Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 04:02:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 [269] 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 ... 428 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AMP - The Currency That Powers Your Attention On Synereo  (Read 879141 times)
ctor

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 12:17:26 PM

Recent blog post is a good reminder of the strong ideology behind the project. As long as it holds I'm considering AMP as an investment.

Good to hear about restarting updates. I was missing a good spam-less source of news. twitter.com/synereo does not qualify because a) it reposts dozens of articles that are general crypto/social media news but not Synereo news, and b) strangely it did not repost recent blog post. This thread does not qualify because of too much noise.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ctor

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 12:26:26 PM

Sure. A picture with august on it is of course brand new  Roll Eyes
If you are talking about "eo Alpha Demo August" on this image, it is an item in YouTube right-hand sidebar with suggested videos. It may contain anything. I think the point of that screenshot is the heptagon icon of the new browser addon.
Diego24

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 01:31:43 PM

Recent blog post is a good reminder of the strong ideology behind the project.
Yeah great. That is the ideology of the complete crypto community. Decentralization ... bravo. Ethereum, Bitcoin, Litecoin, ... 99 % of coins and the projects built around are exactly with that philosphy in mind. You pretend like only Synereo has this ideology. Please ... I still didn't hear here what makes Synereo different from Akasah, for example. The only thing I heard was that Synereo is decentralized but of course Akasah is as well. So still no reason why Synereo would be the great break through.
jvper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 04:18:46 PM

Recent blog post is a good reminder of the strong ideology behind the project.
Yeah great. That is the ideology of the complete crypto community. Decentralization ... bravo. Ethereum, Bitcoin, Litecoin, ... 99 % of coins and the projects built around are exactly with that philosphy in mind. You pretend like only Synereo has this ideology. Please ... I still didn't hear here what makes Synereo different from Akasah, for example. The only thing I heard was that Synereo is decentralized but of course Akasah is as well. So still no reason why Synereo would be the great break through.

It is important that Synereo answers that question, because the message for the public when you do not answer it is really bad. If the team doesn't know the answer, then we are screwed...
huxdy

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 06:35:29 PM

Have you made any progress?
synthgauge

Activity: 1149
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 06:46:24 PM

Having a chrome extension to use with what ? Sorry but this is stupid development. There is no platform yet the team concentrate on deliverying a utility to use with It. Stop outfoxing people with this kind of utility when the platform isnt even here !
Actually these pics are from august 2016.

These pictures and reports are fresh new.

Added to OP:

Synereo's first product, Qrator, is now in alpha and being tested by a select group of our community members.

Thanks for showing up and good luck! The forum here is toxic, but pls know that there are a few readers who actually just want info and respect you for not having thrown the towel after all the viciousness in here.

I appreciate it.

We will soon restart providing information and updates more regularly.

great to hear that! Future is looking bright again but disgusting how certain people are spreading false information about this project constantly.

U mean its disgusting that they earn money bashing a dumbcoin that u have put ur money in. I will tell u more. I sponsor their efforts and coordinate their minds, those guys are my slaves or employees, u can call them whatever u like. Im pointing them to each and every thread, they do their job and get paid, these bots are willing to ruin everything they see for the sake of getting paid, u sgould be aware that they are unstoppable.
DefendKebab

Activity: 439
Merit: 250

Hassan Al-Kebab

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 07:53:04 PM

note:

Tomorrow delisting announcement from Poloniex

Güçlü Türkiye Kebab Defenderler
profitgenerator212

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 08:13:11 PM

note:

Tomorrow delisting announcement from Poloniex

Liar!

No delistment announcement: https://twitter.com/poloniex

great to hear that! Future is looking bright again but disgusting how certain people are spreading false information about this project constantly.
The only people posting false information about the project is the Synereo team itself. By the way, Qrator Huh That name is already taken:

https://qrator.com/

My oh my, they are not even capable of chosing a name for their products  Undecided

I'm no lawyer, but I think there is no trademark infringement if the product is not in the same industry.

A home decoration art website has nothing to do with a social media plugin, so I believe there is no problem with the trademark.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
SynereoCommunity

Activity: 385

Your Network. Your Rules.

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2017, 10:03:21 PM

Keep the questions coming!

Having a chrome extension to use with what ?

Everything that a browser uses, IE, the Internet.

Actually these pics are from august 2016.

The first 2 videos linked in the AMP tree were posted on YouTube in Feb. 2017.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eo0R5tyI5Mc&synereoampid=58c2c20f6cce4cd68022a539

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXzLvYN-HSc&synereoampid=58c2385f6cce4cd68022a531

Note the AMP tracking ID..

By the way, Qrator Huh That name is already taken:

https://qrator.com/

Synereo.com is our website name, the name of the alpha won't conflict with that, or that online art shop.  (or qrator.net and qrator.org)  All words have been used before by someone.  Welcome to the 21st century!

Please ... I still didn't hear here what makes Synereo different from Akasah, for example.

User incentives in an attention economy.

There need not be huge monopolies in a fully decentralized world - there's room for many options, and eventually, they will all work together as email does now (but did not at first).

Smiley

▄███▄   ▄███▄
       ▄█████   █████
       ████▀   ███████
     ▄█▀     ▄█▀     ▀█▄
▄████▀  ▄████▀         ▀████▄
█████   █████           █████
▀████▄  ▀████▄          ▀███▀
     ▀█▄     ▀█▄
▄███   ▀████▄  ▀████▄
█████   █████   █████
▀████   ▀███▀   ████▀
    ▀█▄▄     ▄▄█▀
      ▀███████▀
        █████
         ▀▀▀
synereo|                         
       ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░   ███
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████
  ░▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓████
 ░▓▓▓▓███████████████████▓▓░
░▓▓▓▓███████████████████▓▓▓▓░
▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓█████████████████████▓▓▓
▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓
▓▓▓███████████████▓███████▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓
░▓▓▓▓███████▓███████████▓▓▓▓░
 ░▓▓▓▓▓███████████████▓▓▓▓ 
   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░   
      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
WildSpark
A new way to pay attention
|
Where your creation efforts are rewarded.
TELEGRAM | WEBSITE | ANN | FACEBOOK | DISCORD | TWITTER
|
EARN NOW
|

▄█████████▄
  ▄████▀   ▀██████▄
 ██████     ████████
████████▄▄  ▀████████
█████▀   ▀██    ▀████
█████     ██     ████
█████▄   ▄██    ▄████
████████▀▀  ▄████████
 ██████     ████████
  ▀████▄   ▄██████▀
     ▀█████████▀
Powered by
AMP
bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1428

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 01:10:47 AM

money made by rchain promoters today =  $0.00 !

Money made by Synereo investors: -90% of whatever they invested

Yes this was my worst investment of all time.. I have just wrote it off but one day karma will bite his ass and he can imagine me laughing..

Interesting... This has been one of my best investments.  I'm up over 3000%.  The Alpha makes me believe I will see many more 1000% increases.

How did that happen and at what price did you get in? Do not forget most of the people who invested are very clueless about investing in cryptocoins. They look at what is good to them and just buy because they have been told that it is the future.

It happened, because I'm a genius.  I was buying when everyone else wanted to sell after the first crowdsale.  I did what everyone else should be doing now imho.  You don't make serious profits buying at tops.  You look for good projects which are ridiculously undervalued like Synereo is RIGHT NOW!  Ask any of the alpha testers.  They will all tell you that the alpha is "the future!" and "amazing!"  This is a prime opportunity imo.  But what do I know... I'm just the guy sitting here with over a 3000% gain.

Ok I will give you the benefit of the doubt. My first question would be what is running under the hood in Synereo since Rchain was proven that it was not working? Another thing I would like to know is why does the new roadmap does not have any dates or projections of when they could finish each stage?

Or why they didn't offer the possibility for a refund to whoever bought their RChain, Special K and other promises. A possible answer for all these questions is a 4-letters word: S _ _ M. Take a guess.

Yes Rchain was a scam that is why Dor called Greg Meredith and fired him. Or maybe Greg left on his own. But whatever happened Synereo is having problems now because the most important layer in their tech stack is really vapor. If they agree to a refund then that will kill the project. The reason why they organized a 2nd ICO was they needed more funds to use for development which will be a very long process. If the funds run out this time then the project might be unsuccessful.

How much have they collected in the 2nd ICO?

Also price rise. At least the holders will be happy for a while.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
altcoiner555

Activity: 356

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 01:49:18 AM

money made by rchain promoters today =  $0.00 !

Money made by Synereo investors: -90% of whatever they invested

Yes this was my worst investment of all time.. I have just wrote it off but one day karma will bite his ass and he can imagine me laughing..

Interesting... This has been one of my best investments.  I'm up over 3000%.  The Alpha makes me believe I will see many more 1000% increases.

How did that happen and at what price did you get in? Do not forget most of the people who invested are very clueless about investing in cryptocoins. They look at what is good to them and just buy because they have been told that it is the future.

It happened, because I'm a genius.  I was buying when everyone else wanted to sell after the first crowdsale.  I did what everyone else should be doing now imho.  You don't make serious profits buying at tops.  You look for good projects which are ridiculously undervalued like Synereo is RIGHT NOW!  Ask any of the alpha testers.  They will all tell you that the alpha is "the future!" and "amazing!"  This is a prime opportunity imo.  But what do I know... I'm just the guy sitting here with over a 3000% gain.

Ok I will give you the benefit of the doubt. My first question would be what is running under the hood in Synereo since Rchain was proven that it was not working? Another thing I would like to know is why does the new roadmap does not have any dates or projections of when they could finish each stage?

Or why they didn't offer the possibility for a refund to whoever bought their RChain, Special K and other promises. A possible answer for all these questions is a 4-letters word: S _ _ M. Take a guess.

Yes Rchain was a scam that is why Dor called Greg Meredith and fired him. Or maybe Greg left on his own. But whatever happened Synereo is having problems now because the most important layer in their tech stack is really vapor. If they agree to a refund then that will kill the project. The reason why they organized a 2nd ICO was they needed more funds to use for development which will be a very long process. If the funds run out this time then the project might be unsuccessful.

How much have they collected in the 2nd ICO?

Also price rise. At least the holders will be happy for a while.

I've heard all kinds of revisionist history here: "RCHAIN was a scam", "RCHAIN didn't work."

RCHAIN hasn't been developed yet. The previous technology was SpecialK not RCHAIN.  The 2nd ICO valuation priced in RCHAIN.  Dor fired the CTO Greg so he could keep the ICO money, taking RCHAIN off the Synereo table, so you can thank him for the absurdly low AMP price. 

Now RCHAIN is under development as a separate project, and if it is a scam, it's a grossly undervalued scam as Ethereum core devs are hoping to use it as the basis for the future of Ethereum.   

http://rchain-architecture.readthedocs.io/en/latest/

You are a bunch of fucking idiots, it's a wonder you can breathe.
coinling

Activity: 431
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 02:00:32 AM

Will AMP holders receive shares of Rchain as well since they bought in ICO for this purpose as well?

And if not, will Rchain have its own ICO?

ooom

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

Learning is the beginning of wealth.

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 09:00:14 AM

Isn't that fun Smiley

Disclaimer: My material is for informational purposes only.  It should not be considered legal or financial advice. I do not make any guarantee or other promise as to any results that may be obtained from using my content.
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1031

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 09:14:01 AM
Last edit: March 13, 2017, 01:42:08 PM by pedrog

Will AMP holders receive shares of Rchain as well since they bought in ICO for this purpose as well?

I think some time ago you were able to exchange AMP for rchain, don't know if still available, but it could be a chance to diverse investment and even recover some losses if rchain succeeds.

altcoiner555

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 12:18:14 PM

I think some time ago you were able to exchange AMP for rchain, don't know if still available, but it could be a change to diverse investment and even recover some losses if rchain succeeds.

1 AMP = 1 RCHAIN swap should begin this week. This will allow AMP ICO investors to recover their original investment.  RCHAIN will initially run on Ethereum not OMNi, this is the first time such a swap has occurred on Ethereum, so the swap contract has taken some time to write.
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 04:11:36 PM

I think some time ago you were able to exchange AMP for rchain, don't know if still available, but it could be a change to diverse investment and even recover some losses if rchain succeeds.

1 AMP = 1 RCHAIN swap should begin this week. This will allow AMP ICO investors to recover their original investment.  RCHAIN will initially run on Ethereum not OMNi, this is the first time such a swap has occurred on Ethereum, so the swap contract has taken some time to write.

That's funny.  They've been saying the "conversion event" will start any day now since January.  If anybody has learned anything from this it is that Greg is a chronic, psychopathic liar.  How are those who purchased at 30k - 45k sats going to be able to recover their original investment?  Is Greg going to personally buy them off people for that amount, or is he going to offer to buy back RHOC at 45k sats?  Where are they going to get money for development?  Nobody is giving them a thin dime.  Greg, Ed, and the RChain Coop rejects are all flat ass broke.  The only one who has a REAL job is Greg's wife, but she is too busy working to feed the kids while Greg pretends to work on Youtube.  According to the Ethereum devs if RChain does somehow get completed and actually works they will just incorporate it into Ethereum.  Why would anyone want Greg's bullshit "promotional coupon tokens" as he calls them?  Why wouldn't you just buy ETH?  This whole fiasco is just a poorly executed wealth confiscation scheme orchestrated by Greg so he doesn't have to get a REAL JOB and actually do something besides playing bongo music and bitching around on YouTube about global warming and Bernie Sanders.  If anyone doubts this, go ask the people who gave him $13K USD to finish a couple of chapters in book this rat bastard was supposedly writing.  It's been SIX YEARS, and the sack of shit still hasn't completed it.  He is now officially UNEMPLOYED!  WHAT IS THE HOLD UP?!  Even though he now has all this time on his hands and is a "genius programmer", he still has to hire out the "swap contract" to some clowns who can't even manage to re-index an Omni node!  You can't make this shit up.  Absolutely pathetic.

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
altcoiner555

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 04:35:25 PM

1 AMP = 1 RCHAIN swap should begin this week. This will allow AMP ICO investors to recover their original investment.  RCHAIN will initially run on Ethereum not OMNi, this is the first time such a swap has occurred on Ethereum, so the swap contract has taken some time to write.

That's funny.  They've been saying the "conversion event" will start any day now since January.  If anybody has learned anything from this it is that Greg is a chronic, psychopathic liar.  How are those who purchased at 30k - 45k sats going to be able to recover their original investment?  Is Greg going to personally buy them off people for that amount, or is he going to offer to buy back RHOC at 45k sats?  Where are they going to get money for development?  Nobody is giving them a thin dime.  Greg, Ed, and the RChain Coop rejects are all flat ass broke.  The only one who has a REAL job is Greg's wife, but she is too busy working to feed the kids while Greg pretends to work on Youtube.  According to the Ethereum devs if RChain does somehow get completed and actually works they will just incorporate it into Ethereum.  Why would anyone want Greg's bullshit "promotional coupon tokens" as he calls them?  Why wouldn't you just buy ETH?  This whole fiasco is just a poorly executed wealth confiscation scheme orchestrated by Greg so he doesn't have to get a REAL JOB and actually do something besides playing bongo music and bitching around on YouTube about global warming and Bernie Sanders.  If anyone doubts this, go ask the people who gave him $13K USD to finish a couple of chapters in book this rat bastard was supposedly writing.  It's been SIX YEARS, and the sack of shit still hasn't completed it.  He is now officially UNEMPLOYED!  WHAT IS THE HOLD UP?!  Even though he now has all this time on his hands and is a "genius programmer", he still has to hire out the "swap contract" to some clowns who can't even manage to re-index an Omni node!  You can't make this shit up.  Absolutely pathetic.

Yeah, you keep saying that. Unfortunately, the appropriate time to reveal your true disdain for Greg was before $4.7M was taken in the 2nd AMP, ICO on the premise of RCHAIN development by Greg, not after.
xtyling

Activity: 588

Crypto is Life!

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 05:09:24 PM

Isn't that fun Smiley

Sorry, had to quote this! 😭😭😭
Spratan

Activity: 689
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 05:41:59 PM

I read that the pics of the alpha were from august 2016. Can we have september 2016 pics now ?  Grin
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 06:28:02 PM

I read that the pics of the alpha were from august 2016. Can we have september 2016 pics now ?  Grin

The other screenshots were recent from another tester.  Here are some ones that I just took:

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
Pages: « 1 ... 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 [269] 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 ... 428 »
  Print  

Jump to: