Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:36:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why CLAM is going down ?  (Read 944 times)
Financial_Genius (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 06:56:45 PM

Why CLAM is going down ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bathrobehero
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 06:58:27 PM

Why wouldn't it?

Not your keys, not your coins!
1btcdream

Activity: 393
Merit: 297

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 11:26:41 PM

The last time I check it's going up, not the other way around.
HCLivess
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090

=== NODE IS OK! ==

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2015, 01:16:02 PM

the most overpriced altcoin of them all? WELL I DONT KNOW

shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 02:39:59 PM

The spread for CLAMS is so thin. Anyone with a few hundreds btc can pump this to the moon. Unless CLAMS has any good news, otherwise digger will keep dumping all the CLAMS.

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|
Sumo

Activity: 1098
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 04:43:22 PM

what the hell is clam and why should I care?  Huh
morantis

Activity: 868
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 04:44:24 PM

Do not ask me how I know, but a large amount of market cap was moved the other day and this is going to cause some issues.
smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 05:37:09 PM

Why don't you just read the ANN thread? It has been discussed there for weeks.

tldr, one guy claimed a lot of CLAMs from the original distribution and supposedly has been dumping them. He supposedly finished dumping them yesterday and the price has recovered somewhat.

Do not ask me how I know, but a large amount of market cap was moved the other day and this is going to cause some issues.

What sort of "issues"?
KhalDrago

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 06:15:45 PM

cus its a shitcoin..how many is userbase 30 people max? lolz
BTCBinary

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 06:41:17 PM

Why CLAM is going down ?

CLAM is going down in value because of the same thing that makes all the other cryptos go down: miners are dumping it... that is pretty much the reason.
smooth
Legendary

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 06:52:46 PM

Why CLAM is going down ?

CLAM is going down in value because of the same thing that makes all the other cryptos go down: miners are dumping it... that is pretty much the reason.

You realize that CLAM doesn't even have mining? No, obviously you don't, because you are just writing ignorant bullshit without even looking at the coin.

Previous poster, there are a lot more than 30 users because it is used for Just-Dice which has a much bigger user base.
megges

Activity: 371

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 11:41:51 AM

Why CLAM is going down ?

You realize that CLAM doesn't even have mining? No, obviously you don't, because you are just writing ignorant bullshit without even looking at the coin.

Previous poster, there are a lot more than 30 users because it is used for Just-Dice which has a much bigger user base.

agree, ike smooth said CLAM doesn't even have mining ... but i think it has staking, hasn't it? - so yeah there are new CLAM to be dumped ... but the mining argument is a fail.

Also the topic seems to be a fail itself, because since the topic has been posted the price of CLAM just went from 0.001 to 0.0017 (high was at almost 0.003).

I guess the little dump before the pump caused that topic, but now the topic is inaccurate because CLAM pumped instead of dump ...

so to answer the question, why the price went down, i would say it went down so that the fearful will sell before the pump, classic!

tip me! Tongue XtSrWch1U3BsTBFBHj7acTTzxFo1fy5BMa
Furio
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

BTC | LTC | XLM | VEN | ARDR

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 01:06:58 PM

Why CLAM is going down ?

agree, ike smooth said CLAM doesn't even have mining ... but i think it has staking, hasn't it? - so yeah there are new CLAM to be dumped ... but the mining argument is a fail.

Also the topic seems to be a fail itself, because since the topic has been posted the price of CLAM just went from 0.001 to 0.0017 (high was at almost 0.003).

I guess the little dump before the pump caused that topic, but now the topic is inaccurate because CLAM pumped instead of dump ...

so to answer the question, why the price went down, i would say it went down so that the fearful will sell before the pump, classic!

My client wont sync or mine anymore, very strange...

DarKSpectrE

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 01:39:37 PM

The Digger. Check out the official Just-Dice thread.
smooth
Legendary

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 10:08:42 PM
Last edit: December 02, 2015, 10:47:32 PM by smooth

Why CLAM is going down ?

My client wont sync or mine anymore, very strange...

There do seem to be some issues with syncing that are usually resolved by restarting the client several times (it makes a little bit of progress, then gets stuck each time). It is being looked into. If this work-around isn't successful for you, post on the thread or talk to the developers on freenode IRC #clams.
indahkfi

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2015, 01:12:17 PM

coin coin that does not have a good planning will quickly go down,
so does the clam
 Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
HeroCat

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 04:32:32 PM

CLAM is not very popular coin, may be some dice game users use it, so this is the reason - not so many CLAM buyers  Wink
1btcdream

Activity: 393
Merit: 297

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 03:38:57 AM

CLAM is not very popular coin, may be some dice game users use it, so this is the reason - not so many CLAM buyers  Wink

You should visit the clam thread then backread on some of the post there to find out the reason.
smooth
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 03:40:51 AM

You should visit the clam thread then backread on some of the post there to find out the reason.

Don't bother he is sigspamming and/or mining up his activity rank. You can always identify these folks in that they have a paid signature campaign and their post history is full of one liners on a bunch of different topics where they are uninformed or barely informed.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: