Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:50:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Selling] GTA V RockStar SocialClub PC accounts [Cheap]  (Read 3470 times)
Milad_ran (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 05:21:08 AM

Selling some RockStar SocialClub accounts with Grand Theft Auto V PC on them only for $15 BTC.

Have a few accounts left on stock, get your cheap GTA V now.

https://i.imgur.com/RW93Hlj.jpg
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
manekari

Activity: 455
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 05:33:49 AM

Please confirm someone, If anyone using SGSC, they can connect with steam friends, right ?

PS : OP, check PM.

Smiley
Abellyfreek

Activity: 48

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 05:39:03 AM

Yeah you can play with your steam friends via the Social Club
Party24*7

Activity: 402

Get Amazon Best Deals @ https://goo.gl/JE38kC

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 07:28:01 AM

it's cracked accounts Huh?
ezeminer
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1118

Lie down. Have a cookie

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 08:01:52 AM

Is there any guarantee that it will work forever?

AmazingHulk

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 10:41:45 AM

You accept paypal or payza?
josef2000

Activity: 280

Bro, you need to try http://dadice.com

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2015, 11:05:16 AM

Hey, can I somehow unlink the steam account from your socialclub account? I want to link mine, but it doesnt let me: it says steam accounts are linked permanently
The account works fine though, just wating for the download to finish and try.
Will vouch when it works Wink

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
juaneteuy

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 02:38:21 PM

do you sell in dollars?
masterof101010@mail.com

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 03:33:54 PM

do you sell in dollars?

This is a bitcoin forum lol

I think he sell's in bitcoin (or forgive me if i'm wrong some alt cryptocurrency ... but cryptocurrency i'm sure, no trail like dollars Smiley ).

Damn good price but uh no thanks I don't want someone's carded account that in a few weeks when the cardholder finds out his credit card was stolen and used to buy games and game codes and i'm in possession of one of those my account will just get burned. 

I mean I won't get in any trouble from like police but i'll have GTA V for a few weeks until the credit card holder finds out and that's it, I wish they still did free demo's of games that's basically what this is Smiley.

Go ahead and say it's not stolen, I still don't believe you.
josef2000

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2015, 04:21:50 AM

SCAMMER

account was chargebacked(through support). I have changed every single security information. I dont know how he did he, but somehow the account got chargebacked!

bitspill
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1015

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 04:44:42 AM

SCAMMER

account was chargebacked(through support). I have changed every single security information. I dont know how he did he, but somehow the account got chargebacked!

It's not that the account was chargebacked but rather the true owner of the account contacted support and had it recovered from the hacker/thief AKA Milan_ran

{ BitSpill }
josef2000

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2015, 05:07:24 AM

SCAMMER

It's not that the account was chargebacked but rather the true owner of the account contacted support and had it recovered from the hacker/thief AKA Milan_ran
Thought so too. I will not argue with the support anymore. I dont want to steal anyones account if it belongs to him. The true owner should get it back.
I started flaming with the support, but Ill give up now..

MadZ

Activity: 908
Merit: 657

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 08:09:42 AM

I have left the OP negati
SCAMMER

I have left the OP negative feedback until this issue is resolved, although I doubt it will be. Sometimes a good deal is too good to be true unfortunately.
key4co.in

Activity: 812
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 01:38:23 PM

The huge number of illegal offers(At the time of writing we counted 17, in our eyes suspicious, topics on the first page) and the number of people willing to buy always suprises us.

The cheapest gamekeystores sell GTA V for around ~47$, why should people in the digital goods section be able to easily beat that price and still make a profit? There's no logical explanation, except for illegaly obtained Keys/Accounts (and maybe to gain popularity). The same is valid for all sorts of subscriptions and accounts that are being sold here(Spotify, Netflix etc.)

Be wary and have a nice weekend  Smiley
Don007
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007

Live like there is no tomorrow!

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 01:18:30 PM

The huge number of illegal offers(At the time of writing we counted 17, in our eyes suspicious, topics on the first page) and the number of people willing to buy always suprises us.

The cheapest gamekeystores sell GTA V for around ~47$, why should people in the digital goods section be able to easily beat that price and still make a profit? There's no logical explanation, except for illegaly obtained Keys/Accounts (and maybe to gain popularity). The same is valid for all sorts of subscriptions and accounts that are being sold here(Spotify, Netflix etc.)

Be wary and have a nice weekend  Smiley

Correct. If something appears to be too good to be true, it often is.  I do not agree with that ~47$ indication. I saw Wakka622 is selling GTA V on Steam for $43 and on Rockstar Social Club for $36.50 (and more discounts able if you buy in bulk). See https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=771311.0. I don't know him, but already many (trusted) members succesfully bought the game from him.

{Curently quite inactive as I'm really busy in my private life. I will get back soon!}

-> Your line here during my inactivity? Feel free to PM <-
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: