Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:52:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] CEREAL - BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM FOR ASSET-BASED LOANS  (Read 1332 times)
Cereal Team (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:58:58 AM
Last edit: July 11, 2018, 01:02:38 PM by Cereal Team

Facebook     Twitter       LinkedIn

Blockchain ecosystem for asset-based loans  

What is CEREAL?  

Cereal is a platform offering credit products that are secured by customers’ mining equipment, cryptocurrencies and other blockchain assets.
Thanks to Cereal there’s no need for borrowers to sell their valuable blockchain assets in order to access fiat money. Instead they can secure their cryptoassets as collateral, in order to receive cash for the purpose of covering their business and living expenses.
Cereal will store its customers’ collateral in cold wallets, thus ensuring a high level of security and preventing bad actors from gaining access to the borrower’s assets.
Cereal’s has automated solutions for calculating the maximum loan that customers are eligible for, and doesn’t need to check client’s credit scores. This makes Cereal incredibly convenient and hassle-free for borrowers.

The problem we solve  

Credit products have always been a driver of a market’s growth. They facilitate faster rates of expansion for businesses which, at scale, contributes to improved standards of living for consumers. In the cryptocurrency market however, credit instruments are almost non-existent. Market participants do not have access to convenient credit solutions which could enhance their business development - this is slowing down the growth of the infrastructure within the industry.

Cereal’s credit solutions solve this problem. The subsequent improvements to the cryptocurrency market infrastructure will increase the pace of development within it, and help it to reach its potential.

Partnership with GigaWatt  

To allow customers to borrow fiat money secured against mining equipment, Cereal has partnered with GigaWatt - one of the largest mining facilities in the US. This partnership will help those customers who want to get into cryptocurrency mining but don't have sufficient fiat assets to pay for mining equipment. These customers can access loans secured against the mining equipment they purchase, thus reducing the amount of fiat required to get involved. The mining equipment will serve as a collateral and will be located at the GigaWatt hosting facilities, earning money for them throughout the repayment period and beyond. This service is planned to start in July 2018.

These outcomes demonstrate that purchasing two miners in installments is much more beneficial. From the first month, investors receive a steady net revenue that is higher than in the case with personal funding. After the loan is repaid by the end of the first year, customers start receiving the full income generated by their mining equipment.

Cereal Ecosystem  

Cereal unites all parties to make them benefit from our product:
Borrowers have access to fiat money
Financial companies benefit from better credit fees or interest income by providing loans in partnership Cereal
Investors get a new instrument to allocate resources
Merchants be able to find new customers by selling products on our platform

Our ecosystem is a mediator between the traditional fiat market and the young cryptocurrency market. The exponential growth of the cryptoasset market attracts new big corporate players and smart money.

Distribution of tokens
Token Sale: 62%
Team: 10%
Advisors: 5%
Reserve: 20%
Bounty: 3%
TOTAL: 100%

Team  

Contacts

I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cereal Team (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:08:23 AM
Last edit: July 11, 2018, 01:03:04 PM by Cereal Team

Kriptopsina

Activity: 462
Merit: 145

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 09:15:40 AM

Hi! Saw you guys at the conference in Dubai, I did not win a prize but still use your phone cable;) then I forgot to ask about your business model. If you do not have a p2p model, how are you going to raise money for loans?

Cereal Team (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:36:51 AM

Hi! Saw you guys at the conference in Dubai, I did not win a prize but still use your phone cable;) then I forgot to ask about your business model. If you do not have a p2p model, how are you going to raise money for loans?

Thanks for the question.

Great to hear, next time you will be lucky! Our platform provides an opportunity to qualified investors to invest their money into our loan products. Investors can get a high interest income compared with traditional debt instruments like government bonds, stocks and other security or different pools of mortgage loans, etc. Debt investments at the Cereal platform are secured by highly liquid cryptoassets. The investments attracted will be aggregated on the Cereal platform and used to issue a large number of different loan products, which will ensure diversification of investments and will also reduce risks for investors.

Best,
CT
suppapan

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:41:40 AM

Hi! I saw in your white paper that the ICO was due on May 25, what happened? Why can't I still buy your tokens?
Sunil Timo

Activity: 48

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:49:56 AM

Hey, what about crypto assets to be pay back, can I pay back my loan in crypto?
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:50:13 AM

Will you be providing more information about your team members such as LinkedIn, Facebook, or Twitter profiles?

It would be a good idea to list this on ICOBench too if you haven't submitted it already

Cereal Team (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:58:05 AM

Hi! I saw in your white paper that the ICO was due on May 25, what happened? Why can't I still buy your tokens?

Thanks for the question.

We’ve decided to postpone our ICO date to the mid of summer after the first release of our product. As you know from White Paper this summer, some of GigaWatt customers will already have opportunity to purchase mining equipment by instalment. We will share with you every single detail about the first release of product.

Now our team is working hard on the product. It is important for us to be transparent and to show the evolution of our project! The exact date of ICO will be announced next week.

Best,
CT
konstant111

Activity: 924
Merit: 250

my only address Eth: 0xa3beBBea49563A6D6D....

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:00:38 AM

Hello, the system will be built on a dividend basis or it will be only the holder of the asset, will there be any percentage for the retention?

STOP ERC20 SCAMS
Cereal Team (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:06:26 AM

Will you be providing more information about your team members such as LinkedIn, Facebook, or Twitter profiles?

Thank for your interest in our project.
   You don't see Team's profiles only because of the restrictions of our forum rank - It will be fixed ASAP and you get access to all required information.

Best,
   CT

Cereal Team (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:17:31 AM

Hey, what about crypto assets to be pay back, can I pay back my loan in crypto?

Thanks for your question.

If you take a loan in fiat money secured by ETH or BTC you should pay back in fiat money. If you use BTC as collateral to take a loan in EUR, you will make monthly payments also in EUR.   

In case if you buy mining equipment by installment you can make monthly payments both in fiat and using your mined cryptocurrency.

Cereal does not provide loans in cryptocurrency  secured by other cryptoassets because of the high volatility of the market and the difference in rates.  At the current level of the cryptocurrency market this product carries high risks for both the lender and the borrower. In the future, if crypto-market has some reliable cryptocurrencies with a stable exchange rate, which can be easily converted into fiat or used to pay for goods and services, Cereal will consider a new credit product in cryptocurrency.

Best,
CT
darkie199

Activity: 294
Merit: 9

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:19:47 AM

I like the idea of the loan based on cryptos, but if the market in it's down trand and my bitcoin loses the value or i can’t repay my loan? I mean, do I lose all my crypto in this case?
pennyman

Activity: 89
Merit: 4

Chaos defeats order, because it's better organized

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:34:26 AM

It would be a good idea to list this on ICOBench too if you haven't submitted it already
Hey!

Take a look please:

Sergey Vart
https://www.linkedin.com/in/vartsergey/

Lusine Arsenian
https://www.linkedin.com/in/lusinearsenian/

Ilya Vorobiev
https://www.linkedin.com/in/ilya-vorobiev-36965348/

Dmitriy Mikhaylov
https://www.linkedin.com/in/dmitriy-mikhaylov-28839a38/

Daniel Luzhentsov
https://www.linkedin.com/in/daniel-luzhentsov-95a921118/

If you have further questions or would like to join the community, you could also join the telegram group here: https://t.me/cerealico

Hope this helps!
John Richards

Activity: 51

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:35:09 AM

Hi! Which currency you use for the loan? What exactly you mean by fiat? Only USD or all national currencies  - for instance - Can I get loan In GBP?
Cereal Team (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:17:48 AM

I like the idea of the loan based on cryptos, but if the market in it's down trand and my bitcoin loses the value or i can’t repay my loan? I mean, do I lose all my crypto in this case?

In case if you can repay the loan in fiat you can make a request to Cereal to sell part of the deposit at the market price in the equivalent of the debt. If the collateral value drops by Cereal level, we send you a warning that the deposit funds are insufficient. In this case you can:
Increase deposit to the level required;
Pay off a part of the debt to comply with the deposit amount or repay the debt in full;
If the first two actions are not possible, sell part of the assets in the equivalent of the remaining debt
If the deposit loses its value till the lower limit of the credit risk, we initiate an automatic margin call. Cereal sells deposit at a market price in order to repay the principal.investors and the accrued interest. The remainder is sent back to the Borrower.

trader34

Activity: 434
Merit: 38

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 11:19:22 AM

I've just discovered your project and seems really interesting. As I understand for what I've read so far, there is no blockchain either?
Cereal Team (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:24:25 AM

Hello, the system will be built on a dividend basis or it will be only the holder of the asset, will there be any percentage for the retention?

Thanks for your question.

CRL is a utility token - users need to use services on Cereal platform to get the benefits. Just holding the token won’t give dividends or interest to the token holder.

Best,
CT
FaizRafeek78

Activity: 62

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:24:24 PM

Hello! What happens in case someone fails to repay his loan regarding the mining equipment?will you them a little more time?
Cereal Team (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:25:33 PM

Hi! Which currency you use for the loan? What exactly you mean by fiat? Only USD or all national currencies  - for instance - Can I get loan In GBP?

Thanks for the question.

Cereal clients can receive a loan in the national currency of their country or in one of the international reserve currencies, if regulation of country allows that. For fiat loans, Cereal will cooperate with local financial institutions according to the regional legislation, which will simplify loan process for Cereal customers and make it quicker and more transparent.

Best,
CT
SolidLiquid

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

Native Korean, Professional Translator

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:29:07 PM

Who do you consider the main users of your services? I have crypto-currencies, but I do not need a conventional loan.

Do you have anything for me?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: