Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:38:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is betsofbitcoin.in dead?  (Read 1871 times)
barbierir (OP)

Activity: 515
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2014, 05:26:52 PM

This website has always been slow and since two months there have been no updates on twitter or reddit. No way to contact the admin. I have two open bets and I'd like to know if I must consider those btc as lost  Huh

◈▣ KOMODO ● Set Your Ideas Free ▣◈
.......AN ECOSYSTEM FOR NATIVE BLOCKCHAINS.......
Blockchain Generator | Decentralized Crowdfunding | Decentralized Exchange | Bitcoin Security | Zero-Knowledge Proofs | Blockchain Interoperability | Scalable Infrastructure
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cdog

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 06:40:23 PM

They are way backlogged, its taking 2-3 weeks past the deadline to get a ruling. The site is semi-operational, but admin has been spotty at best

Its crazy how many btc they are holding, bets from 2011 etc

After their ruling on the BFL shipping date bet (Luke Jr. remotely logging into a prototype etc, huge bet declared a wash), and now this, I wont bet with them anymore
predictbits

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2014, 08:56:35 PM

I'm launching a site that allows anyone to create your own bitcoin price predictions instantly (no 'suggestions') and when it is time for your bet to be concluded, we pull data from mtgox, determine winners & pay out instantly less commission.

https://i.imgur.com/eQyi6mv.png
daviducsb

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 11:11:06 PM

Are you willing to publish your real name, contact info and so on? I'm not sending any bitcoin to any of these opaque sites without the owner info.
kakobrekla

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Psi laju, karavani prolaze.

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 03:37:48 AM

This website has always been slow and since two months there have been no updates on twitter or reddit. No way to contact the admin. I have two open bets and I'd like to know if I must consider those btc as lost  Huh

Lucky for you, there is BitBet.

PirateHatForTea

Activity: 181
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 06:08:13 AM

I also have two open bets there, one of which had a resolution date of December 31st 2013 (the pirate SEC charges bet). Nothing yet. Is anyone able to dox Coinjedi?

Unlevereged financial instruments acting as a store of value that fluctuate 50% within 10 minutes is perfectly acceptable. I think it should be offered in IRA form to soon to be retirees.
PublisherNorthWest

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 05:41:39 PM

Here is my newest warning, about Bets of Bitcoin
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=458556.msg5058812#msg5058812
Forexperiments

Activity: 259
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2014, 06:19:08 PM

I'm launching a site...

I hope you have a license from Fox for that Homer image, or I think you're gonna face some legal issue if your site becomes popular  Tongue

Magliette ed adesivi Bitcoin e criptovalute, spedizione gratuita in Italia Grin
fairlay

Activity: 443

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2014, 06:02:29 PM

We just launched a (in our opinion) far better alternativ to betsofbitcoin:

Fairlay.com

We have a different betting system where you can choose your odds (you only need to find someone to bet against you) This way you always now what you will win and it did not depend on actions of others in the future how might have more information.

www.fairlay.com - the Bitcoin prediction market - the future of reliable information
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 11:18:46 PM

I also have two open bets there, one of which had a resolution date of December 31st 2013 (the pirate SEC charges bet). Nothing yet. Is anyone able to dox Coinjedi?

Can't believe somebody still sent BTC there after their scandalous collusion with Inaba to fix BFL bets.

We just launched a (in our opinion) far better alternativ to betsofbitcoin:

Fairlay.com

We have a different betting system where you can choose your odds (you only need to find someone to bet against you) This way you always now what you will win and it did not depend on actions of others in the future how might have more information.

Here's what happened to a site just like yours, except that was being promoted by Zero Hedge.

You're not Zero Hedge. Do the math.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
Predictious

Activity: 290

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 11:14:57 PM

You can check our blog to see why we think that Betsofbitco.in users should move to Predictious.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: