Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:54:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Get over 500k Satoshi per day for free in Bleutrade chat  (Read 1917 times)
TheORBlord (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 06:50:23 AM

RainBot
https://bleutrade.com/home/3605

The Crypto Gods
Have decided to rain down Free coins in Bleutrade chat

Get great coins like Orbitcoin and Doge, the rest I auto sell for BTC.
my best wins was for 10 ORB 70k satoshi for nothing, wins like that soon add up..

The rules,
Rainbot gives to 5 random people from the last 100 to talk in exchange chat every minute.

Sprinklebot is another bot that gives out free coins nice wins all day of 0.2 ORB = over 1500 satoshi a time,

Both bots you can donate to if you like by doing a user transfer to the name rainbot or sprinklebot

To feed the bots: go to your balance page and click direct transfer and type/paste the bots name your sending to in the address line.

Bots made by: palmerek of bleutrade.

https://bleutrade.com/home/3605

https://bleutrade.com/sign_up/3605

What 500k Sat per day for hanging out in an exchange chat room??? you gotta check this out!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheORBlord (OP)

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 07:02:36 AM
Last edit: March 03, 2015, 07:31:06 AM by TheORBlord

Wow I just got another 0.2 ORB win = 1500 satoshi
Let it rain let it rain, ooooooooo let it Rain.

Thanks @sprinklebot

Nixian

Activity: 81

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2015, 11:17:23 AM

This is total tyranny.

Trollbox that can't stand trolling.
I got unrightfully banned for being bot, and more ppl fell victim to moderator tyranny
You have the mods and ofc the sheep running behind them , so i got argument with more then 1 at that moment, anyway i still got some rain after that. One of the sheep (wayawolf haha) kept try ban me , so i did same to him , apperently he was more upset about not getting the free goodies and saw him check his ban multi times that day Cheesy

Now couple days later without having any ban on record , I didn't get any free goodies like rest of ppl on chat, so I assumed foul play and asked the same person that innitialy banned me why i didn't get rain when in chatbox like rest of customers.

Copy conversation :

nixian hi all
nixian @palmerek hi , 3 days i come in say hallo in chat never got any rain or sprinkle anymore
palmerek @nixian that's a shame. Pretty sure last time I chatted with you you called me a scammer and a few choice names correct?
nixian @palmerek yes m8 , u banned me for wrong reason
palmerek @nixian If I remember, we ended the conversation by agreeing that neither I nor the bots would chat with you again. I'm sorry for not upholding my end but felt it to be rude not to reply to your direct message.
nixian @palmerek doesn't show i'm banned , just wanted to know why i'm being discriminated
nixian @palmerek ow like that , in my country we have free speech , especially when someone wronged you
palmerek @nixian not discriminated, respected. you wanted nothing to do with bots and felt the site owed you something.
nixian @palmerek you can twist it like you want , i'm only customer here and want to be threated as such
palmerek @nixian Right, free speech. you can say what you want but you cannot slander (lie). I would never block your right to speak and you are free to do so but you cannot spread lies and hate and expect a handout. That's messed up
nixian @palmerek so if u get banned for speaking up i will try get some bad advertising then for discriminating trolbox , lol as long as you don't trol "special people"
nixian @palmerek YOU BANNED ME FOR BEING BOT
nixian @palmerek what lies , history is a lie , your coverment is a lie , alt coins is a lie , faucets are lies , exchange are lies (look at 7000 btc from bter) , you all lie and when we speak up u discriminate
nixian @palmerek just threat me as any customer , that is all i want
 carrasco [PayBan] nixian has been banned from the chat by jagrapolite5 for 15m.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: