Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:02:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 [395] 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AMP - The Currency That Powers Your Attention On Synereo  (Read 879151 times)
Captain Infinity

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 09:03:42 AM

Does anyone know what exactly would be the mainstream product?

The major update, due to be released on February 13, 2018, will shift WildSpark from an extension into a full web-app. It will provide an extensive enhancement to WildSpark’s core capabilities, with a multitude of new and powerful features:

- Threaded commenting system for each piece of content, with in-browser notifications facilitating an ongoing discussion
- Support for content from various platforms in addition to YouTube, including text, music, images, and GIFs
- Amplifying content, with the recipients getting AMPs, using any currency – crypto, and fiat;
- Creating personal profiles, building a unique WildSpark identity
- Earning rewards for referring people to sign up and use WildSpark.

With the site becoming fully-featured, the extension still remains the closest touch point to the web – allowing easy Amplification right after viewing the content you like, providing notifications on the extension bar, and giving access to other simple operations without having to visit WildSpark HQ.

It would be awesome to see Wildspark available on Firefox and Safari

The web-app should work on any web browser, desktop computer, or mobile device.
The extension will remain Chrome exclusive for the time being.

Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kryptoyz

Activity: 40

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:04:21 AM

Is it safe to keep my amps in WildSpark?

The Wildspark Balance is designed as an internal service, and we suggest not to use it as a wallet, primarily since it doesn't provide access to its private keys. It's advised to keep there only the sums needed for Amplifying appreciated content, similarly to the money you'd take with you as you go out shopping.

Is there any development in this project?

The project is under constant development and will go mainstream on February the 13th.
You're invited to follow our blog and join our Discord community to share your thoughts on the product and influence its design.

Those things were all marketed but nothing has been delivered and nothing is planned to be delivered anymore.

Synereo is following a clear roadmap, has a working product (WildSpark), and delivers updates on a regular basis.

Is rumors true that AMP will rebrand and be a decentralized power currency and compete with POWR?

Synereo will soon launch a brand new website with a fresh new look, but the brand itself (names, trademarks, logos) will remain the same.

What's the date of the website launch.
Diego24

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:09:37 AM

Everyone needs to read this article.

https://blog.synereo.com/2017/11/12/summary-of-events-bitcoin-vs-bitcoin-cash/

The source is not stated for the claims but considering the events it seems true.
Well, it BTCash manages in their plan, than Bitcoin wasn't meant to be. The flaw in Bitcoin is its POW concept. They should go POS so whenever miners try to attack the network, regular users can easily take over whatever these miners were doing. And also, you might hate Bitcoin cash or not, I still think that at some level they have a point. Bitcoin was already very slow and had high fees before this attack. And it was easy to solve temporary by increasing the blocksize. I read that Bitcoin Cash hardly has developers but they managed to increase the blocksize so it wasn't that difficult to do. But anyway, if Bitcoin fails then I think Ethereum or Litecoin will take over its role. I don't see BTCash getting away with this. Majority of the Bitcoin community will not support BTCash.
kryptoyz

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:22:52 AM

The major update, due to be released on February 13, 2018, will shift WildSpark from an extension into a full web-app. It will provide an extensive enhancement to WildSpark’s core capabilities, with a multitude of new and powerful features:

- Threaded commenting system for each piece of content, with in-browser notifications facilitating an ongoing discussion
- Support for content from various platforms in addition to YouTube, including text, music, images, and GIFs
- Amplifying content, with the recipients getting AMPs, using any currency – crypto, and fiat;

With the site becoming fully-featured, the extension still remains the closest touch point to the web – allowing easy Amplification right after viewing the content you like, providing notifications on the extension bar, and giving access to other simple operations without having to visit WildSpark HQ.

"The web-app should work on any web browser, desktop computer, or mobile device."

This would be massive. I mean to be able to use it on browsers, Windows, iOS, and Android.
The community has full faith in you guys. All the best.
WildSparker

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:36:41 AM

Without having to take crazy risks. Cheesy Ok, you seem to be a professional investor!
Things get hilarious when the dufus hyping AMP to the fourth moon for months because of a stupid Chrome extension starts laughing at other people. No, I am not a professional investor. Just 2 years into crypto, so I have some experience with it. Putting your money in small altcoins like AMP is really fucking risky business. I know it because at some point I lost 80 % of what I invested in it. However, whenever I invested in the top coins, I never lost any money. So dufus go look in the mirror and laught at yourself and the stupid Chrome extension you are hyping here for months.

I am not really hyping. I actually just have some fun being in crypto and posting for fun. So, yeah, thanks for paying me so much attention with a post longer than any of those I have ever written. You clown! Cheesy

Diego24

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:38:58 AM

I am not really hyping. I actually just have some fun being in crypto and posting for fun. So, yeah, thanks for paying me so much attention with a post longer than any of those I have ever written. You clown! Cheesy
You are such a dufus that you even dare to lie in people's face. Everyone has seen how you have been hyping wildspark like a little brainless retard. You even have chosen your name as such. What a brainless childish noob you are.
kryptoyz

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:57:40 AM

You are such a dufus that you even dare to lie in people's face. Everyone has seen how you have been hyping wildspark like a little brainless retard. You even have chosen your name as such. What a brainless childish noob you are.
Take it someplace else, kids. Be here if you're interested or why waste time in trying to make others feel stupid? Roll Eyes
You can literally count the alts on your fingers which have the working product. Synereo is going to be big.
People have become smarter to know hype and fud. Peace.
Diego24

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:18:46 AM

Take it someplace else, kids. Be here if you're interested or why waste time in trying to make others feel stupid? Roll Eyes
You can literally count the alts on your fingers which have the working product. Synereo is going to be big.
Mind your own business. I wasn't talking to you. First, you don't know what that retard said to me before so that's why you should mind your own business. Second, he has been hyping Wildspark for a long time together with some other hype noobs. Guess what ? They got all burned. Third, many other alts are new. Synereo is here more than 4 year and still didn't produce anything that deserves to be called WOW. Stating reality is not FUD. The last ones that told me I was spreading FUD, stopped posting here because their portfolio got crushed with a gigantic hammer. I even helped them to make money. I told them when to buy and I told them when to sell. They didn't listen because they called me a FUDder and as a consequence they got burned really hard. Good luck to you repeating the same mistake.
kryptoyz

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:50:58 AM

Mind your own business. I wasn't talking to you. First, you don't know what that retard said to me before so that's why you should mind your own business. Second, he has been hyping Wildspark for a long time together with some other hype noobs. Guess what ? They got all burned. Third, many other alts are new. Synereo is here more than 4 year and still didn't produce anything that deserves to be called WOW. Stating reality is not FUD. The last ones that told me I was spreading FUD, stopped posting here because their portfolio got crushed with a gigantic hammer. I even helped them to make money. I told them when to buy and I told them when to sell. They didn't listen because they called me a FUDder and as a consequence they got burned really hard. Good luck to you repeating the same mistake.

Sorry didnt mean to be rude. But don't give yourself credit of making others profit by advising them the BUYs and SELLs.
If that's true then I guess you're posting this while chilling somewhere in the middle of the pacific on your personal cruise with 7 supermodels dancing around you..lol. Being around for 3+ years with full time developers in the blockchain tech is itself an achievement.
Most of us are low to mid-level investors, just hoping to make it big by cashing on this tech boom. Stop acting like crypto-Jesus and say that you're here to protect people from the HYPers and stop then from investing in the coin. Invest in the tech if you believe in it or stay away form it if you dont. And also dont waste your time in trying assert how right you are. peace.
John547s3

Activity: 471
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:29:18 AM

Sorry didnt mean to be rude. But don't give yourself credit of making others profit by advising them the BUYs and SELLs.
If that's true then I guess you're posting this while chilling somewhere in the middle of the pacific on your personal cruise with 7 supermodels dancing around you..lol. Being around for 3+ years with full time developers in the blockchain tech is itself an achievement.
Most of us are low to mid-level investors, just hoping to make it big by cashing on this tech boom. Stop acting like crypto-Jesus and say that you're here to protect people from the HYPers and stop then from investing in the coin. Invest in the tech if you believe in it or stay away form it if you dont. And also dont waste your time in trying assert how right you are. peace.

Now please stop this, we are just here to see what wildspark will deliver, if someone doesn't like this don't post here and if someone does like this as me then keep waiting till 13 Feb and enjoy if we can Cool
artmen007

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

FrontEnd developer

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:39:05 AM

I'm looking an entry point into AMP. like the price is very attractive considering that summer cost 25000. Now 2500. But I can't find the point to enter. Like a good project, already more than a year of serious community around the project was formed.
But I do not see at the expense of what the price go up to analyze charts.
And also kind of a strong road map. But no date. At least a year and a quarter would be given, it would be great

High risk high payoff
c4s7or

Activity: 535
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:51:33 AM

The price is really nice to buy AMP now but you to consider that its very risky to invest in this project. There is a good reason why the community has zero trust in the team. But we will see what will come up in the future.
John547s3

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:54:46 AM

Can you also please tell what all can we expect in price? Is $5 possible before 1st March
Diego24

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:17:57 PM

Can you also please tell what all can we expect in price? Is $5 possible before 1st March
Oh my God  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
jvper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:22:54 PM

Oh my God (x2)

It must have been a (retard) bot.
kryptoyz

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:25:30 PM

The price is really nice to buy AMP now but you to consider that its very risky to invest in this project. There is a good reason why the community has zero trust in the team. But we will see what will come up in the future.

What's the reason for the zero trust?
John547s3

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:37:15 PM

Don't worry bro there is all reason for full trust, they say so because they think that company was greedy for money and lost work of project, but perhaps if they are working on such huge project then don't they deserve at least some nice income although they have been always working hard and only considered some decent income for such a huge magnitude project by selling some of their amps
jvper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:42:18 PM

You can read in the previous pages. People who don't trust are the ones who got scammed in the crowdsale.
John547s3

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:44:30 PM

Oh my God (x2)

It must have been a (retard) bot.

don't say such after all he has lost much money in synereo, but it is a fact how risky trading is, so much also depends on your luck Undecided
Diego24

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:07:45 PM

don't say such after all he has lost much money in synereo, but it is a fact how risky trading is, so much also depends on your luck Undecided
Damnit, man. He is saying this about you. What for questions do you ask ? Nobody can tell you what the price of an asset will be on 1 March, let alone the price of a small altcoin like AMP.
Pages: « 1 ... 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 [395] 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 »
  Print  

Jump to: