Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 06:26:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HZ/NXT: assetparser.py >40 columns per asset | shareholders.py inner circle PM  (Read 7527 times)
altsheets (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 902
Merit: 1001

Free trial of #AltFolio = save time, react faster

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2015, 05:55:41 PM

Thanks liliwang!

mebbe u can have ipo?

You can now buy AAssetHZ - buy them while they are still cheap ;-)

AltFolio = Altcoin Portfolio solution || AAsset = crowdfunding, dividends paying = profit sharing Assets on NXT || Newbium great new platform || AssetGraphs = novel GUI to assets & shareholders (won nxthacks2015!) || ABEE = Block Explorer Extension for ETH clones, live on SOIL || Advice = Consulting || assetparser.py and shareholders.py - tools for NXT/HZ asset buyers & issuers || bamm.py || PeerCrawler || PGP || Texts || Github e.g. ChainCountDown, ethjsre |||| /give/ GiveBackLicense /give/ |||| Looking for an affordable crypto advertisement service with adspaces on crypto-attractive websites, contact me, thx.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
altsheets (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2015, 10:53:12 PM

Important addendum:

This is automatically generated data,
with no human intervention, censoring, etc.

What is on the blockchain, got reported.

Do not perceive as recommendations to buy or to sell, etc.
- Always do your own research before you buy anything.

!

That being said, I got this message from

Cyrano De Muphuc Ribbentrop

can you blacklist NHZSPHERE from your list pls.
Got hacked and highjacked.
no need to lead ppl into buying.
just because it looks cheap.
Would be nice. Ty

So now I want to find a way to accomodate.

Open for ideas.

AltFolio = Altcoin Portfolio solution || AAsset = crowdfunding, dividends paying = profit sharing Assets on NXT || Newbium great new platform || AssetGraphs = novel GUI to assets & shareholders (won nxthacks2015!) || ABEE = Block Explorer Extension for ETH clones, live on SOIL || Advice = Consulting || assetparser.py and shareholders.py - tools for NXT/HZ asset buyers & issuers || bamm.py || PeerCrawler || PGP || Texts || Github e.g. ChainCountDown, ethjsre |||| /give/ GiveBackLicense /give/ |||| Looking for an affordable crypto advertisement service with adspaces on crypto-attractive websites, contact me, thx.
Hubus

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 12:26:29 PM

Please let me promote my poll here:

"Why would I buy an asset?"

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1008110.0

I am interested in your opinion...
Hubus

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 09:48:10 AM
Last edit: April 01, 2015, 10:00:28 AM by Hubus

If you can get the asset price from servers like http://coinmarketcap.com/assets/ , then maybe it's possible to integrate assets also into your altsheets portfolio sheet? Then it would offer a nice overwiev over assets and coins. Would be cool  Cool .

P.S.: I just saw that the assets seem to have an abbreviation/symbol like the coins (e.g. the asset Supernet has the symbol "UNITY"). So is it just possible to fill in the symbol in your sheet and then the asset will be treated like coin in the spreadheet? Then my request would be unnecessary. Just fill in the letters and that would be it.
altsheets (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2015, 01:07:53 PM

If you can get the asset price from servers like http://coinmarketcap.com/assets/ , then maybe it's possible to integrate assets also into your altsheets portfolio sheet? Then it would offer a nice overwiev over assets and coins. Would be cool  Cool . P.S.: I just saw that the assets seem to have an abbreviation/symbol like the coins (e.g. the asset Supernet has the symbol "UNITY"). So is it just possible to fill in the symbol in your sheet and then the asset will be treated like coin in the spreadheet? Then my request would be unnecessary. Just fill in the letters and that would be it.

Answered in the AltFolio software thread.

Hubus

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 04:37:34 AM

Is there actually any version which can be used or at least tested so far? You talk a lot about the software, but it's not there. When do you think it will be available?
altsheets (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2015, 12:20:20 PM

>  actually any version which can be used or at least tested so far
Yes, of course, 'assetparser.py' was already used, and successfully
- but only by myself, in my preparation phase of the asset launch.

VERY useful information, to understand better the situation I am placing myself in.
Some of the output you see in the image of that table. But that is only a teaser. There is much more.

Since then I had been too busy with too many other things to continue with it. Some days since the launch have been 15 hours work days.
Myself, I would love to continue with 'assetparser.py' because I have programming ideas, and a half finished report that I want to publish soon.

However, the current main concern now is to make 'Altfolio' used by as many people as possible, so word-of-mouth starts rolling;
and to sell 'AAssetHZ', to give funds to do so, and let me survive until then.

So I have had no time for assetparser in the past 10 days. Sadly. but I hope soon!

> actually any version which can be used
I will not simply publish assetparser.py unless there is monetization (better for shareholders than giving it away for free).

For a good price, I can already sell you the private use of my Python code.
For more money, for public use. For less money, the 108x28 cells output table.

> When do you think it will be available?
How much would you pay for it?

And the written report? How to sell an analysis text? Any ideas?

but it's not there.
But most of all: Stay tuned, please.
I really appreciate your interest, Hubus, and I ask for your patience.

I only put assetparser on ice for 10 days, crazy 10 days.
I haven't deserted it Wink

Hubus

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 02:30:52 PM
Last edit: April 06, 2015, 02:42:50 PM by Hubus

>  actually any version which can be used or at least tested so far
Yes, of course, 'assetparser.py' was already used, and successfully
- but only by myself, in my preparation phase of the asset launch.

VERY useful information, to understand better the situation I am placing myself in.
Some of the output you see in the image of that table. But that is only a teaser. There is much more.

> When do you think it will be available?
How much would you pay for it?

As long as there is not more information than in the teaser, I would probably not pay much or nothing at all. If you don't want to show it, you should make a description/list of its functions and contents.

As a single personal user - and not a rich one, just think of me as a person very much like yourself - I am not interested in buying your code. I don't own a company and won't found a company or anything. You expect a bit much from me, I am just an interested user.

And you talked a lot about your products almost as if they are already there, you launched an asset, I am just an investor who wants to know how the development ist going. And you were a bit unclear about that. Maybe it's called marketing (you produced a lot of links to your own comments), but I prefer a clear and honest statement. Then I might wait patiently for your developments or I don't. That's my right as a user or asset holder.

We really want you to survive, your risk is our risk (but only to a lesser part). Don't work more than what is healthy - but do not make too much promises and if you launch an asset too early or have not thought it out enough before, it's your responsibility, not ours. And inform us in a clear and honest way. Make a clear distinction between what is just your work and what is available in the product already. That's all I would ask for (don't know what others say?).

It depends on the value of the information, and - sadly to a lesser extent - on how much work you have put in. If users can make money (HZ, NXT) off it or if it is a good basic introduction for newbies (and if there are enough newbies who would buy such information instead of researching it for themselves), or if there is valuable information for the professionals, they might pay at least something. But I wouldn't expect too much. Just make a price that doesn't hurt, as I don't think users would pay too much here. Or just try with a higher price and look what happens. An e-book is not very costly to hold and store. If nobody buys it, then reduce the price.

How many readers do you expect? Certainly far less than readers of this thread - unless there is very good information. And then, you are dependend on the users not making copies of your text and give it away to others (which will certainly happen if your pdf costs 1000 Dollars  Wink ). Unless you print it only on paper and sell it as a book.

But maybe I am too pessimistic?
altsheets (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2015, 04:44:51 PM
Last edit: April 06, 2015, 05:19:00 PM by altsheets

you should make a description/list of its functions and contents.
Yes, I should.

It will become clearer once I publish the study.

I am just an interested user.
and an appreciated one! Thanks for being interested.

And you talked a lot about your products almost as if they are already there,

I do not. Have not. And will not.

Parts are ready, parts are not.

"AltFolio" is useable, and I have a way how to sell it. By backend authentication. It will only get better, but in a way is "ready".

For "assetparser" I am still clueless how to make it into money. I only know how valuable it has been for myself already. There is no rush to throw it out in the wrong way.

you launched an asset,
Yes, because in this early phase I already need money, but the profits will only come later.

I am just an investor who wants to know how the development ist going.

Sure, and it is important that you ask.

From your questions, I guess you had expected this whole endeavour
[Altsheets = (AltFolio + Assetparser) profits, turn into AAssetHZ dividends]
to be on a-few-days-timeline.

And it is not.
And I also never said so.

And you were a bit unclear about that.
I am sorry if that was the case.

(you produced a lot of links to your own comments),
No, I do that to save time, and prevent redundancy (I could copy paste, alternatively).

but I prefer a clear and honest statement.
Yes, me too.

Anything but honesty ... is an obstacle in life.

Then I might wait patiently for your developments or I don't. That's my right as a user or asset holder.

Sure, no problem. That is why I am taking much time for this now, to make it totally clear.

Has your new understanding of a long-term time-line ...

... changed the situation for you now?  

We really want you to survive, your risk is our risk (but only to a lesser part). Don't work more than what is healthy - but do not make too much promises and if you launch an asset too early

No, not "too early". The last second it was. I had already put hundreds of hours into AltFolio, and would have been in trouble.

I sell the asset "early" (your word, not mine)
because more AltFolio profits will only come later.

If I had huge AltFolio profits already, I would not launch an asset at all, but live from those AltFolio profits !

What you shareholders are giving to me is immediate money for me sharing later profits.

or have not thought it out enough before, it's your responsibility, not ours. And inform us in a clear and honest way. Make a clear distinction between what is just your work and what is available in the product already. That's all I would ask for (don't know what others say?).

Clear and honest. Always.

It depends on the value of the information, and - sadly to a lesser extent - on how much work you have put in. If users can make money (HZ, NXT) off it or if it is a good basic introduction for newbies
Nope. It is a market analysis for already-experienced traders who want to understand more, and deeper.
No newbie introduction into assets. Let us collect such info there.

Instead, the study is the documentation, and interpretation of the statistical output of assetparser.py

(and if there are enough newbies who would buy such information instead of researching it for themselves), or if there is valuable information for the professionals, they might pay at least something. But I wouldn't expect too much. Just make a price that doesn't hurt, as I don't think users would pay too much here. Or just try with a higher price and look what happens. An e-book is not very costly to hold and store. If nobody buys it, then reduce the price. How many readers do you expect? Certainly far less than readers of this thread - unless there is very good information.
It is. Very good information.

The solution for how to sell that will come. It is valuable enough.

I just have to find time for the next steps with it.

I had ZERO time for it in the past weeks, because of:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=978804 and
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=981128 and
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1006327 and
https://twitter.com/altsheets and
https://www.facebook.com/altsheets and
... much more stuff that was going on in PM communication, configuring advertisement, etc. pp.

By the way, I am realizing now that I will not continue to explain why what takes how long.
Stuff takes how long it takes, and I will do it in a speed that is best for this to happen.

And writing explanations like this takes away time from e.g. programming.

And then, you are dependend on the users not making copies of your text and give it away to others
That is the crux.

(which will certainly happen if your pdf costs 1000 Dollars  Wink ).
Low price won't protect it either.

Unless you print it only on paper and sell it as a book.
I will do that with my memoires :-)

But maybe I am too pessimistic?
I don't know if you are pessimistic.

But I am definitely not, I am realistic :-)

By the way, it might be interesting to know what I EXPECT to happen, even though I CANNOT know ...

... but I think in the long run, AltFolio will probably generate the main profits, and assetparser is just a little surplus on top of that. A nice side-income opportunity that surprisedly happened on the way, and of which I thought it is nice to offer my shareholders to include in my total profits calculations.

I guess that the majority of AltSheets profits will later be AltFolio profits, and this is how it was designed right from the start:

AltSheets profits will be partly shared as dividends to AAssetHZ holders.

altsheets (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2015, 05:23:27 PM

In case I was overthinking, and misinterpreting your comment as impatience. Sorry!

Let me try again, please:

You talk a lot about the software, but it's not there. When do you think it will be available?

So far I have talked about about, but not released it yet, because I have not found out yet how to monetize it.

Hubus

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 06:24:59 AM

Hi, thank you for your answers!

Has your new understanding of a long-term time-line ...

... changed the situation for you now?  

long-term time-line is still not very specific, I am sure all asset shareholders are always interested in a plan as specific as possible (but of course it is not always possible to produce such a plan).

No, not "too early". The last second it was. I had already put hundreds of hours into AltFolio, and would have been in trouble.

Well, what is early is different from a developer's and a customer's view. From the asset-buyer's view it's not the last second.

If I had huge AltFolio profits already, I would not launch an asset at all, but live from those AltFolio profits !

Do you have any profits at all, already? Or a list of interested buyers?

By the way, I am realizing now that I will not continue to explain why what takes how long.
Stuff takes how long it takes, and I will do it in a speed that is best for this to happen.

And writing explanations like this takes away time from e.g. programming.

Yes, but that is why it is maybe too early - first develop your software, then sell your product. Not the other way round. But of course that is also why you launched an asset as a funding system. But you will have to deal with the interest and questions from asset buyers - at least from time to time (not every five minutes, of course). You avoid questions and redundancy if you answer them before, e.g. by making clear explanations (in your announcement) of what is developed and what is not and if there is a schedule etc.

... but I think in the long run, AltFolio will probably generate the main profits, and assetparser is just a little surplus on top of that.

What makes you think so? For example, I make my own Excel Spreadsheets and have already a lot of information about coin prizes etc., but getting information about assets seems to be more difficult. So I would be more interested in the asset software (depending on what it really does). But maybe that is just me.

Sorry, questions again - take your time and answer or not - concentrate on programming or whatever. You are the manager, I'm just a curious customer.
altsheets (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2015, 12:35:33 PM

... but I think in the long run, AltFolio will probably generate the main profits, and assetparser is just a little surplus on top of that.
What makes you think so?
Probably most of all because I have been working into AltFolio for a much much longer time. So myself, I am associating more with that.
assetparser just happened, as a small side-project. It grew fast, and quite powerful - but so far, I only played with it for a few days.

Moreover, AltFolio is the much much much more ready and developed product, and it has a clear profile, manuals, instructions, explain videos, graphical user interface, has been tested a lot, etc. It can be bought.

assetparser in contrast, is made as a quick'n'dirty solution to get fast results, before my own asset launch; it is a raw script code, data spewing machinery which at the moment can only be used by me - if I change parameters, I directly change the sourcecode, etc.. It might end up as part of a paid webservice, so that is no problem at all. Or I put a lot of additional work into it, to make a GUI for end users. Or I will never pass it on to anybody, but only sell the huge spreadsheet tables that it produces. All not clear yet - and not on the top of my head right now. Please stay tuned, then you will be the first who will know when it happens.

Shall I perhaps make a mailinglist, for informing about important news and milestones? Then you don't have to watch this space here every day, to see if something has happened already.

For example, I make my own Excel Spreadsheets and have already a lot of information about coin prizes etc.,
That is interesting.
See my other long answer in the AltFolio thread.

but getting information about assets seems to be more difficult.
Yes. And that is not because my assetparser is not ready.

That is probably mainly because the HZ block explorer is providing still so little information.
But we are promised more, and then, soon, you will probably be able to find out more, like every other HZ user, too, e.g.
https://explorer.horizonplatform.io/?page=asset&id=8101260088962758269
could not find template views/templates/asset.phtml

Until they have created more templates for the blockexplorer, there is an other way to find out a lot about the situation, semi-manually.
I recommend to you to try out what is described in here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1006327.msg10936018#msg10936018
It's a lot of fun, actually. There is a wealth of information hidden in the blockchain.

So I would be more interested in the asset software (depending on what it really does).

Interesting. Then my 2 questions:

(a) How much would you consider a fair price range ("depending on what it does") for personal use?

(b) Which questions would you want solved = "depending on what it really does" = what would you WANT it to do?

Especially (b) could lead to an interesting interaction. Make a list, then I can tell you (1) if it is implemented already, or (2) if it is impossible to implement, or (3) if I will program it into a next version.
Of course, useful information is rewarded!

But maybe that is just me.
Sorry, questions again - take your time and answer or not - concentrate on programming or whatever. You are the manager, I'm just a curious customer.
Yes, and you are really interested in trying out this software, I can see that. And appreciate it.

Please forgive me that it is not ready to be sold yet.

And thanks for your questions. I like to explain this, really. But I should simply not overwork. Sorry for sometimes grumpy :-) It was just a bit too much yesterday - and I only realized that afterwards.

Have a good start into your week!

:-)

altsheets (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2015, 02:56:32 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2015, 03:35:01 PM by altsheets

solved: HZ --> BTC --> USD
A future version of assetparser.py will be able to have proper fiat conversion for each trade.
Yiehah!
History:
Grin

Small update:  Just finished the implementation of
* a price getter for HZ, NXT and BTC, which cleverly combines all timespans; and
* an efficient access function which returns the price nearest to an asked timestamp.

--> I have the price data now.

altsheets (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2015, 05:09:03 PM
Last edit: April 12, 2015, 08:56:17 PM by altsheets

Yiehah! Dev success :-)

I successfully married both modules, the existing assetparser.py with my new altprices.py converting both types of timestamps correctly

Code:
coinTime=31987210~epoch=1427514152.22= 28 Mar 2015 03:42:32 +0000: BTC=249USD HZ=0.00000105BTC-> USD=3843HZ| price=3.0HZ quantity=     1 -> total=      3HZ| = 0.0000BTC =   0.00USD | (11605558384819875741)
coinTime=32004423~epoch=1427531365.22= 28 Mar 2015 08:29:25 +0000: BTC=252USD HZ=0.00000097BTC-> USD=4097HZ| price=3.0HZ quantity=100000 -> total= 300000HZ| = 0.2904BTC =  73.21USD | (11605558384819875741)
coinTime=32005740~epoch=1427532682.22= 28 Mar 2015 08:51:22 +0000: BTC=253USD HZ=0.00000095BTC-> USD=4143HZ| price=3.0HZ quantity=500001 -> total=1500003HZ| = 1.4298BTC = 361.99USD | (11605558384819875741)
coinTime=32008436~epoch=1427535378.22= 28 Mar 2015 09:36:18 +0000: BTC=253USD HZ=0.00000095BTC-> USD=4143HZ| price=3.0HZ quantity=  2500 -> total=   7500HZ| = 0.0071BTC =   1.81USD | (11605558384819875741)
coinTime=32022950~epoch=1427549892.22= 28 Mar 2015 13:38:12 +0000: BTC=252USD HZ=0.00000099BTC-> USD=4024HZ| price=3.0HZ quantity=100000 -> total= 300000HZ| = 0.2959BTC =  74.54USD | (11605558384819875741)
coinTime=32027248~epoch=1427554190.22= 28 Mar 2015 14:49:50 +0000: BTC=252USD HZ=0.00000102BTC-> USD=3898HZ| price=3.0HZ quantity= 20000 -> total=  60000HZ| = 0.0610BTC =  15.39USD | (11605558384819875741)
coinTime=32031144~epoch=1427558086.22= 28 Mar 2015 15:54:46 +0000: BTC=252USD HZ=0.00000101BTC-> USD=3950HZ| price=3.0HZ quantity=100000 -> total= 300000HZ| = 0.3016BTC =  75.94USD | (11605558384819875741)
coinTime=32031461~epoch=1427558403.22= 28 Mar 2015 16:00:03 +0000: BTC=252USD HZ=0.00000101BTC-> USD=3950HZ| price=3.0HZ quantity= 13000 -> total=  39000HZ| = 0.0392BTC =   9.87USD | (11605558384819875741)
coinTime=32031800~epoch=1427558742.22= 28 Mar 2015 16:05:42 +0000: BTC=252USD HZ=0.00000101BTC-> USD=3950HZ| price=3.0HZ quantity=130000 -> total= 390000HZ| = 0.3921BTC =  98.72USD | (11605558384819875741)
coinTime=32032806~epoch=1427559748.22= 28 Mar 2015 16:22:28 +0000: BTC=252USD HZ=0.00000097BTC-> USD=4077HZ| price=3.0HZ quantity= 10000 -> total=  30000HZ| = 0.0292BTC =   7.36USD | (11605558384819875741)
coinTime=32048668~epoch=1427575610.22= 28 Mar 2015 20:46:50 +0000: BTC=252USD HZ=0.00000097BTC-> USD=4088HZ| price=3.0HZ quantity= 24498 -> total=  73494HZ| = 0.0713BTC =  17.98USD | (11605558384819875741)
coinTime=32048668~epoch=1427575610.22= 28 Mar 2015 20:46:50 +0000: BTC=252USD HZ=0.00000097BTC-> USD=4088HZ| price=3.0HZ quantity=  2500 -> total=   7500HZ| = 0.0073BTC =   1.83USD | (2464002471629938020)
coinTime=32090559~epoch=1427617501.22= 29 Mar 2015 08:25:01 +0000: BTC=248USD HZ=0.00000099BTC-> USD=4082HZ| price=5.0HZ quantity=100000 -> total= 500000HZ| = 0.4929BTC = 122.47USD | (11605558384819875741)
coinTime=32118806~epoch=1427645748.22= 29 Mar 2015 16:15:48 +0000: BTC=245USD HZ=0.00000098BTC-> USD=4159HZ| price=5.0HZ quantity=  1000 -> total=   5000HZ| = 0.0049BTC =   1.20USD | (11605558384819875741)
coinTime=32119393~epoch=1427646335.22= 29 Mar 2015 16:25:35 +0000: BTC=245USD HZ=0.00000098BTC-> USD=4159HZ| price=5.0HZ quantity=     1 -> total=      5HZ| = 0.0000BTC =   0.00USD | (11605558384819875741)
coinTime=32119955~epoch=1427646897.22= 29 Mar 2015 16:34:57 +0000: BTC=245USD HZ=0.00000098BTC-> USD=4159HZ| price=5.0HZ quantity= 40000 -> total= 200000HZ| = 0.1963BTC =  48.08USD | (11605558384819875741)
coinTime=32121086~epoch=1427648028.22= 29 Mar 2015 16:53:48 +0000: BTC=244USD HZ=0.00000098BTC-> USD=4170HZ| price=5.0HZ quantity=  1500 -> total=   7500HZ| = 0.0074BTC =   1.80USD | (11605558384819875741)
coinTime=32131986~epoch=1427658928.22= 29 Mar 2015 19:55:28 +0000: BTC=245USD HZ=0.00000098BTC-> USD=4186HZ| price=5.0HZ quantity= 50000 -> total= 250000HZ| = 0.2441BTC =  59.71USD | (11605558384819875741)
coinTime=32149660~epoch=1427676602.22= 30 Mar 2015 00:50:02 +0000: BTC=241USD HZ=0.00000095BTC-> USD=4354HZ| price=5.0HZ quantity=  2500 -> total=  12500HZ| = 0.0119BTC =   2.87USD | (11605558384819875741)
coinTime=32150648~epoch=1427677590.22= 30 Mar 2015 01:06:30 +0000: BTC=241USD HZ=0.00000095BTC-> USD=4354HZ| price=5.0HZ quantity=  1000 -> total=   5000HZ| = 0.0048BTC =   1.15USD | (11605558384819875741)
coinTime=32151742~epoch=1427678684.22= 30 Mar 2015 01:24:44 +0000: BTC=241USD HZ=0.00000095BTC-> USD=4354HZ| price=5.0HZ quantity=  2500 -> total=  12500HZ| = 0.0119BTC =   2.87USD | (11605558384819875741)
coinTime=32201836~epoch=1427728778.22= 30 Mar 2015 15:19:38 +0000: BTC=246USD HZ=0.00000101BTC-> USD=4018HZ| price=5.0HZ quantity=  2500 -> total=  12500HZ| = 0.0126BTC =   3.11USD | (11605558384819875741)
coinTime=32214153~epoch=1427741095.22= 30 Mar 2015 18:44:55 +0000: BTC=247USD HZ=0.00000103BTC-> USD=3941HZ| price=5.0HZ quantity=    50 -> total=    250HZ| = 0.0003BTC =   0.06USD | (11605558384819875741)
coinTime=32220376~epoch=1427747318.22= 30 Mar 2015 20:28:38 +0000: BTC=248USD HZ=0.00000103BTC-> USD=3894HZ| price=5.0HZ quantity=    98 -> total=    490HZ| = 0.0005BTC =   0.13USD | (11605558384819875741)
coinTime=32227892~epoch=1427754834.22= 30 Mar 2015 22:33:54 +0000: BTC=247USD HZ=0.00000104BTC-> USD=3868HZ| price=5.0HZ quantity=  1000 -> total=   5000HZ| = 0.0052BTC =   1.29USD | (11605558384819875741)
coinTime=32229977~epoch=1427756919.22= 30 Mar 2015 23:08:39 +0000: BTC=247USD HZ=0.00000104BTC-> USD=3869HZ| price=3.0HZ quantity=     8 -> total=     24HZ| = 0.0000BTC =   0.01USD | (11386302522953055950)
coinTime=32294972~epoch=1427821914.22= 31 Mar 2015 17:11:54 +0000: BTC=244USD HZ=0.00000102BTC-> USD=4025HZ| price=5.0HZ quantity=     1 -> total=      5HZ| = 0.0000BTC =   0.00USD | (11605558384819875741)
coinTime=32322419~epoch=1427849361.22= 01 Apr 2015 00:49:21 +0000: BTC=244USD HZ=0.00000112BTC-> USD=3641HZ| price=5.0HZ quantity=  1500 -> total=   7500HZ| = 0.0084BTC =   2.06USD | (11605558384819875741)
coinTime=32385648~epoch=1427912590.22= 01 Apr 2015 18:23:10 +0000: BTC=243USD HZ=0.00000130BTC-> USD=3172HZ| price=5.0HZ quantity=  1775 -> total=   8875HZ| = 0.0115BTC =   2.80USD | (11605558384819875741)
coinTime=32385847~epoch=1427912789.22= 01 Apr 2015 18:26:29 +0000: BTC=243USD HZ=0.00000130BTC-> USD=3172HZ| price=5.0HZ quantity=   725 -> total=   3625HZ| = 0.0047BTC =   1.14USD | (11605558384819875741)
coinTime=32464838~epoch=1427991780.22= 02 Apr 2015 16:23:00 +0000: BTC=250USD HZ=0.00000111BTC-> USD=3618HZ| price=5.0HZ quantity= 50000 -> total= 250000HZ| = 0.2764BTC =  69.08USD | (11605558384819875741)
coinTime=32559965~epoch=1428086907.22= 03 Apr 2015 18:48:27 +0000: BTC=254USD HZ=0.00000124BTC-> USD=3169HZ| price=5.0HZ quantity= 13300 -> total=  66500HZ| = 0.0827BTC =  20.98USD | (11605558384819875741)
coinTime=32862452~epoch=1428389394.22= 07 Apr 2015 06:49:54 +0000: BTC=253USD HZ=0.00000150BTC-> USD=2643HZ| price=3.0HZ quantity= 10000 -> total=  30000HZ| = 0.0449BTC =  11.35USD | (14998330512778970260)
coinTime=32863001~epoch=1428389943.22= 07 Apr 2015 06:59:03 +0000: BTC=253USD HZ=0.00000150BTC-> USD=2643HZ| price=3.0HZ quantity= 10000 -> total=  30000HZ| = 0.0449BTC =  11.35USD | (14998330512778970260)
coinTime=32864141~epoch=1428391083.22= 07 Apr 2015 07:18:03 +0000: BTC=254USD HZ=0.00000150BTC-> USD=2632HZ| price=3.0HZ quantity=  4490 -> total=  13470HZ| = 0.0201BTC =   5.12USD | (14998330512778970260)
coinTime=32864141~epoch=1428391083.22= 07 Apr 2015 07:18:03 +0000: BTC=254USD HZ=0.00000150BTC-> USD=2632HZ| price=3.0HZ quantity=   100 -> total=    300HZ| = 0.0004BTC =   0.11USD | (14998330512778970260)
coinTime=32864141~epoch=1428391083.22= 07 Apr 2015 07:18:03 +0000: BTC=254USD HZ=0.00000150BTC-> USD=2632HZ| price=3.0HZ quantity=   100 -> total=    300HZ| = 0.0004BTC =   0.11USD | (14998330512778970260)
coinTime=32864141~epoch=1428391083.22= 07 Apr 2015 07:18:03 +0000: BTC=254USD HZ=0.00000150BTC-> USD=2632HZ| price=3.0HZ quantity=   125 -> total=    375HZ| = 0.0006BTC =   0.14USD | (14998330512778970260)
coinTime=33325264~epoch=1428852206.22= 12 Apr 2015 15:23:26 +0000: BTC=237USD HZ=0.00000116BTC-> USD=3631HZ| price=4.5HZ quantity= 10000 -> total=  45000HZ| = 0.0523BTC =  12.39USD | (11142269723467360027)
coinTime=33330789~epoch=1428857731.22= 12 Apr 2015 16:55:31 +0000: BTC=237USD HZ=0.00000116BTC-> USD=3631HZ| price=5.0HZ quantity=     1 -> total=      5HZ| = 0.0000BTC =   0.00USD | (11605558384819875741)

Shown are the 40 trades that happened so far with my asset 8101260088962758269.

Method: For each single trade a neighbouring price near to that timestamp was found, and used. Done independently(!) for HZ/BTC, and BTC/USD !

Here is a summary of the above, grouped and summed by seller:

Code:
summary asset 8101260088962758269 (with exact CMC exchange rates at time of each sale):
seller  2464002471629938020: sold    2500 assets for a total of    7500HZ = 0.0073 BTC =    1.83 USD (at an average: 1USD=4088HZ)
seller 11142269723467360027: sold   10000 assets for a total of   45000HZ = 0.0523 BTC =   12.39 USD (at an average: 1USD=3631HZ)
seller 11605558384819875741: sold 1269451 assets for a total of 4347255HZ = 4.2943 BTC = 1077.62 USD (at an average: 1USD=4034HZ)
seller 11386302522953055950: sold       8 assets for a total of      24HZ = 0.0000 BTC =    0.01 USD (at an average: 1USD=3869HZ)
seller 14998330512778970260: sold   24815 assets for a total of   74445HZ = 0.1113 BTC =   28.18 USD (at an average: 1USD=2641HZ)

and summing up all sellers:
Code:
totals traded: 1306774 assets for 4474224HZ ~ 4.4652BTC ~ 1120.03USD (at averages: USD=3994HZ, BTC=250.84USD)

Of the total USD trades, 96% were my crowdfunding sales.

By the way, my asset 8101260088962758269 is called "AAssetHZ"
(background info, manual how to buy), and of the issued 5 million AAssetHZ only ...

... 2.7 million assets are left to buy - but only 230 thousand of them at 5 HZ.
The next batch will be more expensive -  again.

altsheets (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2015, 05:11:38 PM
Last edit: April 12, 2015, 07:51:17 PM by altsheets

New Product offer, especially for asset issuers:

I'd be happy to do the above (and much more) statistics about your asset, too. (HZ and NXT assets!)

It won't be expensive - and you could also pay me by transferring some of your asset.

PM me your asset id.

P.S.: If you are not the issuer, but a main stakeholder, or interested to buy a certain asset ... this could be interesting for you, too.

altsheets (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2015, 01:39:16 AM
Last edit: April 20, 2015, 03:02:19 PM by altsheets

New version !!!
assetparser.py

Code:
[04:26:34.940]  nhz:
[04:26:36.039]  API-downloading all assets: 117 assets. DONE.
[04:26:36.148]  pickling 'getAllAssets' API results to file, for later reuse: DONE.
[04:26:39.367]  API-downloading all account ids from NHZ block explorer: 4442 accounts. DONE.
[04:26:56.911]  API-Downloading 4442 accounts (async, MAXTHREADS=1000): 4442 threads finished. DONE.
[04:26:56.944]  2058 accounts are holding (median 326.7 mean 485907.7) HZ, and 700 are holding assets.
[04:26:58.165]  API-Downloading trades (async): 80 threads finished. DONE.
[04:26:58.165]  From 80 assets with trades, a total of 2357 trades downloaded.
[04:26:58.165]  extracting all txIds from trades: 2357 trades with 1069 unique orders. DONE.
[04:27:01.811]  API-Downloading 1069 askOrder transactions (async): 1069 threads finished. DONE.
[04:27:01.825]  extracting sellers of trades from askOrder transactions: 2357 trades. DONE.
[04:27:03.108]  API downloading accounts of all asset issuers: 117 threads. DONE.
[04:27:03.344]  Loaded price data. Most recent: HZ=0.00000091BTC  BTC=224.19USD
[04:27:03.484]  Analyzing 117 assets with 2357 trades. DONE.
[04:27:03.516]  Analyzing 700 shareholders, with 1285 asset balances. DONE.
[04:27:03.532]  printing to file (nhz-assets_20150420-162703.csv) by redirecting stdout. Stdout redirected back. DONE.
EDIT: minor update of code output above, 20/4/2015

News:

• API-downloading all account ids from NHZ block explorer: 4420 accounts.
    --> Thanks a lot for this workaround, Ge Be Wolf.

• API-Downloading 4420 accounts (async, MAXTHREADS=1000): 4420 threads finished.
    698 are holding assets

--> cool solution to simply loop empty when too many concurrent threads would otherwise crash the apiserver
    --> as you can see in the above timestamps, this is very expensive - but seemingly the only way, with the old HZ api.

• Loaded price data. Most recent: HZ=0.00000084BTC  BTC=223.68USD
    --> Now all the totals, marketcaps, issuer income, etc. are always translated into accurate momentary BTC & USD values for each trade!
    --> Finally reliable data, no "1USD=2778HZ" approximations anymore.
    --> 5 new columns "..._inBTC",
    --> 5 new columns "..._inUSD"

• Analyzing 698 shareholders, with 1276 asset balances.
    --> So on average 1.8 different assets.
    --> New interesting column "shareholder count" per each asset (there is one asset with 313 shareholders!!)
    --> on a forest walk today, I had an amazing idea for a future version, but will keep it secret until then *g*)

• small details:
    new column 'base currency' (here: HZ) will later allow to mix platforms!
    And I give the daysSinceFirstTrade and daysSinceLastTrade for each asset. Will be interesting to study that.

• prices: the largest possible gain (buy low sell high), and waiting time, for each asset!

And very important: About my own asset AAssetHZ --> I now know all my 13 shareholders, and their addresses!
They are holding between 90 and 1,044,497 AAssetHZ, median 9,999, average 97,650 AAssetHZ.
- and they also hold 0 to 6 other assets, median 2 others. Will be interesting to see which ones.

YIEHAH!

I have a new "GiveBack-license v03" --> http://altsheets.ddns.net/give
= feel free to donate. And please give me ideas, how to monetize this program. Thx!

Hubus

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 09:08:14 AM

New version !!!
YIEHAH!

And please give me ideas, how to monetize this program. Thx![/center]

Hi,

congratulations!

Big letters make big expectations: When can we use your software or when will dividends flow, any imagination about that?
Hubus

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 09:16:48 AM

And please give me ideas, how to monetize this program. Thx![/center]

The best and only 'real' ways is this:

Just convince the buyers that this program will help them make more money out of it than they have to pay for it.

...and make it available, no one can buy your program if you don't sell it.
altsheets (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2015, 01:24:05 PM
Last edit: April 19, 2015, 01:42:21 PM by altsheets

When

Please refrain from repeating the same one question over and over again. It will happen when it will happen. Thanks for your patience. You know the old saying? "The reward for patience ... is patience".

altsheets (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2015, 01:29:49 PM
Last edit: April 19, 2015, 03:12:19 PM by altsheets

> When can we use your software
I will not give an ETA, because then disappointment grows overboard when I miss it.
There are frequent updates here, in this thread - so you will be able to monitor the progress in detail.

> or when will dividends flow
I won't say, but just do it. Who owns shares will then get dividends.
But I can say: A combination of some of these four things is influencing it:

(a) progress in the technology - until yesterday I would not even have known how to do it in HZ. First I had to build this workaround myself. Only now I know my shareholders, for the first time.

(b) profits to share. From AltFolio and assetparser.py and now altprices.py.

(c) The update of HZ to newer Nxt code. Because I would really like to pay REAL dividends; not some stupid workaround, that will later never show up as dividends.

(d) Good timing, and the greater scheme of things.

Stay tuned, it will happen.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: