Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 06:45:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: redacted  (Read 6076 times)
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 06:54:02 AM

Good News Grin

Ribbit.me Forms Strategic Alliance With Card Capture International, LLC to Integrate Blockchain-Based RibbitRewards Into Its Expansive Merchant Services Platform

More info here http://finance.yahoo.com/news/ribbit-forms-strategic-alliance-card-133929955.html;_ylt=AwrC0COjqh5ViiIAZnSTmYlQ;_ylu=X3oDMTByMDgyYjJiBGNvbG8DYmYxBHBvcwMyBHZ0aWQDBHNlYwNzYw--
This is really awesome news. RBR is moving in right direction things are slow but steady and constant which is plus point for development. Mobile application is being worked on to use RBR anywhere .
boopy265420
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 05:09:41 PM

What I like most at RibbitRewards (RBR) team they are constant and taking solid steps and enhancing the development towards final steps . RBR for sure will be coin of the year 2015 .
Safty

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 09:29:01 AM

What I like most at RibbitRewards (RBR) team they are constant and taking solid steps and enhancing the development towards final steps . RBR for sure will be coin of the year 2015 .

I can't wait for the next update.
boopy265420
Legendary

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 09:44:28 AM

I can't wait for the next update.
Although twitter is full of updates but agree with you Dev needs to write something from time to time in this thread to keep the interest of the new people in. RBR will easily draw the attention of mainstream once the announcements will begin to come out.
Safty

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 06:53:14 PM
Last edit: April 19, 2015, 07:52:06 PM by Safty

Is the next update in August 2015? Come on guys, you can do it soon..
boopy265420
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 09:05:09 PM

Is the next update in August 2015? Come on guys, you can do it soon..
The beta version of marketplace.life is still going on. I think the Dev team they want to be 101% sure before the release of marketplace. Hang on buddy RibbitRewards is backed by very professional team .
boopy265420
Legendary

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 08:15:50 PM

Hello folks!

We strive to be 100% transparent with everything we do at Ribbit.me and we have an announcement today:

Today Ribbit.me transfered 100M RBR from reserves to active use. These RBR will be used for corporate operations. Of the initial 600M RBR reserve balance 500M is now remaining.

Please message us if you have any questions!

Best regards,
Zlatko
Thanks for updates! All the best for your current development to do it as best as possible. RibbitRewards slowly but steadily win the race .
Safty

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 09:23:48 PM

Hello folks!

We strive to be 100% transparent with everything we do at Ribbit.me and we have an announcement today:

Today Ribbit.me transfered 100M RBR from reserves to active use. These RBR will be used for corporate operations. Of the initial 600M RBR reserve balance 500M is now remaining.

Please message us if you have any questions!

Best regards,
Zlatko

100M RBR for corporate operations - can you elaborate more on this pls?
have you liquidated those coins as USD for dev purpose?
can you share the operation details?
As of today do you have any client(s) who shown interest to implement blockchain rewards engine?
Any ETA for working Beta release of rewards based block chain?

Thanks !!
ATCkit

Activity: 786
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 01:58:57 AM

What algo will be used for miners to perform the Proof-of-Work?
Safty

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 11:53:34 PM
Last edit: April 27, 2015, 04:21:46 AM by Safty

@ribbitrewards

There are inconsistencies and you are not keeping up your words. You initially said only 400M + 100M coins to be used this year and rest 500M to be used in consecutive years. I would not be surprised if you announce about increase in total number of coins to 1.5 Billion in few months citing corporate reasons or whatever ...but that will be disastrous and the end. As of today, there is no rewards blockchain, chance for mining and we have been waiting patiently. Even without any final release, you were able to liquidate 100M+ coins which buyers like me are holding in hope. The Marketplace.Life website is okay but have numerous errors (I understand its in Beta, but many silly errors which raises the question about proficiency of dev team) and subpar features. Even if its in Beta, I was able to get on-hands with proposed features. For example when a person wants to favorite an item in the marketplace listing, it takes to new page and every-time the user has to navigate back to main page to select/fav the next item. Its just an example. Not so impressed with the software as of now. As an investor, I am aware of all the risk involved, but the direction and pace of this project is not encouraging. There is less than 1 btc support for RBR at Bittrex at the moment. Also when I asked about the paid airdrop information, I just got an ambiguous reply. (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=997015.msg10863240#msg10863240). With dozen team members, RBR has more than 3 threads in bitcointalk and so disorganized. You also fail to provide any ETA for features and roadmap. You marketed your coins thru bitcointalk and its fair if you can be more active and discuss with the community about next steps. Looking forward for answers. Thanks.
Havelivi

Activity: 896

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 08:37:44 PM

@ribbitrewards

There are inconsistencies and you are not keeping up your words. You initially said only 400M + 100M coins to be used this year and rest 500M to be used in consecutive years. I would not be surprised if you announce about increase in total number of coins to 1.5 Billion in few months citing corporate reasons or whatever ...but that will be disastrous and the end. As of today, there is no rewards blockchain, chance for mining and we have been waiting patiently. Even without any final release, you were able to liquidate 100M+ coins which buyers like me are holding in hope. The Marketplace.Life website is okay but have numerous errors (I understand its in Beta, but many silly errors which raises the question about proficiency of dev team) and subpar features. Even if its in Beta, I was able to get on-hands with proposed features. For example when a person wants to favorite an item in the marketplace listing, it takes to new page and every-time the user has to navigate back to main page to select/fav the next item. Its just an example. Not so impressed with the software as of now. As an investor, I am aware of all the risk involved, but the direction and pace of this project is not encouraging. There is less than 1 btc support for RBR at Bittrex at the moment. Also when I asked about the paid airdrop information, I just got an ambiguous reply. (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=997015.msg10863240#msg10863240). With dozen team members, RBR has more than 3 threads in bitcointalk and so disorganized. You also fail to provide any ETA for features and roadmap. You marketed your coins thru bitcointalk and its fair if you can be more active and discuss with the community about next steps. Looking forward for answers. Thanks.

Hi,

Zlatko here again I just want to say that I appreciate the honesty and I would agree with you on most of the points that you made in your statement. I can assure you that we are taking every step to be 100% transparent with our supporters and keep everyone update on what is going on. I don’t disagree with the fact that it seems as if we are in “Stale” mode. We have had some setbacks on the Rewards feature for our Blockchain. A portion of it is on the development side and a portion of it is on the financial side. Ribbit.me has been a bootstrapped company from the beginning. We are focusing on securing that funding as well as developing relationships with financial players and rewards program operators. I appreciate that from the outside this is not apparent until it is released but we are working on getting everything to fruition. We have been doing everything in our power to keep things rolling along on a very tight budget so that we keep our promise to bring the RibbitRewards Blockchain to the mainstream.

Unfortunately under the NDA we cannot speak on the the details of future developments and partnerships that we have been working on. I personally hope that you stick around and continue to support RBR to see everything roll out.

We have decided to take an additional 100M RBR out of reserves ahead of schedule to use it as an incentive Marketplace.life merchants and RibbitRewards rewards program on-boarding. This is a strategic business growth decision which will likely be positive for the overall demand for RBR in a growing RBR economy. None of these RBR will be liquidated into fiat by us.

As for the Marketplace, that is coming along with steady development as we begin to push it out to the public. We are clearing up some legal stuff in order to make sure that things are in place for the sellers and buyers. There is one small detail I can share with you which is: we are hooking up with payment processors to integrate RBR directly into their current system(s).

In terms of the Blockchain, we plan to make it available to the public through merged mining as we highlighted in earlier documentation - This should happen in about 2 weeks - We appreciate that this has taken some time to get out, and thank you for your patience - we promise it will be worth it!

Best regards,
Zlatko

thank you Zlatko to make statement about the current situation what is going on there, as many other forum mebers knows RBR is backed by real professionals and highly valueable company, i hope next upcmoing will be more exciting with great news about the great future of RBR.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 03:40:25 PM

Hey all,

We have released news on some of the recent developments that are going on at Ribbit.me - this is extremely exciting as we start to approach our Series A funding. Again, thank you all for the support and we look forward to building a bright future!

----

Ribbit.me™, the creator of RibbitRewards™, the world’s first rewards program based on blockchain technology and with its own marketplace, today announced that they have hired Privity to assist them with their Series A round of funding.

About Ribbit.me

Ribbit.me is the only blockchain technology company focused on the $54 Billion rewards industry.  RibbitRewards is the first rewards program based on blockchain technology, the same technology Bitcoin uses.

This patent pending technology allows for the transfer of value across different rewards programs for the first time. Program operators can take rewards from the balance sheet to put on a shared ledger, turning a liability into an asset.

Ribbit.me is also set to launch Marketplace.life™, an eBay-like, p2p marketplace where merchants and shoppers benefit from the convenience of using one rewards program for all of their purchases, while earning RibbitRewards for each transaction. The marketplace is easy and free for all to use, accepting all major currencies, both fiat and digital. A percentage of RibbitRewards go to buyers, sellers and to charity

Ribbit.me is developing a retail plug-in and mobile app so that RibbitRewards can be earned on any merchant platform.

“We at Ribbit.me are pleased to have Privity as our partner as we secure our Series A round of funding,” said Sean Dennis, Ribbit.me CEO and Co-founder. “We have every confidence in Sleem Hasan and his team as they take us forward.”

Ribbit.me! USA is a U.S.-based Delaware C Corp., with headquarters in New York, USA.

Sleem Hasan, Founder & CEO Privity FZ LLE, added, ”Privity is honoured to have been appointed by Ribbit.me  as their advisor. They also are the first blockchain technology company we shall be assisting and the first portfolio partner company focused on the rewards industry.”

----

Best regards,
Zlatko

Thanks for Update sir Cheesy
Safty

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 07:00:27 PM
Last edit: May 06, 2015, 05:19:08 AM by Safty

@ribbitrewards

Hi,

Zlatko here again I just want to say that I appreciate the honesty and I would agree with you on most of the points that you made in your statement. I can assure you that we are taking every step to be 100% transparent with our supporters and keep everyone update on what is going on. I don’t disagree with the fact that it seems as if we are in “Stale” mode. We have had some setbacks on the Rewards feature for our Blockchain. A portion of it is on the development side and a portion of it is on the financial side. Ribbit.me has been a bootstrapped company from the beginning. We are focusing on securing that funding as well as developing relationships with financial players and rewards program operators. I appreciate that from the outside this is not apparent until it is released but we are working on getting everything to fruition. We have been doing everything in our power to keep things rolling along on a very tight budget so that we keep our promise to bring the RibbitRewards Blockchain to the mainstream.

Unfortunately under the NDA we cannot speak on the the details of future developments and partnerships that we have been working on. I personally hope that you stick around and continue to support RBR to see everything roll out.

We have decided to take an additional 100M RBR out of reserves ahead of schedule to use it as an incentive Marketplace.life merchants and RibbitRewards rewards program on-boarding. This is a strategic business growth decision which will likely be positive for the overall demand for RBR in a growing RBR economy. None of these RBR will be liquidated into fiat by us.

As for the Marketplace, that is coming along with steady development as we begin to push it out to the public. We are clearing up some legal stuff in order to make sure that things are in place for the sellers and buyers. There is one small detail I can share with you which is: we are hooking up with payment processors to integrate RBR directly into their current system(s).

In terms of the Blockchain, we plan to make it available to the public through merged mining as we highlighted in earlier documentation - This should happen in about 2 weeks - We appreciate that this has taken some time to get out, and thank you for your patience - we promise it will be worth it!

Best regards,
Zlatko

Thank you for your response.

Do you know how many hours and days I have spent to collect your coins at minimum price? Its painful man. You just reduced my % in portfolio in a minute. What is the advantage of being an early adopter and supporter when your team brutally increase the number of coins after 5 months? Very unethical and unprofessional. You really should consider restoring back the 100M coins which you took from promised proposal. Your initial proposal was only 400M + 100M (miners) in circulation for year 2015. Rest 500M to be used in subsequent years. Can you restore the coins back? I have been following RBR since the start and looked at the distribution chart almost every day at Bittrex.  It’s easy for me to guess fellow early adopters and big bag holders from the thread, twitter and Bittrex coin distribution chart. I wonder why they are not against increase in 100M more coins this year. Even when your block chain is ready, you cant just take 100M coins when you promised using it only from next year.

Can I see any document explaining the architecture behind your rewards based block chain?.  Can I see your patent synopsis? I am willing to offer my comments.  
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 07:46:37 AM

Hi dev .
Please Update RBR
I know team RBR release Personal wallet , but if you not active in here market can still massive and low volume . Im interested with this project , im already see the roadmap , and so Amazing
Btree

Activity: 140

bitcoin é uma árvore que vai continuar a crescer

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 07:49:55 AM

Hi dev .
Please Update RBR
I know team RBR release Personal wallet , but if you not active in here market can still massive and low volume . Im interested with this project , im already see the roadmap , and so Amazing

Where you know RBR update personal wallet ? iam not see any news from trusted source like cointellegraph/coindesk

iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 07:56:31 AM

Hi dev .
Please Update RBR
I know team RBR can  release Personal wallet , but if you not active in here market can still massive and low volume . Im interested with this project , im already see the roadmap , and so Amazing

Where you know RBR update personal wallet ? iam not see any news from trusted source like cointellegraph/coindesk

https://twitter.com/RibbitRewards

you can see about this
http://tech.ribbit.me/lets-talk-now-about-a-new-wallet/

can release .. and waiting this time
Btree

Activity: 140

bitcoin é uma árvore que vai continuar a crescer

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 01:04:21 PM

Hi dev .
Please Update RBR

Hey you Bruce..why you no tweet on thenotblonde82 twitter.. you miss I am. I Italian two.  Grin Grin

Iam not know who you are

https://twitter.com/RibbitRewards

you can see about this
http://tech.ribbit.me/lets-talk-now-about-a-new-wallet/

can release .. and waiting this time

nice time to buy Grin
Thank's for it

crazywack
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 01:10:14 AM

Any news here Huh Been waiting awhile!

NoveltyLab

Activity: 221

HolyTransaction.com

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2015, 06:02:05 PM

HolyTransaction recently announced the partnership with RibbitRewards!

You can read more about it here

▓▓▓▓   Universal Cryptocurrency Wallet           → CREATE  ACCOUNT ▓▓▓▓
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅  HOLYTRANSACTION.com   ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
▓▓▓▓   Supported Currencies: BTC, ETH, LTC, DOGE, PPC, BLK, DASH, GRC, FAIR, GAME → OFFICIAL THREAD ▓▓▓▓
sorinln

Activity: 175

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 11:08:01 PM

The team is active on Twitter. RBR is on move.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: