Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:32:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICASH] iCash | Anonymous | X11 | Masternodes | Darksend | InstantX  (Read 94664 times)
mistercashking
Legendary

Activity: 1044
Merit: 1050

@MRCASHKING

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2015, 10:47:27 PM

I'm adding a first exchange to add us bounty, going a little crazy to get the ball rolling and donating 87,000 iCash

Here is the bounty address: i7s5VtWHCBSbYTKdWz57nqkL1mMBp2VCaj

good job dev.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nsimmons

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 12:15:57 AM

dev you have a pm

BanzaiBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Chipcoin Developer

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2015, 12:17:56 AM

I'm adding a first exchange to add us bounty, going a little crazy to get the ball rolling and donating 87,000 ICASH.

Here is the bounty address: i7s5VtWHCBSbYTKdWz57nqkL1mMBp2VCaj

Wow my ICASH disappears quickly  Tongue.

That is good man... Just make sure you dont agree with an unknown/very low volume exchange for that amount of Icash Wink
wisnon

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 12:37:04 AM

Cheap sell some IPAY,
If you want to buy,
PM me !
shojayxt
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 07:14:27 AM

So what does this coin offer?  Is it just a clone of Darkcoin or does the developer have plans and can deliver?  Why would someone want to invest in this coin?  I like the fact that the early distribution is better than what it was cloned from.  But without a definitive plan going forward and a developer able to implement new features I don't see this going anywhere.  Provide me with a reason to invest in this coin and I will. 
cryptodev35 (OP)

Activity: 239
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 10:16:09 AM

So what does this coin offer?  Is it just a clone of Darkcoin or does the developer have plans and can deliver?  Why would someone want to invest in this coin?  I like the fact that the early distribution is better than what it was cloned from.  But without a definitive plan going forward and a developer able to implement new features I don't see this going anywhere.  Provide me with a reason to invest in this coin and I will. 

Glad you asked.

The plan right now is to first build the infrastructure around the coin, graphics, website, masternodes so darksend and InstantX works. Soon Darkcoin releases a new version that I think we should use.

Then when everything else is finished I had thought that we as a community decide what we want to do with our coin and the masternode network.

And if I lack the skills to implement what we want, we can offer others here to help us against a payment.

Cryptophile

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 04:14:48 PM

So what does this coin offer?  Is it just a clone of Darkcoin or does the developer have plans and can deliver?  Why would someone want to invest in this coin?  I like the fact that the early distribution is better than what it was cloned from.  But without a definitive plan going forward and a developer able to implement new features I don't see this going anywhere.  Provide me with a reason to invest in this coin and I will.  

Glad you asked.

The plan right now is to first build the infrastructure around the coin, graphics, website, masternodes so darksend and InstantX works. Soon Darkcoin releases a new version that I think we should use.

Then when everything else is finished I had thought that we as a community decide what we want to do with our coin and the masternode network.

And if I lack the skills to implement what we want, we can offer others here to help us against a payment.

Well, "adabau", since you lied to all of us, and THIS IS YOUR 3RD RELEASE OF A DRK CLONE, I will not be supporting this coin anymore which is unfortunate because I'm in the top 5 on your rich list.

This was the same answer you provided in your Ecash thread...

Future Plans ?

I am open to suggestions.

But since ePay (formerly Ecash) based on darkcoins code so we will probably soon enough have many masternodes running, it would be interesting to make use of them and offer different services on the network against charges that nodes share.

Also, I highly doubt it's any coincidence that all of the Ecash masternodes are shut down and more are starting to appear here since it was "adabau" who was setting them all up for Ecash.

You didn't play this one very well...
mistercashking
Legendary

@MRCASHKING

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2015, 04:47:39 PM

Well this coin is already ANON. already has instant x. So the next thing to be added would be features/services that utilize the masternodes. Kinda common sense.  But I do feel that this is the same dev as well. He screwed up a few times and is trying to start off fresh. Im willing to help him try and get it right this time by offering my services. If something happens to the coin he should ask the community what to do, or hire more developers as I said in a previous post. Im not in the top richlist but I think we could build this coin into something great, if we do it right. If it is the same dev, he's already putting in more work than he ever did with the others. The coin seems to be working great at the moment.
I_Like_Dogs

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 04:52:26 PM

network hash is rising it is hard to mine now without rent Sad

mistercashking
Legendary

@MRCASHKING

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2015, 05:07:36 PM

when are we changing the logo? I want to work on some graphics for the website and also promotional graphics.
cryptodev35 (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 05:13:27 PM

So what does this coin offer?  Is it just a clone of Darkcoin or does the developer have plans and can deliver?  Why would someone want to invest in this coin?  I like the fact that the early distribution is better than what it was cloned from.  But without a definitive plan going forward and a developer able to implement new features I don't see this going anywhere.  Provide me with a reason to invest in this coin and I will.  

Glad you asked.

Well, "adabau", since you lied to all of us, and THIS IS YOUR 3RD RELEASE OF A DRK CLONE, I will not be supporting this coin anymore which is unfortunate because I'm in the top 5 on your rich list.

Future Plans ?

But since ePay (formerly Ecash) based on darkcoins code so we will probably soon enough have many masternodes running, it would be interesting to make use of them and offer different services on the network against charges that nodes share.

Also, I highly doubt it's any coincidence that all of the Ecash masternodes are shut down and more are starting to appear here since it was "adabau" who was setting them all up for Ecash.

I'm not the dev from epay. And I don't think i give the same answer as he does. I said we need to get everything to work first and then we decide which direction we want to take the coin as a community and if it is too difficult for me to cope with myself, we can hire others here that makes it.

cryptodev35 (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 05:35:14 PM

when are we changing the logo? I want to work on some graphics for the website and also promotional graphics.

We give it another hour, then we count the votes. Most have chosen your logo, so it will probably be the one that wins  Wink.

Cryptophile

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 05:58:13 PM

Glad you asked.

Future Plans ?

I'm not the dev from epay. And I don't think i give the same answer as he does. I said we need to get everything to work first and then we decide which direction we want to take the coin as a community and if it is too difficult for me to cope with myself, we can hire others here that makes it.

Sorry, far too many coincidences at this point, including "adabau" pretty much disappearing except the post in this thread to say you and him are not the same person (which is suspicious in itself).
utclover

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 06:15:50 PM

if you are the same person as the idiot
can you please promise not to make any wallet updates so it does not break again
please
or at least send me a pm to ask me if what you want change will break it or not.
mistercashking
Legendary

@MRCASHKING

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2015, 06:26:57 PM

yeah definitely post any major changes or updates you plan on doing to this thread before making it. So that the coin doesn't break. The community is here if you need us. UTClover seems pretty smart so you should definitely pm him if anything occurs.
mistercashking
Legendary

@MRCASHKING

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2015, 06:33:12 PM

Also he still has to update the ticker and logos and stuff for the wallet. Hopefully that goes smoothly. I know some one who can make a mac wallet after that small update.
I_Like_Dogs

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 06:35:53 PM

Also he still has to update the ticker and logos and stuff for the wallet. Hopefully that goes smoothly. I know some one who can make a mac wallet after that small update.

Ticker is already updated yesterday...

I like logocreator logo...

mistercashking
Legendary

@MRCASHKING

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2015, 06:37:14 PM

I meant ticker updated inside the actual wallet. and that logo looks too kiddy for my liking. A coin logo has to stand out by one letter or symbol that is recognizable when you see it like bitcoin, or darkcoin, or litecoin.
I_Like_Dogs

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 06:39:57 PM

I meant ticker updated inside the actual wallet. and that logo looks too kiddy for my liking. A coin logo has to stand out by one letter that is recognizable when you see it like bitcoin, or darkcoin, or litecoin.

We can wait for new logo or vote or ask someone to create it for bounty!

mistercashking
Legendary

@MRCASHKING

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2015, 06:42:18 PM

I meant ticker updated inside the actual wallet. and that logo looks too kiddy for my liking. A coin logo has to stand out by one letter that is recognizable when you see it like bitcoin, or darkcoin, or litecoin.

I meant it too. Wallet is updated already. We can wait for new logo or vote or ask someone to create it for bounty!

It's best to get this logo changing etc, done before hitting an exchange so we don't have to keep updating the wallet while its on an exchange. Dev said in 1 hour.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: