Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:42:26 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DESIGN AND MARKETING - BEST PRICES (From 10$) Payments BTC or Paypal  (Read 14554 times)
Nomteck (OP)

Activity: 315
Merit: 250

Coder, Graphic designer

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 03:16:36 PM

bump

Quoted for future reference.
2 or more bumps per day are not allowed!
Quoted your stupidity for entertainment purposes.

Thanks Joel, i dont understand why this guy is disturbing here all time. Just because i didnt do a design for his escrow service, or just because he likes to disturb. And my post is not self moderated as his... so here everyone can read what was said.
Nomteck (OP)

Coder, Graphic designer

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 03:29:00 PM

bump

Quoted for future reference.
2 or more bumps per day are not allowed!
Quoted your stupidity for entertainment purposes.

Thanks Joel, i dont understand why this guy is disturbing here all time. Just because i didnt do a design for his escrow service, or just because he likes to disturb. And my post is not self moderated as his... so here everyone can read what was said.

"Just because i didnt do a design for his escrow service, or just because he likes to disturb. And my post is not self moderated as his... so here everyone can read what was said."

1) Shut the fuck up
2) Maybe it's a bug or maybe you broke rule " one bump per day "
3) I created the self-moderated topic not to hide something.. Smiley
4) And please shut the fuck up,thank you.

Please someone more trusted keep an eye on this topic,because I think he is bumping this topic 2-3 times per day.

Quoted, just so he does not delete it. Have a nice day.
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1310

Get your game girl

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 03:30:27 PM

Please someone more trusted keep an eye on this topic,because I think he is bumping this topic 2-3 times per day.

From the previous posts I don't see him bumping the topic 2-3 times a day ? You are actually spamming his thread because you're butthurt that he did not make you a design which you didn't deserve .

@OP : If incase you're still bumping the thread more than one time a day,the rule is ,only one bump in 24 hours provided the previous bumps are deleted.So your thread will have only bump in the most recent posts.
Nomteck (OP)

Coder, Graphic designer

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 11:36:17 PM

From the previous posts I don't see him bumping the topic 2-3 times a day ? You are actually spamming his thread because you're butthurt that he did not make you a design which you didn't deserve .

@OP : If incase you're still bumping the thread more than one time a day,the rule is ,only one bump in 24 hours provided the previous bumps are deleted.So your thread will have only bump in the most recent posts.

"You are actually spamming his thread because you're butthurt that he did not make you a design which you didn't deserve ."

First learn how to read.
He delete old bump and after few minutes he post another bump (in the same day ).
That's the reason of my posts here.
And f*ck you because you are an id1ot. Smiley

Have a nice day.

Please, just stop insulting everyone. Its impossible to understand how you wanted to do a escrow service with that attitude.
KakaoCZ

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 02:03:01 PM

Pretty nice looking pictures. How much time you spend on one of your work?
Nomteck (OP)

Coder, Graphic designer

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 02:04:53 PM

Pretty nice looking pictures. How much time you spend on one of your work?

Thanks. It depends on what design. And how many time i need to get also a good idea.  The complex hand drawn ones i usually need 8 - 10 days.
RayBrady

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2016, 04:35:54 PM

Nice work, I might use this soon

Nomteck (OP)

Coder, Graphic designer

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 05:24:37 PM

Nice work, I might use this soon

Thanks.
Nomteck (OP)

Coder, Graphic designer

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 06:29:59 PM

New logo done. I am now free for making new designs:

BTCGambler

Activity: 122

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 11:18:26 PM

I dont have a need for a logo or desing at the moment, but I just wanted to say your stuff looks AWESOME!!  Shocked Wink
Nomteck (OP)

Coder, Graphic designer

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 01:22:26 AM

I dont have a need for a logo or desing at the moment, but I just wanted to say your stuff looks AWESOME!!  Shocked Wink

I really apreciate that, thanks Wink
nemgun

Activity: 882
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2016, 11:32:10 PM

if you ever need i can provide you some help Cheesy (for low fee)
Nomteck (OP)

Coder, Graphic designer

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 07:31:48 PM

if you ever need i can provide you some help Cheesy (for low fee)

Thanks, i aprecciate that. But for the moment i can do all myself. Only if i ever have to do quite a big project we will then talk Wink.
nemgun

Activity: 882
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2016, 10:32:56 PM

at your service Cheesy
katafrag

Activity: 216

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 07:15:21 PM

hello i want to monetise a gf facebook account , here is the thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1530266.new#new
Nomteck (OP)

Coder, Graphic designer

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 06:47:12 PM

hello i want to monetise a gf facebook account , here is the thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1530266.new#new

Hello i wrote you on PM. Thanks.
Teevo

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 04:43:44 AM

Hey!

Your work is quite nice and prices very attractive. We just started a new project, do you want to join us?

I need a fresh logo that maintains the old logos core theme but takes a modern look. Simple and bold.

The logo will be a remake of Cryptographic anomaly and will be used on the upcoming physical coins. If you take a look at the logo we like the blue section that flows into form the grey triangle in the centre. Rather than include the outer clutter I would like to see the inner theme expanded upon in bold. What do you think?

It also indicates you have some coding skill? I am awaiting to hear back from the developer but take a look at the jobs https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=771830.420 and if any of them achievable. If you can do any of them, I can also pay for your service Smiley

The http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/cryptographic-anomaly/ needs some lifting also. Take a look and consider any input.

If you can help with any of these features I want you on board =)

Nomteck (OP)

Coder, Graphic designer

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 07:02:05 PM

Hey!

Your work is quite nice and prices very attractive. We just started a new project, do you want to join us?

I need a fresh logo that maintains the old logos core theme but takes a modern look. Simple and bold.

The logo will be a remake of Cryptographic anomaly and will be used on the upcoming physical coins. If you take a look at the logo we like the blue section that flows into form the grey triangle in the centre. Rather than include the outer clutter I would like to see the inner theme expanded upon in bold. What do you think?

It also indicates you have some coding skill? I am awaiting to hear back from the developer but take a look at the jobs https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=771830.420 and if any of them achievable. If you can do any of them, I can also pay for your service Smiley

The http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/cryptographic-anomaly/ needs some lifting also. Take a look and consider any input.

If you can help with any of these features I want you on board =)

Hello, write me a private message explaining exactly what do you need. Thanks Wink
The Prince Of Egifts

Activity: 141
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 03:00:17 AM

Can you Photoshop me a California I.D. Huh

I'll give you name and address to use and you can choose the face picture. Can you do it?
Nomteck (OP)

Coder, Graphic designer

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 10:20:25 AM

Can you Photoshop me a California I.D. Huh

I'll give you name and address to use and you can choose the face picture. Can you do it?

Hello, yes i can do that. Add me to skype: nomtekk   so we can talk about exactly what you want.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: