Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:35:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: "Known scammer Josh Garza of GAWMiners launched a Bitcoin exchange - Mineral"  (Read 2421 times)
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 03:18:16 PM

I am just wondering what will happen to the remaining hashlets - there should be a solution this Friday night in a form of compensation voucher. Read some rumors on hashtalk it could be for hashnest, that would be very nice, but I doubt it. Some shit for another ponzi cloudmining would be more in line with how gaw does business Cheesy

Was that supposed to be resolved tomorrow? Could explain why the earth is starting to get scorched today.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SirLolicon

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Sound Engineer for Hire

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 03:26:33 PM

The plague starting in the exchange industry that is Josh Garza... oh well..

Vortex20000

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

sucker got hacked and screwed --Toad

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2015, 03:52:43 PM

Will avoid, thanks!

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2015, 03:57:47 PM

I am just wondering what will happen to the remaining hashlets - there should be a solution this Friday night in a form of compensation voucher. Read some rumors on hashtalk it could be for hashnest, that would be very nice, but I doubt it. Some shit for another ponzi cloudmining would be more in line with how gaw does business Cheesy

Was that supposed to be resolved tomorrow? Could explain why the earth is starting to get scorched today.

April 10 was the deadline for Hashlet compensation:

http://blog.paybase.com/hashlet-eol-announcement/

I would go on a limb here and guess that it's not going to happen.
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 04:07:51 PM

April 10 was the deadline for Hashlet compensation:

http://blog.paybase.com/hashlet-eol-announcement/

I would go on a limb here and guess that it's not going to happen.

That makes sense, might as well start this drama/get out today before it starts tomorrow with that disappointment. I'm surprised there wasn't another scheme to prolong things, like every other time a deadline has come up. Maybe the "foundation" really got sick of it and they decided to start the brushfire?
Chris_Sabian
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 06:28:48 PM

Although everybody involved or interested in crypto for longer knows to stay away from Gaw, Homero and anything that they touch and ruin, some new people might still get scammed if there are too few information and warnings. I learned about hashlets from my friend and at that time I didn't know about this forum and bought some. Got lucky to learn its a scam here, but it was too late, their ponzi began collapsing so I had to take part in that ridiculous ''hashpoints mining'' and then sold my paycoins to make up for loss on hashlets. In the end it was about even, but at the expense of people that didn't knew paycoin was a scam also and bought them...

Current members of the community understand that.  It is the new members that I fear will fall for the scam.  Those are the ones who need the warning.
HI-TEC99
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 2846

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 07:31:23 PM

Although everybody involved or interested in crypto for longer knows to stay away from Gaw, Homero and anything that they touch and ruin, some new people might still get scammed if there are too few information and warnings. I learned about hashlets from my friend and at that time I didn't know about this forum and bought some. Got lucky to learn its a scam here, but it was too late, their ponzi began collapsing so I had to take part in that ridiculous ''hashpoints mining'' and then sold my paycoins to make up for loss on hashlets. In the end it was about even, but at the expense of people that didn't knew paycoin was a scam also and bought them...

Current members of the community understand that.  It is the new members that I fear will fall for the scam.  Those are the ones who need the warning.

Mineral reminds me of Mintpal because nobody is certain who owns it, although in Mineral's case it's probably Josh Garza. Mintpal ripped off a lot of old timers in addition to new members of the community because nobody knew a scammer owned it. Thanks for letting us know Josh Garza probably owns Mineral.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: