Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:24:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN/ICO]JOHN MCAFEE'S CHOICE FOR THE FUTURE OF HEALTHCARE BLOCKCHAINS.DOCADEMIC  (Read 42155 times)
danielsinn

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 07:27:37 AM

wow,  most projects have increased in value since mid december but not MTC,  and after looking at the yearly chart all i can say is TUH TUH TUH TIMMMMMMMMMBBBBERRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!   shoulda held on to my ether

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cvdesty

Activity: 512
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 05:53:20 AM

wow,  most projects have increased in value since mid december but not MTC,  and after looking at the yearly chart all i can say is TUH TUH TUH TIMMMMMMMMMBBBBERRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!   shoulda held on to my ether

It's doubtful MTC is going to recover.
sisquo2121

Activity: 127
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 02:57:10 AM

This is a quote from their page.

" Most companies won’t begin work on integrating until mainnet is launched. This step can take weeks or months. "

As you can see they once again will miss the date for mainnet launch in a week. This coin is a joke that just has one excuse after another. The mainnet launch won't be for months or even years. This coin is done, finished and has no chance of going up in price.

What a bunch of scammers and losers running this coin. That con artist mcafee pumped the coin and dumped it when it peaked last year. This coin was like a thailand hooker that got pumped and dumped and is now infested with std's and no one wants to touch it.  
danielsinn

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 04:19:44 AM

well they better get it together or they will be known as"flopademic",   this one has definitely disappointed thus far,  i continue to hold like i have on all my crypto purchases since 2014,  well,  the only one i didnt hold was bitcoin cuz ima idiot
Flex2222

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 03:00:21 PM

guys calm down,
its not about the current price or if they miss the mainnet date its about fundamentals.
This coin has allready a working product which could benefit many people in the worlde and allready does.
It has a Team which is actively improving their project and working on it every day full time.
Price has gone down but fundamentals have not changed.
Ok it seems a little strange that there was such a strng push in the beginning maybe mcaffe had smth to do with it but
now it has a market cap of 6 million this is a joke if this coin is going mainstream with their product which could happen in the future.
6 million marketcap is also a joke if u think of the price of bitcoin in 2 to 5 years.
Probably the CEO of the company alone could 10x his project then if he wants to.
So just chill, or if u want to push the price even lower maybe ill buy some more then. Wink
sisquo2121

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 03:36:23 PM

guys calm down,
its not about the current price or if they miss the mainnet date its about fundamentals.
This coin has allready a working product which could benefit many people in the worlde and allready does.
It has a Team which is actively improving their project and working on it every day full time.
Ok it seems a little strange that there was such a strng push in the beginning maybe mcaffe had smth to do with it but
now it has a market cap of 6 million this is a joke if this coin is going mainstream with their product which could happen in the future.
6 million marketcap is also a joke if u think of the price of bitcoin in 2 to 5 years.
Probably the CEO of the company alone could 10x his project then if he wants to.
So just chill, or if u want to push the price even lower maybe ill buy some more then. Wink

Shut up you stupid fucker. Investors have lost a lot of money in this coin. Other coins are going up huge and leaving money in a horrid coin is a disaster. This coins main purpose was to be used and abused by that idiot mcafee. Now its done and nobody wants this pile of garbage.

This is not a market where you just chill you moron. We're not little kids where you tell us to chill. This coin has done nothing. Their mainnet launch was supposed to happen last month and they keep putting it off.

They are scammers looking for there last hope and they know that they aren't going to find it with crypto investors. Now that they know nobody in crypto will invest in this steaming pile of garbage they are actively looking for investors outside of crypto in the mainstream.

This coin is like etn and xby, just all hype and no substance. One excuse after another from them. I'm looking to dump this garbage when it has any small surge at all.
Arend61

Activity: 12
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 07:57:51 PM

Angry boy. Unbalanced roaring and swear.

You definitely do not read what the project is all about and then just shout and swearing. What a level.
If you invest in something you would not do something that someone says, but you would do research yourself.
That in itself is stupid.
You didn't. You only went after John and pissed off and taunted him. Says more about you than about John.
I think that John was right, but that aside. Read what Doc does and what it stands for, but I think you can't get further than looking at graphs. Unfortunately.  So a little patience and everything will be fine.
The bottom is clear, it is now. So buying is interesting now.
sisquo2121

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 09:14:22 PM

Angry boy. Unbalanced roaring and swear.

You definitely do not read what the project is all about and then just shout and swearing. What a level.
If you invest in something you would not do something that someone says, but you would do research yourself.
That in itself is stupid.
You didn't. You only went after John and pissed off and taunted him. Says more about you than about John.
I think that John was right, but that aside. Read what Doc does and what it stands for, but I think you can't get further than looking at graphs. Unfortunately.  So a little patience and everything will be fine.
The bottom is clear, it is now. So buying is interesting now.

This coin was pumped and dumped by mcafee. It is a steaming pile of shit. Nobody is investing into this coin

All you fucking scammers say the same damn thing, just wait and show some patience.

Just keep waiting until the coin plummets to one sat. You have got to be kidding if we'll believe that fucking nonsense.

This coin has been declining for a year, not a week, not a month, a whole fucking year you little punk.

Investors have been patient enough with this pile of shit.

All the idiots do is promise that the mainnet will be launched and it never happens. Now they kicked the can down the road years and claim they don't know when it will be launched.

We'll we know what that means. There is no mainnnet you stupid little vile human excrement. You fucking low life scum.

They don't even have a facebook page anymore, they took it down . The reddit just has some links saying the same thing over and over again.

This coin is pure trash. Worthless trash and will never rise again. It served its purposed which was to make mcafee some money. That old fuck scammed a lot of people with his pump and dumps.  

Arend61

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 11:36:53 PM
Merited by Flex2222 (1)

Angry Boy.

Wrath does not bring the truth any closer

You think creating software is 1 + 1 = 2. That is not true. I know that because I did it myself. Not in crypto, but in something completely different.
I thought at first. I can make it in 400 hours, but it involved so much that it became 4000 hours. Well it is ready and it works great.

DOC is much, much more complicated, but you can't or won't understand that. If I ask you how much is 1 + 1, then I think you say 3. You will get half a point from me, because it was almost right.

Good luck with your screams

PS
The date is still unknown, however the mainnet launch may happen within the next 2-3 months if the testnet is successful otherwise it may take 1-2 months more imo.

sisquo2121

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 12:10:59 AM

Angry Boy.

Wrath does not bring the truth any closer

You think creating software is 1 + 1 = 2. That is not true. I know that because I did it myself. Not in crypto, but in something completely different.
I thought at first. I can make it in 400 hours, but it involved so much that it became 4000 hours. Well it is ready and it works great.

DOC is much, much more complicated, but you can't or won't understand that. If I ask you how much is 1 + 1, then I think you say 3. You will get half a point from me, because it was almost right.

Good luck with your screams

PS
The date is still unknown, however the mainnet launch may happen within the next 2-3 months if the testnet is successful otherwise it may take 1-2 months more imo.

You are so stupid. What are you even saying you incompetent monkey. Go back to sucking your mamas tits you little punk.

Crypto is filled with losers and dummies like you. People who didn't make it out of high school and have the logic skills of a piece of tree bark.

You are an absolute idiot. Total complete idiot.  
danielsinn

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 05:03:02 AM

omg,  doc still down?   P.A.T.H.E.T.I.C!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  WHAT IS THE PROBLEM?
Flex2222

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 10:21:15 AM

guys calm down,

Shut up you stupid fucker. Investors have lost a lot of money in this coin. Other coins are going up huge and leaving money in a horrid coin is a disaster. This coins main purpose was to be used and abused by that idiot mcafee. Now its done and nobody wants this pile of garbage.

This is not a market where you just chill you moron. We're not little kids where you tell us to chill. This coin has done nothing. Their mainnet launch was supposed to happen last month and they keep putting it off.

They are scammers looking for there last hope and they know that they aren't going to find it with crypto investors. Now that they know nobody in crypto will invest in this steaming pile of garbage they are actively looking for investors outside of crypto in the mainstream.

This coin is like etn and xby, just all hype and no substance. One excuse after another from them. I'm looking to dump this garbage when it has any small surge at all.

Yes obviously you are a full grown adult and no little kid who insults people on the internet. 73 posts 0 merit says it all Wink
sisquo2121

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 12:36:16 AM
Last edit: June 26, 2019, 01:04:29 AM by sisquo2121

guys calm down,

Yes obviously you are a full grown adult and no little kid who insults people on the internet. 73 posts 0 merit says it all Wink

Who gives a fuck about merits. Why don't you meet me somewhere and see if I'm a little kid. You'll be eating out of straw after I'm done with you punk.

You scammers are all the same. You scam people and then rub salt into the wounds by telling them to be patient and continue to watch their money sink even further into the ground.

In the stock market, if these things happened, you would be in jail and dealing with big bubba in the showers. The problem with crypto is too many scammers and punks like you get away with these investment scams and nothing is done to punish you lowlifes.

That'll be changing I can see within a year or so. The crypto markets will start to be regulated and the scum bags like you, who have lost investors a lot of money with pump and dumps, will be thrown straight into jail where you belong.
cvdesty

Activity: 512
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 12:44:30 AM

Please people! Stop it with the hate! There is no reason to hate on each other over this. Everyone has an opinion. Share yours with respect.

I can understand anger in this market, for I have lost a great deal of money making bad choices. But I don't go around hating on people for it. I own my mistakes.   

As for MTC, I doubt it is going to recover. I hope I am wrong, of course. But if I am right, I have to accept my loss and move on. Calling people names isn't going to put lost money back into my pocket.    
Arend61

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 07:52:07 AM
Last edit: June 28, 2019, 01:23:34 PM by Arend61

Wise words. And now back to business.

DOC has suddenly risen considerably after a single positive comment from John McAfee.

Compared to most projects there are, DOC is definitely one of the best in quality and idea.

The DOC team wants the DOC to be fully ready before mass marketing starts. The user's data must
be stored in the correct order as required by DOC customers.
Remember that if they had started marketing and the new users started rolling in then how much data could be
lost if the product was not completely finished.

Crypto investors just have to be patient. That is sometimes only necessary.  With Doc token you own a part of a
very specific economy that can become huge.

If you do not believe in the project and in the team, you would not invest in the token. But if you believe in that,
or you are sure, then investing is a great opportunity.  Do not look for gold in Alaska, because the pot of gold is here.

The price has come out of the bottom, but does not represent anything yet.  That is coming.

I think we have to wait another 2 or 3 months and then it will happen.
AndrewBUD

Activity: 1078
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2019, 11:58:58 PM

John McAfee will start his election campaign soon, and his projects - including Docacademic - will probably grow well in price.  It is unlikely that he will forget those projects that he once supported.  Docacademic - the best project in 2018 in profit.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
[/tabl
ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 04:16:08 AM

John McAfee will start his election campaign soon, and his projects - including Docacademic - will probably grow well in price.  It is unlikely that he will forget those projects that he once supported.  Docacademic - the best project in 2018 in profit.
I want to ask if you can know when the exact date of the election campaign begs for the answer because I personally don't know and I think it's a very good thing that they don't forget the project that he supported, of course it can be copied by others

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Arend61

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 02:03:25 PM

The sleeping giant wakes up slowly.
Logical. Nothing special. The project will prove that.
We are just at the beginning.
Flex2222

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 11:32:30 AM
Last edit: July 10, 2019, 02:39:22 PM by Flex2222

This pump right now is planned.
I think it was planned to let the weak hands sell off, and then push some money in the coin when we hit bottom.
If im right we will see this going on until MTC is in the top 100 again as top gainer of the day and things start to take off on their own from there.
Suddenly peolpe will recognize that the price was actually much higher last year that this is a solid project and McAfee will again actively promote the coin, and "proof" that he was right all the time.
And so MTC has a real chance to succeed and go mainstream so smart move all in all.
Maybe McAfee even worked this plan out with the team i mean hes a official advisor and he knows how the market works.
Arend61

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 02:20:46 PM
Last edit: August 09, 2019, 12:34:20 PM by Arend61

Live With Charles Nader Of Doc.Com. Very interesting interview !!!
https://www.coingecko.com/en/videos/live-with-charles-nader-of-doc-com-free-healthcare-docademic-mtc-price

And the video of Dee Decker:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yn08i-tOL9M&feature=youtu.be

AMA 8 august 2019
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z4LqP11bJc&feature=youtu.be

Look at it !!  Do not miss these video's !!!
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: