Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 11:19:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 [420] 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AMP - The Currency That Powers Your Attention On Synereo  (Read 879151 times)
jvper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:00:04 PM

Has the team stopped selling their AMPs? By the way, I don't understand why they have to sell AMPs before their BTC depleted. Maybe they don't trust AMP price will soar.

I would like a clear answer to this question as well. I think their funds are held in btc. It sounds like they don't need any fund raising according to this video just past the one minute mark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Wf48k1TyXA

There's a doc that shows all their spending and AMPs on Synereo.com. Quite transparent. And it is the blockchain after all...nothing can hide.

What is still hidden is why they started selling AMPs before selling all their BTC. They had so many BTCs, around $100 million dollar.
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
goldart

Activity: 546
Merit: 122

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:24:32 PM

All this news of course it's all good. But unfortunately with the falling market, all the positive news becomes meaningless.
some coins grow even in a falling market. and amp do make progress, and if they can secure some investments then it will have a very bright future.
smt_red

Activity: 398
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:46:10 AM

I have bought on Bittrex under 10k
ematt

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:39:58 PM

Has the team stopped selling their AMPs? By the way, I don't understand why they have to sell AMPs before their BTC depleted. Maybe they don't trust AMP price will soar.

I would like a clear answer to this question as well. I think their funds are held in btc. It sounds like they don't need any fund raising according to this video just past the one minute mark.

There's a doc that shows all their spending and AMPs on Synereo.com. Quite transparent. And it is the blockchain after all...nothing can hide.

What is still hidden is why they started selling AMPs before selling all their BTC. They had so many BTCs, around $100 million dollar.

Can you please explain what selling you are talking about?
glenmosny

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:26:53 PM

https://smartereum.com/28436/pr-chain-global-media-credibility-platform-soon-to-be-listed-on-digital-currency-exchange-on-15th/
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:22:00 AM

Sadly they want to keep their btc because that is actually going to be worth something in the future.

ematt

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:50:33 AM

Sadly they want to keep their btc because that is actually going to be worth something in the future.

SynereoCommunity

Activity: 385
Merit: 250

Your Network. Your Rules.

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 01:18:01 PM

We're happy to announce a new weekly WildSpark challenge, beginning Monday, August 27! More details to be released shortly, but you can read the main points here now: https://medium.com/synereo/new-weekly-challenge-443a213232ae

▄███▄   ▄███▄
       ▄█████   █████
       ████▀   ███████
     ▄█▀     ▄█▀     ▀█▄
▄████▀  ▄████▀         ▀████▄
█████   █████           █████
▀████▄  ▀████▄          ▀███▀
     ▀█▄     ▀█▄
▄███   ▀████▄  ▀████▄
█████   █████   █████
▀████   ▀███▀   ████▀
    ▀█▄▄     ▄▄█▀
      ▀███████▀
        █████
         ▀▀▀
synereo|                         
       ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░   ███
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████
  ░▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓████
 ░▓▓▓▓███████████████████▓▓░
░▓▓▓▓███████████████████▓▓▓▓░
▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓█████████████████████▓▓▓
▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓
▓▓▓███████████████▓███████▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓
░▓▓▓▓███████▓███████████▓▓▓▓░
 ░▓▓▓▓▓███████████████▓▓▓▓ 
   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░   
      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
WildSpark
A new way to pay attention
|
Where your creation efforts are rewarded.
TELEGRAM | WEBSITE | ANN | FACEBOOK | DISCORD | TWITTER
|
EARN NOW
|

▄█████████▄
  ▄████▀   ▀██████▄
 ██████     ████████
████████▄▄  ▀████████
█████▀   ▀██    ▀████
█████     ██     ████
█████▄   ▄██    ▄████
████████▀▀  ▄████████
 ██████     ████████
  ▀████▄   ▄██████▀
     ▀█████████▀
Powered by
AMP
jvper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:59:02 PM

If you search back in this thread, Synereo team publicly announced they started selling AMPs. Search for Dor Konforty's posts. Notice they still have BTC on their wallet. Is it explained?
ematt

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:07:39 AM

If you search back in this thread, Synereo team publicly announced they started selling AMPs. Search for Dor Konforty's posts. Notice they still have BTC on their wallet. Is it explained?

There'a more than 400 pages in this thread. Sorry, but I'm not reading back to find what you claim to be referring to. As far as I know, AMPs were sold by Synereo during fundraising and that's it. And I totally have no idea what you mean by "selling all their BTC." They have burned AMPs more recently (in 2018) but it doesn't sound like that's what you're talking about.
SynereoCommunity

Activity: 385
Merit: 250

Your Network. Your Rules.

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 09:22:30 AM

A new weekly challenge is live! Post your summer vacation content to WildSpark - videos, pictures, or blogs - then share it on Twitter with the hashtag #WildSpark and tag @Synereo. It's your chance to win the Prize Pool! https://wildspark.me/weekly-contest

▄███▄   ▄███▄
       ▄█████   █████
       ████▀   ███████
     ▄█▀     ▄█▀     ▀█▄
▄████▀  ▄████▀         ▀████▄
█████   █████           █████
▀████▄  ▀████▄          ▀███▀
     ▀█▄     ▀█▄
▄███   ▀████▄  ▀████▄
█████   █████   █████
▀████   ▀███▀   ████▀
    ▀█▄▄     ▄▄█▀
      ▀███████▀
        █████
         ▀▀▀
synereo|                         
       ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░   ███
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████
  ░▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓████
 ░▓▓▓▓███████████████████▓▓░
░▓▓▓▓███████████████████▓▓▓▓░
▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓█████████████████████▓▓▓
▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓
▓▓▓███████████████▓███████▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓
░▓▓▓▓███████▓███████████▓▓▓▓░
 ░▓▓▓▓▓███████████████▓▓▓▓ 
   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░   
      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
WildSpark
A new way to pay attention
|
Where your creation efforts are rewarded.
TELEGRAM | WEBSITE | ANN | FACEBOOK | DISCORD | TWITTER
|
EARN NOW
|

▄█████████▄
  ▄████▀   ▀██████▄
 ██████     ████████
████████▄▄  ▀████████
█████▀   ▀██    ▀████
█████     ██     ████
█████▄   ▄██    ▄████
████████▀▀  ▄████████