Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:45:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Vod - You are a dickhead  (Read 2689 times)
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2015, 02:44:26 AM

What about the consequences to the owner of that MSDN Subscription?   The one the seller steals from?

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2015, 06:03:09 AM

What about the consequences to the owner of that MSDN Subscription?   The one the seller steals from?
And the evidence you have of illicit activity is...what exactly?
Nothing? Just your imagination now is a criminal offense?
Everyone look out, Vod might think of you doing something illegal then it is over for you!
Fiiasco

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 06:05:36 AM

Everyone look out, Vod might think of you doing something illegal then it is over for you!

Don't we sell illegal drugs, gift cards bought by stolen credit cards with BTC?

I agree with TECSHARE, what's the difference between those keys and these illegal things?

▓▓▓▓    New Real-time Cryptocurrency Exchange             → CREATE  ACCOUNT ▓▓▓▓
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅  BIT-X.com  ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
▓▓▓▓    Supported Currencies: BTC, LTC, USD, EUR, GBP → OFFICIAL THREAD ▓▓▓▓
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2015, 06:23:33 AM

What about the consequences to the owner of that MSDN Subscription?   The one the seller steals from?

I agree with TECSHARE, what's the difference between those keys and these illegal things?

I personally don't sell drugs or buy gift cards bought with stolen credit cards, nor do I advocate those things. The important distinction is these key sellers are not doing anything illegal or even against forum rules, and seemingly all of their customers are satisfied over long periods of time. Where is the victim? No victim, no crime. Speculating that there MIGHT be a victim is not grounds for marking one a scammer and a criminal, let alone doing it to retailers en-mass.
Fiiasco

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 06:26:53 AM

What about the consequences to the owner of that MSDN Subscription?   The one the seller steals from?

I personally don't sell drugs or buy gift cards bought with stolen credit cards, nor do I advocate those things. The important distinction is these key sellers are not doing anything illegal or even against forum rules, and seemingly all of their customers are satisfied over long periods of time. Where is the victim? No victim, no crime. Speculating that there MIGHT be a victim is not grounds for marking one a scammer and a criminal, let alone doing it to retailers en-mass.

What I was saying is that if Vod was trying to get rid of everything that is illegal on this forum, the marketplace is filled with them.

▓▓▓▓    New Real-time Cryptocurrency Exchange             → CREATE  ACCOUNT ▓▓▓▓
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅  BIT-X.com  ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
▓▓▓▓    Supported Currencies: BTC, LTC, USD, EUR, GBP → OFFICIAL THREAD ▓▓▓▓
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2015, 06:32:14 AM

What I was saying is that if Vod was trying to get rid of everything that is illegal on this forum, the marketplace is filled with them.

I am sure there is some illegitimate activity going on somewhere on the forums, but unfortunately lots of the time this can not be proven. In most cases this is demonstrated by missing money or digital goods being revoked. In a case where everyone is satisfied and no actual criminal activity is necessarily taking place, simply playing guessing games that something might go wrong or "could be" criminal and then marking people as criminal scammers is not appropriate, especially when done on such a large scale with little discussion. This is not the behavior of some one that should be in a position of authority like the default trust list.
jc01480

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Nope..

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 01:05:23 PM

I am sure there is some illegitimate activity going on somewhere on the forums, but unfortunately lots of the time this can not be proven. In most cases this is demonstrated by missing money or digital goods being revoked. In a case where everyone is satisfied and no actual criminal activity is necessarily taking place, simply playing guessing games that something might go wrong or "could be" criminal and then marking people as criminal scammers is not appropriate, especially when done on such a large scale with little discussion. This is not the behavior of some one that should be in a position of authority like the default trust list.

Nice signature!
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 08:29:54 PM

Most likely this is dealing in stolen goods...it doesn't take
a genius to figure that out.

Tecshare, you wouldn't know "evidence" if it bit you
in the ass.  What evidence do you have that the world
is round?  Everything is "speculation" according to you.

symantec

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 08:55:02 PM

Most likely this is dealing in stolen goods...it doesn't take
a genius to figure that out.

Tecshare, you wouldn't know "evidence" if it bit you
in the ass.  What evidence do you have that the world
is round?  Everything is "speculation" according to you.

In my opinion, he did use a lot of their powers to impose on all the members of this forum.

If you want to stop all transactions here it is best not to have this forum and should not exist Bitcoin.

Or Do not put the list Marketplace here, Please remove it from forum

A place for friends...
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: