Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:35:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ++Still++Looking for a new DEV for ADT Androids Tokens v2 [Community Take-over?]  (Read 3843 times)
DarkhorseofNxt

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 02:16:00 AM

Hi guys,

Have you considered to bring the community to Ora as per my previous invitation for merger?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
readysalted89

Activity: 327
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 02:27:36 AM

I kept all of my coins on cryptsy luckily. Had about 38mil ADT. over the past few months ive just slowly sold of more and more. Finally glad to be rid of all my ADT and not have to worry about this headache any longer.

I had a load of coins on Cryptsy that just kept dropping in value like ADT. Eventually I just dumped them all and I'm still in two minds if it was a wise decision. Maybe if bitcoin starts going up ADT might too. On the other hand if bitcoin keeps crashing I expect ADT will crash harder.
Cryptco (OP)

Activity: 655
Merit: 500

BXT BitToken - No premine - Fair launch

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2015, 10:40:18 PM

Zackcark ( incompetent ADT "Dev") deleted my post, so i will post it here with  NO deletion  and no self-moderated topic!

to Zackcark (ADT):

Stop DOING nothing and sit on your hands!!
Someone wants to help and you refuse him, as sometimes before.
The OP is awful,
where is the official Website??
Cryptocurrency times have changed
Coin costs: 0.3 BTC

and then RESTART the swap to the new coin

From Androids Tokens v2.0 Thread  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=440353.msg10475910#msg10475910

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

The simplest thing Zack should do is relaunch ADT as new a coin with a newly built wallet and block chain. Make the coin number a lot less. So price will increase and allow current ADT holders to swap to the new coin. This crap has been going on long enough. Its a circus and sad to see DEV doesn't even have enough sense to see he's defeated with this issue. For CRYING OUT LOUD. START A NEW FREAKING COIN WITH THE SAME NAME!!! DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I did that its why there is adtv2 it cost me 4btc to get it made ( 4k usd at the time and since them paid over 10btc to people that had proven themselves reliable to make paches to sort it and not a single patch has worked it seams that everyone will do a runner if the money is right Sad

You can get a Coin made for 0.3 BTC now...

If you sit on your hands waiting forever, eventually even Cryptsy will get tired of it and just delist it and then it's worth 0.

try and get a coin done for that little when all devs hate you coz you wont help them with pump and dumps

How so? loljosh can do basic sourcecode for that and it works well for testing.
Stop posting here and fix your coin

The OP is awful,

zackclark70
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

ADT developer

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 11:04:18 AM

Your post wasent deleted by me

Cryptco (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2015, 02:37:28 PM

for sure it was deleted by you as the starter of a self-moderated topic!

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

The simplest thing Zack should do is relaunch ADT as new a coin with a newly built wallet and block chain. Make the coin number a lot less. So price will increase and allow current ADT holders to swap to the new coin. This crap has been going on long enough. Its a circus and sad to see DEV doesn't even have enough sense to see he's defeated with this issue. For CRYING OUT LOUD. START A NEW FREAKING COIN WITH THE SAME NAME!!! DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I did that its why there is adtv2 it cost me 4btc to get it made ( 4k usd at the time and since them paid over 10btc to people that had proven themselves reliable to make paches to sort it and not a single patch has worked it seams that everyone will do a runner if the money is right Sad

You can get a Coin made for 0.3 BTC now...

If you sit on your hands waiting forever, eventually even Cryptsy will get tired of it and just delist it and then it's worth 0.

try and get a coin done for that little when all devs hate you coz you wont help them with pump and dumps

How so? loljosh can do basic sourcecode for that and it works well for testing.
Stop posting here and fix your coin

The OP is awful,

Your post wasent deleted by me
Cryptco (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2015, 08:29:34 PM

Looking for a new DEV for ADT Androids Tokens v2.0  [Community Take-over?]

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=440353.msg10627177#msg10627177
Cryptco (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2015, 10:00:46 PM

ADT is dead

zack has abandoned ADT

Cryptsy will delist ADT soon

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=440353.msg10864956#msg10864956
tittiecoiner

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 12:18:21 AM

ADT is dead

zack has abandoned ADT

Cryptsy will delist ADT soon

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=440353.msg10864956#msg10864956

Offer to help / take over was there
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=440353.msg10676519#msg10676519
Instead of accepting it, it was denied (do the work, we keep the control).

Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 05:36:09 AM

No I don't think it was denied, it was a newbie account asking for everything to be handed over, that could be much worse than no help.
tittiecoiner

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 09:43:21 AM

No I don't think it was denied, it was a newbie account asking for everything to be handed over, that could be much worse than no help.

If you would have asked some questions or did some research, you would have known who is behind this newbie account.
You preferred to keep control over everything, we all know the result of that. Good luck.

Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 10:11:03 AM

If you would have asked some questions or did some research, you would have known who is behind this newbie account.
You preferred to keep control over everything, we all know the result of that. Good luck.

No, I don't control anything. I was just saying that if you were going to take it over that you should have a plan, having a newbie account asking for everything and saying it will work was done many times before and you would need to remember that Zack bought his Coins as well and did some stuff for the Coin. It would be up to Zack or Bodie anyways but even then if you really wanted to take it over you could do it all kinds of ways as long as it benefits the users, you wouldn't even need permission depending on how you do it.
Cryptco (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2015, 01:07:31 AM

++Still++Looking for a new DEV for ADT Androids Tokens v2 [Community Take-over?]
iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2015, 08:20:31 AM

Put it on one of my chains and it will work perfectly

Chances are the community would kill it like they did with ECASH though

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: