Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 09:53:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 [188] 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 ... 428 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AMP - The Currency That Powers Your Attention On Synereo  (Read 879140 times)
Geenstijl
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 10:37:58 PM

I'm on Greg's side. Dor has to put in millions to speed up development. That's what the funds are for. This guy is an amature CEO. Start hiring dozens of developers instead of money on the bank.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Sourgummies

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Never ending parties are what Im into.

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 11:02:40 PM

Lucius Gregory Meredith you're a big fraud many investors have lost a fortune ! i hope you will get sued hard  Angry

That's not what this was. This was a scam from the second the decided to do another ico while fully knowing that there was a beef inside the team.
Thereisnospoon

Activity: 574

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 11:10:21 PM

Lucius Gregory Meredith you're a big fraud many investors have lost a fortune ! i hope you will get sued hard  Angry

That's not what this was. This was a scam from the second the decided to do another ico while fully knowing that there was a beef inside the team.
If you understand the charts-their is suspicion of insider knowledge. It still will go up nicely from whatever bottom will be...Sorry for holders-I am glad I stopped investing and switched to trading...

▄███▄
           ▄██▀▀█▀▀██▄
         ▄███▄  █  ▄███▄
       ▄██▀ █▀█▄█▄█▀█ ▀██▄
      ██▀  █  ▄███▄  █  ▀██
     ██    █▄█▀ █ ▀█▄█    ██
    ██▀▀▀▀▄██ ▄▀ ▀▄ ██▄▀▀▀▀██
   ██ █  █▀ ▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄ ▀█  █ ██
  ██   ██ ▄█▀█     █▀█▄ ██   ██
  ██ ▄▄███▀   █   █   ▀███▄▄ ██
 ██▄█▀▀█▀▀█▄▄▄▄█▄█▄▄▄▄█▀▀█▀▀█▄██
 ██▀  █ ▄██▄   ▄█▄   ▄██▄ █  ▀██
██▄▄▄ ██   █ ▄█▀█▀█▄ █   ██ ▄▄▄██
██   ███▄▄▄██▀  █  ▀██ ▄▄███   ██
██ ▄█▀█   ██▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄██   █▀█▄ ██
███▀  █ ▄█▀█   ▄█▄   █▀█▄ █  ▀███
 ▀██▄▄██▀   █ ▄▀ ▀▄ █   ▀██▄▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄  █▄█   █▄█  ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀███████████████▀▀
OTPPAY

DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 11:13:14 PM

I'm on Greg's side. Dor has to put in millions to speed up development. That's what the funds are for. This guy is an amature CEO. Start hiring dozens of developers instead of money on the bank.

That's an interesting point of view.  Do you always take the side of someone if they intentionally try to destroy your investment?

I'd be curious to hear what you think Dor did wrong?  Not give our money over to a certifiable lunatic who wanted to form another company with it to cut out AMP holders and Synereo LTD equity investors?

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 11:31:07 PM
Last edit: December 07, 2016, 06:29:00 AM by DecentralizeEconomics

Lucius Gregory Meredith you're a big fraud many investors have lost a fortune ! i hope you will get sued hard  Angry
If you understand the charts-their is suspicion of insider knowledge. It still will go up nicely from whatever bottom will be...Sorry for holders-I am glad I stopped investing and switched to trading...

Dor fully expected Greg to carry out his job as CTO leading up to and during the crowdsale / equity sale.  Greg agreed to do such.  Greg is supposedly "upset" because Dor didn't hire on additional board members.  There are many reason why Dor would not want to hire on additional board members.  The most relevant concern I would have is that it would increase the expenditures of the company which is already on a tight budget.  Board members get paid, and Dor would have had to use our limited funds to pay them.  This is an unnecessary expense.  Regardless of what Dor stated to Greg in private meetings, it is not a legally binding contract.  Dor, as CEO, has the right and responsibility to change his mind on the direction of the company when it is beneficial to the shareholders.

The real reason Greg is upset is because he wanted control over our money to fund his personal project which had proven itself to be an undeliverable nightmare.  Even Greg states that it is 5 to 10 years out and needs a minimum of $10M USD to succeed.  Greg also wanted to cut out AMP holders as he so eloquently puts it that "AMPs would have no exclusivity" and "AMPs will not be a native currency on RChain."  Greg knew that if he didn't manage to get control of OUR money out of Dor's hands that his personal project wouldn't be funded.  Lucky for us, Dor was smart enough to keep all the money in his control.  If not, we would be looking at an absolute disaster as Greg would be spending our money without concern for our return on investment.  Seeing that Greg is going to be gone come next Monday, I think the AMP price has reached its low.

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
LuckerDog

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 11:33:23 PM

That's an interesting point of view.  Do you always take the side of someone if they intentionally try to destroy your investment?

I'd be curious to hear what you think Dor did wrong?  Not give our money over to a certifiable lunatic who wanted to form another company with it to cut out AMP holders and Synereo LTD equity investors?

DecentralizeEconomics, please stop spreading misinformation... He didn't "intentionally try to destroy" investments. Seriously, use your head before you say things like that. He's a far bigger AMP holder than you are. He did not try to intentionally destroy the value of his own holdings ffs... All you've done is spread FUD and misinformation here which is precisely what we do not need in times like this. He is also not a "certifiable lunatic", and if he were than that calls into question the entire project. It's astounding you can be wrong on so many levels with such a limited amount of words.
LuckerDog

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 11:41:39 PM

7.3 million sell orders and 1.5 million buy orders.

As I keep saying: 'do the math'.....

See you at 0 soon.

Yep. Bitcoin had far more sell orders than buy orders over a year ago when prices were at ~$300.
Your logic is clearly sound proof as I look at the bitcoin price now currently sitting at 0 dollars and 0 cents.
Thanks for breaking that down for all of us on a scientific level.
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 11:45:55 PM
Last edit: December 06, 2016, 11:57:34 PM by DecentralizeEconomics

DecentralizeEconomics, please stop spreading misinformation... He didn't "intentionally try to destroy" investments. Seriously, use your head before you say things like that. He's a far bigger AMP holder than you are. He did not try to intentionally destroy the value of his own holdings ffs... All you've done is spread FUD and misinformation here which is precisely what we do not need in times like this. He is also not a "certifiable lunatic", and if he were than that calls into question the entire project. It's astounding you can be wrong on so many levels with such a limited amount of words.

Oh really?  He's not intentionally trying to destroy our investment?  Then why don't you explain what these words mean:

"AMPs will have NO exclusivity on RChain." and "AMPs will NOT be the native currency on RChain."

When you're done explaining that, why don't you explain why he committed gross neglect and malfeasance as a "board member" and "chief officer" of Synereo LTD.

Let me tell you something.  You don't know how many AMPs I own.  Soon, I'm going to own a significant amount more than Greg.  Greg's actions prove that he is doing everything in his power to cause AMP holders and Synereo LTD equity investors financial hardship so they cave in to his demands for funding.  Ok... Maybe he's not "certifiable", but that's just because a judge hasn't yet deemed it so.

WandersonSC

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 12:12:15 AM

Hi Community,

Smith + Crown has published a 3rd party summary of the Synereo controversy. We've outlined what brought us to this point and the possible paths there are moving forward.
We've attempted to be as unbiased in our assessment of the situation as possible. I'm the primary author of the summary, and I don't own any AMP coins or have any share in Synereo LTD.

If you have any comments, suggestions, or spot something that could be considered a misrepresentation of the facts, please reply here or PM me. We welcome feedback from the community.

https://www.smithandcrown.com/summary-of-synereo-controversy

Cheers!

Weston

Sourgummies

Activity: 728

Never ending parties are what Im into.

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 12:37:28 AM

Just saved this to my phone, time to go to the bathroom and do some serious reading.
imbladednow

Activity: 481

Woking as a binman sucks.

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 01:23:54 AM

I care not for these guys.  I care for the bloody price to reclimb up the charts and the tech to get done!

Haha! Good luck. We got jacked by Greg and the whole synereo team. The tech aint coming, and soon the rest of the team will be tied up in lawsuits. How do you think this is going to end?
We all fucked.
Best hope is to get the suit filed quickly, seize any assets and prey to god they find enough so we dont get screwed and end up with pennies on the dollar years from now.

People from mtgox and cryptsy are still waiting on their cut. That's years later.

I need crypto in my life and garbage out of it.
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 01:30:34 AM

I care not for these guys.  I care for the bloody price to reclimb up the charts and the tech to get done!

Haha! Good luck. We got jacked by Greg and the whole synereo team. The tech aint coming, and soon the rest of the team will be tied up in lawsuits. How do you think this is going to end?
We all fucked.
Best hope is to get the suit filed quickly, seize any assets and prey to god they find enough so we dont get screwed and end up with pennies on the dollar years from now.

People from mtgox and cryptsy are still waiting on their cut. That's years later.

The only person who is legally culpable is Greg.  The Synereo team will release a working product, and AMPs will rebound shortly once Greg is tossed out on his ass.

NotMyFarm

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 01:54:47 AM

We all fucked.

The only person who is legally culpable is Greg.  The Synereo team will release a working product, and AMPs will rebound shortly once Greg is tossed out on his ass.

Amen to that

sempyper

Activity: 269
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 02:12:05 AM

A crowdsale refund would see us all selling at 23k sats.. after the 33% reduction
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 02:23:15 AM

k fuck...what the fuckin fuck.  realllllllllllllllllyyyyyy not impressed here.........really.  doing (did) my best to find the good in this coin/team has what they have (had?) looks very promising...i dont wanna turn over on this shit but it's getting closer to that every fucking day.

get your shit together and get moving, you better hope the whales come back to polo else this price is doing fuck all LOL.

refund sure, it'd be nice/just but good luck with that in crypto.  everyone will jew you. (pun intended lulz).

re. lawsuit i doubt much of anything will come of that.  all talk as fucking usual.  like 99% of crypto.

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
imbladednow

Activity: 481

Woking as a binman sucks.

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 02:37:25 AM

k fuck...what the fuckin fuck.  realllllllllllllllllyyyyyy not impressed here.........really.  doing (did) my best to find the good in this coin/team has what they have (had?) looks very promising...i dont wanna turn over on this shit but it's getting closer to that every fucking day.

get your shit together and get moving, you better hope the whales come back to polo else this price is doing fuck all LOL.

refund sure, it'd be nice/just but good luck with that in crypto.  everyone will jew you. (pun intended lulz).

re. lawsuit i doubt much of anything will come of that.  all talk as fucking usual.  like 99% of crypto.

I dont think so, a lawsute can and should happen. Im already private messaging a few people to get this party started. He's going to get sued and he's going to pay up.

I need crypto in my life and garbage out of it.
jvper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 03:00:58 AM

Regardless of Greg's behavior, I believe Synereo should not behave inappropriate as well. In consideration to all second crowdsale investors who decided to invest based on all documentation provided by Synereo at that time, the company should open the possibility of a refund. It means only for those who request it, based on the impossibility of targeting RChain development as stated in the crowdsale documentation.

If necessary, Synereo could do a crowdfund based on this new scenario (and new commitments) and see what happens.

Much fairer with all 2nd crowdsale investors. Otherwise, it would look like a scam (sale of AMPs for a purpose no longer targeted).
NotMyFarm

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 03:16:20 AM

Regardless of Greg's behavior, I believe Synereo should not behave inappropriate as well. In consideration to all second crowdsale investors who decided to invest based on all documentation provided by Synereo at that time, the company should open the possibility of a refund. It means only for those who request it, based on the impossibility of targeting RChain development as stated in the crowdsale documentation.

If necessary, Synereo could do a crowdfund based on this new scenario (and new commitments) and see what happens.

Much fairer with all 2nd crowdsale investors. Otherwise, it would look like a scam (sale of AMPs for a purpose no longer targeted).

no way
- enough people bought paralel to the 2nd ico on open markets as it seemed cheaper than the ico price - how will u refund them ?
- NO MORE FUNDRAISERs !! - the 2nd was already a bad idea - start burning the coins u promised you will - reduce that crazy coin count to something legit and take it from there
another 'fundraiser' will break this project (at least for me)

DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 03:43:10 AM
Last edit: December 07, 2016, 04:35:12 AM by DecentralizeEconomics

k fuck...what the fuckin fuck.  realllllllllllllllllyyyyyy not impressed here.........really.  doing (did) my best to find the good in this coin/team has what they have (had?) looks very promising...i dont wanna turn over on this shit but it's getting closer to that every fucking day.

refund sure, it'd be nice/just but good luck with that in crypto.  everyone will jew you. (pun intended lulz).

re. lawsuit i doubt much of anything will come of that.  all talk as fucking usual.  like 99% of crypto.

I dont think so, a lawsute can and should happen. Im already private messaging a few people to get this party started. He's going to get sued and he's going to pay up.

Lucius Gregory Meredith just bought a new house and has a Subaru.  Maybe, you can get the judge to put liens on / seize his personal assets to make you whole again.  If the guy has enough spare cash to waste flying to Nairobi, he's got enough to make reparations.  He can always cut off his stupid, hippie ponytail and sell it to a wig shop.  FYI, judges don't like it when you sell shares to investors and then a mere matter of hours later decide that you're going to unilaterally tank the price to hold the shareholders hostage.

Protip - Be sure to tell the judge that you have documented video proof of Greg conspiring with people that he knew to be involved in illegal drug activity.

luckygenough56
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 03:53:37 AM

this project is so f*cked lol

what a bunch of bozos, deadline was already 2018 before, it just passed to 2050 if any
Pages: « 1 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 [188] 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 ... 428 »
  Print  

Jump to: