Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:54:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BITSANE.COM Cryptocurrency Exchange Platform Is Now Live  (Read 30319 times)
Bitsane (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2016, 12:07:28 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2017, 12:12:06 PM by Bitsane

Introducing BITSANE.COM

Bitsane.com announces the launch of its cryptocurrency exchange, to be the most sophisticated platform the industry has seen to date.

BITSANE is happy to announce the launch of its cryptocurrency exchange. The Ireland-based platform offers some of the best features to create a new industry standard for cryptocurrency exchange platforms. BITSANE is built keeping the needs of the global cryptocurrency community in mind.

BITSANE.COM strives to offer a minimalistic, user-friendly interface.

The cryptocurrency exchange platform BITSANE offers superior trade execution for a variety of cryptocurrencies including Bitcoin, Litecoin (with more currencies coming soon). Customers on BITSANE can benefit from a range of deposit and withdrawal options. The choices are currently limited to SWIFT bank wire transfer, SEPA european transfers, OKPAY and AdvCash with more options in the pipeline.

BITSANE is very serious about the security features on the platform. In the wake of recent hacks and security breaches faced by many cryptocurrency platforms, our site has incorporated state-of-the-art security including network protection, up-to-date infrastructure, network backup, advanced monitoring and cold storage.

At any point, if a customer needs help with anything on the platform, quick professional support is always within reach on Bitsane.

In addition to conventional web-based trading and exchange platform, BITSANE also allows its customers to trade on their mobile devices. It also offers full-featured API access to developers, encouraging them to build powerful cryptocurrency applications using Bitsane’s tools and services.
BITSANE will soon introduce a powerful investment platform along with margin trading and margin lending features and automated trading support on the exchange.

We welcome any feedback or comments that you may have about the system and its functionality.

For those who are interested in our Bitcointalk signature campaign, here's a link

Yours,
BITSANE Team.
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Emerge
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 03:37:31 PM

Looking good so far. If you need a marketing officer or a campaign manager, feel free to contact me through PM.

Have a nice day and Regards,
JM Erestain
Bitsane (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2016, 05:31:33 PM

Thanks! Indeed, we are now looking for a signature campaign manager to hire.
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 05:37:59 PM

Looks like a decent enough site, will you be adding a lot more coins when you are out of Beta?  along the lines of Poloniex or Bittrex rather than Yobit which seem to add every single coin as soon as they come out.

I will keep an eye on your site and see how it progresses, it's nice to have something based out of the UK (almost) Smiley
ahmedjadoon
Legendary

Activity: 1414

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 03:11:14 PM

What new thing do you have to offer to attract users. Since there are a lot of established exchanges. Are your trade fee any competitive?
amacar2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1007

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 05:09:35 PM

Fees seem good https://bitsane.com/fees and similar to other trading platform however i think decreasing fee for user with high volume could be good option to attract whales in your platform.

Can you post details regarding how you guys gonna give total security to users fund? I mean what is your security measures.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
ikydesu

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2016, 07:18:02 PM

Clean site with simple design but have catchy eyes to see.
This is will be a new arbitrage exchange, the price is competitive with other exchange.
Probably adding a company profil to your site is will be good, i googling your address to see your office, seems like you have a multipurpose building?

Fees seem good https://bitsane.com/fees and similar to other trading platform however i think decreasing fee for user with high volume could be good option to attract whales in your platform.

Can you post details regarding how you guys gonna give total security to users fund? I mean what is your security measures.

Yes, strength security system is the most important to implement in exchange site.

I think the fees is fair, although for a whales.
Bitsane (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2016, 09:07:51 AM

Looks like a decent enough site, will you be adding a lot more coins when you are out of Beta?  along the lines of Poloniex or Bittrex rather than Yobit which seem to add every single coin as soon as they come out.

I will keep an eye on your site and see how it progresses, it's nice to have something based out of the UK (almost) Smiley

Thank you. We really appreciate your input.

To answer your question regarding new coins -- yes, definitely. For example, Ethereum/USD, Ethereum/EUR and Ethereum/BTC pairs will be fully supported by the end of this week (and more in the pipeline).
Bitsane (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2016, 10:08:42 AM

Guys!

For those who interested, we would like to introduce our Bitsane Bitcointalk Signature Campaign. Check it out!
Japinat

Activity: 2954
Merit: 680

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 12:34:24 AM

Looking good so far. If you need a marketing officer or a campaign manager, feel free to contact me through PM.

Have a nice day and Regards,
JM Erestain

The campaign is already going on and it's being manage by yahoo62278 and I am one of the selected member to help promote BITSANE.COM.

Honestly, I am amazed with the site, it's looking neat and fast. Hope this will be big time in the future.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
mixan
Legendary

Activity: 966

TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 01:18:42 AM

Thank you. We really appreciate your input.

To answer your question regarding new coins -- yes, definitely. For example, Ethereum/USD, Ethereum/EUR and Ethereum/BTC pairs will be fully supported by the end of this week (and more in the pipeline).
Good to know you will be implementing more vary of coins to exchange.
I will be looking out for ZEC to be added soon because they seem to be very popular as of late with the increase yesterday from $54 to $83 in a single day.
Hope to see that one offered for exchange soon! Grin

The parasite hates three things: free markets, free will, and free men.
Bitsane (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2016, 02:28:39 AM

I would like to confirm that ZEC is our development list. We'll keep you updated.
abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

FOCUS

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2016, 05:13:43 AM

I would like to confirm that ZEC is our development list. We'll keep you updated.
Wow thats a good move to add ZEC, Im trading ZEC and planning to transfer my tokens to bitsane exchange if ZEC is added.

Now I will create my own account in bitsane for my future use
sunsilk

Activity: 2898
Merit: 620

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 05:22:59 AM

Good news for adding up ZEC in your list and just add those interesting coins that you think will able to have potential.

Seems the update is going to be a good way to attract other users to shift completely in bitsane.

Just always keep us updated sir and we will have all the support that your site needed, long live bitsane.

Guys!

For those who interested, we would like to introduce our Bitsane Bitcointalk Signature Campaign. Check it out!

And I would like to thank you and yahoo for letting me to advertise your site.

Invulner

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Invulner

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 06:18:57 AM

I just joined your sig campaign and took a look at your site, looks pretty nice considering it is still in beta mode. Should definitely consider to add more exchange directions. Ethereum and Monero should be the two main coins you guys should look at first.

Otherwise I can't wait to see the site develop into a very successful one. Let's go! Cheesy
20kevin20
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1597

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 07:44:02 AM

Hey, I am so happy to be part of your campaign! Website looks great, it's just the design I prefer and loads up in a few seconds both on my PC and smartphone. I wish you the best of luck with your website, and I hope it turns out well for you with the campaign too!
zahra4577

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 09:48:31 AM

Good exchange with one of the most competitive fee structure.Can be accessible from both pc and mobile without any trouble.This has got potential to be one of the best exchanges around.
BTW as your signature campaign has already begun,please edit the op appropriately Wink

Dassi

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 12:22:00 PM

I hope you guys list ICN and all the other good altcoins out there so your website will be good for alt trading Grin
kenanzz
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 12:28:42 PM

First of all, hello everyone Smiley

The site looks very nice and simple. It does not look with its colors. I hope it has been a beautiful design, and hopefully this site will rise like a star.
torikan

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 03:40:14 PM

We recommend that you keep the fee low. It was an attractive situation. This will attract bot users.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: