Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:19:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Bitcointalk Hero Status Account & More  (Read 2012 times)
abyrnes81

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 10:53:03 AM

senior account still for sale, has avatar Grin

Sorry to break it to you but AVatar has been enable for all users and anyone Full member or above can add a Avatar .
Also 0.99 btc is way too much for a senior but it's a free market
GOod luck

Yes, now the "story" of avatar that can increase the price is not longer needed and I agree : 0.99 btc for a senior member it is a little bit high.
MiningAtlas (OP)

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 01:50:25 PM

Sorry to break it to you but AVatar has been enable for all users and anyone Full member or above can add a Avatar .
GOod luck

i know everyone has avatars now  Smiley

Its a high activity senior account, you can make almost as much with a senior account as you can hero so i dont see how it can be valued much less, im willing to take offers. 
MiningAtlas (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 01:56:41 PM

GOod luck

Yes, now the "story" of avatar that can increase the price is not longer needed and I agree : 0.99 btc for a senior member it is a little bit high.

what do you price it as then? you can probably realistically make 0.5 BTC is 1 month in a signature campaign with senior right now, perhaps a little higher.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 2347

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 02:01:32 PM

The fact of the matter is that there is a large supply of senior accounts out there and there is not a large supply of people wanting to spend a lot of time posting to try to ROI with their account.

I would say generally speaking low level seniors tend to go for between .35 and .4 btc and higher level seniors tend to go for in the mid .40 range but even a 450+ activity senior will probably not go for more then .55 if you are lucky but probably not more then .5 btc. It doesn't appear that your account is even that high of a senior.
MiningAtlas (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 02:10:27 PM

The fact of the matter is that there is a large supply of senior accounts out there and there is not a large supply of people wanting to spend a lot of time posting to try to ROI with their account.

I would say generally speaking low level seniors tend to go for between .35 and .4 btc and higher level seniors tend to go for in the mid .40 range but even a 450+ activity senior will probably not go for more then .55 if you are lucky but probably not more then .5 btc. It doesn't appear that your account is even that high of a senior.

Then i will be forced to hold it for now and sell it later, at those prices i can make that in 3 weeks. Surprising more people dont want to post to earn with some decent campaigns around right now.

How come i easy got 1.2 for a hero, infact a guy even offered me 1.3 but it was after deal was done.  Meh hero only earns like 20% more at best, very happy with the sale.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 2347

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 02:17:10 PM

Hero accounts are much more rare then seniors are. So you get a lot more prestige having a hero verses having a senior account.

People are less willing to post a lot to earn btc on sig deals because the price of btc is low and has been low for several months now. Also if you spam then your accounts will get banned so you do need to put in a good amount of effort into posting. I am sure that people have gotten burned by buying up a bunch of accounts and then they got banned for making instubstantial posts with a paid signature.

I agree that selling a hero is a much better deal for the person selling.
MiningAtlas (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 02:26:29 PM

Hero accounts are much more rare then seniors are. So you get a lot more prestige having a hero verses having a senior account.

People are less willing to post a lot to earn btc on sig deals because the price of btc is low and has been low for several months now. Also if you spam then your accounts will get banned so you do need to put in a good amount of effort into posting. I am sure that people have gotten burned by buying up a bunch of accounts and then they got banned for making instubstantial posts with a paid signature.

I agree that selling a hero is a much better deal for the person selling.

On another note i probably earnt like 4 bitcoin on that hero so i guess it depends on supply and demand, im happy to sell it because i had a senior as a back up which wasnt being used, otherwise i wouldnt sell.   
chronicsky
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1222

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2015, 03:26:29 PM

Actually even 1.2 btc is too much for Hero , it went for that because the activity was 700+ and it was near Legendary , if you would have hold it to become legendary , i think you might have sold it easily for 2 btc
MiningAtlas (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 03:45:45 PM

Actually even 1.2 btc is too much for Hero , it went for that because the activity was 700+ and it was near Legendary , if you would have hold it to become legendary , i think you might have sold it easily for 2 btc

Maybe but becoming legendary is random between 7750-1030 something like that i'd rather take the bitcoin while the price is low else i'll be getting like 0.15 per hero if we hit another bubble lol.
abyrnes81

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 05:20:18 PM

Maybe but becoming legendary is random between 7750-1030 something like that i'd rather take the bitcoin while the price is low else i'll be getting like 0.15 per hero if we hit another bubble lol.

You are correct but no one will sell a Legendary account, it isn't worth 1-2 btc  and that person has spent at least 2.5/3 years to become a legendary.
bitcoin_bagholder

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 09:48:47 PM

Then i will be forced to hold it for now and sell it later, at those prices i can make that in 3 weeks. Surprising more people dont want to post to earn with some decent campaigns around right now.

How come i easy got 1.2 for a hero, infact a guy even offered me 1.3 but it was after deal was done.  Meh hero only earns like 20% more at best, very happy with the sale.

Nice try. You didn't sell a hero account for 1.2, nor have an offer of 1.3 after you claim to have sold it. You made up the story in an attempt to inflate the value of a senior account.

Bitmixer sucks

Bit-X sucks
MiningAtlas (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 11:34:12 AM

Nice try. You didn't sell a hero account for 1.2, nor have an offer of 1.3 after you claim to have sold it. You made up the story in an attempt to inflate the value of a senior account.

ok what have i done to upset you? many people have sold heros for over 1 BTC maybe you can go and tell them they didnt sell also.

Im not selling my senior account for a low amount, i might reduce it but will be a tiny amount, i will hold it until hero if needed, the price will be 1.2 BTC approx again for any hero i sell.   Thanks.

gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 05:05:53 PM

Maybe but becoming legendary is random between 750-1030 something like that i'd rather take the bitcoin while the price is low else i'll be getting like 0.15 per hero if we hit another bubble lol.

FTFY...
Anyways, as much as I saw some accounts, I think it ain't between 750 - 1000 and it's between 750 - 800, so really, if you would have waited at least 2 more months as you were actually not in a hurry, then you could have got 0.8 more... Wink

fedoros

Activity: 171

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 10:27:04 PM

Searched HELP page of BTC for information about account ranks. None info. What are the requirements for HERO Legendary etc accounts ?
target
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 10:31:35 PM

Searched HELP page of BTC for information about account ranks. None info. What are the requirements for HERO Legendary etc accounts ?

you'd need to post more and have at least 480 activity to be a HERO. thats what i've read somewhere here to which i can't find anymore Smiley every two weeks activity is being updated and adds 14 activity.
fedoros

Activity: 171

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 11:55:06 PM

you'd need to post more and have at least 480 activity to be a HERO. thats what i've read somewhere here to which i can't find anymore Smiley every two weeks activity is being updated and adds 14 activity.
Thank you for that info. But i am looking for more detailed information. How is activity calculated ? Are private messages taken into account ? etc
torry28
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 12:25:44 AM

Thank you for that info. But i am looking for more detailed information. How is activity calculated ? Are private messages taken into account ? etc
you're a bit off topic here, read this thread about how activity works and calculated and other information https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=178608.0
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: