Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:32:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 [353] 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 ... 428 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AMP - The Currency That Powers Your Attention On Synereo  (Read 879151 times)
profitgenerator212

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 07:15:47 AM

I estimate the price of 1 AMP to hit 0.03 BTC easily in the future. Why?

Because by the beta results it shows that 6.6 AMP can get people 2000 views on youtube, that with the current 9000 satoshi/AMP price is technically 30 satoshi /view.

Currently there is not a single AD network in Bitcoin with a CPC lower than 10,000 satoshi, but Wildspark could deliver you 1 click for 30 satoshi. That means that the price of AMP can easily grow by x333.33 times!!!! It's insane  Grin Grin Grin Grin
But you can't compare the two b/c people will promote low-quality posts that viewer will click off right away or that won't convert. When you pay Google for ads you are getting targetted, contextually-relevant ads.

If the viewer can't earn more than a few satoshi in reward they will bolt the platform.

It's the same problem Steemit has but even worse because it will require a separate browser add-on. At least Steemit has some decent content even if the new users are dropping off b/c of broken Ponzi rewards structure.

Well the way I understand Wildspark will work is that curators get a share of the reward too. Kind of like how these PTC (pay to click) websites work, but instead with videos and things like that.

I guess it would be trivial to code in a timer, so that it will force the viewer to watch the video for a certain time before getting the reward.

It's not comparable to Steemit, because Steemit has a large infrastructure cost since they do have to host,load all of the activity that happens on the website.

Compared to that Synereo's app is really a piece of cake, it will be smooth, fast and very reliable.

Steemit is not a ponzi structure but it will require a constant demand , which can't be met yet until further intregration of activities happen, Steemit definitely needs more features which I have been waiting for a long time. It will only have constant value if Steem as a currency will be used in commerce, so there need to be merchants selling stuff in Steem, which is already happening, so it's not a Ponzi.

AMP doesn't have this issue by default, since AMP will be like a medium of exchange between ads and products. So people will buy AMP so that they can advertise stuff. That already gives value to AMP.

And if AMP's price now is cheap, it means that many people will buy it, to kind of reach the average CPC values.

Which from an investors point of view is excellent, meaning that the ROI with AMP would be very nice in the future.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BonTonPlease

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 07:30:55 AM

I estimate the price of 1 AMP to hit 0.03 BTC easily in the future. Why?

Because by the beta results it shows that 6.6 AMP can get people 2000 views on youtube, that with the current 9000 satoshi/AMP price is technically 30 satoshi /view.

Currently there is not a single AD network in Bitcoin with a CPC lower than 10,000 satoshi, but Wildspark could deliver you 1 click for 30 satoshi. That means that the price of AMP can easily grow by x333.33 times!!!! It's insane  Grin Grin Grin Grin
But you can't compare the two b/c people will promote low-quality posts that viewer will click off right away or that won't convert. When you pay Google for ads you are getting targetted, contextually-relevant ads.

If the viewer can't earn more than a few satoshi in reward they will bolt the platform.

It's the same problem Steemit has but even worse because it will require a separate browser add-on. At least Steemit has some decent content even if the new users are dropping off b/c of broken Ponzi rewards structure.

Well the way I understand Wildspark will work is that curators get a share of the reward too. Kind of like how these PTC (pay to click) websites work, but instead with videos and things like that.

I guess it would be trivial to code in a timer, so that it will force the viewer to watch the video for a certain time before getting the reward.

It's not comparable to Steemit, because Steemit has a large infrastructure cost since they do have to host,load all of the activity that happens on the website.

Compared to that Synereo's app is really a piece of cake, it will be smooth, fast and very reliable.

Steemit is not a ponzi structure but it will require a constant demand , which can't be met yet until further intregration of activities happen, Steemit definitely needs more features which I have been waiting for a long time. It will only have constant value if Steem as a currency will be used in commerce, so there need to be merchants selling stuff in Steem, which is already happening, so it's not a Ponzi.

AMP doesn't have this issue by default, since AMP will be like a medium of exchange between ads and products. So people will buy AMP so that they can advertise stuff. That already gives value to AMP.

And if AMP's price now is cheap, it means that many people will buy it, to kind of reach the average CPC values.

Which from an investors point of view is excellent, meaning that the ROI with AMP would be very nice in the future.

This post explains it well and I don't think that the product is the biggest threat from an investor's point of view at this point in time. I rather think that the almost 1 billion coins they are still sitting on are a much bigger threat. I hope they handle that cautiously and reasonably and burn most or all of it.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 09:13:46 AM

...as long as the devs stop selling AMPs

How do you even know if they are selling the AMP.

I really hate when people throw around (especially negative news) without clear evidence.

The guy that posted above may have indicated that some AMP was moved to an exchange, but do we know whether the money was sold or not?

Nope. So there is no evidence.

Secondly, please stop the FUD. The price won't recover if you keep spreading inaccurate sensational information. And this goes for the rest of the people here.

Why move it out of storage to an exchange if your not selling?

It's quite clear they were sold.

Stay off the flouridated water. Also you might want to try an non flouride toothpaste.

Basicly what your saying is you don't want any negative news, as it may effect the price. I'd prefur the truth no matter how bad, at least then you can make an informed decision as to what to do next.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

BonTonPlease

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 09:18:56 AM

...as long as the devs stop selling AMPs

How do you even know if they are selling the AMP.

I really hate when people throw around (especially negative news) without clear evidence.

The guy that posted above may have indicated that some AMP was moved to an exchange, but do we know whether the money was sold or not?

Nope. So there is no evidence.

Secondly, please stop the FUD. The price won't recover if you keep spreading inaccurate sensational information. And this goes for the rest of the people here.

Stay off the flouridated water. Also you might want to try an non flouride toothpaste.

Basicly what your saying is you don't want any negative news, as it may effect the price. I'd prefur the truth no matter how bad, at least then you can make an informed decision as to what to do next.

Question is why would they be selling at these prices?

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 09:42:12 AM

All AMP sales by Synereo LTD are conducted off the market to third parties at the going market rate.  Individual members of the staff may have received payment in AMPs and sold them for living expenses.

Who knows their rational, but enjoy the cheap AMPs while they last.  They won't for long I guarantee it.

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 09:43:57 AM
Last edit: July 30, 2017, 10:05:49 AM by leigh2k14

All AMP sales by Synereo LTD are conducted off the market to third parties at the going market rate.  Individual members of the staff may have received payment in AMPs and sold them for living expenses.

Who knows their rational, but enjoy the cheap AMPs while they last.  They won't for long I guarantee it.

So the staff members sold them.

So all that ICO money has gone. We should expect more dumps in the future.

They must be living like kings.

If everyone is wondering why the price is down, it partially because the staff members have dumped on us.

Edit: They must of got close to 200BTC for those 1M, there are four staff members, so 50 BTC each.

I don't get where all that ICO money has gone, 4M was raised, less than a year ago.

Pure greed, they have lost a lot of trust with investors now.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

jvper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 05:30:55 PM

All AMP sales by Synereo LTD are conducted off the market to third parties at the going market rate.  Individual members of the staff may have received payment in AMPs and sold them for living expenses.

Who knows their rational, but enjoy the cheap AMPs while they last.  They won't for long I guarantee it.

If everyone is wondering why the price is down, it partially because the staff members have dumped on us.

Edit: They must of got close to 200BTC for those 1M, there are four staff members, so 50 BTC each.

I don't get where all that ICO money has gone, 4M was raised, less than a year ago.

$4 million? Haven't you noticed BTC is not 600 dollars anymore?
Considering they sell little by little, They made at least $10 million.
jvper

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 05:33:04 PM

All AMP sales by Synereo LTD are conducted off the market to third parties at the going market rate.  Individual members of the staff may have received payment in AMPs and sold them for living expenses.

Who knows their rational, but enjoy the cheap AMPs while they last.  They won't for long I guarantee it.

"Who knows"... Dor knows. As you are Dor's friend, you could ask him. He cannot have spent around $10 million for a Google Chrome plugin...
leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 06:49:50 PM

Wow, the greed on these cunts, they dump on us after getting the winining the loto ticket from investors.

I can't support these cunts anymore.

This will be my last post here.

▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

ctor

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 06:56:28 PM

I could not justify cashing out to pay salaries before anything useful is delivered. But let's wait/hope for a transparency report before throwing out accusations.

The problem with Synereo is their unpredictable fully centralized emission. For example, investors have no idea when the next dilution will occur. Or another example, do those 1.5 mil AMP from Founder wallet increase the circulating supply of 84 mil AMP or are they already included and no supply increase happens when AMPs leave Founder wallet?
jvper

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 07:13:10 PM

Wow, the greed on these cunts, they dump on us after getting the winining the loto ticket from investors.

I can't support these cunts anymore.

This will be my last post here.

I'm not surprised. I have asked for a refund for people who didn't agree with the change of purpose (a plugin instead of special-K, R-chain with sharding, etc.) dozens of times and the team already showed who they are when they refused it.
xtyling

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

Crypto is Life!

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 07:21:31 PM

They are going to depleat the money raised last year and say the fees to maintain a "good" team is too high. Thus closing. This is my prediction. There is simply no team behind this project. Everyone want their share of the cake. Once they get it, they will say bye bye and the irony here is. Dor is the CEO and a CEO should know that a broken team is not good to do business. Chaos. Dor had a chance for a refund because we, donators community didnt agreed on this. He and the team refused. Now they are considered as greeds. Good for them! People are opening their eyes!!

Synereo will be dead in the near future. Dont forget to quote me how the devs and project is in 1 year from now! and price Wink
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 07:32:12 PM

The amount of FUD in this thread is outstanding.  Go ahead and sell your AMPs.  This is the exact same thing that happened over a year ago.  People panicked and sold for next to nothing right before the big ramp up.  The same thing is happening here.  A bunch of nervous nellies are fearful and running around screaming with their heads cut off.  More intrepid hands will gladly take their AMPs off their hands at these bargain rates and the show will go on.  Thus is the life of the markets.

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
xtyling

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

Crypto is Life!

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 07:33:47 PM

Long term holders and believers, this is your profit for holding 1 year!

July 30, 2016: 0.119052
July 30, 2017: 0.199716

See by yourself on coinmarketcap! This is not fud, this is fact clearly written there!
jvper

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 07:36:47 PM

See by yourself on coinmarketcap! This is not fud, this is fact clearly written there!

Whoever sold after the crowdsale did a good thing. Most cryptos soared 10x or 100x and Synereo fell around 40% (33k - 40k to 20k)
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 07:38:47 PM

You're not playing the game right.

jvper

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 07:39:05 PM

The amount of FUD in this thread is outstanding.  Go ahead and sell your AMPs.  This is the exact same thing that happened over a year ago.  People panicked and sold for next to nothing right before the big ramp up.  The same thing is happening here.  A bunch of nervous nellies are fearful and running around screaming with their heads cut off.  More intrepid hands will gladly take their AMPs off their hands at these bargain rates and the show will go on.  Thus is the life of the markets.

It is not FUD. Uncertainty is the opposite. Blockchain records the transactions. There isn't more certainty than a blockchain record.
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 10:31:15 PM

It is not FUD. Uncertainty is the opposite. Blockchain records the transactions. There isn't more certainty than a blockchain record.

Fine go ahead and sell.  Why are you wasting your time posting on here when you could be on Poloniex.com selling your AMPs?

If you care that some employees who need the money are selling, then that is your prerogative.  The professionals who don't sit on the edge of their seat every minute of every day emotionally attached to the AMP chart on Poloniex will gladly buy your AMPs and ease your immediate fears of doom and gloom.  Obviously the crypto markets are extremely volatile and no doubt the whips of the chart make many people extremely emotional.  What you are seeing here is a lot of very emotional people who are upset making ridiculous statements and insults in a futile attempt to emotionally calm themselves.  These people have no business holding AMPs and won't make any money.  They might as well sell right now and leave the crypto markets forever, because they are only actively pursuing their own demise.  Very few are cut out for trading the regular markets, let alone the extremely volatile crypto markets.  Nobody promised anyone easy profits or returns.  The only people who achieve profits and returns are the ones who can maintain their composure and act rationally in high stress situations.  I see a lot of people here blaming "the whales", "the Jews", "the devs", "the market makers", "insert boogieman", when in fact it is their own mistakes, failures, and inadequacies which is causing their losses.  Nobody made anyone buy or sell AMPs at any price.  If you lost money and are upset, go look in the mirror and place the blame directly where it belongs, on you!

leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 11:03:08 PM

The amount of FUD in this thread is outstanding.  Go ahead and sell your AMPs.  This is the exact same thing that happened over a year ago.  People panicked and sold for next to nothing right before the big ramp up.  The same thing is happening here.  A bunch of nervous nellies are fearful and running around screaming with their heads cut off.  More intrepid hands will gladly take their AMPs off their hands at these bargain rates and the show will go on.  Thus is the life of the markets.

Fine go ahead and sell.  Why are you wasting your time posting on here when you could be on Poloniex.com selling your AMPs?

If you care that some employees who need the money are selling, then that is your prerogative.  The professionals who don't sit on the edge of their seat every minute of every day emotionally attached to the AMP chart on Poloniex will gladly buy your AMPs and ease your immediate fears of doom and gloom.  Obviously the crypto markets are extremely volatile and no doubt the whips of the chart make many people extremely emotional.  What you are seeing here is a lot of very emotional people who are upset making ridiculous statements and insults in a futile attempt to emotionally calm themselves.  These people have no business holding AMPs and won't make any money.  They might as well sell right now and leave the crypto markets forever, because they are only actively pursuing their own demise.  Very few are cut out for trading the regular markets, let alone the extremely volatile crypto markets.  Nobody promised anyone easy profits or returns.  The only people who achieve profits and returns are the ones who can maintain their composure and act rationally in high stress situations.  I see a lot of people here blaming "the whales", "the Jews", "the devs", "the market makers", "insert boogieman", when in fact it is their own mistakes, failures, and inadequacies which is causing their losses.  Nobody made anyone buy or sell AMPs at any price.  If you lost money and are upset, go look in the mirror and place the blame directly where it belongs, on you!

Bla bla bla bla.

I wasn't gonna post here again. But your post made me want to post this.

What happened to all the ICO money, the devs have blown through 10M in less than a year? WTF?

This is why they dumped 1M coins on to the market. And will continue to do so given the huge amount of coins that are left.

Any future positive price movement will be met with a dev team dump. Any potential future investor will take this into consideration before buying

The dev team have lost a lot of credibility due to their GREED!!!!!!

▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

jvper

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 12:10:32 AM

The amount of FUD in this thread is outstanding.  Go ahead and sell your AMPs.  This is the exact same thing that happened over a year ago.  People panicked and sold for next to nothing right before the big ramp up.  The same thing is happening here.  A bunch of nervous nellies are fearful and running around screaming with their heads cut off.  More intrepid hands will gladly take their AMPs off their hands at these bargain rates and the show will go on.  Thus is the life of the markets.

Fine go ahead and sell.  Why are you wasting your time posting on here when you could be on Poloniex.com selling your AMPs?

If you care that some employees who need the money are selling, then that is your prerogative.  The professionals who don't sit on the edge of their seat every minute of every day emotionally attached to the AMP chart on Poloniex will gladly buy your AMPs and ease your immediate fears of doom and gloom.  Obviously the crypto markets are extremely volatile and no doubt the whips of the chart make many people extremely emotional.  What you are seeing here is a lot of very emotional people who are upset making ridiculous statements and insults in a futile attempt to emotionally calm themselves.  These people have no business holding AMPs and won't make any money.  They might as well sell right now and leave the crypto markets forever, because they are only actively pursuing their own demise.  Very few are cut out for trading the regular markets, let alone the extremely volatile crypto markets.  Nobody promised anyone easy profits or returns.  The only people who achieve profits and returns are the ones who can maintain their composure and act rationally in high stress situations.  I see a lot of people here blaming "the whales", "the Jews", "the devs", "the market makers", "insert boogieman", when in fact it is their own mistakes, failures, and inadequacies which is causing their losses.  Nobody made anyone buy or sell AMPs at any price.  If you lost money and are upset, go look in the mirror and place the blame directly where it belongs, on you!

Bla bla bla bla.

I wasn't gonna post here again. But your post made me want to post this.

What happened to all the ICO money, the devs have blown through 10M in less than a year? WTF?

This is why they dumped 1M coins on to the market. And will continue to do so given the huge amount of coins that are left.

Any future positive price movement will be met with a dev team dump. Any potential future investor will take this into consideration before buying

The dev team have lost a lot of credibility due to their GREED!!!!!!

I agree with you when you say posting here is worthless.
Pages: « 1 ... 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 [353] 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 ... 428 »
  Print  

Jump to: