Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 04:28:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 [344] 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 ... 428 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AMP - The Currency That Powers Your Attention On Synereo  (Read 879151 times)
Diego24

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 11:53:13 AM

It could go down that much, but that doesn't mean that OMNI and AMP would follow.

By then ETH or Monero or DASH would have probably replaced BTC, so we would just count AMP relative to those, but in $ amount it would not crash that much.
Pfff, man. Lately, the more you type the more nonsense comes out of you. Are you a real person or just a bot ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Diego24

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 11:54:16 AM

Looks more like he is about to crash against his Mexican wall  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Diggy95

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 12:07:31 PM

AMP is a scam. They have delivered nothing since 2016, just fraud money, no wallet AMP nothing the team AMP travel with your money .
Only the real Cryptocurrency will survive .
profitgenerator212

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 02:07:32 PM

I don't see any devs in slack. How big is Synereo team? Who are the developers? Can we know their names?

About 5-6 devs I think, yes they've put out their names in the past, they are all known people in the cryptocurrency community.

Where can I find their names?

They had a page on their old website showing their names, I don't remember it, it was like 10 guys most of them advisors and things like that, but they said they hired new devs too.

So I don't know, look into Synereo LTD and see if you can find public information about it.

Pfff, man. Lately, the more you type the more nonsense comes out of you. Are you a real person or just a bot ?

I am a real person. I don't know whether all these trolls that come out of nowhere every time the price crashes are real ones.

It seems to me some FUDster can easily buy up like 10 forum accounts and spread FUD so that they can crash the AMP price and then sell it back later when it goes up.

I am not saying it's you, but you are a troll too.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
profitgenerator212

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 02:15:22 PM

AMP is a scam. They have delivered nothing since 2016, just fraud money, no wallet AMP nothing the team AMP travel with your money .
Only the real Cryptocurrency will survive .

Whooa, hold on there a minute, that is libel. You are just throwing out there bullshit and have no idea what you are talking about.

They have put out the closed beta, people are already testing it....

You don't need an AMP wallet, AMP works with Omniwallet: https://www.omniwallet.org

And all the unburned AMPs are public, and nothing has been moved:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1r1G-ROS4vgHK84qfn1CBIxuXZQCCvIicCTQSxW1T_mo/edit#gid=1156984041

So check your facts before spewing bullshit libelous accusations towards the Synereo team, they have worked hard in the past year and they don't deserve this level of disrespect.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Diego24

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 07:08:15 PM

I am a real person. I don't know whether all these trolls that come out of nowhere every time the price crashes are real ones.

It seems to me some FUDster can easily buy up like 10 forum accounts and spread FUD so that they can crash the AMP price and then sell it back later when it goes up.

I think you are thew worst investor that I have ever seen on any forum. Firstly, you are a liar because no way did you ever made 135.000 % profit. We already had this discussion and you admitted you didn't made this kind of profit. Secondly, the way you calculated with logarithms was utter bullocks showing that you have no clue what you are calculating. Third, all your posts lately show you know nothing about investing in crypto. You don't realize that when bitcoin goes down, everything goes down. You don't realize that if Bitcoin dies, crypto dies. You even talk about moon all the time but then you HOPE that Synereo burns more AMP so you get profit. Are you even for real ? What kind of investor are you if you pray to the GODS to burn AMP in order to make profits ? You have 0 investment vision. Fourth, you even have so little vision that you really think some fake accounts on Bitcointalk spreading FUD is going to crash the AMP price.

Dude, seriously, you should not be trading. At best you should stick to the easy option and hold one of the 2 top altcoins.
profitgenerator212

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 07:16:46 PM

I think you are thew worst investor that I have ever seen on any forum. Firstly, you are a liar because no way did you ever made 135.000 % profit. We already had this discussion and you admitted you didn't made this kind of profit. Secondly, the way you calculated with logarithms was utter bullocks showing that you have no clue what you are calculating. Third, all your posts lately show you know nothing about investing in crypto. You don't realize that when bitcoin goes down, everything goes down. You don't realize that if Bitcoin dies, crypto dies. You even talk about moon all the time but then you HOPE that Synereo burns more AMP so you get profit. Are you even for real ? What kind of investor are you if you pray to the GODS to burn AMP in order to make profits ? You have 0 investment vision. Fourth, you even have so little vision that you really think some fake accounts on Bitcointalk spreading FUD is going to crash the AMP price.

Dude, seriously, you should not be trading. At best you should stick to the easy option and hold one of the 2 top altcoins.

Yes yes sure I am a complete idiot, and you are a genius, that is why I put forward a lot of good information that generated 135,000% ROI in some cases:

https://steemit.com/money/@profitgenerator/how-i-made-135-534-97-profit

Oh and by the way it's not my opinion, it's a fact, it's documented right there in the article. Steemit posts are uneditable after 7 days, so there you have your proof.

I have been talking about AMP for 6 months so anyone who bought in Jan together with me already made profit.

Of course I have lost most of my profit now in this crash, but that doesn't mean that the profit wasn't there 2 weeks ago.

Then again, you are the idiot if you don't know how to handle logarithm based ROI, any decent investors knows how log returns work.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Diggy95

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 07:37:56 PM
Last edit: July 14, 2017, 07:53:32 PM by Diggy95

I agree with diego24. And I invested in amp ico I lost 1 BTC as they have released no serious project and if amp are not Scam that it refund me it's my BTC adress : 14ho6TJGNbME8fjLXJ1aUwcKAZhvfynnoF
so if you work to AMP refund us instead of traveling with our money . Only the real Cryptocurrency will survive
chinchs

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 08:21:25 PM

I agree with diego24. And I invested in amp ico I lost 1 BTC as they have released no serious project and if amp are not Scam that it refund me it's my BTC adress : 14ho6TJGNbME8fjLXJ1aUwcKAZhvfynnoF
so if you work to AMP refund us instead of traveling with our money . Only the real Cryptocurrency will survive

Lol this crypto beggars  Cheesy
Diego24

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 09:16:21 PM

Yes yes sure I am a complete idiot, and you are a genius, that is why I put forward a lot of good information that generated 135,000% ROI in some cases:

https://steemit.com/money/@profitgenerator/how-i-made-135-534-97-profit

Oh and by the way it's not my opinion, it's a fact, it's documented right there in the article. Steemit posts are uneditable after 7 days, so there you have your proof.

I have been talking about AMP for 6 months so anyone who bought in Jan together with me already made profit.

Of course I have lost most of my profit now in this crash, but that doesn't mean that the profit wasn't there 2 weeks ago.

Go away with your nonsense, man. You never made 135.000 % profit. You are just a liar and I saw on steemit some noobs believed your nonsense. For you to have made that kind of profit, you would need to have entered 1 coin, sell at 500 % profit, then jump to the next coin, make another few 100 % profit and so on. Of course that didn't happen. Only an idiot would believe that because the rise of coins was mostly simultaneously so NEVER EVER could anyone have made these gains even if they could go back in time ... let alone to have traded that. By the way, you already admitted to me in previous posts that you didn't make that gains and that they are indeed hypotethically in your own insanely created fantasy world.

I didn't say I was smart. I am just saying that your posts are retarded to the power infinity. You never made 135.000 % profit. You wouldn't be here if you would have made those gains. You would have been fucking rich already with that ROI. With that kind of ROI an investment of 1000 $ would have been more than 10 million $ right now. Do you even realize that Huh With even 100 $ you would be a millionaire !!! And your constant fucked up posts about that bitcoin crash doesn't has an effect on altcoins. What the hell, man. Are you even more noob than a noob Huh You are more than a year in crypto and you still didn't figure out that when BTC tanks, all other coins tank also Huh? Do you even realize that the current drop is very strongly related with the bitcoin segwit fuzz Huh

Get out with your AMP and you divine powers, man. What the hell are you always bragging about those that listened to you in januari made a lot of money now ? In januari you could have named any coin you wanted and anyone following that advice would have made gains now. I told my friends to buy Ethereum at 10 $. They really made good profits. The trick was not to find a coin that goes up, but to find the coin that would go up the most. Ethereum was the winner coin. That is the call you should have been bragging about now. Bragging about your AMP call in this bubble market is just again a comment that is plainly laughable.

I am not attacking AMP, nor you. I am attacking your sequence of nonsense that you post here lately. Use your brain when you talk, not your hope or other emotions. You are spreading insane fucked up investing comments.
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 11:24:47 PM

Now, now ladies.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

xtyling

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

Crypto is Life!

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 03:57:47 AM

3rd round of campaign sale will start soon. Be ready to be scammed!
Ajayjkhidhgtfe

Activity: 393
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 06:06:06 AM

Hello guys, let's not make superficial perceptions and assumptions so soon and slam heads meaninglessly, just relax and wait till 13th August and let us see what happens. Hope the party time comes Roll Eyes Cool
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 06:48:50 AM

That's bullshit.  There is no crowdsale scheduled for anytime in the future.

Hello guys, let's not make superficial perceptions and assumptions so soon and slam heads meaninglessly, just relax and wait till 13th August and let us see what happens. Hope the party time comes Roll Eyes Cool

All the sellers now are going to be crying after August 13th.

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
profitgenerator212

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 08:21:19 AM

Go away with your nonsense, man. You never made 135.000 % profit.

But I could have, the information that I put out is exactly > 135,000 % profit worth. Whereher you'd take out loans to enter into the altcoin markets, but it is possible, even if 2 coins rise simultaneously.... So I haven't lied, the ROI could have been real. I made less profit of course on the entire portfolio, but the ROI is still there.

At this point it's just better to put you on my ignore list because you are talking nonsense.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
profitgenerator212

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 08:23:13 AM

That's bullshit.  There is no crowdsale scheduled for anytime in the future.

All the sellers now are going to be crying after August 13th.

I am getting tired of all these idiot trolls that are defaming Synereo with complete false accusations. Maybe this thread should just be self-moderated.

It's insane how much damage these trolls can do to the AMP price. Maybe some pump & dump groups are manipulating our perceptions.

Well not mine, that is for sure, I am not selling AMP.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Diego24

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 09:17:06 AM

But I could have, the information that I put out is exactly > 135,000 % profit worth. Whereher you'd take out loans to enter into the altcoin markets, but it is possible, even if 2 coins rise simultaneously.... So I haven't lied, the ROI could have been real. I made less profit of course on the entire portfolio, but the ROI is still there.

At this point it's just better to put you on my ignore list because you are talking nonsense.
I think it is better for everyone if they put you on the ignore list. No offense, but the things you say are not very smart. Now you say that it doesn't matter that 2 coins go up at the same time. So if today at 1.00 h 2 coins start going up and at 5.00 h they both are up 100 %, you magically manage to make 200 % ROI. Oh my God  Grin. You are a very pro AMP guy. I am not a hater but my love is not equally big. So pro AMP people would already have destroyed me for exposing you. The fact that they didn't do that just emphasizes the nonsense you are spreading here. By the way, Bitcoin went down some more today. Everything got hit hard again. Maybe if I show you with examples you can finally let go your nonsense that everything else can go up when BTC goes down lol  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
jphamer1

Activity: 68

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 11:04:52 AM

BTW Amp is UP today
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 11:47:57 AM
Last edit: July 15, 2017, 12:49:05 PM by leigh2k14

BTW Amp is UP today
Gimme a shout when we're back at 16k - 17k and i'm not bagholding  Grin

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 01:29:01 PM

lol this coin, like a fucking rollercoaster (LOLLERCOASTER).

fun ride up and down, it's easy to see whales moves now for it, esp with news coming/going and the price pnd.

soooooo buy zone 2-4k, 6-8k or so....then hold for 15-25k range and sell some, hold some for future mooooon.

they need to burn 50% supply asap tho wtf

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
Pages: « 1 ... 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 [344] 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 ... 428 »
  Print  

Jump to: