Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:42:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 [191] 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 ... 428 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AMP - The Currency That Powers Your Attention On Synereo  (Read 879151 times)
MissionPhailed

Activity: 583
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 05:45:11 PM

So, the current situation in a nutshell (if I'm correct):

-Price of AMP in freefall due to internal friction in the dev team
-several investors of AMP currently taking steps to initiate legal action against Greg
-development of Synereo probably delayed due to technical reasons

As a relative small investor I'm not gonna jump ship; while the current situation is pretty grim, there's still a chance this whole mess can be cleaned up in the future and thus confidence in the project could be regained.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mannbora1990

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 06:05:50 PM

-several investors of AMP currently taking steps to initiate legal action against Greg

As a relative small investor I'm not gonna jump ship; while the current situation is pretty grim, there's still a chance this whole mess can be cleaned up in the future and thus confidence in the project could be regained.

what wrong with AMP. Lets see some pump and attract more investors in it..
mannbora1990

Activity: 19

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 06:26:24 PM

you said correct everything can be normal if dev can work together
useless eater

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 06:57:28 PM
Last edit: December 07, 2016, 07:13:41 PM by useless eater

Greg is going to get his ass kicked out in the cold, and has exposed himself to significant legal repercussions, because he was stupid enough to commit corporate malfeasance because he didn't get his way.

On a positive note, Greg can't do anything but bitch and moan, because Dor is much smarter than he is and holds all the money and private keys.  Greg's going to get his founders AMPs taken away, so I wouldn't worry about him crashing the price to zero.

I'm not worrying because the clawback provision in the Synereo contract ensures that investors will be made whole at Greg's expense.  

This is why trusted teams like this one continuously generate consecutive rounds mind blowing ICO returns that other teams simply cannot.

RChain will change everything.

Synereo will continue to blow investors minds:

"RChain"

"Rholang"

"SpecialK"

"attention economy"

mindblow after profuscious mindblow!

this is Synereo!

Lituation

Activity: 698
Merit: 500

Free Speech is the most important thing.

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 07:09:06 PM

what wrong with AMP. Lets see some pump and attract more investors in it..

You are a different kind of stupid aren't you?
Synereo_zh

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 07:15:49 PM

Dear all,

The last couple of weeks were filled with uncertainty, confusion, and misinformation. Synereo is more than a startup; it’s a shared vision of an engaged and involved community, and as such, organizational turmoil affects us all emotionally, as we witness a project we hold dear making the adjustments needed to make its way forward.

We regret that you had to experience this process the way it was conducted, but can assure you that our shared vision is safe, and that this challenge will leave us in better and healthier shape than it is has found us in.

Attached you'll find a short recap of the recent events, the current state of affairs and our prognosis for the foreseeable future.

In order to calm the atmosphere down a little bit, we have decided to postpone the Community Hangout planned for today; we will resume normal operations next week. In the meantime, we hope that everyone involved will respect our shared values, remember that we're all in this together, and refrain from personal attacks on one another.

Thank you for being with us.
-- The Synereo Team

https://goo.gl/gg5aV1

Join our slack where the conversation is happening http://slack.synereo.com/
useless eater

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 07:36:58 PM

FUD!

"-Price of AMP in freefall due to internal friction in the dev team"

1. FUD, Price of AMP is not in freefall.  Yes, the price of AMPs fell as the Social Media Crypto Sector took a hit when STEEM fell 95% from it's ATH.  Synereo only fell back to it's pre-ICO2 levels as one would expect to occur after STEEM crashed from 1/2 a billion in market cap to only $20 million.  A rising tide lifts all boats, and vice versa.  You cannot sue due to unforseen market forces.  Who here thinks that the Synereo ICO2 would have raised so many millions of dollars if the Synereo team had chosen to hold the crowdsale when STEEM was trading at $16 million?  

"-several investors of AMP currently taking steps to initiate legal action against Greg"

2. FUD, they are just FUDDING to distract from the work that needs to be done to build RChain.  No lawsuits will be filed, and if they do, then zero Synereo crowdsale funds will be eligible for scam reimbursement.  Again, the AMP price fell 60% as the STEEM price fell 95%.  Synereo investors should be thanking the Synereo team for having the best performing Social Media coin of the past few months.  YOU ARE WELCOME ICO INVESTORS!

3. FUD, Synereo development is occurring at breakneck speed behind the scenes, but the results cannot be shown or else the competition will steal them, and steal our thunder in the process by launching the world's first social media coin right from underneath our first mover advantage!  Just know this:  The Synereo team has the goods because they are smarter than you.  This is why they are the devs, and you are the payer of money in this transaction, and not the other way around.

JUST WAIT UNTIL THE NEXT ROUND!

TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 07:37:51 PM

FUD!

"-Price of AMP in freefall due to internal friction in the dev team"

1. FUD, Price of AMP is not in freefall.  Yes, the price of AMPs fell as the Social Media Crypto Sector took a hit when STEEM fell 95% from it's ATH.  Synereo only fell back to it's pre-ICO2 levels as one would expect to occur after STEEM crashed from 1/2 a billion in market cap to only $20 million.  A rising tide lifts all boats, and vice versa.  You cannot sue due to unforseen market forces.  Who here thinks that the Synereo ICO2 would have raised so many millions of dollars if the Synereo team had chosen to hold the crowdsale when STEEM was trading at $16 million? 

"-several investors of AMP currently taking steps to initiate legal action against Greg"

2. FUD, they are just FUDDING to distract from the work that needs to be done to build RChain.  No lawsuits will be filed, and if they do, then zero Synereo crowdsale funds will be eligible for scam reimbursement.  Again, the AMP price fell 60% as the STEEM price fell 95%.  Synereo investors should be thanking the Synereo team for having the best performing Social Media coin of the past few months.  YOU ARE WELCOME ICO INVESTORS!

3. FUD, Synereo development is occurring at breakneck speed behind the scenes, but the results cannot be shown or else the competition will steal them, and steal our thunder in the process by launching the world's first social media coin right from underneath our first mover advantage!  Just know this:  The Synereo team has the goods because they are smarter than you.  This is why they are the devs, and you are the winner of money in this transaction, and not the other way around.

JUST WAIT UNTIL THE NEXT ROUND!

KOOLAID MUCH?
useless eater

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 07:39:51 PM

The STEEM price falling from 1/2 a billion dollars to $20 million had no affect on the market cap of the only other social media crypto?

really?

learn much?
WandersonSC

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 08:47:45 PM

I was purchasing at ~600 sats on Bittrex.  So, my return is more like 28.6x, but who's counting.   Cool

Well, you can "sue" anybody for anything you want, but it doesn't make them legally culpable or mean that you are going to win.

FACT:

It is very impoirtant that initial investors are making profits or else, future funding rounds won't be so lucrative.  Cast in point:

If Synereo ICO investors had not been as successful, then the second round of funding would not have been enough to fund RChain.  

The awesome investment profits shared by the first round of funders encouraged the million dollar generosity in the second round of funding.  The Synereo team is very effective in winning new investment capital, and because of this fact, we should all feel secure in their ability to secure future funding if necessary.  In other words, the Synereo team has a demonstrably proven effective strategy for securing long term development funding.

Relax, take a deep breath, and just keep your eyes on the prize (maybe churn a few unstampables in the meantime) because the road is all mapped out (yes, please wipe the drool off your chin, because that does indeed say "RChain will go live in under a year!"):

https://www.smithandcrown.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Synereo-Proposals.jpg

When we finally receive what we purchased and the second round funders have been made whole, and the first round of funders are back to 50-60x gains, only then will begin to sell moon tickets (3rd round of funding for the exact rocket fuel (or ether gas) amount required to take us to the moon and beyond in perpetuity).

The negotiations for these proposals has fallen through. Synereo is now seeking to oust greg and jump to a new tech stack. We've made updates to our summary this morning to reflect new developments.

Read on:

https://www.smithandcrown.com/summary-of-synereo-controversy/
sofu
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085

Degenerate Crypto Gambler

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 08:59:36 PM

I've heard the dev is back and working hard again. So I bought some coins at ~5k  Grin

useless eater

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 09:02:30 PM
Last edit: December 07, 2016, 09:15:53 PM by useless eater

I was purchasing at ~600 sats on Bittrex.  So, my return is more like 28.6x, but who's counting.   Cool

Well, you can "sue" anybody for anything you want, but it doesn't make them legally culpable or mean that you are going to win.

FACT:

It is very impoirtant that initial investors are making profits or else, future funding rounds won't be so lucrative.  Cast in point:

If Synereo ICO investors had not been as successful, then the second round of funding would not have been enough to fund RChain.  

The awesome investment profits shared by the first round of funders encouraged the million dollar generosity in the second round of funding.  The Synereo team is very effective in winning new investment capital, and because of this fact, we should all feel secure in their ability to secure future funding if necessary.  In other words, the Synereo team has a demonstrably proven effective strategy for securing long term development funding.

Relax, take a deep breath, and just keep your eyes on the prize (maybe churn a few unstampables in the meantime) because the road is all mapped out (yes, please wipe the drool off your chin, because that does indeed say "RChain will go live in under a year!"):

When we finally receive what we purchased and the second round funders have been made whole, and the first round of funders are back to 50-60x gains, only then will begin to sell moon tickets (3rd round of funding for the exact rocket fuel (or ether gas) amount required to take us to the moon and beyond in perpetuity).

The negotiations for these proposals has fallen through. Synereo is now seeking to oust greg and jump to a new tech stack. We've made updates to our summary this morning to reflect new developments.

Read on:

Ah, copy that.

Sorry for the mistake.  It appears that Synereo is not purchasing RChain.  My mistake was not realizing that Greg Lucius and Greg Meredith was the exact same person.  I thought that they were 2 people.

Which begs the questions:

When is the RChain ICO happening?

Why didn't I participate Round 2 ICO AMPS in the official crowdsale instead of buying AMPS in the open market because now I am not eligible for the "30% haircut refund" synereo, scenario.
rapazev

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 09:11:23 PM

The STEEM price falling from 1/2 a billion dollars to $20 million had no affect on the market cap of the only other social media crypto?

really?

learn much?

After all the problems amp have faced, this doesnt suprise me.
doest mean it will never rise again, if everything that has been said concretize, i'm sure investors will come back... but time is needed.
useless eater

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 09:14:58 PM

Yeah, time is needed for us investors to obtain more cash to give to the devs because we work for a living, and can't simply hold ICO's every couple years to live off of.  Who want's to harvest the fruits of my labor next?  All you need to say is that you can build me an RChain!
The-Accountant

Activity: 82

Legendary.

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 09:21:40 PM

I've heard the dev is back and working hard again. So I bought some coins at ~5k  Grin

Show me the proof of dev back or fuck off with your bullshit. There is already enough of that on this thread without you sweetcheeks.
sofu
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085

Degenerate Crypto Gambler

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 09:49:42 PM

Show me the proof of dev back or fuck off with your bullshit. There is already enough of that on this thread without you sweetcheeks.

Could show some pics but dev is working nude

Zer0Sum
Legendary

Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 09:56:52 PM

Ya man, Coin Fund...
The dudes that blew their brains out by putting 65% of their Fund into Steem Power last summer...
Are now begging for a "refund" of their disastrous investment in the smoldering wreck of Synereo.

https://coinfund.io/

REP is not gonna save you guys anytime soon.
paramind22

Activity: 2632
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2016, 11:33:08 PM

https://gdoc.pub/doc/e/2PACX-1vTUEJHVmq6sSDZPJ2OVXm85FSFcGDLtMwicVNjF-wBYyF2a5r5DY55UGHV09JFZxa7wjPppOQ910i0N

Diego24

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 11:45:10 PM

At least good to read what the Synereo team is planning. The say that Greg's plan costs too much and will take 10 years to finish and that they don't want that and want to deliver their product sooner and that they have enough money to attract top talent. This makes sense. I bought some more AMP at current low prices.
WandersonSC

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 12:21:36 AM

FACT:

https://www.smithandcrown.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Synereo-Proposals.jpg

Read on:

Ah, copy that.

Sorry for the mistake.  It appears that Synereo is not purchasing RChain.  My mistake was not realizing that Greg Lucius and Greg Meredith was the exact same person.  I thought that they were 2 people.

Which begs the questions:

When is the RChain ICO happening?

Why didn't I participate Round 2 ICO AMPS in the official crowdsale instead of buying AMPS in the open market because now I am not eligible for the "30% haircut refund" synereo, scenario.

If the refund even happens. The Synereo team hasn't indicated that they will go that route. They seem to be trying hard to avoid it.
Pages: « 1 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 [191] 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 ... 428 »
  Print  

Jump to: