Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:21:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 [397] 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AMP - The Currency That Powers Your Attention On Synereo  (Read 879151 times)
Diego24

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:31:26 PM

Well yeah, that's also a bit of a problem with this project. There are a lot of coins and they are owned by the creators. If they dump these coins than everyone is rect. That's why I personaly will never throw a lot of money in this project. A little bit for speculation in case the creators behave like they should ... yes. But a lot of capital and pray to the Gods they will behave ... no.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
John547s3

Activity: 471
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:09:06 PM

I am not really hyping. I actually just have some fun being in crypto and posting for fun. So, yeah, thanks for paying me so much attention with a post longer than any of those I have ever written. You clown! Cheesy
You are such a dufus that you even dare to lie in people's face. Everyone has seen how you have been hyping wildspark like a little brainless retard. You even have chosen your name as such. What a brainless childish noob you are.

Diego24 I don't want to offend you in anyway or cast doubt on your mental health, but I think you are well advised to get some XXL tranquilizers or we will soon all miss your valuable input here because you died from a heart attack. I like reading your comments even if it is sometimes just for entertainment reasons. So please do everything you can to stay with us!

well now diego cannot say they are doing nothing, but well i had also thought so, but this new update of full web app and that too in just 3 months surprised me to the core, and of course the speculation would blast the amp price in Feb but still there is a lot to be done to get the userbase and make wildspark and synereo popular in the long run besides marketing of Feb and perhaps increase of price to $20-$100 by 2018 end? Cool
You must be kidding. $20-$100 by 2018 end? You mean AMP alone with the total supply of 1 billion would have the market share of at least 20 billion???
Now the price is <$0.3. In a year, you're saying it would ~ X 100??? Forget about the moon your rocket is straightway heading to Andromeda...lol

first of all circulating supply is not 1 billion it is 100 million and second thing is that if the wildspark product fully succeeds then $100 is also possible and btw anything can happen in crypto see dash ethereum, steem, ripple, and now even bitcoin hitting 10k usd Smiley

BTW my dreams would be fulfilled by $5-$10 Grin

So you believe in the future this coin will be worth far more but your assumption is that those 850 million locked coins will stay locked forever? How naive! Or you understand that by the time this coin is $5-$10 it will have a huge circulating supply, so you need nearly a $10 billion market cap by that time?

many of amps will also be burnt like they were earlier imo maximum circulating supply will be 20 million, they were kept only for getting some funding but now they are no longer needed

If they were to be burnt, at least some part of it would have had already been burnt.

they had previously also burnt many check here https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/blockchain-startup-synereo-burns-native-cryptocurrency-worth-145-million/
atLASplatform

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:25:54 PM

Looks promising, I should look through your work closely.
jvper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:29:25 PM

I am not really hyping. I actually just have some fun being in crypto and posting for fun. So, yeah, thanks for paying me so much attention with a post longer than any of those I have ever written. You clown! Cheesy
You are such a dufus that you even dare to lie in people's face. Everyone has seen how you have been hyping wildspark like a little brainless retard. You even have chosen your name as such. What a brainless childish noob you are.

Diego24 I don't want to offend you in anyway or cast doubt on your mental health, but I think you are well advised to get some XXL tranquilizers or we will soon all miss your valuable input here because you died from a heart attack. I like reading your comments even if it is sometimes just for entertainment reasons. So please do everything you can to stay with us!

well now diego cannot say they are doing nothing, but well i had also thought so, but this new update of full web app and that too in just 3 months surprised me to the core, and of course the speculation would blast the amp price in Feb but still there is a lot to be done to get the userbase and make wildspark and synereo popular in the long run besides marketing of Feb and perhaps increase of price to $20-$100 by 2018 end? Cool
You must be kidding. $20-$100 by 2018 end? You mean AMP alone with the total supply of 1 billion would have the market share of at least 20 billion???
Now the price is <$0.3. In a year, you're saying it would ~ X 100??? Forget about the moon your rocket is straightway heading to Andromeda...lol

first of all circulating supply is not 1 billion it is 100 million and second thing is that if the wildspark product fully succeeds then $100 is also possible and btw anything can happen in crypto see dash ethereum, steem, ripple, and now even bitcoin hitting 10k usd Smiley

BTW my dreams would be fulfilled by $5-$10 Grin

So you believe in the future this coin will be worth far more but your assumption is that those 850 million locked coins will stay locked forever? How naive! Or you understand that by the time this coin is $5-$10 it will have a huge circulating supply, so you need nearly a $10 billion market cap by that time?

many of amps will also be burnt like they were earlier imo maximum circulating supply will be 20 million, they were kept only for getting some funding but now they are no longer needed

If they were to be burnt, at least some part of it would have had already been burnt.

they had previously also burnt many check here https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/blockchain-startup-synereo-burns-native-cryptocurrency-worth-145-million/

It happened during the token sale, so that they could raise more money led by AMP price rise.
They raised money before grabbing money, not after, so it doesn't really support your cause.
They have never burnt tokens after the crowdsale.
cchub

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

Migranet ITO

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:35:31 PM

This coin was the biggest scam of 2016. 2017 was the year the scam was revealed and the price suffered a lot. This is not FUD. One can just check this thread and check it out. They announced lots of things and delivered a Google Chrome plugin. What is worse is that many people support that. This is the community behind this project. Instead of uniting against it, they decided to agree with that. What a shame.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉  [MIGRATION。SIMPLIFIED 。]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
John547s3

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:56:08 AM

This coin was the biggest scam of 2016. 2017 was the year the scam was revealed and the price suffered a lot. This is not FUD. One can just check this thread and check it out. They announced lots of things and delivered a Google Chrome plugin. What is worse is that many people support that. This is the community behind this project. Instead of uniting against it, they decided to agree with that. What a shame.

bro they have released so many updates to wildspark and will soon release ultimate update on 13 Feb and wildspark is more unique and powerful compared to rchain which is a puff technology  as we have already seen with so many low valued coin with innovative technologies
Elokane (OP)

Activity: 817
Merit: 1000

Truth is a consensus among neurons www.synereo.com

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 07:05:36 AM

I should clarify already that even though the Feb 13 update is a major one that will open the door to a great many new things (which we'll start discussing soon), it is in itself a step in a much longer road with much more to come following. It is not "ultimate" and not the end. Smiley

Synereo: liberating the Internet from abusive business models.

Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart, he dreams himself your master.
<br>
kryptoyz

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:09:58 AM

I should clarify already that even though the Feb 13 update is a major one that will open the door to a great many new things (which we'll start discussing soon), it is in itself a step in a much longer road with much more to come following. It is not "ultimate" and not the end. Smiley

Sounds promising. Could you put the timelines for the updates coming after that. Also, when are you updating the website and is anything else lined up before the Feb update. It would really help the members if there are dates in the roadmap. Thanks!
Angel Di

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

EVOS

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:15:51 AM

Now the coin in my opinion at the bottom. Can we expect that the coin will soon fly to the moon?
John547s3

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:33:44 AM

Now the coin in my opinion at the bottom. Can we expect that the coin will soon fly to the moon?

$5 for dream Cheesy Cool
kryptoyz

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:41:53 AM

Yeah, $5 is completely realistic. Time to keep collecting while it fluctuates due to shifting BTC. Wish I had more btc to bag some more AMPs at this rate.
$5 for dream Cheesy Cool
SynereoCommunity

Activity: 385
Merit: 250

Your Network. Your Rules.

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 04:06:00 PM

Sounds promising. Could you put the timelines for the updates coming after that. Also, when are you updating the website and is anything else lined up before the Feb update. It would really help the members if there are dates in the roadmap. Thanks!

As dates come closer, more information becomes known, and can make that possible.  In general though, dates more than a few months out are not reliable at all, and can cause more harm than good.

Latest weekly AMP contest winners list: https://blog.synereo.com/2017/11/28/wildspark-leaderboard-winners-22-28-november-2017/

Check the blog, or join the Synereo Discord to get the latest!

https://discord.gg/xrm56DV

Smiley

▄███▄   ▄███▄
       ▄█████   █████
       ████▀   ███████
     ▄█▀     ▄█▀     ▀█▄
▄████▀  ▄████▀         ▀████▄
█████   █████           █████
▀████▄  ▀████▄          ▀███▀
     ▀█▄     ▀█▄
▄███   ▀████▄  ▀████▄
█████   █████   █████
▀████   ▀███▀   ████▀
    ▀█▄▄     ▄▄█▀
      ▀███████▀
        █████
         ▀▀▀
synereo|                         
       ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░   ███
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████
  ░▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓████
 ░▓▓▓▓███████████████████▓▓░
░▓▓▓▓███████████████████▓▓▓▓░
▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓█████████████████████▓▓▓
▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓
▓▓▓███████████████▓███████▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓
░▓▓▓▓███████▓███████████▓▓▓▓░
 ░▓▓▓▓▓███████████████▓▓▓▓ 
   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░   
      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
WildSpark
A new way to pay attention
|
Where your creation efforts are rewarded.
TELEGRAM | WEBSITE | ANN | FACEBOOK | DISCORD | TWITTER
|
EARN NOW
|

▄█████████▄
  ▄████▀   ▀██████▄
 ██████     ████████
████████▄▄  ▀████████
█████▀   ▀██    ▀████
█████     ██     ████
█████▄   ▄██    ▄████
████████▀▀  ▄████████