Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:47:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 [244] 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 ... 428 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AMP - The Currency That Powers Your Attention On Synereo  (Read 879151 times)
JoeyDaMan7

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 08:47:14 AM

Haha profitgenerator212 is our preacher. xD

Let me put it this way. Do you know how much money did the Steemit  (competitor to Synereo) investors made?

The first 50 guys I believe have all became millionaires at some point. They invested like 25,000$ or 50,000$, and it skyrocketed and they have became millionaires.Now of course the price went down since, so those that got out have became millionaires just like that. Now I believe the price will still go up soon,but that is another topic.

Synereo is more "fresh" it didn't have it's beta release yet. Because the beta releases are the most juicy of them all, this is when the big profits happen.So you get an alpha release for very early investors (like top 50 big ones), for very cheap price. Then probably the price climbs up until the beta release.

And then when beta is released, the price just skyrockets, and they make a lot of money.This is how I believe things will roll out with AMP, so I bet people who invested now, if they hold until the beta, will probably make a lot of money in my opinion.

This is just my opinion.

Believe me, a lot of people in this thread have the same idea, including myself. This is the perfect opportunity, especially since know one knows when the beta will be released. I already missed the ETH bubble of 2016 (only found it when GDAX added it).

The "first 50 guys" must've known that Steemit wouldn't last so they exited when the price began it's gradual descent.
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
profitgenerator212

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 08:57:04 AM

Believe me, a lot of people in this thread have the same idea, including myself. This is the perfect opportunity, especially since know one knows when the beta will be released. I already missed the ETH bubble of 2016 (only found it when GDAX added it).

The "first 50 guys" must've known that Steemit wouldn't last so they exited when the price began it's gradual descent.

Yes but ETH has already a beta when it started I believe, so they had a small profit percentage left, only 800% maximum. What was it, from 2$ to 16$ I believe? And ETH can hardly go above 2 billion $, without any substantial financial sector help, so that investment is over I believe.

Whereas I believe AMP has at least 2000% profit potential just from the BETA, and beyond that who knows. If billions start pouring in from institutional investors, then maybe even 100,000% profit. I don't know. It's definitely a very innovative idea, and disruptive like BTC was. How much money did the BTC investors make?

For example post beta investors will probably have a more established AMP by then, with an alpha software ready, so they could at least not screem "SCAM" all over the place. But they will be probably lookin at lousy 150-170% profits i think.

Pre-Alpha investors take on more risk, but I think here is the big money, those that invest early. I look at a 2000% profit easily, if I scale in and scale out at retracements.

I think the price will start to climb up slowly until the Beta and then it skyrockets,but by then the investors have lost a huge amount of profit potential. So either way I think only the early investors will be rich.

My model predicts the rise starding  at:  Sun, 29 Jan 2017 23:30:00 GMT

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1758541.msg17614337#msg17614337

So this is the AMP distribution currently:

http://omnichest.info/spstats.aspx?sp=39

I believe those that have the 100,000+ balances will become the millionaires (only 89 spots at the moment), so I think it's good if people do get in that category.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
bitmaster1x
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2017, 09:15:38 AM

The Churning has slowed way down on AMP....  Cry

JoeyDaMan7

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 09:49:43 AM

Yes but ETH has already a beta when it started I believe, so they had a small profit percentage left, only 800% maximum. What was it, from 2$ to 16$ I believe? And ETH can hardly go above 2 billion $, without any substantial financial sector help, so that investment is over I believe.

Pre-Alpha investors take on more risk, but I think here is the big money, those that invest early. I look at a 2000% profit easily, if I scale in and scale out at retracements.

I've pointed that out many times in the thread, it's best to invest in Synereo when it doesn't have a working product. The early adopters bought ETH in 2014 at $0.40 according to some sources. Ever heard of Enterprise Ethereum? ETH is still undervalued, believe it or not. Multiple dapps are coming out that are running on the Ethereum network.

My goal is to generate capital from the project - I don't care if I get rich from it or not. In 2020, I'll take a look at where Synereo is and make a decision on whether to hold or sell.
profitgenerator212

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 09:58:29 AM

I've pointed that out many times in the thread, it's best to invest in Synereo when it doesn't have a working product. The early adopters bought ETH in 2014 at $0.40 according to some sources. Ever heard of Enterprise Ethereum? ETH is still undervalued, believe it or not. Multiple dapps are coming out that are running on the Ethereum network.

My goal is to generate capital from the project - I don't care if I get rich from it or not. In 2020, I'll take a look at where Synereo is and make a decision on whether to hold or sell.

Yes but that is too high price in my opinion, AMP is 4-5 cents now. That is a much better price.

And I believe Synereo can reach 1 Billion market cap easily as ETH did, so that is  11/0.04 = 27500% profit potential, or 275x multiplier.

Both coins have a similar active supply, and I guess the rest of the supply will be slowly injected or burned.

Besides if AMP will be used as a token to amplify social media posts, and Synereo will sell them (as their income), then I believe it won't affect the price that much because by them we will have a lot of users who will generate the demand for it .

And this will be post beta anyway. So the big profit is probably before this. So pre-alpha /alpha investors will probably be the biggest winners here.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 10:05:34 AM

If the team is really serious about this project and have interest of investors at heart, they need to come up with a product. This project has been on hype since and nothing to show for it, I was very sure the developers are the one pumping the price last year before the ICO to get significant amount of money from investors.
GOT7

Activity: 339
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 10:11:52 AM

The Churning has slowed way down on AMP....  Cry

You are the realist of the thread. More thread should have straight up guys like you.
JoeyDaMan7

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 12:30:35 PM

Yes but that is too high price in my opinion, AMP is 4-5 cents now.

Not really, there are currently 10x more AMP tokens than there are ETH. Also, they're both two different projects with unique goals.
bitmaster1x
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2017, 01:01:25 PM
Last edit: January 25, 2017, 04:08:53 PM by bitmaster1x

"Potentially" massive dump....(small odds, but it's lurking)...   Shocked will increase Churning if it does...

Sourgummies

Activity: 728

Never ending parties are what Im into.

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 08:29:15 PM

Most dont and even some of those who call scam dont believe it but they have more fun it seems fudding a project then promoting and supporting it. Ive started to ignore them as of now and I think you should consider the same.

I usually dont take investment advice, nor do I base my investment decisions on newbie troll's opinions.

It's a shame that other people do. But the truth is that irrational investors will never make money consistently.

I invest in facts not emotions, but at least I have to thank the trolls that they have managed to push the price down, so that I could have entered at a relatively cheap price.

I bought a lot down low but my entry price is still crazy high man. I'll be bagholding this to the end. Happy to hear that you got in at a good price though, at least some people did.

Mine is ~6700 , I could probably sell at 10,000, but I'll most likely hold until 34,000, then sell a part of it, rebuy at a retracement ,and ride it all the way to 100,000 from there.

I will not let this opportunity get wasted, I want big profits from this.

You know I have missed Steemit's entrance, and Synereo's first pump. I won't miss the 2nd one. When Synereo goes beta, I believe we will make a shit load of money (pardon me).

Only kids look for 20% profit, I look for 2000% profit Smiley

Wanna trade lifes? My average is probably around 20k sat. Sad
Diego24

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 08:46:16 PM

You sir just blew your credibility right there. xD You might as well invest in Dogecoin.
You didn't have any credibility to start off with. By the way, looks like you don't how to spell either. Ever heard of commas ? ROFL.  Grin
Diego24

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 08:48:08 PM

I don't care if I get rich from it or not. In 2020, I'll take a look at where Synereo is and make a decision on whether to hold or sell.
Looks like you are a solid investor  Roll Eyes
Diego24

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 08:49:38 PM

Yep, you sound like a solid rookie investor.
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 09:53:27 PM

You're a major idiot if you don't see the potential in this project.  Some of us have already made over a 2000% profit.

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
Sourgummies

Activity: 728

Never ending parties are what Im into.

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 10:09:41 PM

You're a major idiot if you don't see the potential in this project.  Some of us have already made over a 2000% profit.

You see here's my problem with you.

You're the guy who made 2000% while some of us are down large amounts and you keep telling people to buy so your starting to come off as a dumbass troll whos just trying to sucker noobs into buying your coins from you. You're a real dirty dude. Im adding you to my ignore list.
donnatello

Activity: 338
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 12:12:54 AM

You see here's my problem with you.

You're the guy who made 2000% while some of us are down large amounts and you keep telling people to buy so your starting to come off as a dumbass troll whos just trying to sucker noobs into buying your coins from you. You're a real dirty dude. Im adding you to my ignore list.

Calm down a bit. Only bots are trading at these price points. Plenty of upside. You may see 20k sats yet. Smiley
bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1439

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 12:51:30 AM

I did a little reading about Synereo and the issue about Greg Meredith leaving the project. I learned that Greg started Rchain and Special K that everyone was excited about because the technology is more advance than the blockchains that we have now. I also learned that Rchain and Special K was precisely the reason why Synereo has raised millions in funding. On what technology will Synereo run now that Rchain and Special K is out of the picture?

Synereo LTD still owns all the RChain IP and is actively developing it.  Greg was a developer working on RChain and was fired.  Greg cannot take Synereo LTD IP and form a new company around it.  Synereo LTD is still actively pursing the development of advanced blockchain solutions utilizing the RChain IP and other technologies.  The previous roadmap of waiting for RChain deployment to run the social network has been scrapped.  A new roadmap has been issued which has an accelerated deployment schedule.  The attention economy will go live on existing social networks which will enable testing and user procurement.  This is deemed the "Alpha".  A new blockchain tech will be developed simultaneously which will allow the attention economy to transition over to a fully decentralized social network after testing on existing social networks.  AMPs will be utilized during the Alpha phase.

I found the new roadmap and I found it to be a little vague. There were no dates and it looked like it was made for the purpose of appeasing the AMP holders. I also found out that the Synereo CEO expected Greg Meredith to already have a working product of his Rchain and Special K which I think he himself invented. Later it was found out that Greg does not have a working product.

Maybe Rchain needs more work and more time so an accelerated deployment schedule would be impossible unless they release a centralized database instead.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
rekcahxfb_foundation

Activity: 350

CrowdWiz

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 12:54:50 AM

How is going new project? named: Rchain which have AMP devs

▄███▄
        ▄█████████▄
     ▄██████████▀  ██▄
  ▄████████▀█▀   ▄██████▄
█▀▀▀███████   ▄████████▀▀▀█
██▄   ▀████▄▄▄▄█████▀   ▄██
█████▄   ▀███████▀   ▄█████
████████▄   ▀█▀   ▄████████
▀██████████▄   ▄███████████
   ▀████████▌ ▐█████ ██████
██▄   ▀█ ███▌ ▐████   ▀████
█████▄    ██▌ ▐███▄▄ ▐█████
████████ ▄██▌ ▐█████ ▐█████
████████▄███▌ ▐█████ ▐█████
  ▀█████████▌ ▐█████ ▐██▀
     ▀██████▌ ▐██████▀
        ▀███▌ ▐███▀
           ▀███▀

╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
THE FIRST OF ITS KIND
SELF-GOVERNED ECOSYSTEM

╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱
JOIN THE ICO - 18th OCTOBER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲

▄███▄
        ▄█████████▄
     ▄██████████▀  ██▄
  ▄████████▀█▀   ▄██████▄
█▀▀▀███████   ▄████████▀▀▀█
██▄   ▀████▄▄▄▄█████▀   ▄██
█████▄   ▀███████▀   ▄█████
████████▄   ▀█▀   ▄████████
▀██████████▄   ▄███████████
   ▀████████▌ ▐█████ ██████
██▄   ▀█ ███▌ ▐████   ▀████
█████▄    ██▌ ▐███▄▄ ▐█████
████████ ▄██▌ ▐█████ ▐█████
████████▄███▌ ▐█████ ▐█████
  ▀█████████▌ ▐█████ ▐██▀
     ▀██████▌ ▐██████▀
        ▀███▌ ▐███▀
           ▀███▀

scamalert0

Activity: 498

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 04:07:10 AM

I just head the AMP again going down to 3K ... This is fucking shit coin...
jacaf01

Activity: 742

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2017, 04:39:17 AM

I did a little reading about Synereo and the issue about Greg Meredith leaving the project. I learned that Greg started Rchain and Special K that everyone was excited about because the technology is more advance than the blockchains that we have now. I also learned that Rchain and Special K was precisely the reason why Synereo has raised millions in funding. On what technology will Synereo run now that Rchain and Special K is out of the picture?

Synereo LTD still owns all the RChain IP and is actively developing it.  Greg was a developer working on RChain and was fired.  Greg cannot take Synereo LTD IP and form a new company around it.  Synereo LTD is still actively pursing the development of advanced blockchain solutions utilizing the RChain IP and other technologies.  The previous roadmap of waiting for RChain deployment to run the social network has been scrapped.  A new roadmap has been issued which has an accelerated deployment schedule.  The attention economy will go live on existing social networks which will enable testing and user procurement.  This is deemed the "Alpha".  A new blockchain tech will be developed simultaneously which will allow the attention economy to transition over to a fully decentralized social network after testing on existing social networks.  AMPs will be utilized during the Alpha phase.

I found the new roadmap and I found it to be a little vague. There were no dates and it looked like it was made for the purpose of appeasing the AMP holders. I also found out that the Synereo CEO expected Greg Meredith to already have a working product of his Rchain and Special K which I think he himself invented. Later it was found out that Greg does not have a working product.

Maybe Rchain needs more work and more time so an accelerated deployment schedule would be impossible unless they release a centralized database instead.

I've said this several time that it is dishonourable from Synereo team not to refund ICO fund to the investors, what they are offering now is half of the package promised during the ICO but this is what you get where there is no regulation, investors are the ones to bear the loss.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Pages: « 1 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 [244] 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 ... 428 »
  Print  

Jump to: