Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:08:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 [375] 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 ... 428 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AMP - The Currency That Powers Your Attention On Synereo  (Read 879153 times)
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 10:14:17 AM

You know this is why we need a moderated thread.

Known trolls like:

Diego24
DefendKebab

Are causing too much trouble here, confusion, spreading lies, fear , uncertainty, doubt.

And they are shameless trolls that have nothing better to do all day just troll in the AMP thread.

DefendKebab wasn't active for months and his recent first post was already in the AMP thread spreading FUD.

DefendKebab is probably a sockpuppet account of some other troll here, it can't be more obvious than this. But troll like these really have to be banned, I am getting tired of seeing low prices that are caused by these shameless trolls.

Diego knows his stuff, I wouldn't say he was a troll, it's just that you two don't like each other.

On the other hand, greasy kebab man is a massive troll.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Diego24

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 11:19:29 AM

Yes it does it's not censorship to filter out the nonsense that trolls like you put out day in day out, in order to confuse new potential AMP investors.
It is censorship because if you don't allow someone to say a bad thing about AMP even though this bad thing is true, than you are censoring. That is exactly why these people on youtube are being censored. They are spreading videos telling the truth which is not convenient for the 1 % so now the 1 % are censoring them. Exactly what you are proposing here. You are a dictator.

You must have weak math skills, but a big mouth.
It is clearly you don't know me because you wouldn't say something as stupid. I have many things I am bad at but in math I am very strong. I always use to have high scores on math at university. On algebra most of the students I studied with failed the exam, but I almost had maximum score. You have no idea what you are talking about, lol. I have a PhD in control engineering. Control engineering is all about math. That's why I am calling your bullshit. Your math doesn't add up. Your ROI calculation was phoney and I already explained you why. The explanation is about to follow again ...

I have told many times that the 135000% ROI is hypothetical, meaning that that much you could have made if you'd took all the trades that I did with 100% of your capital (which would be a massive risk, but technically it's absolutely possible to turn 1$ into 135,000$ this way). And I did took those trades, most of them, but not with 100% of my capital.
Here are the reasons why your ROI claim is a big joke:

- Today BTC and ETH are up both 4 %. You can't say that your hypothetical ROI is 8 % because they went both up at the same time. In your absurd calculation you ignore this timing factor. I already explained you this but apparently you still didn't manage to understand it.

- I have once been in BTC, ETH, Ripple, ETC, Dash, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Neo, Stratis, Waves, Zcash, Amp, Nav, PIVX, Monaco, Stellar, Monero, ... Following your insane claims I can now say that my hypothetical ROI could have been 1.000.000.000.000.000.0000.000 %. The only thing you needed to do is to buy and sell at the perfect moments. No shit, Sherlock, that's actually the most difficult part. Every trader has ever been in coins that went up massively. The difficult part here is to know when to buy and when to sell. Your hypothetical ROI is worthless. You can only make ROI claims if you reveal when to buy and when to sell. Everyone in crypto has this a high ROI according to your phoney ROI calculation, lol.

Now it shrunk down to 150% as AMP and many other coins have gone down in value. But I am still up YTD, yet you called me a loser.
How am I a loser compared to those stock boys that barely make 30%/year? I am up for 3 years consecutive and my Sharpe ratio isn't that bad either.
I don't remember to call you a loser but if I died than it probably was in the heat of the moment. I am glad you are up 150 %. That's very nice profit. But in crypto that is not a spectacular gain. But you behave like if you are the most enlighting crypto investor and everyone should follow your advise and those that do will experience the biggest gains one can ever expect and that you will make everyone rich. Chill lol. First get rich yourself and then start making promises to other. As for now, be humble. Your gains are this high because you are in crypto. If you go to the normal stock market you will not make the same gains. And in crypto 150 % is less than average, nothing spectacular.
finist4x
Legendary

Activity: 1696
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 02:18:40 PM

Friends! Support your Synereo ...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1948108.msg21058883#msg21058883

Audit Smart Contract
{
 F    R    E    E

- AI - Audit tools
}
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -

#  DEVto
#  Tumblr
#  Medium

--
--
--
-- 
-- 
-- 
-- 
-- 
-- 
-- 
-- 
--

profitgenerator212

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 07:11:24 PM

The DefendKebab account solely exists to troll in this thread, look around his posts, he only posts in the AMP thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=411249;sa=showPosts;start=0

He almost never posts anywhere else, not that I saw. All of his posts are in this thread and all of them are negative.

-He was inactive after July 10, 2017, 04:31:58 PM
-Then he came back at July 29, 2017, 02:17:36 PM  and posted negative things about the devs
-Then again inactive after July 31, 2017, 11:36:37 PM
-Then again came back August 14, 2017, 08:18:09 PM and again posted negative things about the devs

He is literally a sockpuppet account that comes back here periodically just to defame the Synereo team and talk down the AMP price.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
profitgenerator212

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 07:25:39 PM

It is censorship because if you don't allow someone to say a bad thing about AMP even though this bad thing is true, than you are censoring. That is exactly why these people on youtube are being censored. They are spreading videos telling the truth which is not convenient for the 1 % so now the 1 % are censoring them. Exactly what you are proposing here. You are a dictator.

Steemit works just fine like that, good content is upvoted, bad content is downvoted. It's not dictatorship, the community decides what is acceptable and what is not. So a similar model would look good.

But the trolls on this thread have really gone crazy, I think some basic moderation is needed.

It is clearly you don't know me because you wouldn't say something as stupid. I have many things I am bad at but in math I am very strong. I always use to have high scores on math at university. On algebra most of the students I studied with failed the exam, but I almost had maximum score. You have no idea what you are talking about, lol. I have a PhD in control engineering. Control engineering is all about math. That's why I am calling your bullshit. Your math doesn't add up. Your ROI calculation was phoney and I already explained you why. The explanation is about to follow again ...

I have a BS in economics.

- Today BTC and ETH are up both 4 %. You can't say that your hypothetical ROI is 8 % because they went both up at the same time. In your absurd calculation you ignore this timing factor. I already explained you this but apparently you still didn't manage to understand it.

- I have once been in BTC, ETH, Ripple, ETC, Dash, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Neo, Stratis, Waves, Zcash, Amp, Nav, PIVX, Monaco, Stellar, Monero, ... Following your insane claims I can now say that my hypothetical ROI could have been 1.000.000.000.000.000.0000.000 %. The only thing you needed to do is to buy and sell at the perfect moments. No shit, Sherlock, that's actually the most difficult part. Every trader has ever been in coins that went up massively. The difficult part here is to know when to buy and when to sell. Your hypothetical ROI is worthless. You can only make ROI claims if you reveal when to buy and when to sell. Everyone in crypto has this a high ROI according to your phoney ROI calculation, lol.

No the fact that trades happen simultaneously requiring the same capital absolutely don't draw down my performance.

They are 2 different random variables, and I have guessed them both, so I deserve the credit for that.

How do you trade them? Well,there is a thing called leverage. You can put in 2 positions with 1 asset as collateral.

Or you can borrow money. Or you can pledge as collateral one of your inactive or low risk assets unrelated to the 2 trades, in order to borrow to cover the 2nd trade, while the first trade you put from your active balance.

There are many practical ways how you can do it.

But again I am saying this that since it's a theoretical performance, I still deserve the credit for it, since I predicted each one of them.

I don't remember to call you a loser but if I died than it probably was in the heat of the moment. I am glad you are up 150 %. That's very nice profit. But in crypto that is not a spectacular gain. But you behave like if you are the most enlighting crypto investor and everyone should follow your advise and those that do will experience the biggest gains one can ever expect and that you will make everyone rich. Chill lol. First get rich yourself and then start making promises to other. As for now, be humble. Your gains are this high because you are in crypto. If you go to the normal stock market you will not make the same gains. And in crypto 150 % is less than average, nothing spectacular.

I doubt, most people who make like 100000% with an ETH ico, or things like that, they either got lucky, but they can't sustain that profit ,and most certainly they will lose it, since they have a gambler mentality and a gambler strategy, not a calm, rational, and performance based investment strategy.

People who make now say 1000%, could easily lose it back in the future if they invest in the same things all over again without any solid reason. Since most of those investments had negative expentancy, they just got lucky with it.

I try to look for positive expectancy situations.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
DefendKebab

Activity: 439
Merit: 250

Hassan Al-Kebab

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 03:11:28 PM

You're mad because you didn't listen to me and sell at 20k,  i understand your feelings.

Güçlü Türkiye Kebab Defenderler
dr3lo

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 09:34:08 PM

When will the client be created? I do not trust exchanges
xtyling

Activity: 588

Crypto is Life!

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 05:49:11 AM

Is there a client ? Probably never
profitgenerator212

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 10:33:45 AM

You can use the Omni client to store AMP, no need for a separate one.

https://www.omniwallet.org/

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Diego24

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 01:31:33 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SEIxadvMrI

min 7:30

Very typical for crypto investors.
profitgenerator212

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 06:54:31 PM

What's new here?

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
cchub

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

Migranet ITO

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 11:54:33 PM

Steemit works just fine like that, good content is upvoted, bad content is downvoted. It's not dictatorship, the community decides what is acceptable and what is not. So a similar model would look good.

But the trolls on this thread have really gone crazy, I think some basic moderation is needed.

I have a BS in economics.

No the fact that trades happen simultaneously requiring the same capital absolutely don't draw down my performance.

They are 2 different random variables, and I have guessed them both, so I deserve the credit for that.

How do you trade them? Well,there is a thing called leverage. You can put in 2 positions with 1 asset as collateral.

Or you can borrow money. Or you can pledge as collateral one of your inactive or low risk assets unrelated to the 2 trades, in order to borrow to cover the 2nd trade, while the first trade you put from your active balance.

There are many practical ways how you can do it.

But again I am saying this that since it's a theoretical performance, I still deserve the credit for it, since I predicted each one of them.

I doubt, most people who make like 100000% with an ETH ico, or things like that, they either got lucky, but they can't sustain that profit ,and most certainly they will lose it, since they have a gambler mentality and a gambler strategy, not a calm, rational, and performance based investment strategy.

People who make now say 1000%, could easily lose it back in the future if they invest in the same things all over again without any solid reason. Since most of those investments had negative expentancy, they just got lucky with it.

I try to look for positive expectancy situations.

I remember your signature had a huge ROI and I was curious about it. I remember the calculation was wrong. You multiplied many times the same capital. For example 5 investments ROI were added. It was just like saying the ROI of making 5 BTC becoming 10 BTC was more than 100%, because each of the 5 BTC doubled, then it is 500% gain for example. 100% x 5. Totally wrong.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉  [MIGRATION。SIMPLIFIED 。]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
aamjanta

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 02:56:02 AM

AMP investors are in panic ... Angry
Carbonform

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 05:27:51 AM

Hi, I had my AMPS stored in Electrum wallet. I withdrew all my bitcoin out of it to get my Bcash however it also took all my amps with the BItcoin...is there a way to recover my amps or are they lost?

Thanks in advance
Arvydas77

Activity: 1092
Merit: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 12:02:38 PM

I'm waiting for a bigger dips to add more AMP's on my position.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 12:33:47 PM

LOL all this coin does is dip to shit!!!

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
DefendKebab

Activity: 439

Hassan Al-Kebab

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 02:26:25 PM

How do you know the bottom ? people said 12000 sat was the botton ,  5000 sat was the bottom.
Maybe 1000 sat is the bottom ? or 500 sat? this coin is like paycoin big fraud.

Güçlü Türkiye Kebab Defenderler
BossBee

Activity: 681
Merit: 540

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 03:32:11 PM

Devs dumped on closed beta  Cheesy
Know one wants to get in a on some thing like that.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Ninian Central

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 05:17:12 PM
Last edit: August 29, 2017, 05:32:20 PM by Ninian Central

Devs dumped on closed beta  Cheesy

Yes the reason for the price suppression is now known. Ex dev Greg and the Rchain brigade are disposing of their Amp holdings. 40% gone, 60% to go. They now have 6 million to sell, not long though until they are through, especially as they appear to be planning on disposing at a higher rate.

I had been wondering, watching the price action, why, on every natural looking move up, a smackdown occurs shortly thereafter. Now we have the answer.  

I feel much more content holding amps now. Future is bright. Let them do their thing and get to fu*k out if it.
 Although it probably would be nice if the Synereo team would destroy and equivalent amount to that being dumped on the market, as this dumping event was not really in the planning.

Anyway, I hate to say it but...just...HODL.  Grin

cchub

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

Migranet ITO

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 07:07:43 PM

Devs dumped on closed beta  Cheesy

Yes the reason for the price suppression is now known. Ex dev Greg and the Rchain brigade are disposing of their Amp holdings. 40% gone, 60% to go. They now have 6 million to sell, not long though until they are through, especially as they appear to be planning on disposing at a higher rate.

I had been wondering, watching the price action, why, on every natural looking move up, a smackdown occurs shortly thereafter. Now we have the answer.  

I feel much more content holding amps now. Future is bright. Let them do their thing and get to fu*k out if it.
 Although it probably would be nice if the Synereo team would destroy and equivalent amount to that being dumped on the market, as this dumping event was not really in the planning.

Anyway, I hate to say it but...just...HODL.  Grin

And when Rchain doesn't sell, it is Synereo Team's turn! They already announced intention to sell some.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉  [MIGRATION。SIMPLIFIED 。]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
Pages: « 1 ... 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 [375] 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 ... 428 »
  Print  

Jump to: