Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:40:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 [315] 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 ... 428 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AMP - The Currency That Powers Your Attention On Synereo  (Read 879151 times)
chanmaleng

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 03:12:34 AM

amp burning is still on @Elokane? if yes, will it be together with the beta news?

they had told about burning 1 month ago and they had also told they won't give any further info about this as they don't want to ruin the surprise Grin
could anyone explain me what amp burning is?

Hello, amp burning is just terminating/eradicating or erasing a large amount of extra amps which were meant for future funding(which is no longer required now)
why it is no longer required?

It is no longer required because that amps allocated to project funding was initially set too much high because of worries about shortening of funds for funding and ruining of company. But now as the numbers begin finalising it is seen that so much funding is not required, and whatever previous fundings have given is enough for project development and even if some more funding would be required then there would be some amps still there, becuase all extra amps held by the admins won't be burned i beleive
so when amp is burned the price will raise?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kame

Activity: 324
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 03:35:27 AM

someone mentioned "attention economy" solution with crypt currency are;

Synereo AMP
Steem
and GetGems (SCAM)

What's difference in between Synereo AMP and Steem then?

I know I should wait until beta come.

Let's say, Steem is Windows, then Synereo would be Apple?  Roll Eyes

chanmaleng

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 05:43:01 AM

someone mentioned "attention economy" solution with crypt currency are;

Synereo AMP
Steem
and GetGems (SCAM)

What's difference in between Synereo AMP and Steem then?

I know I should wait until beta come.

Let's say, Steem is Windows, then Synereo would be Apple?  Roll Eyes
steem is a social network, synereo is not?
Diego24

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 07:54:30 AM

Amp will guranteedly get value by value too soon and may even reach unbelievable heights of $100 or $500 or even $1000 Cool . This is so because when that qrator will get popular then the amps(only amps will be used in whole qrator) will be in huge demand and because all these industries which Synereo's product qrator is targeting revolve around billions of dollars so amp marketcap would surely be more then 1 billion dollar where at 1 billion dollar marketcap price would be $11+. So don't under estimate this amp this might be one of the most fortune filled coin Grin Cool
Sorry man, but this is not an answer to my question. AMP is not going to get value by itself. What is in it for companies ? That will determine AMPs price. If this will come through advertisements, than I can understand how AMP could get value. There has to be something or else you will get an initial speculative investor pump and then when money is distributed to content creators, they will cash out and AMP will crash and stay crashed. If you don't know, maybe someone else can answer this question ?
ziseyingfashi

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 09:19:16 AM

Amp will guranteedly get value by value too soon and may even reach unbelievable heights of $100 or $500 or even $1000 Cool . This is so because when that qrator will get popular then the amps(only amps will be used in whole qrator) will be in huge demand and because all these industries which Synereo's product qrator is targeting revolve around billions of dollars so amp marketcap would surely be more then 1 billion dollar where at 1 billion dollar marketcap price would be $11+. So don't under estimate this amp this might be one of the most fortune filled coin Grin Cool
Sorry man, but this is not an answer to my question. AMP is not going to get value by itself. What is in it for companies ? That will determine AMPs price. If this will come through advertisements, than I can understand how AMP could get value. There has to be something or else you will get an initial speculative investor pump and then when money is distributed to content creators, they will cash out and AMP will crash and stay crashed. If you don't know, maybe someone else can answer this question ?
The official team, by creating such a synereo System, can provide a convenient channel for the creator of the content, and will be able to make a quick conversion into real profits. There are also some content people who are able to promote some very good video、 images from this platform for more users, and in this process, they also gain profits.The user is able to gain profits in this process by watching the content. Through such a process, it is more attractive to a new platform than the traditional media operator.It will attract more content creators to publish the latest in this platform, not on the traditional media web site.More and more users will also choose to see the content on this platform.As the only currency in this platform, the aMP will be added to the value of all the content on the platform.The official team itself holds a large proportion of the aMP.They can share some of the benefits that are added to each one content creator and promotion process by holding amp.I think that's their profit mode.
ziseyingfashi

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 09:25:43 AM

The official team, by creating such a synereo System, can provide a convenient channel for the creator of the content, and will be able to make a quick conversion into real profits. There are also some content people who are able to promote some very good video、 images from this platform for more users, and in this process, they also gain profits.The user is able to gain profits in this process by watching the content. Through such a process, it is more attractive to a new platform than the traditional media operator.It will attract more content creators to publish the latest in this platform, not on the traditional media web site.More and more users will also choose to see the content on this platform.As the only currency in this platform, the aMP will be added to the value of all the content on the platform.The official team itself holds a large proportion of the aMP.They can share some of the benefits that are added to each one content creator and promotion process by holding amp.I think that's their profit mode.

As the only currency in this platform, the aMP will be added to the value of all the content on the platform.The official team itself holds a large proportion of the aMP.They can share some of the benefits that are added to each one content creator and promotion process by holding amp.I think that's their profit mode.
chanmaleng

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 10:18:19 AM

As the only currency in this platform, the aMP will be added to the value of all the content on the platform.The official team itself holds a large proportion of the aMP.They can share some of the benefits that are added to each one content creator and promotion process by holding amp.I think that's their profit mode.
The Beta will make use of AMPs, Synereo’s cryptocurrency. The AMP allocation and transfer mechanism will be the first real-world application of Synereo’s Attention Economy Model.
https://blog.synereo.com/2017/06/04/development-update/
Diego24

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 11:10:40 AM

Ok guys, I appreciate your replies but it is clear to me that nobody knows where AMP will get its value from. @Elokane, could you please elaborate how AMP will get value in the future ? Is it through an advertisement model ?
Ajayjkhidhgtfe

Activity: 393

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 11:38:59 AM

Ok guys, I appreciate your replies but it is clear to me that nobody knows where AMP will get its value from. @Elokane, could you please elaborate how AMP will get value in the future ? Is it through an advertisement model ?

No it is not advertisement only, but the main system is that amp will be required everywhere in synereo, whether you want to share something, or want to advertise, or want to reshare, or if you are a content creator then when you show your good content then you earn, but the main point is that there will be no  censorship or getting revenue from advertising by company. All is for the public, this will be first fully decentralised social network.

And for those who compare it with steem, then this is not some ponzi or other simple or earning system. This is a social network, a reddit like news site like "front page of web" or web 2.0, a system to compensate meagre earnings of content creators of youtube and others. So now you know whaaat this is!  Grin Cheesy Cool
Ajayjkhidhgtfe

Activity: 393

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 11:44:21 AM

No it is not advertisement only, but the main system is that amp will be required everywhere in synereo, whether you want to share something, or want to advertise, or want to reshare, or if you are a content creator then when you show your good content then you earn, but the main point is that there will be no  censorship or getting revenue from advertising by company. All is for the public, this will be first fully decentralised social network.

And for those who compare it with steem, then this is not some ponzi or other simple or earning system. This is a social network, a reddit like news site like "front page of web" or web 2.0, a system to compensate meagre earnings of content creators of youtube and others. So now you know whaaat this is!  Grin Cheesy Cool

And now let us leave this discussion.  Everybody will know and feel the tremendous power of Beta soon.

So let Qrator come!!!
  Cool  Grin
Diego24

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 11:46:48 AM

No content creator would care for Qrator if AMP is worth nothing. No curator is interesting in curating if AMP is worth nothing. The value of AMP doesn't come from rewarding people. There have to be people outside AMP that want to get in because getting in AMP is beneficial for them. Curating posts is only beneficial for selling AMP. So there has to be some kind of advertisement model or else AMP will collapse. Or maybe there is another model behind it that attracts people to get into AMP. Why does anyone need to buy AMP ? Question still not answered.
positivechain

Activity: 45

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 11:57:58 AM

Why digital artists, musicians, writers, photographers, videographers etc. make pennies on the internet while greedy middlemen make millions?!

Digital freelancers, creative people, all internet users… We absolutely need Synereo’s Attention Economy!
kame

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 12:10:44 PM

>>nobody knows where AMP will get its value from.

oh, not only me, AMP flow scheme is so complex...!!  Cool

One things I wonder is, Synereo should be easy to use to everybody in the world who use youtube and such social medias. If it's too complex, only innovators will show their interest but not ordinal people.

I won't say too much but I hope Qrator will be user friendly and very understandable without manual when I touch and feel it.

TrippinOnCheese

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 12:32:10 PM

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I have a feeling that Qrator is basically a new kind of a mass pyramid system.
User "a" AMPs content (let's say a Youtube video), and shares his link with others. Those other people can now watch the video and decide if they also want to AMP it. If they do, part of their "investment" goes to the creator of the content, and another part of it goes to the previous AMPer who directed them to that content. This is how the pyramid starts, and the rest is just more iterations of the same process.

Can someone (dis)approve this notion I have about Qrator? The available information online is not so clear regarding the basic mechanisms behind this project.

kame

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 12:48:50 PM

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I have a feeling that Qrator is basically a new kind of a mass pyramid system.
User "a" AMPs content (let's say a Youtube video), and shares his link with others. Those other people can now watch the video and decide if they also want to AMP it. If they do, part of their "investment" goes to the creator of the content, and another part of it goes to the previous AMPer who directed them to that content. This is how the pyramid starts, and the rest is just more iterations of the same process.

Can someone (dis)approve this notion I have about Qrator? The available information online is not so clear regarding the basic mechanisms behind this project.

pyramid system sounds not good impression... anyway, @TrippinOnCheese you better to be in Qrator waiting list, welcome to our club!

TrippinOnCheese

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 01:08:35 PM

pyramid system sounds not good impression... anyway, @TrippinOnCheese you better to be in Qrator waiting list, welcome to our club!

Impression aside, is this general description correct?
If so, does Qrators also get a part of the investments done by people who were not referred by them? E.g. if I AMP content, and then you come and AMP it as well, do I get some AMPs from your investment?
Also, what would stop me from copying a content made by someone else and have people AMP it instead of the original piece?
TheCryptoKing111

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 01:12:23 PM

People will need to buy amps to participate and curate content this alone will drive the price higher
Diego24

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 01:18:27 PM

People will need to buy amps to participate and curate content this alone will drive the price higher
So you curate and as an action of this curation you pay the creator ? Why would I pay to curate a video that is free on youtube. A clcik on the like button is free.
TrippinOnCheese

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 03:22:20 PM

So you curate and as an action of this curation you pay the creator ? Why would I pay to curate a video that is free on youtube. A clcik on the like button is free.

See my guess 4 posts past.
Looks like you will get AMPs yourself if you manage to get more people to watch the video and AMP it themselves.
It is an investment with returns that depends on others investing as well (i.e. pyramid).

Again, if I am wrong, I would be happy if anyone could correct my understanding of Qrator.

Diego24

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 03:52:05 PM

See my guess 4 posts past.
Looks like you will get AMPs yourself if you manage to get more people to watch the video and AMP it themselves.
It is an investment with returns that depends on others investing as well (i.e. pyramid).

Again, if I am wrong, I would be happy if anyone could correct my understanding of Qrator.

I don't think you will earn more money than you put into it. Only if by coincidence you were the first to curate a very good content. But majority will lose money so in the end it will collapse. That's why I am asking here if companies will enter AMP for advertising purposes. If companies buy up AMP in order to advertise on the (future) Synereo social network, than sure it can work without being a pyramid scheme. Of course, in the short run AMP will only get value through speculative investment.
Pages: « 1 ... 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 [315] 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 ... 428 »
  Print  

Jump to: