Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:51:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bittylicious: UK users can now *sell* Bitcoins to Bittylicious  (Read 1044 times)
gigatux (OP)

Activity: 343
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 11:48:08 AM

Bittylicious now enables its users to sell Bitcoins to Bittylicious and be paid by instant UK bank transfer or mobile payment method PayM.

Bittylicious aims to be the simplest service to use when selling Bitcoins to brokers on the Bittylicious platform. Users simply need to choose how much to sell and send the Bitcoins to an address by clicking or typing it in, or scanning a QR code. Bittylicious waits for approximately 30 minutes for the transaction to be suitably confirmed and the money is sent to the user shortly afterwards.

The entire process is outlined in a new step-by-step guide available on the Bittylicious help pages at https://bittylicious.com/help/index.php/Bitcoin_selling_guide

Technically, cryptocurrencies are bought by brokers on the Bittylicious platform, which is how this service usually works in the UK. This enables a competitive marketplace to be formed as brokers compete for the user’s business. As this new functionality becomes used more regularly, Bittylicious expects that competition will increase and prices will start to approach the ‘Buy’ price.

In the near future, Bittylicious also aims to open up this functionality to other cryptocurrencies as well as other payment methods.

Original blog post for this new functionality is at http://blog.bittylicious.com/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bluudz

Activity: 211
Merit: 116

Why so serious?

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2015, 09:08:07 AM

Hello. I was just trying to work my way through your ssl/php setup to be able to apply for selling on Bittylicious, but to be honest I find it utterly confusing.

Is this setup going to let me trade only from the PC where ssl keys are? I'm often using Laptop to trade when I'm out of home and was wondering if that will be possible with your server.

gigatux (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 09:25:34 AM

Hello. I was just trying to work my way through your ssl/php setup to be able to apply for selling on Bittylicious, but to be honest I find it utterly confusing.

Is this setup going to let me trade only from the PC where ssl keys are? I'm often using Laptop to trade when I'm out of home and was wondering if that will be possible with your server.

It is confusing, I agree. However, most sellers seem fine with the instructions as most are quite technically inclined.

You can just copy the SSL keys to wherever you want to trade and sign from there. In certain instances, you can also sign using a Javascript web page (if you copy it locally) although this isn't tested as much.
bluudz

Why so serious?

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2015, 09:55:47 AM

I did manage to get the php signature after all and sent the application. Its fine if I can use the key from other computer aswell. Thank you for quick reply.

bluudz

Why so serious?

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2015, 10:23:31 AM

One more silly question. I don't see anywhere BTC address to deposit coins to. Where can I find it?

gigatux (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 10:30:57 AM

One more silly question. I don't see anywhere BTC address to deposit coins to. Where can I find it?
You have to submit your application first. Then, we set you up at the back end and you will see your address in the Bittylicious web interface.

Also, you're probably best off emailing support@bittylicious.com as bitcointalk.org isn't really a support forum for things like this.
bluudz

Why so serious?

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2015, 10:47:58 AM

I did get to touch with administrators aver the irc. Thank you anyway.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: