Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:26:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 [411] 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 ... 697 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark=  (Read 826669 times)
bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 12:49:16 AM

Whats this announcement that Vertoe posted?

He didn't post one regarding this project he has and never prolly will have anything to do with this project.

So is the post he made, #8104, meaningless?

I doubt you received a response to this. I have not caught all the way up yet. But if you did receive a response I am certain it directly skirts the question and/or changes the subject completely through backtracking.  The behavior pattern up to this point is really quite interesting.
No, he never responded to this. After all, he's absolutely right about everything. LOL
Blazin8888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 12:50:23 AM

i have a scary feeling it'll go far beyond that 0.01 or 5m prediction ... 500k coins more or less ... 500 coins for masternode , so everyone wants 500 ... that = 1000 people *worldwide* to buy at current rate , what ? 1/2 a bitcoin worth ? nevermind those who already got theirs , and supply = gone ... no fucking wonder it's got extreme jackknife scary volatility people are trying to corner this as fast as possible ... i've traded alts for a few years now and i've never seen one do what this has volatility wise and to have a price where it's at with 500k coins total cap of like 700 btc less than 200 grand is peanuts stupid low ... i try to remain skeptical of things and stayed away from this until recently ... but on this grabbing my 500 and then some in low 0.001s seemed crazy not to ... the technical specs of this are just ... nuts ...
Not to mention, burning coins for blur, plus 10k coins for an urge market.

Will blur be listed on the exchanges and on Coin marketcap?

What will determine the value of a Blur?
12345mm

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 12:54:32 AM

i have a scary feeling it'll go far beyond that 0.01 or 5m prediction ... 500k coins more or less ... 500 coins for masternode , so everyone wants 500 ... that = 1000 people *worldwide* to buy at current rate , what ? 1/2 a bitcoin worth ? nevermind those who already got theirs , and supply = gone ... no fucking wonder it's got extreme jackknife scary volatility people are trying to corner this as fast as possible ... i've traded alts for a few years now and i've never seen one do what this has volatility wise and to have a price where it's at with 500k coins total cap of like 700 btc less than 200 grand is peanuts stupid low ... i try to remain skeptical of things and stayed away from this until recently ... but on this grabbing my 500 and then some in low 0.001s seemed crazy not to ... the technical specs of this are just ... nuts ...

yeah man ... that too ... the whole structure of the coin is like a math tornado for sucking up the entire supply and forcing massive gains ... it's like ... that weird feeling when you've seen 500 of these things get created ... and then this one is like ... wait ... what the fuck is this ?!?!?

Coinbase Is THE Place to Buy Your Bitcoins! https://coinbase.com/?r=528a0de17f383142df00040c&utm_campaign=user-referral&src=referral-link Sign Up For Cryptsy! Trade Alts! https://www.cryptsy.com/users/register?refid=15696
BTC:   1Mrr2cPbZc4nmV236AS31vdCP24J9TbJpo   LTC:   LV5UoExrVxU3ddrCKCMZ2Wx5odbkUf7JhT
I Like Free Magic Internet Money! Smiley My Cryptsy Trade Key: ad89bb4885a1f92eb7efd5db30412676673ded0e
tazmania

Activity: 784

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 12:55:33 AM

i'm another bagholder please pump price

Dude, DASH can just add whatever innovative shit any other shitcoin comes up with. No one is going to buy your bags.

ancientcoins
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1003

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 12:55:55 AM

these masternodes can be created by another coin. the future value of the coin is not in the nodes but the other tech. any coin can start creating this thus the option to choose.

right now we need hear from dev talk about the technical criticism for the coin. if dev can't respond to that id think very carefully

A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
`Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github`
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
Hyperjacked
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119

It's all mathematics...!

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 12:58:12 AM

ATT Solo
not sure if you got my email! the address I sent the Crave from was my Bittrex account...not sure if you need a different address or you can deposit crave directly into bitrrex...
I'm going for a beer! Goodnight!

@Hyperjacked1 Twitter
megadestruct61

Activity: 334

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 12:58:28 AM

Gotta love volatility I was able to use my profits to get enough crave for my own masternode!  Grin

One question to any helpful node operators. I've got the "successfully started masternode" message and when I use masternode list in console I can see my IP but I don't see it on https://crave.ninja/ yet and its been abit.  I'm a little unsure of which IP address to point to masternodeaddr= to.  Not sure if my router or ISP is interfering either. Any help very appreciated  Cheesy
Blazin8888

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 01:00:03 AM

1. What makes this different from Evolution? Cant people run off with your money?

2. What happens if the gov shuts a site down like silk road?

3. How exactly will the markets be decentralized? SDC is using I2P ....how is crave doing it?

4. what is an "adrenaline node?"

5. Will the wallet be cleaned up? Does not look the best atm.

THESE NEED TO BE ANSWERED

Someone please answer me.
1. No.  Multisig.
2. I don't know.
3. No central servers.  All Peer-to-Peer, end-to-end encryption.  Is SDC using I2P?  I2P and Tor are just network layers btw, and you can use I2P with Crave through proxy configuration.
4. An Adrenaline Node is our version of masternodes, with a number of modifications and changes.
5. Yes.

No sdc is not currently pushing i2p networked nodes

Show me a working crave wallet running on i2p through your "proxy configuration" please
Do it yourself.  There's nothing special about it.

Im just confused how you expect your crave wallet to connect with the rest of the crave network through i2p

you sir need to learn more about technology.

The Invisible Internet Project (I2P) is a computer network layer that allows applications to send messages to each other pseudonymously and securely. Uses include anonymous Web surfing, chatting, blogging and file transfers. The software that implements this layer is called an I2P router and a computer running I2P is called an I2P node.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I2P\

If there are people using i2p with the crave wallet then you can send funds over i2p....... not very difficult to understand.

Well,

For Tor, bitcoin cheated, by reusing some address space within IPv6 (the onioncat range) as onion IP addresses. This allowed fixing both issues at once, as they already internally and on the P2P network use IPv6 everywhere.

I2P and cjdns cannot use this method, as their addresses are too large to fit in IPv6. Garlicat exists for mapping i2p into IPv6, but it requires an external lookup service to convert garlicat addresses to ful I2P addresses.

Patches can be found here https://geti2p.net/en/blog/post/2014/08/15/The-privacy-solutions-project
and here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=151181.0

savvy? Because unless there is somewhere in the crave code i have missed i don't see anything pertaining to

The ability to internally resolve the equivalent of the i2p network's "IP addresses", and send them to a separately configurable proxy service.
The ability to relay such "IP addresses" over the P2P network.

I2p addresses are longer then your arm fyi.

Got any answer for this industrialcoinmagic? I'm sure you can implement it one day, maybe, however i don't believe its possible now with your crave client.

bump ....dev?

I love the idea of crave .....i hate the trolls it drives me nuts....but regardless of how you all feel about longandshort Emilo Mann as an investor you should want to know these things...plain and simple..what are you fucking 15 years old? You sure act and sound like it. ...Everything he says needs to be addressed by the DEV. These types of questions are KEY for a project like this.

agree with yoou on that majority of this thread is just cheer leading. is this technical criticism is whats needed here. depending on how well dev replies to it, we can make a judgement on investing. gonna need alot more of this technical talk/

100% right sir.. Ill be watching closely. This project does have massive potential. It also seems like the right time. The dev has given us some good answers but we definitely are going to need more technicalities. I truly hope he is about giving the power to the people and not ripping them off like most people are. Time will tell.

I hope the dev at least attempts to answer this...although I am still thankful he answered the first questions I had.
LongAndShort
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 01:01:19 AM

Whats this announcement that Vertoe posted?

He didn't post one regarding this project he has and never prolly will have anything to do with this project.

So is the post he made, #8104, meaningless?

I doubt you received a response to this. I have not caught all the way up yet. But if you did receive a response I am certain it directly skirts the question and/or changes the subject completely through backtracking.  The behavior pattern up to this point is really quite interesting.
No, he never responded to this. After all, he's absolutely right about everything. LOL

I would hardly call this an announcement, he is answering a question hence ignoring the stupid rhetoric question i received afterwards. "So is the post he made, #8104, meaningless?"

So vertoe is joining the dev team?  Smiley

You can buy me into the team, it's an interesting project.

Anyways my posts getting deleted one by one, probably someone not liking that I start posting here.
sologap

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 01:01:25 AM

ATT Solo
not sure if you got my email! the address I sent the Crave from was my Bittrex account...not sure if you need a different address or you can deposit crave directly into bitrrex...
I'm going for a beer! Goodnight!

hi, i do not understand ? what crave you sent ? i gont get email yet ?

☠ CRAVEEmbraces the privacy movement ☠   
    Your Market. Your Blockchain Business. Your Profit.   
industrialcoinmagic (OP)

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 01:01:43 AM

I hope the dev at least attempts to answer this...although I am still thankful he answered the first questions I had.
I already answered this a couple of pages back.
12345mm

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 01:02:24 AM

putting words into my mouth like an asshat

Dude, DASH can just add whatever innovative shit any other shitcoin comes up with. No one is going to buy your bags.

i'm at a very slight gain and minimally at risk of insignificant loss ... don't need to sell right now ... 1/2 a btc is play money ...

Coinbase Is THE Place to Buy Your Bitcoins! https://coinbase.com/?r=528a0de17f383142df00040c&utm_campaign=user-referral&src=referral-link Sign Up For Cryptsy! Trade Alts! https://www.cryptsy.com/users/register?refid=15696
BTC:   1Mrr2cPbZc4nmV236AS31vdCP24J9TbJpo   LTC:   LV5UoExrVxU3ddrCKCMZ2Wx5odbkUf7JhT
I Like Free Magic Internet Money! Smiley My Cryptsy Trade Key: ad89bb4885a1f92eb7efd5db30412676673ded0e
simtal

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 01:05:54 AM

dev don't even waste your time answering people in here, they will just repeat the same old questions over and over again. Then say that you have disapeared etc etc, the only reason they can do that is the thread is getting so large so quick that when you do answer it immediately. Just concentrate on the roadmap and let the tech and your dev work do the talking. Moving to a moderated thread wouldn't be a bad idea either. The amount of trolls and "concerned individuals" LOL is just too much. Even the forum mods are banning peoples account and deleting perfectly reasonable on topic posts.

Cryptophile

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 01:06:11 AM

Nothing going on with ShittyDevelopmentCoin so you've gotta come here to troll, eh?  

Your MO is fucking ridiculous.  Go FUD other coins just because your coin is a piece of shit and nobody cares but the troll squad who has been in since the beginning...  Get a life, worthless troll.    
Blazin8888

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 01:06:47 AM

dev don't even waste your time answering people in here, they will just repeat the same old questions over and over again. Then say that you have disapeared etc etc, the only reason they can do that is the thread is getting so large so quick that when you do answer it immediately. Just concentrate on the roadmap and let the tech and your dev work do the talking. Moving to a moderated thread wouldn't be a bad idea either. The amount of trolls and "concerned individuals" LOL is just too much. Even the forum mods are banning peoples account and deleting perfectly reasonable on topic posts.

Liberty or die. No moderated thread. Everyone has a voice here.

I now see the light @industrialcoinmagic

Thank you.
racer2012

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 01:08:04 AM

So Dev when can we expect android wallet update ??
Any time frame on roadmap 2 ??
Please answer
Thanks
Cryptophile

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 01:08:11 AM

Yep, even those piece of shit trolls from SDC...  They'll be taken care of eventually, I'm not concerned.
tm2013

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2015, 01:08:34 AM

Will blur be listed on the exchanges and on Coin marketcap?

What will determine the value of a Blur?
It will probably be listed on CMC when it becomes big after the release of the urge markets. Currently only 8552.51767569
 Blur in circulation. Demand will determine the value of one blur, and it can already be traded on the Dark Pool market.

Radium.Bringing Advanced Utility to the Blockchain with the Radium SmartChain!
Website | BTCT Thread
simtal

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 01:09:01 AM

YAWN. Couldn't give a shit what you want with your two day old account.  Plus lets be real, everyone doesn't have a voice here. As has been pointed out numerous times the forum mods have been deleting (moderating) posts for no good reason and even banning account so no everyone doesn't have a voice. At least with a moderated topic at least the only voices left aren't trolls.

Gladimor
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 01:15:21 AM

We are now at a point of depression and anxiety in terms of market sentiment and coin valuation.

In accordance to this low degree of sentiment, investors of other coins will attempt to gain traction towards their currency by promoting it in this thread. This is perfectly normal, although things quickly get out of hand when people from Coin A start to argue with people from Coin B over which is better, which is a scam, which will see a rise in value, etc. Barbaric behaviour and vulgar exchanges may occur. The best thing a person can do when they see a non-constructive post is to just ignore it. It's better than quoting and attempting a rebuttal, because its basically like "adding oil to the fire".

Best,
Adam

Mining since 2014
Pages: « 1 ... 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 [411] 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 ... 697 »
  Print  

Jump to: