Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 06:12:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash Speculation.  (Read 9533 times)
wizardee

Activity: 666
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 05:15:43 PM

SDC DEV LEFT?!? to crave?
No developement continues hence such huge dumps today?
All negative posts are being deleted. WOW SHAME SELFMODERATIN TOPEC111
Glad i've sold coins before that, now acquiring more cloakcoin, a big day for that coin tomorrow.
no he didint leave what a bunch of fucking FUD!

hold to DEAD!
laris2

Activity: 688
Merit: 506

CryptoCurrency Evangelist

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2015, 05:16:16 PM

Glad i've sold coins before that, now acquiring more cloakcoin, a big day for that coin tomorrow.
Read the major topic of SDC, though wait they delete most of the posts. hence why such dump

TEST
Gibbs187x

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Moon

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 05:18:00 PM

Read the major topic of SDC, though wait they delete most of the posts. hence why such dump
one person dumped? hes just trolling im buying that shit up glad its low i put 5 btc in this and putting more into sdc dont let fud and trolls jew you

erok

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 05:18:28 PM

mods delete fud, like this stuff you are saying. not based in reality at all. You do know we are all in irc and slack and the devs have been present for like a year right?

we are all laughing at you right now laris2. "Hero Member" LOL

"the destruction of privacy widens the existing power imbalance between the ruling factions and everyone else" -- Julian Assange
laris2

Activity: 688
Merit: 506

CryptoCurrency Evangelist

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2015, 05:22:10 PM

mods delete fud, like this stuff you are saying. not based in reality at all. You do know we are all in irc and slack and the devs have been present for like a year right?
This is speculations thread hence I've asked why posts are deleted and no reply is given. Thanks for insulting me instead of saying yes/denying the speculations, how childish is to insult people over the internets.
I read about i ask about it, my posts are deleted and no reply is given what should i think?
Thats the FUD.

TEST
erok

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 05:23:57 PM

This is speculations thread hence I've asked why posts are deleted and no reply is given. Thanks for insulting me instead of saying yes/denying the speculations, how childish is to insult people over the internets.
I read about i ask about it, my posts are deleted and no reply is given what should i think?
Thats the FUD.
How childish is it to just say whatever you want to deter innovation? You are a plague on humanity and your ignorance is a handicap to only yourself. And seriously promoting cloakcoin at the same time. You sir are shameful. POSA3 in hand for a year my ass. Can't wait for that audit.

"the destruction of privacy widens the existing power imbalance between the ruling factions and everyone else" -- Julian Assange
wizardee

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 05:45:28 PM

Thats the FUD.
How childish is it to just say whatever you want to deter innovation? You are a plague on humanity and your ignorance is a handicap to only yourself. And seriously promoting cloakcoin at the same time. You sir are shameful. POSA3 in hand for a year my ass. Can't wait for that audit.

hahaha good that you talking about audit where is Shadowtrash audit? ah wait forgot will never see!

rutherford

Activity: 624
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 05:46:53 PM

Thats the FUD.

We try to keep the main thread clean and on topic. You together with komputadora and Blazin8888 were just added to the delete list. You for promoting Cloakcoin and others for fudding. Perhaps in the future we will improve the bot by making it to announce the additions together with reasons.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
erok

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 06:42:15 PM

Thats the FUD.

hahaha good that you talking about audit where is Shadowtrash audit? ah wait forgot will never see!

Since the shadow devs are genius, I would guess around the same time as the market to boost price. But I also think Shadow is open source. Can you say that about Cloak? Nope.

Anyone can audit it.

microchoveur

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 07:47:20 PM

Hello Shadowers !  

[VERY IMPORTANT] Do not forget that the Shadow Community is organizing a Thunderclap Contest with few bitcoins worth of SDC at goal ! [VERY IMPORTANT]

The ShadowProject has always suffered of a lack of communication and public awarness.
Our Thunderclap campaign, with already more than 1,300,000 of social impact, is here to change that.
We NEED your support !

Currently, there is 1 in 26 chance of winning some of the 4000 SDC's (approximately 2 btc) and a lot more coming before the end of the contest (14d) !
It's all about sharing an informative video on your facebook/Twitter/Tumblr(by supporting the Thunderclap) to enter the contest !.

Donations (even the smallest ones) would be very appreciated. Do not forget to post your donations on the BCT topic.

More informations here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1037474.0

Thanks for your future support and good luck !

Cheers Smiley

IDAP.IO.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
.Introducing Derivatives Product Ecosystem to Crypto Asset Market.
| Twitter | LinkedIn | Medium | Facebook | Bitcointalk

EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 11:28:51 PM
Last edit: April 27, 2015, 03:20:56 AM by EmilioMann

Where is pookie?
I really hope he's losing a lot of money trying to hold the sdc price instead of wanting just spend the money of others to do that.
Shadowtrash is dead.
You had many chances to stop to destroy the investments of people in other coins but you guys never stopped with fud, stealing ideas, dump and troll.
Now there are several people with much money willing to spend how much it takes to destroy the investment of you.
wasn't absence of warning.
Sorry for few good people that exist in the dirty community of you.
The main culprits for what is happening are pookie aka cryptochronic aka Mr Boh (on twitter) and L&S
Erok, smurf, dasource, soapkeep and others are just retarded trolls.
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 11:38:51 PM
Last edit: April 27, 2015, 05:00:13 AM by EmilioMann

is really funny to see you using the words of Hondo that says: "Privacy is a basic human right" and know that you hire hackers on deepweb to discover informations of people of other currencies to dox, threats and blackmail

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=818939.msg11058778#msg11058778

wizardee

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 11:40:49 PM

erok

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 03:35:47 AM

fud
lol it is still at 3x the value it was at 2 months ago. This coin has been continuously developed for a year.

I fear I will sound like your girlfriend but... You are a bit premature there wizardee.

QNaka

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 08:48:12 AM

8-May there will be a big Q & A for the upcoming market with devs
10-May Thunderclap campaign will push out announcement to at least 1.34 million people!

We went all the way to +80k just because of the initial hype after the article on Vice with no real new info on 23-march.
I'd say with the market on the horizon and a huge wave off awareness coming to Shadow 1k will be a fairly easy to goal to reach.

The only reason we are back at 40k from 80k is because people where expecting all of the above but nothing came out for close to a month.
Gibbs187x

Activity: 126

Moon

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 06:20:32 PM

They just wanted a quick buck lol sdc long term

Dofus

Activity: 399
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 04:16:26 PM

Seems like we'll have to wait the market's release for the next round !
RandomBTCinvestor

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 12:48:30 PM

Well...
I guess we'll have very soon huges changes to make on the initial board ! Cheesy

https://i.imgur.com/4vqY7nT.jpg

Update: Thursday, Juli 2 2015

HD (Hierarchical Deterministic) Wallet Testing Has Started!

Our developers have made significant progress with the HD wallet development in terms of code refactoring, unit testing and bug stomping. The HD wallet implementation will be a key part of the new update because the BIP32 structure will also be used to create the ShadowMarket categories. This will allow the creation of an infinite tree of categories for the market place. From a wallet perspective this will also allow you to recreate your entire wallet from the single passphrase, which means you will only need to write-down/remember the passphrase once.
Yes that means no more worrying about regular backups and secure storage of wallet files.

We will be completing our final testing in the upcoming weeks. Once complete this will be the first native implementation of a hierarchical deterministic wallet within the satoshi forked codebase.

learn more: https://bitcoinmagazine.com/8396/deterministic-wallets-advantages-flaw/

New And Improved ShadowCore GUI

Ever since the first version of ShadowCore was launched, we have always made sure to be in tune to our users adaptive needs. Taking into account your requests and feedback we have implemented some changes, refreshed and improved our GUI. While doing so, we tried to focus on some of Shadows upcoming features like ShadowMarket that will require a lot of new elements. ShadowCore’s improved GUI will break new ground in cryptocurrecy software by bringing more controls to your fingertips and provides a completely new user experience.

Here’s a list of some of the changes. A detailed list will be posted with the live release.

- Full responsive design
- New slide-in sub-level sidebar big/small version
- Better data tables / pagination
- New options/settings screen with tabs (wallet)
- New options/settings (market)
- Marketplace listing
- Improved send and receive pages
- Help functions (popups) for new SDC users
- New search / modal
- Market category filters

The new version of ShadowCore is currently undergoing final testing and debugging. We expect to be able to release around the end of this month. Below you will find a sneak preview of the improved GUI + ShadowMarket feature.  Many enhancements have been made to increase end-user productivity and pleasure. Our goal is to create a visual representation of a ecommerce platform that users can easily relate to.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbMpeAL95m8

*We will upload a 2nd video that focusses more on ShadowMarket’s look and feed + user interface later this month.

Moving Forward

Now that Q2 has ended we wanted to take some time to thank everybody that has contributed and supported us over the past months. We can look back with gratitude to the many that put their faith in Shadow by supporting the technology, buying SDC, and more. We’re proud of what we’ve been able to do together so far, and are very excited about the tremendous growth and change for Shadow’s technology and adoption. The past months have been an exciting journey, with a bigger and better development team and supportive community, there is no telling what Shadow will achieve by the end of Q3.

Now, before we get to emotional. Let’s take a look at some of our future plans as we enter the next phase of the Shadow project.

- ShadowCore 2.0 release
- ShadowGo 2.0 (android) beta release
- HD wallet implementation
- Multisig support for ShadowTokens
- BIP65 (smart escrow support)
- ShadowMarket feedback and rating system
- ShadowMarket Back-end/front-end integration
- ShadowMarket alpha testing phase

That covers our development updates for now. If you have any questions regarding recent or upcoming changes you can contact us via IRC, SLACK or Github. You can stay up to date with our progress by registering to ShadowTalk, subscribing to the Shadow blog or following us on twitter.

The Shadow Team
Rynomster (lead developer)

FUCKING AWESOME ! *__________*

It was so worth to wait...
And the price already started to go up, where are we heading with such amazing news ? Cheesy
benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2015, 12:54:55 PM

nxt coin is premined shitcoin but their market is look more promising than shadowcoin from cloakcoin onemarket scam team

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1097429.0

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
LiteBit
Legendary

Activity: 1133
Merit: 1050

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 02:15:46 PM

I bet we break 60k again and hold until another update. It's promising seeing a rise to start Q3 even though Shadow Market wasn't able to be fully out by end of Q2.

Slow steady progress, cutting edge tech development & desperate cries for a decentralized platform are all driving people to this project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: