Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 10:46:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Del the thread  (Read 1516 times)
FuckIdolPlus (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 08:38:09 AM
Last edit: March 19, 2015, 11:12:43 AM by FuckIdolPlus

This thread was spammed by a dick head, kindly delete it Smiley

ABitNut

Activity: 764
Merit: 500

I'm a cynic, I'm a quaint

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 08:48:57 AM

Selling Microsoft seems to be the latest fad, after ponzi schemes and Starbucks Gift cards.

I'll ask you the same as I have asked the others: Do your keys come with COAs? (certificate of authencity).
Skyenet

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 08:50:20 AM

Selling Microsoft seems to be the latest fad, after ponzi schemes and Starbucks Gift cards.

I'll ask you the same as I have asked the others: Do your keys come with COAs? (certificate of authencity).

Usually people like me get ours from Microsoft so its 100% legit
FuckIdolPlus (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 08:56:25 AM

I also get from microsoft. Stop Hijacking my thread.

FuckIdolPlus (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 08:57:03 AM

I have reported you numerous times to the moderators for spamming against every MSDN seller, so just piss off because you have no idea about what you are talking. Just learnt a new word "COA" and you come here blabbing it to everyone.

Skyenet

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 09:12:37 AM

Explain how I am Hijacking..you need to learn to read.
FuckIdolPlus (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 09:18:26 AM

You don 't have to leave a comment on my thread that you sell too -,- Get it meh o.O ?

Skyenet

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 09:19:38 AM

You don 't have to leave a comment on my thread that you sell too -,- Get it meh o.O ?

are you dumb? I was answering that guys question on how I obtained mine. How is that hijacking..how old are you..mature up.
FuckIdolPlus (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 09:23:12 AM

are you dumb? I was answering that guys question on how I obtained mine. How is that hijacking..how old are you..mature up.

Do you get it kiddo, he was talking to me and not you. Anyway just leave it, I'll be the bigger person here, so you win. Now get yourself a cookie Smiley

Skyenet

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 09:28:49 AM

Do you get it kiddo, he was talking to me and not you. Anyway just leave it, I'll be the bigger person here, so you win. Now get yourself a cookie Smiley

Do you get it? I was responding to him because he was inquiring about people who run these shops. You seem very sketchy..
FuckIdolPlus (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 09:37:44 AM

Do you get it? I was responding to him because he was inquiring about people who run these shops. You seem very sketchy..

Sold over 1 BTC msdn, don't worry about my "sketchy-ness" Smiley

Skyenet

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 09:38:43 AM

yet you have no proof. Unlike you I run one of the top trusted MSDN shop
FuckIdolPlus (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 09:44:40 AM

yet you have no proof. Unlike you I run one of the top trusted MSDN shop

Seen my signature ? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=987244.0

PM me will send a signed message too Smiley
Now just piss off and go shag your "Top Trusted MSDN Shop"

Skyenet

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 09:51:32 AM

lol you have no replies to your thread...ok
FuckIdolPlus (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 10:00:49 AM

I have skype ok?

Skyenet

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 10:04:25 AM

I have skype ok?

lol this guy
FuckIdolPlus (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 10:09:15 AM

I have skype ok?

lol this guy

Hilarious right :"D

Skyenet

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 10:10:58 AM

yes
FuckIdolPlus (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 10:18:56 AM

Also no problemo, I'll get my buyer to write a "reply" on my thread too Cheesy

ABitNut

Activity: 764
Merit: 500

I'm a cynic, I'm a quaint

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 10:55:26 AM

I have reported you numerous times to the moderators for spamming against every MSDN seller, so just piss off because you have no idea about what you are talking. Just learnt a new word "COA" and you come here blabbing it to everyone.

No, you're selling keys illegally. I won't piss off. Your attitude is bad too boot. The other sellers I am "spamming" at least reacted far more professional than you did.

Buyer beware. Legit windows 8.1 costs slightly more than $100. Anyone selling them at over 50% discount is not selling legit keys. Period.

Edit: And back off with the threats in pms.

Go fight with mridul, if you come near me, remember you will get screwed so hard that you won't even recognize your own butt.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: