Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:47:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Win Bitcurex card + 5 BTC: Race for BitMinter block no. 1000 (race is over!)  (Read 2379 times)
DrHaribo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1034

Needs more jiggawatts

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2012, 10:39:54 AM
Last edit: September 21, 2012, 07:31:57 AM by DrHaribo

The race is now over. Winner: Entropy Smiley

BitMinter is approaching 1000 bitcoin blocks. Whoever creates block no. 1000 will receive a Bitcurex card and 5 BTC. The Bitcurex card is a VISA card you can use to cash out from the Bitcurex exchange after selling bitcoins.

Block list available here:
http://bitminter.com/blocks

Bitcoin block at height 199506 by amazingrando is the pool's 988th BTC block.

We'll ignore the stale/orphan status, all blocks on the list will count.

A thousand blocks is a nice milestone for the pool. Thanks to btc196 for suggesting a competition. May the best minter win! Smiley

The 5 BTC will be deposited directly in the winner's BitMinter account. For the Bitcurex card we need to get in touch with the winner. Please make sure you have an email address registered on your BitMinter account (see the "account details" page).

The home stretch:
gigavps got block no. 989
WhitePhantom got block no. 990
Entropy got block no. 991
Entropy got block no. 992
dooferorg got block no. 993
geeojr got block no. 994
btc196 got block no. 995
mybtc1 got block no. 996
micheletegon got block no. 997
bitcoinminer got block no. 998
gazza got block no. 999
Entropy is the winner, block no. 1000 on the BitMinter pool !

▶▶▶ bitminter.com 2011-2020 ▶▶▶ pool.xbtodigital.io 2023-

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DrHaribo (OP)
Legendary

Needs more jiggawatts

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2012, 07:48:40 PM

Bitcurex arrives to up the ante. In addition to the 5 BTC for the winner there will also be a Bitcurex card ! If you want to cash out some of the coins you minted, this is the perfect way to do it. Details above have been updated.

The race is on !

WhitePhantom

Activity: 348
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2012, 01:39:47 AM

Bitcurex arrives to up the ante. In addition to the 5 BTC for the winner there will also be a Bitcurex card ! If you want to cash out some of the coins you minted, this is the perfect way to do it. Details above have been updated.

The race is on !

Hi Doc,

Do you have a Bitcurex card?  If so, have you had any luck checking the balance via SMS?
Turbor
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

BitMinter

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2012, 04:49:32 AM

Hi Doc,

Do you have a Bitcurex card?  If so, have you had any luck checking the balance via SMS?

I have two of them and all works fine. +48 661 002 425 is the number.

Bitcurex.com

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2012, 09:20:48 AM

The race is on !

Hi Doc,

Do you have a Bitcurex card?  If so, have you had any luck checking the balance via SMS?

Hi

drop us a mail at support.bitcurex.com we will work something out.
One of the winner messages us but the mail to him was not sent, Probably inbox full or something was wrong with mail domain, if its you. Contact us please.
cheers

ohh and one of us have Birthday today Cheesy (not me)

So anyone who will write birthday greetings here or via e-mail, or any other thread will receive a voucher for 15% rebate for BCC card.

Best of luck for everyone.

Bitcurex.com - European Bitcoin exchange
24h EUR volume - http://bitcoinity.org/markets/list?currency=EUR&span=24h
Shermo

Activity: 272

View Profile
September 20, 2012, 10:59:21 AM

Only a few more blocks to go, odds are pretty slim of being me though with only 350mh/s... although there have been a few names other than the big contributors lately!

Also, happy birthday to the guy at Bitcurex Smiley
Bitcurex.com

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2012, 11:27:49 AM

Also, happy birthday to the guy at Bitcurex Smiley

Voucher sent.

ralree

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Manateeeeeeees

View Profile
September 20, 2012, 04:22:24 PM

Happy birthday Bitcurex dude!

I'm enjoying my bitcurex card, but volume is very low.  Do you (at bitcurex) expect that to increase in the near future?  Prices fluctuate a lot too - sometimes they're higher than Mt. Gox and sometimes lower.  It would seem like a good deal to wire money in and buy low in order to sell high at gox...

1MANaTeEZoH4YkgMYz61E5y4s9BYhAuUjG
Bitcurex.com

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2012, 05:08:03 PM

I'm enjoying my bitcurex card, but volume is very low.  Do you (at bitcurex) expect that to increase in the near future?  Prices fluctuate a lot too - sometimes they're higher than Mt. Gox and sometimes lower.  It would seem like a good deal to wire money in and buy low in order to sell high at gox...

It doesn't depend entirelly by us. But there is a significant volume increas in last weeks, so I think it will be bigger and bigger every day now.
Right now we are planning on enabling two more markets USD and GBP, they are ready but we need some more time to test and think about it before launching. I'm pretty sure they will be next week.
We are thiking of leaving one market EUR with GBP and USD deposits>converted to EUR and GBP and USD withdrawals to normal accounts. Maybe the volume would be bigger for the eur market but might be too complicated, so probably easier way is to enable separate markets USD and GBP.
There are lots of USD markets but only two ... well one GBP is left.
Problem is that it wont be (the GBP) domestic so bank charges might be little more than in domestic. But taking under consideration free and fast GBP withdrawals might be a way.

cheers

ralree

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Manateeeeeeees

View Profile
September 20, 2012, 05:52:12 PM

It doesn't depend entirelly by us. But there is a significant volume increas in last weeks, so I think it will be bigger and bigger every day now.
Right now we are planning on enabling two more markets USD and GBP, they are ready but we need some more time to test and think about it before launching. I'm pretty sure they will be next week.
We are thiking of leaving one market EUR with GBP and USD deposits>converted to EUR and GBP and USD withdrawals to normal accounts. Maybe the volume would be bigger for the eur market but might be too complicated, so probably easier way is to enable separate markets USD and GBP.
There are lots of USD markets but only two ... well one GBP is left.
Problem is that it wont be (the GBP) domestic so bank charges might be little more than in domestic. But taking under consideration free and fast GBP withdrawals might be a way.

cheers

Thanks!  Will you have a domestic (US) bank for USD?

1MANaTeEZoH4YkgMYz61E5y4s9BYhAuUjG
WhitePhantom

View Profile
September 20, 2012, 06:04:34 PM

Happy birthday, Bitcurex guy!

Also, I received your response via E-Mail this morning.  Thank you for re-sending it; my E-Mail was having issues for a few days.
WhitePhantom

View Profile
September 21, 2012, 12:16:52 AM
Last edit: September 21, 2012, 12:43:53 AM by WhitePhantom

Looks like Entropy is the winner! Grats man!

Props to Fefox for the (I'm assuming) GPUMAX purchase.  Here's to good luck for the pool while those shares remain in the last 10 shifts.
DrHaribo (OP)
Legendary

Needs more jiggawatts

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2012, 04:56:02 AM

Perfect timing on the GPUMAX run by Fefox, but Entropy snatched up the victory. With 3 blocks in this short race he has done some excellent minting.

Congratulations, Entropy! 5 BTC is in your account. Please get in touch to get your Bitcurex card. Smiley

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: