Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:39:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: where can i get some btc ? " faucet ? " no  (Read 1760 times)
hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 10:58:03 AM

if you have a good skill for you offers and for example you good for a avatar design or good for signature design
you can offer you skill in service section and you will earn more bitcoin better than just a invest in ponzi site

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MoonOfLife (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 06:20:55 PM

please give me suggestion i now invest @ aprilcoins now my profit 0.001BTC /day and grow up its doesnt enough for me
and i now finding bug on any site for bounty hahahaha [ thats for extra btc ] and i will going to create my own site  Grin

any suggestion ? for make / get some btc again ?

Aprilcoin? Though the site claims to be risk free, it is obviously a ponzi and will certainly be a scam sooner or later. I would suggest you to withdraw your bitcoin from there before it is too late.

For earning bitcoin, it would be great if you have some special skills (eg. programming, graphic design, etc) that you can sell.
You can also join a sig campaign to get a small amount of bitcoin while posting. Check https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0 for available campaigns.

Hey yeah, you're right. I checked the aprilcoins webstite today. I would never invest there!
And please have a look at the first post from the user who opened this thread. She or he is somehow interested in ponzis / investor based games from the beginning...
and it seems the the OP has lost money! He/she writes , "for make / get some btc again"

So my first suggestion is, stay away from sites which promise high earnings!

And the second suggestion is, work for your money! Also you can learn trading, instead of giving your money to people who tell you they will give back more or the double amount!

wtf ... i will withdrawl all my btc now  Angry

Bitcoin is money, why should you be given money?
Do something to earn it, or exchange it for other currencies. Or mine.

lol i think bitcoin is just crypto currency and i finding btc like playing game  Grin

if you have a good skill for you offers and for example you good for a avatar design or good for signature design
you can offer you skill in service section and you will earn more bitcoin better than just a invest in ponzi site
i have some skill  Cheesy and i have post in service section

thanks all now iam do signature campaign ... hahaha
CoinFriend

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

support.

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 08:54:52 PM

please give me suggestion i now invest @ aprilcoins now my profit 0.001BTC /day and grow up its doesnt enough for me
and i now finding bug on any site for bounty hahahaha [ thats for extra btc ] and i will going to create my own site  Grin

Aprilcoin? Though the site claims to be risk free, it is obviously a ponzi and will certainly be a scam sooner or later. I would suggest you to withdraw your bitcoin from there before it is too late.

For earning bitcoin, it would be great if you have some special skills (eg. programming, graphic design, etc) that you can sell.
You can also join a sig campaign to get a small amount of bitcoin while posting. Check https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0 for available campaigns.

Hey yeah, you're right. I checked the aprilcoins webstite today. I would never invest there!
And please have a look at the first post from the user who opened this thread. She or he is somehow interested in ponzis / investor based games from the beginning...
and it seems the the OP has lost money! He/she writes , "for make / get some btc again"

And the second suggestion is, work for your money! Also you can learn trading, instead of giving your money to people who tell you they will give back more or the double amount!

wtf ... i will withdrawl all my btc now  Angry

Yeah, seems my guess was right. Did you loose money due to scam websites? You can say it, i don't laugh about that. More i prefer to give my suggestions if you think about investments. Because not all investments are fair and without risk. And not all are clear and it is not visible how they work and some are still a lie. Simply ask if something is unclear.
And a further tip, stay away from investor based games, they made many people unlucky.

lol i think bitcoin is just crypto currency and i finding btc like playing game  Grin

No! Bitcoin has nothing to do with a game! Bitcoin should be better as your local currency! This is the idea of satoshi nakamoto and why he has created bitcoin!
I like to compare it with a natural resource, like gold for example. Bitcoin has a limited amount of coins, also the gold on earth is limited. It can't be more as already exists on earth. Do you know a game to find physical gold? ^^ Me not Grin
And further, do you know the total amount of bitcoins?

i have some skill  Cheesy and i have post in service section
Please provide the link, i would like to see your announcement Wink
maybe i have something to do for you, maybe you can help me with your skills...

nothing to thanks. signature campaigns are a good way to get a small reward for activity on the forum.
i watched the thread which offer your campaign, maybe you should read the part "Side advertising" again. I believe you can get a bit more due to this...
Otherwise is there a new provider of a signature campaign, the YoBit exchange, he pays 25% more than you will get from yours. But you need a registration on his exchange website to receive the reward.
see here for more info: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1036113.0

- https://www.cryptopia.co.nz  - your one stop crypto shop  -
Exchange, Mineshaft, Marketplace and much more. Check it out Smiley
Vitamin King

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 09:37:26 PM

and i now finding bug on any site for bounty hahahaha [ thats for extra btc ] and i will going to create my own site  Grin

I think www.CrazyPonzi.com is a better alternative than Aprilcoin, though only if you understand the game.

Not your Keys = Not your Coin | No Risk = No Gain
CoinFriend

Activity: 266

support.

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 10:01:39 PM

and i now finding bug on any site for bounty hahahaha [ thats for extra btc ] and i will going to create my own site  Grin

I think www.CrazyPonzi.com is a better alternative than Aprilcoin, though only if you understand the game.

why you spread this link on the whole forum? i believe this is not compatible with the rules of the forum!
i guess you search a way to get your coins back by this, which you put in the ponzi... by inviting or telling other people about it.
and please say, whats the reason, why you think this should be a better ponzi than a other? i don't think so!

- https://www.cryptopia.co.nz  - your one stop crypto shop  -
Exchange, Mineshaft, Marketplace and much more. Check it out Smiley
asmal

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 05:10:49 AM

maybe you can try to trading or gambling
but it is too risky i guess but it is better than ponzi
just try and good luck Smiley
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 06:15:21 AM

what about creating a poker room(a small one) for bitcoin only, it would be a different way(not new, because there are already other poker rooms but still...) to earn?

but you need some help for the maintanance of the server i guess
dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 09:12:26 AM

what about creating a poker room(a small one) for bitcoin only, it would be a different way(not new, because there are already other poker rooms but still...) to earn?

ahh it my way, I love to play poker. if you're lucky one day I can benefit more 0.3 Smiley
i like play guaranteed tourney
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 09:18:09 AM

I wish one of the stickies would be bitcoin is not a get rich quick scheme.  You can earn some extra by signature campaigns, giveaways, etc.

Faucets you need a massive amount of referrals to make money.  Most will make cents.  BTC is a investment, not a freebie.
vishwaratna

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2015, 02:33:05 AM

try giveaway on reddit..
i think it is alive now..
i grabbed 0.001 btc by repeating..

currently there is giveaway on reddit.com
grab it as soon as possible i grabbed 0.001 btc..

http://www.reddit.com/r/cryptospread/comments/34bm58/running_giveaway/

hope it will work for you... Smiley

╲╲ ╲╲ COINOMAT.COM ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
╱╱ ╱╱ First Instant Crypto Exchange                              Sign Up Now!                    Visit our Facebook & Twitter
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
Gultahin

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

۩۞۩ secondstrade.com ★

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 05:00:32 AM

Without considering faucets, your options are limited to offering goods for btc, signature campaigns or mining some altcoins to trade back to btc, as mining btc without a specific hardware this days would be almost a waste of time and resources..

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
MoonOfLife (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 05:03:54 AM

wtf ... i will withdrawl all my btc now  Angry

Yeah, seems my guess was right. Did you loose money due to scam websites? You can say it, i don't laugh about that. More i prefer to give my suggestions if you think about investments. Because not all investments are fair and without risk. And not all are clear and it is not visible how they work and some are still a lie. Simply ask if something is unclear.
And a further tip, stay away from investor based games, they made many people unlucky.

lol i think bitcoin is just crypto currency and i finding btc like playing game  Grin

No! Bitcoin has nothing to do with a game! Bitcoin should be better as your local currency! This is the idea of satoshi nakamoto and why he has created bitcoin!
I like to compare it with a natural resource, like gold for example. Bitcoin has a limited amount of coins, also the gold on earth is limited. It can't be more as already exists on earth. Do you know a game to find physical gold? ^^ Me not Grin
And further, do you know the total amount of bitcoins?

i have some skill  Cheesy and i have post in service section
Please provide the link, i would like to see your announcement Wink
maybe i have something to do for you, maybe you can help me with your skills...

nothing to thanks. signature campaigns are a good way to get a small reward for activity on the forum.
i watched the thread which offer your campaign, maybe you should read the part "Side advertising" again. I believe you can get a bit more due to this...
Otherwise is there a new provider of a signature campaign, the YoBit exchange, he pays 25% more than you will get from yours. But you need a registration on his exchange website to receive the reward.
see here for more info: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1036113.0

this my post https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1040196.0

i have payed 1 times for finding bug
and now i got some job again [ makking banner ads ]

btw sorry for late reply
try giveaway on reddit..
i think it is alive now..
i grabbed 0.001 btc by repeating..

currently there is giveaway on reddit.com
grab it as soon as possible i grabbed 0.001 btc..

http://www.reddit.com/r/cryptospread/comments/34bm58/running_giveaway/

hope it will work for you... Smiley

i will test ,,, btw thx
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 11:59:41 AM

ahh it my way, I love to play poker. if you're lucky one day I can benefit more 0.3 Smiley
i like play guaranteed tourney

a good poker room with bitcoin, should offer many free roll to encourage people to use , at least at the beginning

he would start with that, then apply the normal fee for tournament/texas holdem ecc...
2double0
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 08:11:14 PM

If you are into gambling, there are many sites which give higher faucets to play, you might use them and earn, but that would need a lot of luck tbh.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: