... It's possible, it doesn't have much further to drop at all... People have irrationally sold this down to $3 million marketcap, essentially 1/10th the market cap of dogecoin ffs... Yes, it could go to 1-2m marketcap... But honestly, if it goes to that range along with coins like "clams" and "monacoin", then the market truly is retarded and making predictions of any kind is futile when met against such retardation. It's already absurdly low market cap, even if they were to fire half the people and throw away all the work they've done thus far, the market cap should STILL be higher to at least equal the amount of funding they've received. The $3 million valuation is absurd when you consider the amount of work that has already been put into the project, which would be much much higher given standard market dev rates.

This is true

Diego24

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 08:35:05 PM

People have irrationally sold this down to $3 million marketcap
Given the current mess between developers and CEO I think sellers are being rational. If price wouldn't have go down so much since I bought AMP, I would have sold also.
Pages: « 1 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 [179] 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 ... 428 »
  Print  

Jump to: