Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:51:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Verifier - Global Standard of Trust  (Read 791 times)
HappyMod (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

ICO Communtiy Management & Engagement happymod.io

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 07:39:08 PM
Last edit: April 10, 2018, 10:35:53 AM by HappyMod

VERIFIER. GLOBAL STANDARD OF TRUST.

Verifier is an innovative technology designed to verify identity, events, deals, and any other kind of data. This is a blockchain based solution that verifies data quickly, accurately, reliably, and securely.

View here our roadmap:

VERIFIER APPLICATION.

Token sale is done in two stages:

1.Pre-ICO: During the pre-ICO stage, a limited number of
2.ICO: At this stage, the main VRF amount will be sold. VRFs will be sold, with a discount given to the first purchasers.

Pre-ICO
At the pre-ICO stage, the VRF tokens are a tool of early attraction of funds into the Verifier project. Smart contracts are not applied here, with the sale being directly done into the Verifier wallet.
Tokens amount limit: 143,000 VRF

There would be discounts based on the amount of purchased tokens. For the first day of Pre-ICO they would look as follows:
Rate: US$10 for 1.2 VRF, on investment of $10 to $9,999
Rate: US$10 for 1.25 VRF, on investment of $10,000 to $49,999
Rate: US$10 for 1.3 VRF, on investment of $50,000 to $99,999
Rate: US$10 for 1.35 VRF, on investment of $100,000 to $299,999
Rate: US$10 USD for 1.4 VRF, on investment of $300,000 or more

ICO
Tokens amount limit: 5,177,700 VRF

There would be discounts based on the amount of purchased tokens. For the first day of ICO they would look as follows:
Rate: US$10 for 1.13 VRF, on investment of $10 to $9,999
Rate: US$10 for 1.18 VRF, on investment of $10,000 to $49,999
Rate: US$10 for 1.23 VRF, on investment of $50,000 to $99,999
Rate: US$10 for 1.28 VRF, on investment of $100,000 to $299,999
Rate: US$10 USD for 1.33 VRF, on investment of $300,000 or more
All unsold tokens will be destroyed.

DISTRIBUTION OF TOKENS

Verifier tokens are the internal currency of the Verifier ecosystem. Turnover and liquidity are supported by the operation of the entire system. Verifier Tokens do not entitle the holder in participating in profit distribution. Demand for Verifier tokens is driven by increasing the number of users of the system and the popularity of the system.

Who makes up Verifier’s team?

We assembled a very strong team: EMBA Skolkovo students – CEOs of large companies, the vanguard of the Russian business. This is exactly the kind of team that brings projects capable of forever changing the world into life. We were developing the project, discussing it’s positioning, planning events, monitoring the market. After the end of the studies, all of us together founded Verifier, meticulously gathered the team of effective employees and contractors, who were keen on achieving the result. And it wasn’t slow in coming: the promo version of the product with a complete scenario for verification is ready. The end-product solution will be available in the beginning of December. And now the whole project’s team is preparing for an ICO. - DMITRY NAZAROV, The founder of the project

Verifier is an innovative technology designed to verify identity, events, deals, and any other kind of data. This is a blockchain based solution that verifies data quickly, accurately, reliably, and securely.
                                      [/center]

Startup for Cryptocurrency Community Management, Engagement and Marketing. Expert in ICO Advising and moderation of social media platforms happymod.io

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HappyMod (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 07:45:00 PM

reserved

Startup for Cryptocurrency Community Management, Engagement and Marketing. Expert in ICO Advising and moderation of social media platforms happymod.io
SeveralQ

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:25:01 PM

Hi everyone! Just added the Verifier ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/Verifier. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due diligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! PS: If you have any questions about filling in the info, feel free to ask us in our discord group: https://discord.gg/j8RBAwB
LoveCryptoAll

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:37:55 PM

I think that the project could be called 4d in honor of 4 Dmitriev in the team. This number of developers in the same team with 1 name Dmitry.
Calibee

Activity: 132
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:03:38 AM

good job and have humanitarian value. hopefully this project runs smoothly
HappyMod (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 01:46:10 PM

Thank you very much, we hope so as well but I am sure we will achieve a lot with it Cheesy

HappyMod (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 01:46:40 PM

Hi everyone! Just added the Verifier ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/Verifier. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due diligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! PS: If you have any questions about filling in the info, feel free to ask us in our discord group: https://discord.gg/j8RBAwB

Thank you very much for adding !

HappyMod (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 01:53:48 PM

I think that the project could be called 4d in honor of 4 Dmitriev in the team. This number of developers in the same team with 1 name Dmitry.

It is indeed quite unique to have that many of the same name in the team Cheesy

bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:41:03 AM

Very funny, 4D team. Anyway i see mistake at roadmap, but maybe it is not affect to my concern about this project ( December 2017 for finish P2P testnet instead of 2018 ). Do we can using test B2B platform or it is for only dev team?

ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:21:02 AM

I will be looking forward for the good flow of this project in the community. Every project has an opportunity to prove itself to the people of the community, and I hope that Verifier will become a good global standard of trust in the future. I am looking forward for the coming success of this project.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:56:27 AM

I will be looking forward for the good flow of this project in the community. Every project has an opportunity to prove itself to the people of the community, and I hope that Verifier will become a good global standard of trust in the future. I am looking forward for the coming success of this project.
The project looks good and it seems that the project will be practical in use, which all consumers and investors want from a platform. The looks good and solid, they seem to be experienced and I think we can trust them! The roadmap looks good and planned! I'll be hoping for this project to go a long way and become successful!
dolcevita99

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:58:20 AM

I understand that the idea of the project itself, is the collection of information about users? That is, if I'm not sure about a person, I can go to your platform and check information about it (for example, it's a seller on the Internet) and then make a decision about the transaction with this person?
If so, it's a pretty interesting idea, I like it!
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:49:47 AM

I understand that the idea of the project itself, is the collection of information about users? That is, if I'm not sure about a person, I can go to your platform and check information about it (for example, it's a seller on the Internet) and then make a decision about the transaction with this person?
If so, it's a pretty interesting idea, I like it!
I was also interested in this function - "identity check". That is, on the platform will be created a kind of database, in which data will be stored about people, events and so on? Or I do not quite understand what it is about?
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:56:19 AM

You say "Verifier is an innovative technology designed to verify identities, events, deals, and any other kind of data," after doing so the users or companies they will benefit from from this platform ?
antiqklasik

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:03:57 AM

the concept and purpose of your project are great, as a blockchain-based solution that verifies data quickly, accurately, reliably and securely. but I see a project with a concept like this is not the first time. hopefully, the team works hard and maximum promotion for the progress of this project.
dddudidd

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:44:21 AM

App sightings are pretty good with easy-to-understand settings but it needs a lot of development to compete with the same concept app, by the way I'm not interested in your simple roadmap
however, good luck
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:20:18 AM

LMFAO, but hey isn't that a common thing in russia to have the name Dmitri, that would be like renaming any vietnamese projects Nguyen cause of the name
vic_veles

Activity: 476
Merit: 22

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:28:19 AM

This is a good idea, it is not yet clear how this will all work, where and on what basis will you take information about people and stuff?
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:46:15 AM

How can we be sure that the given information are all authentic and not synthetic? Who are the legit persons to approved and proved that all data are all true and correct? The platform will really give us a hassle free due to the fact that all data can be access by the platform if this is saved by the system and my fear is that what if the system would be hacked? These are just my prediction about the platform.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:27:21 PM

You say "Verifier is an innovative technology designed to verify identities, events, deals, and any other kind of data," after doing so the users or companies they will benefit from from this platform ?

Yeah and it seems they need to provide more information about how does their platform can be trusted because we are talking about information that is somehow confidential. Trust can't be easily earned especially in digital transaction because there are instances that the given information may seems correct but in reality it is fake just my opinion.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: