Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:24:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 [380] 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AMP - The Currency That Powers Your Attention On Synereo  (Read 879151 times)
Diego24

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 03:58:00 PM

I buy immediately after known trolls like:

DefendKebab
cchub
Diego24

Come out of nowhere and start spreading FUD in this thread. They are working really hard to bring down the price.
First, I was here before you. More than 6 months earlier. Second, as I already stated I don't need to bring the price down. The price went down by itself more than a FUDder can dream of.

We pretty much hit the support zone, I think the price can only go up from here, despite the best efforts of these trolls on their FUD campaign.
You said so many times "I think the price can only go up from here". Man, those that listened to you are cursing now that they did. Moreover, I said a few posts earlier that NOW was the moment to buy. How is that a FUD campaign ?

Sadly? You agree with him?

Of course you agree with him, you are both trolls that spend all their day trolling in this thread.
I agree with him because I have a head and inside my head there are a some good amounts of brains. Contrary to you where your head is hollow and the thinking region of your body is your ass. You have talked so many nonsense already that I wonder if you finished kindergarten already. You invest based on hope, not on what is delivered. You are clueless. You are so clueless that you really believed AMP would go to the moon because of a browser extension. My God, you are an insult to investors.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cchub

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

Migranet ITO

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 04:02:08 PM

Now you can hand out free AMPs on a centralized platform (youtube). You literally solve nothing with that. Youtube can close down channels and then you will not be able to AMP them. Real value from AMP would come from providing a decentralized platform for content and then AMPing them. They are still lightyears away from that.

You know there is Dtube right? Wildspark can easily add support for that too.

But to my knowledge Youtube didn't banned people yet, they just demonetized their channel. So it's not like a giant conspiracy against video makers to shut them down. It's just greed.

Youtube is just purely greedy, they don't want content creators to make money, so they cut their funding or slash out a big chunk of it.

This is where Wildspark comes into play. Once Wildspark is unleashed, nobody will ever have to use Adsense again. It has very draconian terms and conditions anyway.

Crash. PBOC bans Renminbi/Crypto conversions.

That only applies to ETH.

How do you mean ? You can't convert fiat to ETH but you can to BTC ? That would be a weird decision.

I thought you were talking about the Chinese ICO ban.

Did they ban CNY transactions too?

Well, who cares. The Chinese are smart and have been evading capital controls for years now. They will find a way to get around that.

Stop flaming people who disagree with you and have arguments (not FUD as you claim). You are the troll in this discussion when you just say this project is great without any evidence of that. Demand is shrinking, price is going down, but you seem emotionally binding to this project more and more. You should have heard our arguments.

I have provided tons of evidence in my past posts why I think Synereo has a great future. Also wrote countless posts about it on my blog.

It's you guys who are spreading fear and uncertainty by constantly saying that AMP is somehow a scam, but provide no evidence whatsoever.

There is overwhelming evidence that they didn't hold their promises and therefore scammed investors. Here you can check the promised milestones https://blog.synereo.com/2016/10/18/4463571-thanks/

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉  [MIGRATION。SIMPLIFIED 。]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
profitgenerator212

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 04:07:25 PM

You said so many times "I think the price can only go up from here". Man, those that listened to you are cursing now that they did.

I have talked about a lot of coins, and my portfolio is up YTD so everyone who followed my investments are in profit right now.

Regarding AMP, well everyone who bought AMP should have known ahead that this will be a long ride.

A social media app is not born in 1 day, Rome wasn't built in 1 day either.

It takes time for the network effect to kick in, right now the Downloads are growing in the Chrome store, given my estimations we can easily see 1 million users in 1 year.

Furthermore more developments are on the way, patience is always rewarded, it will be a joyride.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
Diego24

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 04:12:15 PM

You said so many times "I think the price can only go up from here". Man, those that listened to you are cursing now that they did.

I have talked about a lot of coins, and my portfolio is up YTD so everyone who followed my investments are in profit right now.

Regarding AMP, well everyone who bought AMP should have known ahead that this will be a long ride.

A social media app is not born in 1 day, Rome wasn't built in 1 day either.

It takes time for the network effect to kick in, right now the Downloads are growing in the Chrome store, given my estimations we can easily see 1 million users in 1 year.

Furthermore more developments are on the way, patience is always rewarded, it will be a joyride.
You were saying that AMP could only go up when it was at 20.000 SATOSHI !!!! Do you have any clue how much people got burned when they listened to you at that point ?

You are not able to assess without emotions. In 4 years they only delivered a browser plugin. That's not the amazing achievement you are making it seem. That's quite poor performance. The only reason that I am still focusing on this project is because I give them the benefit of the doubt due to the whole Greg affair. But purely on results until now they have been a true dissapointment. I am capable of seeing that despite being invested in a coin or not. You aren't. When you buy, you are emotionally attached and even if they deliver a piece of shit, you will still talk about it like it is gold mined from an asteroid.
profitgenerator212

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 04:21:13 PM

You were saying that AMP could only go up when it was at 20.000 SATOSHI !!!! Do you have any clue how much people got burned when they listened to you at that point ?

Show the the exact quote I don't remember saying that.

What I said mostly is that AMP will be a longterm success in my opinion, and I still believe this, regardless of the price. The price should sort itself out once more people join, and it's growing rapidly already.

You are not able to assess without emotions. In 4 years they only delivered a browser plugin. That's not the amazing achievement you are making it seem. That's quite poor performance. The only reason that I am still focusing on this project is because I give them the benefit of the doubt due to the whole Greg affair. But purely on results until now they have been a true dissapointment. I am capable of seeing that despite being invested in a coin or not. You aren't. When you buy, you are emotionally attached and even if they deliver a piece of shit, you will still talk about it like it is gold mined from an asteroid.
Again more insults, more character attacks, and trying to discredit the project. Your trollish tactics are obvious.

The 4 year experience, is neither a good or a bad thing, it can be viewed from different perspectives. You look at is as if trying and failing is a bad thing, but I view it as good. If you have 4 years of experience that only means that you become better and better over time at something.

Now I don't know exactly about thsi Rchain fiasco, and how it does relate to the current projects of Synereo, but it's really time to move on here, this happened more than 6 months ago, and it has no impact on the present performance anymore.

What counts now is how popular Wildspark will get in the next 3-4 months, and how much more new features will be released.

And here we have good news:
https://twitter.com/Synereo/status/905438407635083264

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
cchub

Migranet ITO

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 05:57:24 PM

What I said mostly is that AMP will be a longterm success in my opinion, and I still believe this, regardless of the price. The price should sort itself out once more people join, and it's growing rapidly already.

Again more insults, more character attacks, and trying to discredit the project. Your trollish tactics are obvious.

The 4 year experience, is neither a good or a bad thing, it can be viewed from different perspectives. You look at is as if trying and failing is a bad thing, but I view it as good. If you have 4 years of experience that only means that you become better and better over time at something.

Now I don't know exactly about thsi Rchain fiasco, and how it does relate to the current projects of Synereo, but it's really time to move on here, this happened more than 6 months ago, and it has no impact on the present performance anymore.

What counts now is how popular Wildspark will get in the next 3-4 months, and how much more new features will be released.

How does the team fiasco relate to the current projects of Synereo? A trustworthy team behind the project matters. Period. The market is no dumb. AMP is going down.

Diego24

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 06:47:19 PM

Pff I am not going to look that up lol. You said it basically at every dip.

Well, as long as you keep calling me a troll, this is the treatment I will give you.

Did you ever had a job in your life ? You can't be working 4 years at something and deliver nothing. Nobody will take you serious anymore. There are coins here that in 3 months deliver more than Synereo in 4 years.

Well, you exactly proof my point here. You are not informed. So you are investing based on your emotions. The first thing you should do, is investigate the team. 1 year ago nobody knew the team would be heading to such a fiasco. But now investors know. And that's why investor don't trust this coin anymore. You are the guy that sees a project that looks nice, throws all his life savings in it and doesn't even know or care about how the team behaved in the past. You are basically a gambler.

Well, I can only repeat myself. It is good the team is finally delivering something. But this WildSpark is just a very small piece of the puzzle. This will not make AMP go to the moon, in my opinion. In my opinion, tiping someone based on a crypto address underneath his video is a much more probable solution, especially when Dash brings out its Evolution product. For me WildSpark is a relief in the sense that finally something is here. But I still keep in mind what the final purpose of this project is supposed to be and then I realize that there is still a long way to go before that will be achieved. When they achieve that, then I will be the first guy here to talk about moonshots.
cchub

Migranet ITO

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 07:36:45 PM

If this project is so good, why did it hit the ground in only a month after launch? Devs are starting to sell and some people refuse to accept it.

gerb

Activity: 468
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 05:23:17 AM

Synereo should really switch from Omni to ETH.

Or go for a masternode setup, like $SYS will do
LiuYaoMaster

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 05:56:58 PM

If this project is so good, why did it hit the ground in only a month after launch? Devs are starting to sell and some people refuse to accept it.

Good project with stupid team! Glad sold my amp around 17-20k. bagholder lose  Grin
donnatello

Activity: 338

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 10:29:43 PM

Fuck that crap-generator. AMP is going up for sure but you invest on these fucking shills' advise at the risk of your life. Just tune them out. They are trolls but exist to talk things up. Nothing they say can be accepted at face value.
cchub

Migranet ITO

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 12:34:31 AM

Good project with stupid team! Glad sold my amp around 17-20k. bagholder lose  Grin

The project is no more. KIA or MIA. It turned out to be a Chrome plugin. Very unfortunate.

profitgenerator212

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 08:26:20 AM

Fuck that crap-generator. AMP is going up for sure but you invest on these fucking shills' advise at the risk of your life. Just tune them out. They are trolls but exist to talk things up. Nothing they say can be accepted at face value.

Oh yea, is that why my portfolio is up > 100% YTD.  Cheesy

The project is no more. KIA or MIA. It turned out to be a Chrome plugin. Very unfortunate.

Does MIA mean that they have just released the latest update to the software 4 days ago?

You guys are shameless trolls that have nothing better to do than just spread fear and lies in this thread.

Go buy yourself a pacifier and suck on it if you have nothing better to do Cheesy

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
donnatello

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 02:03:38 PM

Oh yea, is that why my portfolio is up > 100% YTD.  Cheesy

That is laughable

Today it should be worth atleast 100,000 satoshi, bare minimum, that is really the bare minimum AMP is worth right now in my analysis.

You wanna buy all my AMPs at the cheap discount of 70,000 sats? I'm sure Greg and other founders will let you have them for 68,000.

You guys are shameless trolls that have nothing better to do than just spread fear and lies in this thread.

GTFO you stupid shill. You're so lousy, you're scaring serious investors away. Or is that what you really want, you moron?

profitgenerator212

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 02:37:09 PM

That is laughable

Still more than for your average trader. Did you know that about 70-80% of traders in general are losing money and never break even.

Don't believe me, check different broker's publications, they admit it. So compared to that I am a very good trader. The average return in the stock market is 15-20%/year.

You wanna buy all my AMPs at the cheap discount of 70,000 sats? I'm sure Greg and other founders will let you have them for 68,000.

I'll buy them for  70,000 after the price hits 100,000 deal?

GTFO you stupid shill. You're so lousy, you're scaring serious investors away. Or is that what you really want, you moron?

Listen troll. You and your troll buddies are who are scaring investors away with nonstop lies, FUD, and trying to discredit the Synereo team for their hard work.

Nobody here says that the project is perfect, it had bumpy times, but they are working very hard to make this project a success.

Yet you and your troll friends either have some sort of vendetta or are just complete blind, or maybe who knows you enjoy trolling here. But you are definitely not productive.

I have blogged about Synereo many times, probably influenced at least 500 people to join. What have you done to help out this project other than trolling (which is not helpful)?

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
donnatello

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 09:38:51 PM

Yet you and your troll friends either have some sort of vendetta or are just complete blind, or maybe who knows you enjoy trolling here. But you are definitely not productive.

For someone who claims to have a degree in economics, you are definitely either a moron or a determined shill. Can any investors trust you?
Diego24

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 11:16:16 PM

For someone who claims to have a degree in economics, you are definitely either a moron or a determined shill. Can any investors trust you?
Of course you can't trust him. He is proud for making 100 % crypto gain over 1 year. If you would have just hold bitcoin, he would have been up 600 %.

As I stated many times, he is totally clueless. He compares stats of regular stock market with his crypto gain. That's simply delusional. 100 % gain in crypto after 1 year is an insignificant gain in a market that has had an epic bullrun.

I actually don't believe he has an economics degree from a university. He talks to much nonsense for an economics expert.
donnatello

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 08:03:38 AM

I actually don't believe he has an economics degree from a university. He talks to much nonsense for an economics expert.

I appreciate he wants to talk up the value of AMP, but he's so artless he's pissing off the real investors.
Diego24

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 08:22:03 AM

I appreciate he wants to talk up the value of AMP, but he's so artless he's pissing off the real investors.
True, but he does it coming from his emotions, not his rational thinking ... and that is the problem. I think he must have thrown really a lot of money into AMP in order to be so emotionally attached to it.
donnatello

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 10:16:48 AM

True, but he does it coming from his emotions, not his rational thinking ... and that is the problem. I think he must have thrown really a lot of money into AMP in order to be so emotionally attached to it.

Emotions? If you're right that he hasn't got a degree in economics, then he flat out lied. How the f*** is he going to talk up the value to investors then?
Pages: « 1 ... 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 [380] 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 »
  Print  

Jump to: