Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 02:27:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing on gambling websites  (Read 1873 times)
lalaisen

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 05:51:22 AM

I want to earn money by investing for game site but I am not sure which site is good for that.

Any suggestion? Please!

Thanks !

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PeterB

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2015, 05:56:59 AM

I'm curious how investing on gambling websites work?
Let's make an example that website has 100 BTC of it's own capital.
Then an investor come and deposit another 100 BTC. Total bankroll of gambling website is then 200 BTC
What does this mean? Does the owner and investor share profits 50/50, or has the owner more percentage, because he build the website?

Here is the best explanation and answer to your questions Smiley

http://bitcoin-dice-guide.com/house-investment-explained/

Usually they'll explain how who gets what percentage of the profit share. It's never really 50/50 though. I'd be careful of investing in dice sites as well because most of them run off with users funds at some point.

No it is not 50/50 how could it be you have only invested some bitcoin the dev has built and maintained it and built the traffic to the point where you decide to invest, be happy with around 10%.

I have a hard time working out what you are warning here what dice sites are you warning about running with users money please name at least 5 for your statement to have any baring?

I will name 5 that have not Bitdice.me, Primedice, Justdice, pocketrocket,Rollin.io and many many more that have not ran anywhere and they could have quite easily an made a fortune so don't aim that at 'most' of them because it is an untrue statement is it not?

1. Ice Dice
2. Coinwin
3. DiceNinja
4. DiceBitco.in

Those are the ones that have run of with investors money that I can think of in the last 6 months. The intensives are perverse because the operator makes more money doing an exit scam than they make running the site successfully. What is needed is a trustless implementation with multisig and smart contract et cetera.

I invested ฿1 in the house bank of the top 9 dice investment sites and 3 have scammed me for the full amount, so 33%, not most but enough to make it a loosing proposition overall. All of those that have not scammed me are in profit, 3 of them a very healthy profit.

You can see the details and the up to date stats here Smiley

http://bitcoin-dice-guide.com/dice-investment-comparison/

Wow great summary and info.  I think it would be helpful if your comparison table also listed how long the dice site has run.  Also do any of the sites have known operators with real identities?

Mine bitcoins with you mind!  Play poker at Seals with Clubs!  Now with mixed games, stud games, and multiple variants of OFC!  These games are not offered on any other bitcoin poker site!  Sign up with me, PeterB, as your referral and I can help you with eBooks, strategy and more!  PM me for more details.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: