Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:30:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: UNOfficial AMT Thread round 3: The Uncensored version.  (Read 8818 times)
opieum2 (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 11:39:14 PM

We are well past the time where they claimed to be refunding us. As always and expected, "Joshua Zipkin" and "Tyler Lummis" aka "Jim Brown" have again welshed....clearly fraudulently leading us on while they planned their exit. Josh is in Bulgaria while "Jim Brown" is somewhere else unknown at this time.

#AMTSCAM
#ASKFBI
#BITCOINSCAM

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
rik_khaos

Activity: 854

Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 05:31:27 PM

I think my favorite is that Jim Brown is "fictional person" to protect company employees. That is fine but you don't give the Fictional Person the title of Sales Manager which they then use as the signature of their e-mail. I'll be happy to provide that e-mail to the attorney's on the case

Selling BTC for cash in Los Angeles. DM me!
rik_khaos

Activity: 854

Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 08:21:09 PM

excellent. Sent out the PM earlier and I've already got to people to file a FTC complaint lets keep it up.
I should note my received  order was burning and completely unsafe. I RMAed my product then after a while I received a unit without a power supply that had a couple non working boards and hashed nowhere near even the 10% variance after I supplied my own power sources. I made complaints to them that went ignored my guess is that most of you didn't even get this much form them. I can be a squeaky wheel, and a quite loud one at that.

I'm going to try to contact people on this list see if I can't get name and phone numbers so we can better coordinate. And make your you are all putting in FTC claims.

excellent. Sent out the PM earlier and I've already got to people to file a FTC complaint lets keep it up

Selling BTC for cash in Los Angeles. DM me!
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: